Alicia's Story

Story Info
Dominant man introduces submission to his girlfriend.
3k words
4.67
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueZen
BlueZen
101 Followers

"I'm sorry, you want what?" Alicia asked in disbelief. She and Tony had been dating for a few weeks now and she knew he regarded himself as a dominant. In fact, she rather enjoyed his dominant tendencies in the bedroom, but he was proposing something much more involved.

"Yeah. I think you'd like it," Tony replied.

"Why on Earth would I want to submit to you outside of the bedroom?"

"Well," he said, sliding closer to her in the booth at the restaurant, wrapping an arm behind her. "You love it when I advise you on things. You are a people pleaser, and you melt a little inside when I give you my approval.

"Oh, I do not!" Alicia protested playfully. Except no sooner than she said it, she recalled a time when Tony praised her efforts at the office. It felt so good to hear him acknowledge her hard work. Maybe I do, she thought, tucking some of her textured twists behind her ear. She ran her fingers along the end of one of them as she pondered him.

"You're touching your hair," he pointed out. "That means you like me, and you like what I'm suggesting. I believe you'll love feeling of my power and authority over you. I watch you getting aroused by it when we play. How about we try it out for a week? It'll be very subtle. You won't be asked to do anything you don't want to do. And you'll have a safe word, red tango, to stop any action." She continued listening to him. "When we're together at my house or your apartment, you'll kneel on the floor with your legs tucked beneath you. You'll have your hands clasped behind your back and your head bowed until you're acknowledged." He placed some pressure on the back of her head, guiding her to lower it. "Good," he said softly. She didn't pick her head back up on her own, waiting instead until he tipped her chin up with his forefinger to meet her gaze. "Excellent," he whispered to her. "When we're alone," he said quietly, "You'll spread your knees as you kneel and present your freshly shaven pussy to me. When you're commanded to, you'll move to all fours and present your ass to me and if I choose not to fill your ass with my cock, I'll fill it with a plug you'll be required to keep inside until I permit you to remove it."

Alicia's lips parted and her eyes sparkled with interest. "I don't know," she said softly. "I can't see myself giving up control of my daily life. I definitely have fun in bed with you, but it ends there. I like that kind of domination."

"Alicia," he explained. "I use some cuffs on you, land a few smacks on your ass, and we both climax. We do have fun, but bedroom kink is not Domination or submission."

She nodded her head in understanding. "I don't think I'll like it. Can we end the week early if I'm not comfortable?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way. For now, if you're interested in exploring this with me, I'd like to have your panties, as acknowledgement. No one will see you with the table cloth in the way. I want you to reach under your skirt, slip your panties down your leg, and place them in my waiting hand.

Alicia looked at Tony, stunned with his request. She wanted to ask him what would happen if she refused, but she really didn't want to refuse. As she listened to his proposal, her pussy heated up and was now tight and throbbing for need of attention. She gave a nod of her head and reached beneath her skirt to pull the white, lacy pair she wore down her shapely legs. His hand was open beneath the table and she put her wadded up panties in his open palm. A smile curled across his lips and he discreetly pocketed the lacy fabric. "Good girl," he told her in a silky, smooth voice."

=====

"You're doing great, Alicia," Tony told her when they'd returned to his home after their dinner date. He hung her panties outside on the front door handle as they entered the house, explaining that they needed to air dry. When they were inside, she stripped down to her bare, latte colored skin, and Tony guided her to the kneeling position he spoke of. Her hands were clasped behind her back and her gaze was cast down. He touched the inside of her knee with his polished leather shoe and she parted her legs. "Wider," he said and urged her knees further and further apart until her sex was fully on display for him. "Good job. This position is high protocol. When you are in low protocol, things are less formal, my sweet kitten. When I release you from high protocol, you may relax your arms, and readjust your head to look in whatever direction you like. You will keep your pussy on display for me, though. Now, let's do exactly what I spoke of at the restaurant before you surrendered your panties to me." He produced a butt plug from a drawer and directed her to crawl to an arm chair and wait for him on all fours with her backside facing the seat.

Crawling across the floor was humiliating in its own right but if truth were to be told, it felt good to do something degrading like that; being forced to remain on her hands and knees, below Tony. She patiently waited in place for him to take his seat and she understood the plug would be finding its way into her backdoor via Tony's hands, not hers. She looked back at him and he clucked his tongue at her. "Face forward."

