Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motions she made, and the feelings I was getting, fed back to me and I couldn't handle any more, either. I came, the constriction coming fast and tight, fireworks behind eyes and losing myself in the moment, I felt the cum pulsing out of me even as my hips made an automatic thrusting motion to push into her farther, even farther and deeper than I had before.

I'm afraid I wasn't quiet, either, and I heard the echoes of my own bellowing grunts and groans in my brain's audio-replay of what had just happened.

But, then, after a slight pause, another set of spasms hit, and again I kept on pumping, before relaxing and settling back, collapsing on her.

On my back, I felt Lara's hand, stroking me gently, a reassuring and loving gesture, I was sure.

Leaning up to where I could see Missy's face again, I gazed into her glassy eyes, defocused because she was still getting some racking convusion-echoes, I think.

After a minute or so, a fairly long pause, I decided to roll back over on my back, between her and Lara.

Lara moved the blankets out of the way, then brought them up.

In front of me, my cock was still semi-hard, but dripping with cum and some froth, maybe. Lara wasn't sure what to do about the sheet and blanket.

In that moment, I felt something twinge in my vision, and I realized the AutoDoc was alerting me of something. Willing that to turn on, a strange symbol appeared after what Missy's name would be if pronounced in the Alien language. Lara's symbols, and several other people's symbols I couldn't immediately try to pronounce, were lined up beneath it.

Looking closely at the symbol to try to figure out what Missy's was, it translated to something like a puzzle piece fitting in, a machinery part joining up with another part it was designed to interconnect with. Plus, there were some ecological connotations, too, like green plants.

As I watched, a set of symbols appeared, grayed out, near Lara's name.

Some of those symbols I read out to be an imperative form, I should do something, and the word translated as mouth-parts moving, but not teeth.

It dawned on me what it said, so much so I said it out loud: "Lick!"

Lara looked at me, looked at my cock, and bent down, just very quickly popping her mouth open and sucking me in.

This was surprising to me, since I hadn't tried to say that to her, but at the same time, it obviously was what my HUD was telling me to tell her.

As I watched both her and the symbols next to her name, the symbols changed. The symbol changed to something like, "Lock" and the number 1 (of a possible four? Sixteen? Their number system wasn't base 10).

Looking over at Missy, she wasn't breathing hard anymore, but she was in open-mouthed wonderment over something.

I said, meaning it, "Missy... Thank you."

She shook her head, "You are the Right One."

Next to her name, the symbol for Lock showed with a number two next to it.

Lara finished licking, including on my abdomen where I'd leaked a drop or two, and she pulled up the blankets over us, settling in by my side.

Missy reached over to my nightstand and grabbed some tissues and I could see under the covers she was dabbing herself.

I suddenly felt really tired and yawned.

Lara said, "Sleepy Kevin. Mom told me once. All guys sleep after sex, Lara. Expect it. It's biological, not an insult. Let them sleep, it's better."

Missy laughed, "You have a cool Mom, sounds like."

"Mom thinks I'm at the library. Fuck that. I wanna get laid!"

They laughed together.

I felt myself drifting.

Sleep....

Sleep...

== Chapter: Midafternoon Discoveries ==

Sometime later, I woke briefly to hear a whispered conversation through my door. Dimly, I was aware my AutoDoc wanted my attention, and it highlighted names that translated to my Mom's, my dad's, and both my sister's names, as a group, and put them over the 'lock' button on the main menu, blinking, like I had to press that.

I pressed it, and drifted the small distance back to sleep.

Sleeeeeeeep...

Coming awake after some kind of dream involving reaching out and touching people far away with a long pole, I opened my eyes to see a beautiful thing: Lara, smiling as she leaned on me, bare-chested and nipple visible.

"There you are, sleepy-head!"

"What... time is it?"

"3:30. You've been napping for, what, two hours?"

"Needed it, I think."

"Definitely."

I looked over at the desk. Missy was there, sitting at my desk typing on her laptop, naked. Her book bag was next to her.

I said, "Hey, Missy."

She turned around and stood, her huge breasts giving me eye candy enough to make it hard to look her in the face. Her smile said she saw my eyes moving. "It's okay. You can stare. They are really, really big. I know that. And, they're all yours, now, so you might as well look."

"Oh?"

"Yep."

She came and sat on the edge of the bed. She was wearing black panties and I think with some kind of pad in the crotch. That kind of made sense to me given if I'd broken her hymen, she might be bleeding a little.

