Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just kept licking, and used my fingers to probe a little.

That proximity indicator showed she was ... partway? The readout was increasing. I couldn't tell when it would get there. I just had the intuition that it was getting there. There's no other way to describe this because I was interacting with an alien AI computer or whatever and it was trying to teach me the alien language at the same time it was showing me information.

So many of the words I was reading were listed as synonyms to words I already knew, but almost, with some subtlety. Overloaded and cross-loaded meanings also had (in flashes of intuition-history), citations to famous (Alien-famous, not me-famous) works of art like plays and literature.

I couldn't handle too much of those language lessons without getting tired, so I frequently gave up too early, I knew.

Floating back to Missy and the display in front of me, some part of me realized I might be able to push some control button or whatever and maybe get her to orgasm artificially. That seemed like cheating, though, and I wanted to see if I could do it by myself.

I just kept licking, focusing on her clit in long regular strokes. I figured it was like the head of my penis, and when I stroked off, I needed to be able to depend on the feeling of a regular stroking, plus a nice supportive feeling of enclosure or tightness also.

Where would she get that? My fingers, I could guess, so inside her they went - farther, at least, not just right at the entrance.

It was bumpy in there!

Her entrance wasn't that big, for one finger sure but not much space for two. I got that finger in and could press into the side, then stroke gently along the wall of the vagina at the same time I licked.

It did take some coordination, to be sure.

Her gasps and inhales became gutteral comments and whimper-moans, and then louder moans, and then, finally - finally? Screams!

She came!

Wow, did she come. There was NO confusion as to what was happening. Holding on for dear life, I managed to keep her in place over me as she shifted and thrashed, her muscles convulsing and trying to stay in place at the same time.

I briefly worried I was causing her pain, but there was no mistaking what she was feeling was joy, based on her sounds.

Now, granted, I could have stopped, so she would stop.

That was not my plan.

I just kept licking, no matter what she did, and she kept coming, her cries becoming more and more shrill, until she managed to say, "Tooooomuchnoooooooo"

Settling down and taking it down a notch, I waited and sure enough, her breath returned to normal.

Letting her relax there, she waited maybe two whole minutes breathing, then whimpered and asked if she could turn around.

I said, sure, and she did, crawling up and next to me. Her eyes had a wide-open trust look to them, the kind that you might see when you say 'Santa brings chocolates'. Really, Missy's expression was much slower to change and just stayed like that, open-eyed belief in Goodness.

As she tucked in beside me, she said, "You just changed my world."

"Good thing or bad thing?"

"Good thing!" She took a deep breath. "Hmmmmm..."

I was tired from the effort, and from the meet, and I didn't know what else, so I suggested we get under the covers. We did.

Sometime very quickly, I found my eyelids closing. Over my head, I heard the garage door and my mother coming in, but it didn't matter.

Soft skin on mine?

Sleeeeeeep....

== Chapter: Surprise Visitor ==

An indeterminate time later (okay, about an hour), I came awake. My desk lamp was on, which it hadn't been, but it was aimed at the black wall so it was reasonably dim.

I heard stirring. Looking up and feeling kind of a headache, my eyes focused.

My brain conflicted with what was in front of me.

Something didn't compute.

I wasn't dreaming? It'd been very quiet. The door to my room was shut. My garage-sale easy chair was tugged out from the wall and was right near the end of the bed.

My Girlfriend Lara! She was sitting there, wearing ... panties and a bra?

She was reading a paperback? I recognized it was one of my science fiction ones, 'Rocket Ship Galileo" by Asimov. WAAAAyyy old, back when 'nuclear rocket engines' were something that normal people could build in their backyard, from hardware-store uranium. Funny stuff.

Beside me, still slightly snoring, was the inert (but very pretty) form of Missy, her breast exposed by the covers being slightly down.

I sat up carefully, and Missy stirred but didn't wake up.

Lara looked at me with confused eyes. She whispered, "Hey. Sleepyhead."

"Yeah?"

The entire idea of asking why the hell she was in my room uninvited and half naked, that didn't quite occur to me. I was still waking up.

"You and Missy there. I found her things in the laundry room when the washer beeped. Then, two towels in here. And, you."

"Uh...."

"I'm not mad." Her half-smile told me that was real, but my brain didn't make sense of it.

"Okay?"

