Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 07

Story Info
Maureen Infects daughter Judy for alien impregnation.
14.7k words
4.69
12.9k
9

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 7

By Gary LM Martin

"We need the daughter," said Tom Faraday.

"She's too young," Anna insisted.

"She's 18 years old, but the school nurse says she has the sexual maturity of a 22 year old. Her hips, pelvis, thighs, and vaginal canal meet all our needs. She would make a remarkable Host."

"I don't like Infecting people under the age of 21," said Anna. She put a hand on her still flat belly. Did she feel something moving?

"What if... I could persuade her mother?" Faraday asked.

"After you Infect her?" Anna asked.

"Of course," said Faraday.

Anna considered. Parents who were Infected often still wanted to shield their children from Infection, just as Anna had tried to protect Worth. The bonds that tied them to Us were not always strong enough to erase years of concern and love for close family members. And Anna knew that We would simply do whatever it wanted if she was too obstinate. This was the best compromise she could broker. "All right," said Anna. "If you can persuade the mother."

Tom smiled at her, as if he had planned this all along.

********

Later that day, Tom was dressed as a masseuse giving a private massage to Maureen Johnson. Maureen's regular masseuse, Tomas, called in sick unexpectedly; he had caught some kind of virus, and Tom was able to take his place.

Maureen Johnson was a well muscled, extremely fit woman in her early 40's. She had birthed two children, but they hadn't degraded her fine body in the slightest. She looked stunning and could have passed for a 30 year old. When she came into the room, dressed only in a towel, Tom explained the substitution.

"All right," said Maureen, a little hesitantly. "But I hope your touch is as good as Tomas's."

"I think you'll find it even better," Tom assured her.

Five minutes later, Maureen was aroused. Ten minutes later, she was moaning on her back, as Tom eagerly plowed between her spread legs. Within thirty minutes, she was an eager and enthusiastic member of Us.

"Welcome," said Tom, offering a hand to her.

"Thank you," Maureen smiled, taking his hand. "I'm delighted to join Us. I'm just now learning what the Voice saying what is expected of me."

"You must spread the Infection," said Tom.

"Of course. I must spread the Infection," said Maureen obediently. And then, "But I don't have a wide circle of friends."

"Then you must Infect your family," said Tom.

"No. No, no," said Maureen hastily. "I have a husband, Fred, and two children, Michael and Judy. They're only 20 and 18 years old. They're not ready for it."

After joining Us, some people could be further reprogrammed to do whatever We required. But not all brains were the same and some motivations were more firmly lodged in the minds of human beings than others. Maureen's urge to protect her children was so deeply rooted, that even We could not easily get her to Infect them.

They would have to use another method.

"If you will not Infect them, then you must Infect others," said Tom.

"Yes. Yes, I will," Maureen promised, relieved to have spared her family.

When she went home, she tried to pretend that all was normal. Fred and the children didn't seem to notice anything different about her. Her mind was ablaze. Who would she Infect?

The next day she called her friend Amber. Amber came over and Maureen Infected her. Maureen had never been with a woman before, but the Voice guided her. Once Amber had absorbed enough of the pheromones, she proved completely unresistant as Maureen stripped her of her clothes and gave her the Serum. While she found it distasteful to get naked with one of her dear friends, she told herself she was doing it save her kids from Us. And once Amber joined Us, she didn't seem at all resentful about it. After Amber had smoothed down her skirt and thanked her and left, Maureen asked the Voice if it were satisfied.

For today, yes. But Who will you Infect tomorrow?

"I have to Infect someone every day?" Maureen asked.

Yes. You must spread Us.

Maureen tried to think. She had one other friend, Francine, but she wasn't as close to her. Maybe she could drop by to visit. Maureen called her the next day. Francine said she was busy. Maureen said it was an emergency, and she had to talk to her. Francine reluctantly agreed.

When Maureen came over to Francine's house, she was surprised to find that Francine was not alone.

Her 75 year old mother Bertha was also there. Maureen's face fell as Francine introduced her.

"Now, dear, what is it that was so important to discuss?" Francine asked.

Ask to talk to her alone.

"Can we talk in private?" Maureen asked.

Francine gave her a strange look but said, "Certainly. Let's go to my bedroom, upstairs."