Tony sat down behind her, positioning her ass between his knees. She heard him pull a latex glove over his hand and he said, "This will feel a little cold." Alicia sucked her breath in and dropped her head to hide from the embarrassing sensations that blossomed in the pit of her belly when Tony's finger began to smear lubricant on her pucker. "Head up," he reminded her. "Face forward." His finger rimmed her sphincter and he took the opportunity to discuss what her submission would look like for the next week. "When you are fully mine, my sweet, sexy little kitten, we will give your goals more thought, but for just this week, let's start with a few items that you'd like to submit to me. In submitting them," he said as he continued rubbing her ass, "You are agreeing to maintain the tasks you lay out."

It was hard for her to concentrate on what goals she might like to address, but with some prompting from him, she was able to come up with two items. "How about staying on top of laundry, and cooking healthy dinners instead of ordering in?"

"Those are excellent goals to uphold," Tony said, praising her. "And I'd like to add wearing sexier attire to work. I know you have a closet full of beautiful clothes that you never wear. Would you do that for me?" His finger continued to tease her hole. He had placed pressure on the opening and pulled back a few times now, but this time he allowed his finger to push past her taut opening and enter her just up to the first knuckle. Her rear muscles tightened in protest, trying to keep him from going in any further, but with lubricant working in his favor, he knew he'd win out in the end. He pulled his finger in and out, gently working his way in deeper each time. She whined over the mortification she felt, having her boyfriend -her Dominant- push into her most private place as he spoke casually to her.

"Do we operate on the honor system?" Alicia asked.

"We do. I'll ask you directly if you did your laundry, and cooked a nice meal for yourself, and you're expected to answer honestly. The night before work, I'd like pictures of three potential outfits for me to choose from. You can text them to me by 9pm and I'll let you know what I'd like you to wear the next day." Alicia nodded her head. "And I want you to do something for me in service to your Dominant." His finger pushed all the way in when he said the word, 'Dominant'.

Alicia's breath sucked in sharply as his finger entered her more deeply and she could feel his knuckles against her flesh, confirmation that he was fully inside of her now. "What do you want me to do?"

"Firstly," he said, slipping another finger within her as he stroked her soaking wet pussy with his other hand. She whimpered a little as she adjusted to the size and her body rocked back into his hand as he began to thrust. "I'd like you to address me as 'Sir' when we are in private."

"Okay," she said, adding 'Sir' at the end as if testing out the sound and feel of it on her tongue.

"Second, in the mornings, I want you to complete a devotion to me. I'm going to send you home with a paddle. I want you to spank your own ass 10 times on each cheek with the paddle and I want you to position yourself before your bedroom mirror where you will watch your reflection as you kneel in your high protocol position for 5 minutes. On the days you spend the night here, I will issue the spankings to you."

"Yes, Sir," Alicia replied, blushing profusely.

"Oh, look at that," Tony said, withdrawing his fingers from her ass. "I think you're loosened up enough for your new toy." He dipped the missile-shaped pink intruder into her pussy, coating it with her arousal and he lined the tip up against her rosebud. Carefully, he pressed inward, seesawing the rod in and out until the widest part of the bulb was flush up against her. "I need you to take a deep breath and relax, kitten." He increased the pressure on the plug, and she let out a little yelp as the wide part popped past her ring and seated itself deep within her.

"Oh, my goodness it's huge!" Her hips wiggled a little and her body relaxed against the intruder, accommodating it. The pain that she felt as it was forced in was over the instant the plug was fully inside of her.

"Oh yes,' Tony said, tickling her pussy and clit with his other hand. "It feels good doesn't it?"

She nodded her head. "Amazing, Sir."

"Unless I tell you otherwise, your new toy stays in until after your devotion in the morning." He tapped on the plug for emphasis and then removed the latex glove. "Turn around and put yourself in high protocol." With minimal adjustment she got the pose right and Tony reached down to her chin and tipped her head up to look at him. "You are doing so well," he told her, practically cooing to her. "I'm so proud of you."

The shirt he wore was pulled over his head, revealing a toned chest and core with a smattering of dark hair. He pulled his belt through the loop, releasing it, and unzipped his slacks. "After I've emptied my balls somewhere in you or on you, I'm taking you to bed and keeping you there for the night." He pushed the fabric of his pants out of the way and withdrew his hardened cock out. Alicia looked at his gorgeous shaft and her pussy pulsed with desire. She looked for cues from him to begin sucking, but he didn't choose to go that route. Instead, he spread a towel out on the soft carpeting and laid her down.