"I was sick this week. I had a lot of time to think about things. I thought about you. I've been ... unfair. I've been unreasonable. You are highly ethical. You're a good guy, a good man. You're athletic - yes, I heard you won today, congrats - you love your family, I know that from watching you with them. You're good with kids - I helped you at the parish childcare that time, remember?"

It took me a second to get that memory back. "Yeah, I remember that." My voice was quiet, trying not to wake Missy.

"You're smart, and .. honestly, I smelled that running jersey of yours next to Missy's things? Wow, you smell good when you run. Never smelled that before."

I could only nod.

She stood up, putting down the book but holding the place in it, and reached behind her back. Her bra came off, and for only the third time ever did I see Lara's boobs.

She didn't have large ones at all. They were probably between A-Cup and B-cup, if I correctly got that cup size equaled inches of difference, breast to ribs.

I'd never seen her pubic region, and after she set down the bra, she pushed down her panties, purple vs. her bra's white, I got to see her triangle was also not well trimmed. I wondered if only porn stars trimmed theirs.

She noticed me looking and said, filling in the blank, "No, I didn't shave myself for you. I've kept that part as-is because I wanted something to stop me from doing this exact thing. I so wanted to get naked and do fun stuff, but I knew, I couldn't show myself to you like this."

I winced and said with one eyebrow up, "Uh, yeah you could? It's fine?"

She laughed, "You wouldn't mind. I would. I would mind."

Missy stirred, and I saw her eyes open. She was figuring out she was hearing two voices.

I stayed quiet, and Lara did, too.

Lara sat down on the end of the bed with a patient smile on her face.

Missy turned and saw her, and sat up with a start. "What the fuck?"

I said, "Missy." After she looked at me, I remembered the phrase my aunt (a Buddhist) always used when I was a kid, when something odd would happen or I'd made a mistake.

I channeled her and said, "Missy: Calm Acceptance, flowing blue forgiveness.... wants and fears released.... Live in the Now, reality is Love."

My aunt had this preternaturally calm voice sometimes, and when I'd just spilled something or broken a glass or something, that exact phrase, repeated over and over, let me get back to being a kid again.

Missy looked at my eyes searchingly, "Oh."

"Shall I say it again?"

"Please?"

I did.

Lara said, smiling, "Missy, Kevin's told me that phrase before. He said it was highly useful when he'd just shattered the big mirror in the living room. The shards went into their good couch."

Missy laughed and asked me, "What were you doing to break it?"

I remembered it clearly, like it was yesterday. "I had a block, I'd tied a string to it so it supported one of my action figures perfectly, like he was riding up in an elevator. Then, I started twirling it because why not, and faster, and faster, and I thought, he's a superhero, he can stand ANY speed!"

Lara said, "The 'Any speed' was pretty fast?"

I chuckled, "Ohmygod yes. When the string broke the doll figure thing bounced off of the one wall and then into the mirror with the wood block, probably, and they both kept going and only barely missed hitting the front window, too."

"Shit!"

"Yep."

"What'd you do?"

"My aunt came in - she was babysitting me. She looked at everything there, saw my stunned face and lack of motion, and actually _smiled_ at me. She said, "Carefully, walk here."

I walked over to her and away from the couch.

She bent down and said, "Repeat after me..." and she told me that saying."

Missy said the phrase.

I wasn't expecting she'd know it, on two hearings.

Lara looked at her, then me, then asked, "Did you get some joy? You're sleeping like you did."

There was no denying the facts, and I didn't really want to. Even if I was out one girlfriend, which I really thought I was already, and then Ms. Queen-Bitch returned to form, I would be no worse off.

At least I had a 69 experience, it made what was coming worth it. I might as well be honest.

I just said, "Definitely," and looked over to Missy.

Missy didn't expect to have to have an answer, but she said to Lara with her voice dripping with amazement, like it was an impossible thing. She said, "Kevin ... oh my god Kevin made me come sooooo hard? I ... I don't think, ever, in my whole life, was it anywhere close to that. Pretty sure. I've gotten ... almost, maybe a fraction of it, by myself, with a good toy even. But... this time, noooo contest, he was Waaaay Better. Wow."

Lara looked at me. "Solid endorsement."

I asked, "Lara, why are you naked?"

"Your dad let me in. I'd heard you had a run-in with Missy this morning at the meet, and that you won, like the whole thing, so I wanted to come over and see if we could patch things up."

Missy asked, "Were you dating?... Wait, were you fighting?"