"The bedroom will do nicely."

Within a few minutes Francine was naked, locked in lust with Maureen, and Maureen was busy putting Serum into Francine's vagina as fast as she could. She feared if they were up there for too long, that her busybody mother might drop by.

During the quiet period, sure enough, she heard a knocking on the bedroom door. Couldn't she have let them alone for just ten more minutes?

"Francine? Is everything all right in there?" her mother asked through the door.

Francine looked dazed and confused.

"Tell her everything is fine," Maureen whispered, clasping her hand.

"Everything fine, mother," said Francine, sounding drunk. The pain had gone from her body and she was enjoying the relaxing afterpart. She had no idea what was going to happen next in her head very soon.

"Can I come in, dear?" said Bertha.

"No, just give us a few minutes, Bertha," said Maureen.

"All right," she said.

"That was close," said Maureen.

Francine smiled back at her, but then her face spasmed and she grabbed her head and screamed.

Bertha was back at the door. "What's going on there?"

"Contact has been made," said Francine.

"Let me in!" Bertha yelled.

"Shall we?" said Francine, giving a new, mocking smile.

Bertha opened the door, revealing two sweaty, naked women in their 40's. "What are you doing?"

Francine grabbed her mother by the arm. "Come Mother, let me show you."

Within moments, Francine remove her befuddled 75 year old mother's clothing. For a moment Maureen watched, with fascinated horror, as Bertha just lay there, her ancient titties jostling in every directly like half empty sacks, as Francine, with newfound purpose, humped her elderly mother. Bertha's grey, dried out pubic hair looked like dying weeds. Maureen flinched when Francine moved her hand into her mother's wrinkled, dry vagina, Infecting her while also providing much needed lubrication.

Maureen turned hastily away. Even with Us, there were limits.

Thirty minutes later, Maureen started to drive home. "Are you satisfied?" she asked.

For today.

"For today? I gave you Francine and her mother. And almost certainly Francine's husband too when he comes home."

You are doing well, but we need more Infections.

"But I don't know anyone else."

"We need more infections."

"There's no one else, except my husband, son, and daughter, and I'm not giving you those."

You have other members of your family.

Maureen considered. Her parents had died in an air car crash. But she did have a younger brother and an older sister. "No, I'm not giving you Edwin or Susan."

Reconsider.

No.

We shall see.

That night as Maureen prepared dinner, she noticed something different. She felt a burning inside of her. She felt a wild need for sex. She had to struggle just to keep her hands off of Fred. He must have noticed something because he said, "Is anything wrong, dear?"

Maureen smiled at him and said no. But as they got ready for bed she knew that if she slept in the same bed as him, that she was going to Infect him, with or without his cooperation. The burning between her legs had spread to her entire body. She was trembling with need. She locked herself in the bathroom and tried to masturbate. Over and over and over. She desperately rubbed her clitoris, like she was trying to remove a persistent stain from the carpet. But she couldn't get any release. It was like she was stuck in high gear.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. "Dear, you've been in there a while, are you all right in there?" It was Fred.

Maureen, shivering as she still rubbed herself, said, in a normal voice, "I'm fine, dear. I'll be out soon."

And then she said, softly, "All right."

The burning between her legs continued.

"All right! Take away your burning, and I will Infect someone."

Who?

Maureen thought rapidly. The choice was her younger, 27 year old brother Edwin, or her 33 year old sister Susan. Edwin was single, but Susan was married with two kids. No, she couldn't let it spread to Susan's family.

"Edwin," Maureen whispered. "I'll Infect Edwin. But it has to end there. You have to promise."

We promise.

And, just as if a switch had been turned off, the burning was gone. The need was gone. Maureen was all sweaty as if she had just run a marathon, but she was completely calm. She showered and went to bed, and was relieved when she didn't rape Fred in the middle of the night.

The next day, Maureen showed up at her brother's apartment. He was a financial market trader who worked from home.

"I don't know how I am going to do this," Maureen suddenly realized, as she stood outside his front door. "What will I say?"

Your memories have the answer.

The Voice explained. Maureen blushed furiously as a long buried memory resurfaced. How did the Voice know about that? She was still blushing when Edwin opened the door to his apartment.

