Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 12

Story Info
Tom sexually seduces Pamela to Infect White House staff.
13.3k words
4.91
5.5k
8
0

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 12

By Gary LM Martin

Pamela Sterritt was exhausted. Ever since the nuking of Charleston, South Carolina, she had been working 14 hour days on the National Security Council. On her way home she was surprised to get stuck in a sobriety checkpoint. She stopped her car and waited. Two officers came over and checked her identification. Then they asked her to get out of the car.

"I'm not drunk, officers," She said.

"Yes ma'am. Can you walk towards me in a straight line?"

Pamela did, quite easily. The two officers looked at each other.

"What are you looking at? I did it," she said.

"Would you follow me, Ma'am?" said one of the officers.

"Why?"

"Just follow me, please," said the officer.

Pam followed the officer into the back of a police van. The door swung close behind her and the other officer.

"Can someone please tell me what this is all about?" Pam asked.

"I surely can," said the officer, giving her a wide smile. He started to touch her hands tenderly.....

*********

Nearly thirty minutes later, Pam Sterritt, completely naked, sat up abruptly from the floor of the police van and said, "Contact has been made."

"Welcome, sister," said the officer, pulling up his pants.

"The Voice is telling me that I am to Infect others," said Pam. She put her hand over her vaginal lips, which was smeared with a mixture of her own juices, sperm, and an oily substance. She frowned and slowly started looking for her clothes.

"Yes, you will Infect others," said the police officer.

"I can do that," Pam said agreeably, seeing the officer watch her closely as she slid her panties over her vagina and triangle of blonde pubic hair. "As long as you leave my boyfriend Gavin out of it."

"Well, we can," said the officer. "But you know, your boyfriend is going to want to have sex with you sooner or later. And when he does, you will Infect him."

"That's right," said Pam, biting her lip. "I hadn't considered that. This is all so new to me." She looked around for her skirt.

"I understand," said the officer kindly, patting her on the shoulder, as he eyed her large, bell shaped breasts. "There is a solution, however. We could denature you."

"What is that?" Pam asked, feeling his eyes on her as she put on her bra.

"You have been modified to secrete Serum from the walls of your vagina. You could be unmodified so that would no longer happen."

"So I would no longer be part of Us?" Anna found the skirt, but again felt his hungry eyes as she strapped it on. She remembered the officer thrusting inside of her and blushed.

"You would still be part of Us, but you couldn't Infect anyone," said the officer.

"That sounds fine. Let's do it," said Pam, reaching for her blouse.

"But it is our duty to Infect," said the officer, putting a restraining hand on her, preventing her from putting on her shirt.

"Yes, it is," Pam agreed, feeling the conflicting emotions play out in her mind. Once she said that, the officer released her hand, allowing her to finish dressing.

"You must Infect others first, to earn the right to be denatured," said the officer.

"Who should I Infect?" Pam asked. She pat down her hair self-consciously. When she stepped out of the van, would everyone know what she had been doing? Did she have that "freshly fucked" look?

"You are friend with Frank Edelman, are you not?"

Frank! How had the officer known about Frank? Pam began to suspect that this police stop hadn't been so random as she had thought.

Frank Edelman was an old flame from college. They had dated for a year before Pam had broken up with him. Then she had met Gavin.

"Frank... works for the Secret Service now," said Pam slowly, touching her skirt. "He's on the First Lady's detail."

"Precisely."

"You want me to Infect one of the First Lady's secret service agents? No. No. I can't betray my country in that way. He'll Infect her, and she will Infect the President."

"We have no interest in your First Lady or President. Why would We? They are all part of the old order, which will be swept away. All We want are eyes and ears in the White House," said the officer.

"No, I can't do it," said Pam, gritting her teeth.

The officer immediately recognized that this was one of those times when rewiring Pam's brain wouldn't work. Pam's mind had already been rewired, to accept overall control of the Voice. But overall control did not equal absolute control. Her devotion to the office of the Presidency was near-absolute. Rewiring her brain to this extent was simply not possible. But We didn't give up quite so easily. There were other avenues to explore.

"No one will force you to do anything. You can simply go home to your boyfriend," said the officer.