"Lara and I have been talking. We figure, you're gonna need to pee right about now."

She was right. I laughed, and got up. As I opened the door, she said, "Don't worry, I closed the door at the top of the stairs. No one is coming down."

"Oh."

I usually only walked around naked downstairs when I knew no one was home or it was the middle of the night. And, some other times, like when I really had to pee, and I did!

I was tired enough, I just sat to pee.

Sometimes peeing is a sweet relief!

I rinsed my hands, though I didn't know why, I never know why, I just was told it was vital, and came back to the room.

Lara said, "It's my turn now. I've been waiting, and it's my turn."

Shrugging and shutting the door behind me, I said, "Oh. Okay."

I got on the bed and shifted over to her and we kissed.

Behind me, the bed tilted and I could tell Missy was coming up behind me. She said, "If you handle the south, I can handle the north."

That obviously meant I should do some kissing downstairs, so I worked my way down, nuzzling Lara's breasts, but finding that Missy was going to town on the other breast at the same time.

I moved down across Lara's slim stomach, past her extensive pubic hair tuft, and found her sex was already quite wet and ready. I wanted to give her something more, though, so I started in with the licking.

This was the first time licking right side up, so it was more like pornos and thus easier to understand what to do. She tasted amazingly good. I kissed up and in, then set about making a regular rhythm of licking her nubbin and moving my finger in and out of her pussy.

Watching her squirm and moan in response, I also got to see Missy's boobs right there because she was bending over Lara's chest and licking around and sucking Lara's nearest breast.

What's not to love about that scene?!!?

I think Lara wasn't quite used to the idea to start with, but she got more and more into it, until she finally got closer... and stiffer... and stiffer.... Then BOOM, Huhhhrrrnrnnrnrngggg Yezzzzzzz fuuuucukkkysssszzzz...."

Lara was coming, and I was having a blast!

Her pussy was contracting on my finger, pulsing, just like when my cock spurted, except it was muscles in her vagina contracting on my finger.

Lara's legs squashed in on me, compressing my ears, but I didn't care and just kept licking, holding strongly onto her legs to ensure I stayed in the right place.

She came. And, she came. And, she came. She didn't stop. I was thinking this was going on for a while and it'd be done, but as long as I licked, she just kept coming.

There was no restraint about her. The tugs and pulling she gave to almost, but not quite, get away from me? It wasn't obviously her wanting to stop, it was struggling in general.

After maybe a full minute (which is a hell of a long time I thought), I relented, letting her up and unlatching from her sex. Mostly I just laid there for a while since it was kind of exciting to be near and I liked watching her calm down.

My own excitement level was high, certainly, and I was ready for her, but I wasn't in a tremendous hurry.

She just whimpered and breathed, and I waited.

Once she kind of got her head back together, she looked down at me and said the word 'wow' but stretched out with lips that were simultaneously trying to say something else, maybe.

I smiled, but I came up her body, stroking my penis and feeling a need I increasingly wanted to solve.

She pulled me into a hug and kissed all over my face, but then said, "You ... want to be ... where I WANT you to be...?!"

"Oh, yeah!"

She pulled me into her center, an arm pressing and lifting on my side with strength I didn't know she had. Her concept of 'now' was, indeed, right then.

I wasn't wet, and I figured that might be a good plan, so I looked over at Missy, lying by Lara's side and no longer sucking on her breast.

"Suck me wet?"

She bent down and did that, fast, and I moved in before she'd gotten very far, pressing up and into Lara but waiting for any hard press. I paused and moved so we could be face to face, centered, and clear.

Looking at me, I looked back, and asked, "What do you want, Lara Ann Reese?"

Her lips pursed and she said, nodding fast and with a wanting eyebrows look, "Kevin Fennimore Kooper. Yes. Now."

Pushing up and into her, she grunted super-loudly, then moaned in an unrestrained way that made me realize that someone else in the house might hear... Still... I was IN HER!!! YAY!!!

She and I had done this once before, with a condom on, in the dark, on the couch in her basement, but with a huge amount of regret streaming off of her later.

This new version of Lara seemed to really want this, actively.

Pausing only slightly from her sound, I chose 'view' on my AutoDoc, and saw her 'Lock' idea was at level 2, but I was being prompted for 'Reality', so I pressed that, not really knowing what it was doing, but figuring that if it wanted that, sure, why not. It had done good things for us already, so, sure.