He had been right, of course. A trial into real Domination felt very different from the bedroom kink they had been engaging in. What he was doing now felt so real. The praise he gave her was incredibly reaffirming and she wanted more of it. She felt safe with him in a way that she had not felt before. When he proposed this idea of real Domination to her, she thought the main point would be degradation and forcing her to do things she may not want to do, but the humiliation he subjected her was really a manifestation of her own mind, and the things he would expect of her were mutually agreed upon. It was muted domination, just as he promised her it would be.

Gently guided to lay down, Tony spread her knees and lowered himself to the ground. "I think I will cum in your pussy tonight. I want to claim you as my submissive for the week. And when you're fully mine... when your heart has told you that your place is under my guidance, my sweet kitten, you'll be begging for me to cum in your pussy, your mouth, and your ass or you'll revel in the opportunity for me to paint your body with my seed."

Alicia quivered at the thought and she looked up at Tony with lust in her eyes. With his cock lined up neatly with her pouting pussy, he pushed himself into his kitten. Her eyes rolled upward and she arched her back slightly as he filled her to the brim.

"Oh, my goodness," Alicia crowed softly as she squirmed about, eager for him to start thrusting in earnest. He was allowing her to adjust to having both of her holes filled, but Alicia didn't need the training wheels. "This is incredible!" she said, bucking her hips. Tony's cock moved in and out of her and Alicia's orgasm was steadily teased from her as he worked her pussy into a frenzy. The plug buried deep within her ass jolted with each thrust, driving Alicia wild with desire.

She cried out his name as she clawed softly at his back. He corrected her. "You belong to me now. It's Sir to you." There was something about his possessiveness that drove Alicia over the edge. Maybe it was because he wanted her so much, maybe it was that he was guiding her and serving as an authority figure which was arousing her, or maybe it was those things combined with her stuffed-to-the-brim ass. Whatever it was, Alicia had never felt sex as intensely as she did that night. The orgasm blossomed in her pussy and bloomed throughout her body, coursing through her with such fervor that her muscles froze with her back arched, head thrown back as far as she could, toes curled tightly, and hands gripping her Sir's flesh.

"Oh, Sir," Alicia managed to say between spasms of orgasmic bliss. She pulled her Sir's torso closer to her and he allowed it, leaning into her and pressing his lips against hers as he shot his load into her clenching pussy. He grunted with satisfaction as his seed filled her and he collapsed into her arms when he was finished. Moaning happily, she stroked his back and spoke of what an intense orgasm she had, how turned on she had been, and better yet, how turned on she still was.

Tony scooped her up into his strong arms, towel and all, and he carried her to the bed where he laid her down on silky smooth sheets. She was not permitted to get up to deposit his sperm; she would hold it until the morning as evidence of his claiming her. He had her use the washroom prior to their session for just this purpose.

In the morning, they showered together and Tony guided her warm, clean body over his lap as he sat on the bed. "Your devotion, carried out each morning, is to help center your focus on your Sir, and to give your submissive feelings a nice charge." He rested his palm on her bare, rounded backside and she waited with trepidation for him to begin her spanking. "When you are in subspace, you should feel safe, protected, cared about, cherished... and controlled." He landed three smacks on her right cheek and the plug within her shifted with each strike, reminding her of its presence. They were firm enough to be felt, but not so firm as to constitute a punishment.

"I want to keep you in subspace as much as possible, and your devotion helps to reinforce the dynamic between us. It should serve as a reminder of who is in charge, and who obeys. You should watch your naked body in submission to me in the mirror every morning and contemplate how your service pleases me and reinforces my Domspace." Another 3 smacks landed on her cheek, followed by four more after a brief pause. "When you are alone and must carry out your own spankings, I want them to sting a little but not hurt so bad that they bruise." Three smacks were delivered to her left cheek. "When you spank your ass, I want you to think of me. The paddle is an extension of me, exerting my dominance over you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Alicia responded. She kept her hands straight out in front of her, and three more smacks hit her left cheek.

As he delivered the next 7 smacks to her left cheek, he told her how proud he was of her, and how excited he was to take this journey with her. He assured her that he'll only do what he thinks is best for her, and her needs will always be on the forefront of his mind. With a lightly pinkened ass, Tony guided his new kitten to the full-length mirror he had in his bedroom and he watched as she knelt in her high-protocol pose, chin adjusted to gaze at her reflection. He had her tip her hips in to get a better look at her slick pussy and he reached down to dip a finger into her hot, wet folds. "Delicious," he said, withdrawing his finger and offering it to her to suck. She took the digit into her mouth, letting her tongue roll across it, lapping up her juices and demonstrating what she'd do to him later, when the time was right.

This was gearing up to be a very hot week... and maybe more.

BlueZen
BlueZen
101 Followers