Pam started to feel sexual arousal between her legs, very strongly. It was like a flame that couldn't be put out. She started to rub herself. The officer smiled as he enjoyed the spectacle, but Pam couldn't stop. She felt such arousal! She put her hand under her skirt, inside her panties, and rubbed herself hard, just the way she liked it, but it did not help. "No... no..."

"Yes, yes," said the police officer mockingly, dispassionately watching her masturbate.

Pam felt her arousal getting even more intense. She rubbed herself shamelessly, but nothing was happening. She knew she wouldn't be able to resist Infecting Gavin. The officer turned to go.

"Wait," said Pam desperately. Her head tingled. She was being reprogrammed but barely realized it. While her desire to protect the President was strong, there were other inhibitions that were being chipped away, worn down, even without Pam fully realizing it.

"I can get you someone else," said Pam desperately.

"Who?"

"People I work with. At the NSA. In Homeland Security. In the Department of Presidential Personnel." Two minutes ago she would never have even considered making such an offer. But her new mindset found Infecting key members of the administration, if not the President himself, was a possibility that, even if still not desirable, was now at least negotiable.

"Agreed," said the officer promptly, and the urges within her immediately terminated. Pam's arousal disappeared as quickly as it had come, as if a switch had been flicked.

Pam gasped, relieved, and pulled her hand out of her panties. She was ashamed to see that her fingers were glistening. "Which one do you want me to Infect?"

"All of them," the officer smiled at her.

"All of them?" said Pam. "No."

"Start with a few in your NSA."

"A few. Two?"

"Three," said the officer.

"And that will be it? Then you will denature me, so I can be with my boyfriend?"

"We shall see," said the officer.

"Thank you, Officer."

The officer smiled. "You can call me Tom," he said, taking off his cap to reveal his handsome, sandy hair. He also had a nice big chest.

********

Pam had very mixed feelings about what she was doing. On the one hand, she was part of Us now. It was her duty to Infect others. She accepted that. But she was still a senior employee of the United States government. She had loyalty to the institution. She was about to compromise it by Infecting key employees. Pam tried to walk a fine line. She would try to Infect as few people as possible. And she certainly wouldn't Infect the First Lady's Secret Service Detail!

Pam looked around at work and tried to decide who she would Infect. She was deciding not based on looks, but job functions. Who held the least critical jobs? There was Stanley Mallard. He manned the Africa desk. Nothing important ever happened there. He could be Infected. Then there was Kevin Mitchell. He dealt with energy issues, mostly grinding out research papers no one ever read. He could also be Infected. And then there was Robert Coltrain in Administration. No one was even quite sure what he did.

One by one Pam got them alone and Infected them as methodically as she did her day job. The first one, Stanley Mallard, was the hardest. She lured him to a supply closet, and started rubbing him with the pheromone, as the Voice instructed her. Soon he was out of his mind with desire and very eager to cooperate. But after Pam stripped off his pants, and then her own skirt and panties, she just stared at Stan, just lying there, with a goofy grin and a solid erection, waiting for her to mount him. She was about to Infect a staff member of the National Security Council! It would be a grave security breach.

But then she thought about Gavin. If she wanted to protect him from Infection, this was her only choice. Suppressing a sob, she mounted Stanley's penis and slowly slid down on it, impaling herself. Pam cried silent tears as she rode up and down on his penis, rapidly working Serum into the narrow slit at the end of his organ while giving him the ride of his life.

And then, twenty minutes later, it was done.

Stanley, now part of Us, eerily thanked her as he got dressed, with an alien look in his eyes. He nodded and left the supply room and Pam followed nervously behind him a moment later. And that was it. It was over.

After Stanley, taking the others was easier. The seriousness of the security violations she was committing became more bearable after she had Infected her first victim. After all, how much difference was there between Infecting one low level staffer in the NSA, or two or three? Not much, she tried to tell herself, as she next rode up and down on Kevin Mitchell's penis and later in the day Robert Coltrain's shaft.

Pam pushed all regrets out of her mind and just kept telling herself that she did what she did for Gavin. She was quite aware, however, that her efforts to limit the Infection were probably illusory. Once Stanley, Kevin and Robert were Infected, they would undoubtedly spread Us throughout the NSA. Stanley was tight with the National Security Advisor, and Kevin was good friends with his chief of staff. Now that Pam had spread the Infection, it wouldn't be long before the entire NSA was Infected.