Her pain quickly dropped, faster than with Missy, and I saw her Lock go to level 3.

I was definitely going to have to read more about this part.

Resuming a rocking motion, I found her tunnel tighter than my clenched fist, hard to move in, but still possible. The hot wetness made the motion easier, so I just kept moving and feeling the beautiful sensations flowing up into me from my cock riding a track inside this gorgeous girl I knew so well. Or, at least I thought I'd known her and been put on a roller coaster ride.

This part of the ride was the Good Part!

Her urging continued, and I wanted that. I liked hearing that. For some reason I didn't worry too much about the noise factor, though a few minutes later, even as we were calmly going at it, my thrusting and her pushing down and back on me with some significant groaning in happiness, I overheard noises from the room upstairs, someone walking around.

I decided, I didn't give a flying-anything about that. I was in the middle of the most epic thing ever, or, maybe a repeat of the most epic thing ever, and I was focused.

Moving my hands down her body, I found myself lying on her front with full weight upon her, and my hands underneath her buttock-cheeks, cupping and pulling on them, separating them as I pushed in hard with my cock up and into the center Yummy Goodness of her pussy.

Faster and faster I went, and her cresting fought for my attention as I pushed.

I don't know if she came first or if I did, but I definitely got there. My abdomen clenched, my hips automatically thrust-curled upwards and drove inwards, and I Just had to Get Deeper as the cum-spasm made my vision blink out and in again, my groaning came out as something like an agony-of-happiness, "Yeszzzrrrrr yezzzzz!!! Fuuuuuukk ohbabyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah!!!"

I thrust for a while, even, then moved my arms up and held her tightly as a hug, kissing down on her waiting lips in a more assertive move than normally I did, but it didn't matter, I was coming, and that was a Good Place to Kiss Now.

She started coo-ing, "Oh, yeah, Kevin, yes, that's right..."

The narrative sounded a little stupid but, hey, I wasn't going to object, I'd just had one of the best times of my life.

As the fireworks faded and my eyes began to flash open again, I stopped moving and we just lay there quietly. I was catching my breath and I could feel she was, too.

Amazing to behold, that this kind of thing could exist in the world and yet this was the first time I was doing it.

We floated, then, waiting, feeling the echoes of ecstasy, or at least I did. I had no idea what was going through her head. Girls were a big mystery most of the time. They were always thinking odd things.

Lara started kissing my face and I could tell she wanted to move a little, so I shifted off and Missy let me fall between them, breathing hard and not knowing which way was up.

There was some kind of fast-moving chattering-whisper between them, and Lara bent down , getting disentangled from me, and... sucked in my cock?

I looked down and she was holding it up, sucking up and drinking all the liquid I had, and I had to almost-laugh. Of course I was supremely happy anyway, having just come, but why not, sure, Lara, go to town.

After that, the covers came up, and again, I was back to sleep.

Sleeeeeeep....

Some time later I awoke to hear a noise by the door, and light from it opening. Maybe my mother's voice? I couldn't tell, or I faded out before it was done. I was tired.

Sleeeeeeep...

Judging by the light coming in the basement window (never a lot), I awoke much later.

Missy was still at her laptop at the desk, and Lara was on her laptop in my easy chair. My bedroom wasn't that big, but I had room for a desk, bed, easy chair, bedside table, and floor lamp. That was about it, but it was enough.

I groaned and moved slightly, rolling over to look at the bedside table and the clock there - it read 5:07 pm.

I'd really slept!

Missy and Lara both got up and came over to sit on the edge of the bed and I looked at them, their breasts and bodies and faces beautiful in the desk-lamp light.

"Hey, sleepyhead."

"Hey."

Missy said, "So, your Mom came down. She wanted to invite us all to stay for dinner. She said she was ordering delivery for 6 pm, unless you slept too long, in which case we could either wake you or bring you leftovers."

"I'll get up." I started to move, then realized they were naked, and that they'd talked with my mother. Together, they talked with my mother.

"So... she knows you're here?"

Lara said, "Shush, I know your mom, I know your whole family. I've been here before. She knows me. No big deal."

"Uh... Okay?" I was nervous. My mom was usually more conservative than that.

"She also said there had been three other girls who had come up and rang knocked on the door, and she said you were taking a nap - because we said that's what you were doing - so ... who was supposed to come over?"

