Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
357 Followers

He was heavy-set, though, too, and I looked with DIVE for why. His pancreas wasn't working right, and a bunch of other systems, per the AutoDoc readout, and he had high blood pressure, diabetes, and atherosclerosis, and he was only 31.

Before he headed off, I told him he was now a health enthusiast, eating right because he liked the food better, and he was a runner. He should run for a half-hour every day, on his toes, slow to start with, using a running watch. Twice a week he should take TaeKwonDo lessons. He nodded and I sent him upstairs.

His wife was standing there, and I said the same deal went for her, health and runner, but when she was pregnant she had to do what her doctor said was healthy. She followed him upstairs.

It was odd stuff, messing with people's lives. On one level, I didn't have a right to do it, it was their life, their responsibility.

On the other hand, I knew from my own attitude that if I had the freedom to do something, or not do it, sometimes I'd be lazy. He would never be lazy. He'd do his workout every single day, and he'd live a lot longer because of it. They both would. And, given their REALITY, they'd be getting pregnant pretty fast and having literally as many kids as they could.

I could do more things than this, though. Jill had said that.

"Hey, Jill? How come you know so much, so fast?"

She looked up, "Use the, 'Teagaisg dhomh na comasan' command, about your thing, but give it a time limit or you'll get trapped for a few hours until you have to pee. Autonomic things interrupt the instructions."

"Ah."

Querying the interface, I asked, 'How many hours to get complete instructions?' and found it was close to a week. I was pretty sure I'd have things I had to do over a week's time.

Jill and I walked back to my house and had a nice dinner.

== Epilogue, 4 years later ==

I am not a God. I know my limits.

Still, I'm pretty close, and I have 8 assistants now, counting Jill, that match her abilities.

Each had a task assigned by AutoDoc, and each made our lives, and life on Earth, profoundly better.

Specifically, for instance, Nevada is the center of the industrialized world.

About half the state is covered in mining fields, by our design. We moved (from various places) and separated by isotope all sorts of elemental stockpiles. One hundred meter tall mountains abut a gridlike pattern of roads, each containing an isotopically pure element, or easily separable molecule like lithium hydroxide.

The reactive elements - pure sodium, for example - are encased in non-reactive metal cladding. I'm not dumb. Any other solution just makes for pretty fires.

It's been a boon to humanity.

We put several large cruise ships in high orbit, sprayed with molten metal to seal them shut, but given some large airlocks for the ships that now go up and come back. It's not a perfect solution, but what the heck, why go on cruises when you can go to orbit?

The world now has a functional representative democratic government that's not beholden to the ultra-rich, for a change. All countries now have universal healthcare, childcare, free education, and enough food to eat.

Large underground spaces - really massive ones, effectively doubling the surface area of the United States (but spread over the world), are fast being turned into arable farmland, and replacing small houses on the surface with immense single- and multi-family housing underground.

The first actual spin-grav space colonies (built by people living in the cruise ships) are even better than living underground, but you have to have at least four children to get an estate on one and another 4 to stay there.

Space is Really, Really, Really big. There's no constraint on house size in orbit, only available metal to make into girders. Robots do most of the heavy work, but people are still the thing that makes the "world" go round.

My own children are spread out across the globe as well as in houses nearby - my assistants need good places to live, too.

Lara and our six kids - four girls and two boys - still live near Midvale College. They'll fly the nest eventually, given the worlds we're building, but in the meantime...

They are...

Guarded and Guided by an Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance.

== ==

Persons Mentioned:

● Kyle, lunch. Gaming. Tall 6'4", blonde, ugly beard, stout, firm chin. Would be studly if he wore nice clothes

● Wilma, chess and math club, brunette A-cup average looking, smart

● Pam Davids, sister of Hilli Davids, skipped a grade, C-cup red hair no freckles white skin

● Rhonda Patterson, lesbian goth art and design

● Jill Henson, senior cheerleader and shining face with a perfect complexion and perhaps-ironed clothes,

● Lilly Turner, chorus. Short but stacked, had been round-ish, but far less so.

● Madison Clogg - Pianist, copying oscar peterson.

● Amy Pollack - redhead - night after basement fixup

● Kelly Wanger redhead - night after basement fixup

● Jane Goodwell, a girl from cross country, eager. Likes butt-spanking, liked getting anus licked by Shauna.

● Elaine Clayton, my cross-country and track coach's daughter, bigger boobs

● Shauna Collins, enhanced her intellect.

● Amanda Hemings. Swimming. Lost weight from enhance.

● Jessi Yeager, lunch crowd, senior, gamer, too-thin, from Germany so kind of odd.

● Hilli Davids - gymnastics, cheer squad, quiet, bookish

● Terry Nicholson - asian, black hair pony tail, had worn glasses.

● Sab (Sabrina) - tall, very thin, small A cups, blonde hair shoulder length-plus, slight curl to it.

● Belinda

● Smiths:

○ Jean oldest

○ Darcie middle

○ Marcie youngest

○ Father = Tom

○ Mother = Lane

○ Aunt Dorita Harosho "Dorie"

○ Gmother = Gemma

● Coach Darcy Clayton, cross country

● Girlfriend, Lara Reese in chorus with me

● Todd and Jennifer, married

● Jason and Jessie, married

● Melissa "missy" Barron, english, trendy, entitled,

● Chorus director, Dr. Haverton

● Susan Pick, senior,

● Marcie Clayton, senior, long curly red hair and blue eyes. I remembered her as A cup, but her shirt fit tighter than that and It looked like she'd expanded

Classes:

● English literature

● Chemistry? Physics?

● Gym

● Chorus

● Calc 3

● Comp Sci? (not mentioned - Data Structures and Algos)