Lara glanced at me and then looked back to explain with a sigh. "Two weeks ago, about? Kevin wanted to talk, just talk, about having sex. I was an incredible prude and... a power-mad fuckin' idiot. I wanted him to pay for insulting me." She looked back at me. "I didn't realize I was hurting both of us. We could have been doing... what you were doing."

I was confused, "When did you realize this?"

"Oh, sometime Wednesday, maybe, between pooping my intestines out, peeing dark tea, and having tiny convulsions with my fever."

Missy said "OH, I know!!!" and they talked back and forth quickly about how they'd been sick.

I didn't want to interrupt, but my shoulder was getting tired from propping myself up, so I leaned back and tried to take some deep breaths to get calmer. I realized that having both of them in the room at the same time was making me nervous, but it was getting better so I figured I might not die of a sniper round (or steak knife) from either one of them anytime soon.

Lara stood after a few minutes and came around to my side of the bed, pulled up the covers and got in beside me, pushing in to lie alongside and throw a cool soft leg over mine.

Her lying there quietly was short-lived. Missy sat up on one elbow, prompting Lara to do the same.

Missy looked at me and asked, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Why is she in bed with you?"

I looked at Missy. "You are not in charge, remember? In fact..." I looked at Lara. "Lara, Lie on your back. You want to be here, so, fine, and I want you here, too. Plus, I want Missy here. The test here is, can you both, uh, find 'flowing blue forgiveness' Can you, Lara?

She looked at me, "I can."

Looking at Missy, I waited.

Missy replied, "I can."

I thought about the problem. I wanted Lara to have an orgasm, to get more freed up. I wanted to have sex. I wanted them both to get along with each other.

"Lara. Missy is going to kiss you now."

Lara kind of gulped and looked sideways. She'd never done that, I was pretty sure.

Without looking at Missy, I said, "Missy, climb over me and on top of Lara. Just lay down flat, boobs to boobs, face to face. Put your head down and take deep breaths."

Missy started moving, and Lara looked like she might bolt. I looked at Lara and said, "The universe is Love."

Missy settled in on top of Lara, who was face up and not at all sure what was going to happen. I helped by moving the pillow out from under Lara's head, getting an intuition that wouldn't work well, and it was a good thing I did.

As they moved, I narrated, "Well. Watching your huge boobs move, Missy, that's really sexy. And, they're coming... yeah, right in on top of Lara's, so... pressing together. Nipples missed, it doesn't matter. Hug there? Yeah, hug, hold each other. Make it right. Pet. Caress. Okay, now, take turns, kiss each other's cheeks, very slowly, feel the skin sensations on you... yeah. Tiny kisses, both of you. Switch cheeks, there you go...."

They were so close.

I said, "Kiss. Keep kissing...."

They did, moving back and forth, at first self-consciously, then with more freedom, they both just kept kissing back and forth on their cheeks.

"Lips."

Sliding over from the cheeks, their lips touched and they kissed, first brushing, then with wetted sliding, and then with open mouths, they kissed and kissed.

I reached over and stroked Missy's back, up and down.

"Use your hands..."

Their hands did start up more, though it was Lara, being on the bottom, with more access to stroke Missy's sides and back.

Sitting up and stroking Missy myself, I paused long enough to caress Lara's hand and upper arm as she moved, but that seemed like it wasn't enough.

I moved down towards Missy's butt, letting my hands roam freely all over their legs, as best I could reach both of them.

Missy had her legs mostly together.

I said, "Lara, Missy, see if you can play with each other's breasts... Lightly, play? Turn each other on."

I put my hand down between Missy's thighs and Lara's thighs, and stroked firmly enough I wouldn't tickle her, but pressed up and moved her legs apart.

My cock was sticking straight up and out as I knelt there between their legs. I could see where I wanted to put it - sooooo close. Missy's pouty lips, spread and glistening, and below her's, Lara's, wet, too but with lips folded over.

I fixed that.

Fingers up and on, and in, and over, and she started gasping, too, wanting more, moving her hips to get more of my fingers.

I asked, "Missy? Lara?" Just pausing a second to let them break a kiss and listen, I said, "I have a hard cock here. Who wants it first?"

There was hesitation, and some whispering.

Missy said, "I'm... a virgin, Kevin. I'm... I want it, but... I want... to be...?"

"Face to face with me? With my complete attention?"

"Ohmygod, yesssss? Please?"

