Alien Breeding Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman is transformed into an alien.
1k words
4.33
8.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 01...

"What the hell is this stuff?" asked Aussman as the entire team stood under the decontamination showers.

"It's a Silicone-based compound. The life form is Silicone-based instead of Carbon-based. We've found it's non-toxic and inert, and naturally disintegrates within 24 hours," said Dr.Eaton.

After a thorough wash, they returned briskly to the lab where a terrible scene was unfolding:

The portholes of the isolation chamber were covered in the black compound. Thankfully cameras and microphones inside the chamber streamed real time audio and visuals to the team;

The woman inside the chamber was convulsing violently. She appeared dead with her eyes frozen open. Her large pregnant belly quivered, as if it was full of eels! The entire floor was covered in thick black liquid and black roots had spread all over her body. It was a grotesque sight as more black goo along with dark chunks erupted from her mouth splattering the ceiling and rendering the topmost camera useless.

All of a sudden the body went still.

"It's over," said one of the onlookers.

Eaton wasn't sure,

"Any sign of life?" she asked her tech as she rushed towards them. The chamber was riddled with wireless sensors.

Everyone looked at the dead girl. Her eyes had turned jet black. Her belly quivered randomly. The video feed flickered. There was no breath. Her swollen breasts hung from her sides, black roots spreading along them.

Then, it began:

There was a sickening crack. "What the hell was that?" exclaimed a scientist.

The first was followed more cracks. It was her bones breaking! As they watched, her hips widened and her limp legs flew apart, as if some unseen force was spreading them. Black goo oozed out of her vulva. They zoomed in to see the opening grow wider. A fleshy tentacle pushed out and wriggled erratically, her belly continued to spasm.

"It's coming out!" said Eaton, her eyes shining. Two more tentacles pushed out and coiled around the poor girl's thighs. Then, firmly anchored to her thighs, the larvae began to slide out;

It was slender at first, not more than three inches in diameter. But as more and more of it slid out, the thicker its body was. Two feet out, the body was over ten inches across and almost circular. It looked like a sickly yellow slug, with deep grey and black rings around it. Black fluid kept oozing out from the girl's vagina, mouth, nose and anus.

The progress was slow. All watched as minute by minute, more of the hideous larva's body slid out. There was no doubt among those gathered that it's human host was dead.

" It's a normal birth after all," said Dr. Eaton, triumphantly. "I expected the creature to be anthropomorphic though," she continued, "The illustrations show it has limbs and walks upright."

Suddenly, the stricken and violated corpse began to move. Just fingers at first, and then legs. Her chest heaved and she gasped for air. The look of terror on her now partially covered face was straight out of a horror film. She let out a piercing scream and grabbed her belly, instinctively pushing. The gigantic larva shot out of her womb with such violence that it hit the opposite wall and screeched. It was huge, at almost five feet and a foot in diameter at the head. It reared its ugly, slime-dripping body halfway up like a short, fat cobra and belched out one last, long screech before collapsing dead on the floor between its host's legs.

Jo continued screaming as the dead larvae dissolved into black goo. Her belly lay deflated, her pussy inside out, destroyed, her hips broken and her body covered in black roots, which continued to mercilessly spread over her skin.

"Dr.Eaton, Vanessa, help me! Help me God Dammit! AAAAAARH! GMMMMMM! " She screamed as finally, the roots sealed her mouth and eyes.

"There's nothing we can do but observe," she said turning away from the monitor.

"Derek," he addressed one of her assistants. "Prime the incinerators. In case it gets out of hand."

Meanwhile Jo was struggling to pull of the black roots which had bonded with her face. She couldn't breath and was struggling on the floor. She was on all fours when a wave of black diarrhea shot across the chamber with black chunks and blobs; her old internal organs.

They watched as the woman fought in vain against the invasion of her body, inside and out. The remote monitoring systems of the chamber weren't as effective as monitors attached to the occupant's body. But they did offer some readings.

"Dr. Eaton, there appears to be two heartbeats," exclaimed a tech. Vanessa glanced sideways at the video feed. One of the black chunks on the floor distinctly looked like a human heart. "So she has grown new organs?" she thought.

"What else can you read?" she snapped.

"Nothing much Ma'am," there's so much EMF.

Jo had stopped struggling and lay motionless as her body was engulfed in the alien roots. She was completely black now, with some yellow highlights. She looked like a shiny black mannequin.

As the team watched, her skull elongated and her jaw extended. Within minutes the mouth cracked open and long, sharp, crocodile like teeth extended beyond the thin black lips. Her eyes were nowhere to be seen. The top of her face melded seamlessly into her smooth shiny scalp.

Her arms were muscular and throbbed with veins.

Her fingers extended and long black nails grew a good three inches out. Webbing appeared between her fingers.

Her breasts were shiny solid orbs and her ribs were prominently visible highlighted in yellow.

No more was her belly distended, it was flat and ripped her hips were wide and her legs were equipped with powerful muscles. Her feet too elongated.

Those gathered couldn't believe their eyes.

The woman had transformed into a terrifying but beautiful creature. Black, shiny, and by the looks of it strong and deadly.

"Can we contain it?" asked one of the scientists.

"I hope so." replied Eaton.

"Could it be controlled?"

"That depends on how much of Captain Joan Winters is left inside that shiny black skull!" said Eaton, peering though a porthole at the sleeping Alien hybrid.

to be continued...