"Sis! This is a surprise," said Edwin, giving her a hug. Maureen had always been close to Ed, which was going to make this all the worse.

"Come in, come in! What brings you to my humble home?" Edwin asked.

Maureen twirled her hair. "I just wanted to... talk."

"Sit," said Edwin, indicating a space on his couch next to him.

His invitation was it. That would be the end of him.

Maureen sat down gingerly, as if the couch had teeth. Edwin seemed totally at ease, totally unaware of the trap sitting next to him that looked like his sister, but was about to utterly consume him.

"So, what's up, big sis?" Ed asked.

Touch his hand.

Maureen flinched.

Touch his hand.

Maureen reached out and touched his hand.

Ed raised his eyebrows. "What's this?" Suddenly, he started to feel aroused.

"I wanted to talk about... Us," said Maureen.

"Us?" said Ed, not sure why he was getting sexually excited.

Tell him.

But it's so embarrassing! Maureen would rather crawl into a hole into the ground than talk about the Time It Never Happened.

Tell him!

She cleared her throat. How to even begin talking about this? The incident they had always been so careful never to talk about? "Remember when we lived at home, when you were 18 and I was 20?"

"Sure," said Ed, starting to feel warm. He tugged at his collar.

Maureen gulped. This was so hard to say!

As she rubbed his hands, Maureen looked into his eyes and said, "Edwin, remember the time I came into your bedroom without knocking? And I saw you naked."

Edwin bit his lip, and his eyes widened in horror. Oh my God! he thought.

Maureen knew how much this would hurt him, but she continued. She had to. "That time I came into your room, you were naked, and... you were... rubbing a pair of my panties against... your thing. Do you remember that, Edwin?"

"Yes," said Ed, his face flushing red. Why did he feel so aroused?

"You were really hot for me, weren't you Ed?" Maureen boldly put a hand inside his shirt, and started rubbing his chest. It was already hot and sweaty.

"Yes," Ed whispered. He would never have admitted it otherwise, if not for the pheromones. He was in a state of extreme sexual excitement now.

"And how did you feel when I saw you, rubbing the crotch of my panties against the head of... your thing?"

"Embarrassed," said Ed. He couldn't look at her. "Ashamed."

Maureen started to draw mental energy from Edwin. Brain cells filled with embarrassment and shamed flickered and died as the mental energy was transferred to Maureen. They felt delicious. They energized her. They made her nipples grow and stick out that much more. They doubled her secretions of Serum between her legs. Secretions which would soon be swimming in her brother's bloodstream.

"And after I pretended I didn't see anything and I quickly closed the door, Ed, did you finish? Despite being caught, did you come in my panties?" She casually brushed her hands against his pants, and felt the hardness of his thing. His penis was stiff and throbbing, his balls tight and condensed. He needed release.

"Yes!" said Ed, full of shame, but too much in need to care.

"So you squirted into my panties with all your stickiness?" she said, moving her lips close to his.

"Yes," he whispered. "I jerked off imagining I was putting all of it inside you." There, he had said it!

Maureen looked at him for a long moment, sympathetically, and then reached over and kissed him. Edwin responded eagerly, hungrily, passionately.

When they parted, Maureen looked down and saw his organ, hard, pressing out of his pants. She touched the outlines of it gently.

What do I do now? Maureen asked. She knew, of course, but she didn't want to take the next step. The final one.

Ask if the male wants to mate with you.

He doesn't!

Ask him!

"Do you... do you want me, Edwin?" Maureen asked, rubbing her hand over his neck and face.

"Yes, more than anything," Ed replied promptly, breathing heavily and trembling. He had absorbed too much pheromone to say no. He felt he had to have sex right now, or he would explode.

Maureen saw he was ready. She got up and undressed him. His body was trembling with eagerness. His penis looked like it was about to erupt just by looking at it. And then she undressed, conscious of his eyes on her, scrutinizing her tits, her ass, and the thing between her legs.

Maureen was so embarrassed. But she had to do this, to save her family.

She climbed on top of him, and grabbed his erect member. She felt guilty when she noticed that his pubic hair had the same color and consistency as hers. Her brother.

"No," Ed whispered suddenly. "We shouldn't." Despite his bursting need, he realized that what they were about to do wasn't right.