"Lara, I'm going to... Make love with Missy now? Can you lie by our sides and watch quietly? I want you here. I want ... I want you to watch...?"

Missy rolled over on her back, where I'd been lying.

Lara was left open-legged, tilting her head up. "I wanted to be first."

I had to decide...

"Lara, Missy spoke first. She has dibs. But we'll... Give me an hour or so. Then."

She nodded.

I realized I had her in a position of power. She really wanted me. I said, "But, you will be... honest with me from now on? You'll respect me? No games?"

"No games.... Total Honesty," she said. "You are... the Right one."

Looking back at Missy, I said, "I want you."

She made a face like this was an understatement and echoed, "I want you more."

I shifted to be kneeling in front of her, between her opened legs, her wet sex right in front of me, her gorgeous huge breasts mounding up from her chest but slightly lower and separated away from the center. That made sense, I figured, they move around a bit.

My cock wasn't wet, despite being really hard. I looked over at Lara. "Lick me first?"

She bounded up and bent in and put her head down on my cock, sucking me in and slobbering all over me. I was surprised she could get down any distance at all, but she got some of the shaft, and moved the rest around with her hand.

Pulling back on her, bending down and kissing her, I shifted my attention back to Missy, moving up her body. Laying in her arms, I got up close and kissed her lips, realizing that Lara's spit was still on my lips as I was kissing Missy.

I didn't matter. They'd been kissing earlier. I was just busy being amazed I had two very willing girls, in my bed AT THE SAME TIME.

Things like this didn't happen to me. They didn't happen to any normal person.

This couldn't be a coincidence, one week from getting the AutoDoc.

My attention was too full of Missy to think much about that, so I moved up and positioned my cock right at her entrance, lifting up my chest to look down our bodies and see what was happening.

Her panting breathy voice said, "In me, Kevin. Give me... Take it. Take me."

Oh, how I wanted an audio recording of that!

Moving my hips up, I could feel resistance.

I hadn't done this before, so i didn't exactly know if the resistance was normal, but I was pretty sure it was her hymen and I was supposed to wait. Before I pushed anymore, Missy interrupted me.

"Oh, wait. Mama said, it hurts, I'm probably going to scream... Lara? Pillow?"

Lara handed her a pillow and she put it over her face. I heard a muffled, "Kevin. Now."

I pushed up, and harder. My jammed-in move worked - suddenly breaking through!

From under the pillow came a scream of pain, long and very genuine pain.

Totally stopped, I waited. I didn't want her to be hurt, for sure.

At the same time, I was INSIDE HER! I'd had sex once, with Lara, but that was with a condom on and in the dark. NOW? I was IN her, and No Condom! It felt SOOOOooo much better.

I could really say, for sure, Virgin No Longer.

Bringing myself back to her, I listened and worried.

Her whimpers of anguish from under the pillow faded fast, and she pulled it out and we looked at each other. Her face was twisted like she'd just stubbed her toe and she was breathing hard, so I just waited. After another minute, her breathing slowed. I'd been perfectly still.

This was the first time for me, too. I said so. "...And, tell me when I can move?"

"Go... go ahead, but... slowly, please, sir? You're really big in there."

I did move slowly, but bent down to give her a kiss. This person who'd been so mean, so recently, was now just there, for me, with me, and she wanted this? Weird, but i wasn't objecting.

Sliding very slowly in tiny motions, I lengthened each stroke graduaqlly, then said, "Missy. Tell me what you want."

"I want... more of this... You're ... sooooo deep in me. It's like... to my core... like way up into me."

Letting my elbows support my weight, I pushed up more, getting to a full stroke, and then almost all the way out, then up and in again. Her gasping and whimpers were not quiet. "Oh, Kevin! I want.. OhGodYes, pushing and ... Oh, I'm ... that sliding that amazing hardness that ... your cock is soooo fucking amazing...Ohhrrnrnrnn mmmmmmmmMMMmmMM....nrnnnrnrr uhhhhh..."

I bent down and kissed her again, and her arms hugged me, pulling me down, so I let myself rest on her chest and pushed up and into her, my cock rising up as curved into her pussy and bending slightly, it felt like. Every single inch of her was magic, and she was definitely wanting more of that.

She was sooooo tight on me, I couldn't believe I could move, but the friction worked for my advantage.

Her gyrations under me grew more frantic, until she tensed up and convulsed, just like when I'd licked her, only this time I was in her and she was doing the same thing.