I didn't know and shrugged. In the process, I realized I had to pee, and said so.

"Well, then, go pee!"

They stood up and so did I, and Missy led the way out the door.

I honestly was too busy staring at her butt to notice, but she led the way to the bathroom. She wasn't wearing panties anymore and I liked to watch the way her butt cheeks bounced.

The TV was on but on a splash screen, and a lack of lights in the room made me almost kick the coffee table.

A voice from the couch, invisible to me, said, "Hey, bro. Is it naked day down here? Didn't know you kept nudist since we left."

I looked over. It was my older sister Dawn, only a single year older and a giant pain in the butt. She was grinning her ass off.

Looking at Missy and Lara, she said, "Finally awake, Missy? You must have really sucked it out of him."

Oddly, this would have been a jibe against me, and I'd have interpreted it that way any other day, but I realized her tone was much more of an appreciative, impressed-with-performance implication than anything else.

Missy just said, "Oh, that was Lara, second time. Yeah, we got him going."

We had all just kept heading to the bathroom together.

I wanted to pee, but I realized I might want to have another shower, so I just turned on the water and got in, then peed there while I soaped up again.

I heard Dawn's voice coming into the bathroom, standing in the open door, which was odd because who does that. Missy and Lara were just standing there waiting, I think to have a quick shower themselves.

Dawn asked, kind of serious (I could hear her over the shower), "Sooo... you guys are naked, and ... is that on purpose? I think I'm probably disrespecting you by not following suit?"

Lara said, "Whatever you want! I haven't walked around naked that much, at home. It's ... my mom is usually over-the-top about keeping covered up when my step-brothers are around. I think they're ... pervs, so yeah, gotta do it there. Still, here's great. What do you think, should we go upstairs this way? Would your mom be scandalized?"

Honestly, I was about to cut into this conversation, but I was soooo just floored, totally surreal-oddity struck, that my sister was saying this, and that the hyper conservative Lara was saying this, too? It didn't make much sense, so I just shut up and listened.

Missy said, "Frankly, I think Kevin loves it. He's been staring at my boobs all day."

Dawn laughed, "Yeah, he's a bit of a horn-dog, I know. But, yeah, why not. I'll ask Mom, see what she thinks. You want to come upstairs and check it out yourself?"

They all left and went upstairs and I wondered what in the hell happened.

Clicking open the AutoDoc, I saw that both Missy and Lara were at Level 4, with more icons next to their names than I'd seen before. My sister Dawn was there, and Mom and Dad, with more icons. One of the icons next to Mom, Dad, and Dawn I pressed 'define' on (I could explicitly define any word I saw, it was how I was slowly learning the alien language).

The translation was something like, 'Acceptance' or 'Presume' or 'Far' plus a word that crossed between 'Vision' and 'Navigation'.

I got done with my shower and stepped out and realized I didn't have a towel, so I was just standing there dripping.

We had a kind of 'linen-closet' area between the bathroom and laundry room, so I tiptoed out in the way you do when you're dripping, and came right up to Mom.

"Oh, Kevin, Good!" She glanced down and smiled, "Oh, no towels! I'll get one."

She had ignored my nakedness and moved on to the reason I was out there.

Coming back with a towel she asked me, ignoring my naked body as well as Missy and Lara who were standing there next to her, utterly naked themselves (!!omg!!), "So. Dawn says you'd probably like a naked dinner. We can do that, it's kind of new. Did you want your father and I to be naked, too, or just the girls?"

It was an honest to goodness question.

I just said, "Uh, the girls?"

She nodded, "I thought so," and looked at Missy, "His father's a lot like Kevin, a bit of a horn-dog. I think he'd be ... embarrassed to be 'standing proud' around you-lot, pretty girls would definitely do that to him."

My father? Since when did mom talk like this?

She started up the stairs and called up ahead of her into the kitchen, "Dawn, it's just you girls, your father and I are going to sit this one out."

"When?"

"Twenty minutes, I've got the table set but we need the chairs from the dining room."

"Got it!"

Missy said, "This is sooooo cool."

I didn't know if it was cool or if I was dreaming. Or, maybe an alternate universe or something.

I went back to the bathroom to brush my hair, though it didn't really need it, it was so short. I brushed my teeth, though, because I wasn't totally sure I'd done that when I woke up that morning, but it was just polite.

1...34567...27