"No?" said Maureen, rubbing his chest to spread more pheromone.

"No, we're brother and sister. It's not--Oh!"

Maureen had aimed his member at the entrance to her nether lips and rubbed it against her clitoris, in a slow but steady circular motion. In moments, Ed was beyond reason.

She looked at Ed commandingly, watching him, for the sign she knew would come.

"Do you want it, Ed? Do you?"

Ed moaned and gave an almost imperceptible nod. Maureen smiled and gloriously inserted him into her, and then slid all the way down on her brother's penis. He slid inside her smoothly and easily, as if they had done it for years, with the Serum acting as a natural lubricant.

"Oooooh!" Ed said, groaning at the sensation of entering his sister.

Maureen started to work herself up and down, spreading the Infection.

"You like this, don't you Ed?" she asked.

"Yes," said Ed, in a tortured voice.

Maureen worked her body athletically up and down. "How long have you wanted this, Ed? How long?"

"For years," Ed groaned, feeling totally embarrassed, even as he watched his sister's magnificent body moving up and down on him.

Maureen smiled as she felt Ed's aching shaft inside of her. She imagined Serum being secreted in large amounts from the walls of her vagina, entering the tip of Ed's penis, and then working its way inside, burrowing, tunneling into the central parts of his body, making its way to his brain. The virus was intelligent. It knew exactly where to go.

"It hurts," said Ed.

But it also feels good, doesn't it?

"But it also feels good, doesn't it?" Maureen said, riding up and down on Edwin's shaft.

"Yes," Ed gasped.

"I know it does. But now you're not fucking my panties, Ed. You're fucking me," said Maureen, grinning wickedly, as she rode him wildly. She shouldn't be enjoying this.

So why was she enjoying this?

The helpless look on Ed's face... absorbing his mental lust, his intense sexual need... it was like an aphrodisiac for Maureen. She couldn't get enough of it, as the erect nippled woman continued to bounce up and down on her brother's shaft.

Ed started groaning more insistently, and she could feel his penis tightening up inside of her. Maureen suddenly realized that she wasn't on birth control. She could get pregnant with Ed's child! She was already ovulating. She was as fertile as she would ever be. The knowledge horrified her... and sent her over the edge. She cried out, at almost the exact same time that Edwin did.

"Ooooh... Oooooh... Maureen!" Ed cried, as he exploded inside of her, shooting sticky ropes of sperm deep within her, past her cervix, into her uterus. Maureen cried out as she felt his fertile juices shooting into her most sacred space. The thought of Ed's sperm impregnating her horrified and excited her. She looked into her brother's eyes. They had both cried out at the same time, even with the exact same sound. For a moment, brother and sister were one, a single organism with four arms and four legs and a penis and a vagina and where one started and the other left off was impossible to tell.

They lay there, collapsed, sweaty, hugging each other, during the quiet period, as Ed stoked her pubic hair and labial lips and Maureen traced the lines of his shrunken penis in a fascinated way.

"Can we do this again?" Ed whispered.

"I don't know," said Maureen, feeling mixed up and confused.

Of course We can.

"Of course we can," said Maureen.

Ed smiled, and looked happy, and then he felt a pain in his head, and he moaned, and Maureen hugged him as he screamed, and then it was all right.

"Contact has been made," said Ed stiffly.

"In more ways than one," said Maureen, smiling.

"The male has indicated he will cooperate with Us," said Ed, speaking in a flat voice. And then Maureen knew that We were speaking.

"He says he will cooperate... if he can copulate with you again," said Ed. And then he moved so that he was on top.

Spead your legs.

Again?

Spead your legs.

Maureen complied. Edwin, with a newfound dominance, mounted her and started to make love to her.

Everything had changed. Maureen had seduced Ed and ridden him, but now he was the initiator, and riding her. Ed rode her like a total stranger, hard, fast, and aggressively. He pumped her wildly, his face a mask of hardness, like a stranger as his penis drilled in and out of her.

"Bitch!" he yelled.

"What?" Maureen.

"Bitch!" he yelled again. He slapped Maureen on the ass.

Crack!

"Edwin!" Maureen cried.

Ed gave a grin as he rode her, but it was cold hard smile.