That evening Pam met with Tom, who was now wearing civilian clothes, in a local hotel room. She told him what she had done.

"Good," he said, feeling free to fondle one of the blonde beauty's breasts through her blouse. They were firm and juicy to the touch. Pam winced at his touch but said nothing.

Tom liked her breasts. They were just like Anna's, but even firmer. He liked that. "Who is next?"

"Next?" she gasped, trying to concentrate as a hand squeezed tight on one of her breasts. "I thought three would be enough."

"It isn't," said Tom, watching her face as he slowly unbuttoned her shirt, one by one. She just stood there and watched him do it. It was only when he reached for her bra that she put her hands over his. Suddenly she froze.

"What is it, Pam?" Tom asked.

"We... We are telling me something," said Pam quietly.

"And what is that?" Tom asked.

"That I should let you do... do...."

"Do what?"

"Whatever you want." The look she gave then, of defeat and helplessness, was so priceless, that Tom wanted to fuck her right then and there, really hard. Pam slowly lowered her hands. We didn't have total control over her, but We had enough.

"Why don't you remove your bra, Pam?" Tom asked.

Pam bit her lip and looked away, but she slowly reached behind her. She didn't have to do it, but she felt like she should. In seconds her bra went clattering to the ground.

As Tom stared at her nude breasts, Pam shifted uncomfortably. Tom had seen her naked before, of course. He had even had sex with her. But that before she knew who he was. That had all been about making her part of Us. That had been business.

This was clearly something else.

Tom smiled as her bra dropped to the floor. Pam's breasts were as wonderful as he had remembered when he had first Infected her. Tom reached out and started rubbing them, and detected just the slightest gap as he massaged them.

"We need more," Tom insisted.

Pam tried to concentrate, but it was hard when Tom was fondling her like that. She could feel the oily residue coming out of Tom's hands, coating her breasts. She was rapidly becoming very aroused. As he fully intended. "I... I suppose... I could Infect some people in DOJ. But that would take a few days. Aaaah!' She gasped as Tom manipulated one of her nipples, creating a vein of lust that shot directly into her clitoris.

"All right," said Tom, twirling away with his fingers idly. "But three, we want at least three."

Tom undoubtedly wanted three people Infected so they could Infect three more in turn, and so on. Pam realized that she wasn't being used to seduce key people, but merely to gain access to Federal Departments. Once that was done, others could do the rest. But what could she do? She had to protect Gavin.

Pam looked down at her erect nipples, and at Tom's mocking smile, and wondered how she had ever gotten into this situation.

********

Pam set up appointments with three people she knew at the Department of Justice over the next few days.

In the meantime, she was having to fend off Gavin. Two days after she had been Infected, he tried to make love to her. She kissed him back, but batted him away, saying she was tired. And then, two days later, he tried again. She tried to beg off, but he became hurt after being rejected twice. She couldn't keep avoiding him like this for much longer. She would have to be denatured soon.

Pam Infected her targets at the Department of Justice as quickly as she could, trying not to think about the impact of what she was doing, and then she reported back to Tom in the hotel room where they met last time. She started telling him what she had done but he interrupted quickly.

"Ah ah ah," said Tom, shaking his finger at her. "I can't hear your report when you're dressed like that."

"Like what?" Pam said, looking confused.

TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES, the voice inside her head told her.

Pam gulped and Tom smiled as if he could hear the Voice in her head. She sighed and slowly reached for the bottom of her shirt. She felt Tom's eyes on her as she slowly removed her shirt and bra. How he loved her breasts! She could sense the hunger in him, the hungering for her.

Pam slowly pulled down her pants but stopped at her panties. It took only the slightest lift of an eyebrow from Tom to get her to go all the way. Pam took a sharp intake of breath as she pulled down her panties and was competely nude before him.

Tom took a step towards her. "You're a very beautiful woman, Pam."

"I... thank you," said Pam, blushing. She looked away as she felt cool air blowing on her labia and shivered. "I.... I Infected the three people you requested in the Department of Justice."

"You mean you fucked them." Tom studied her nude body from top to bottom, making her shiver even more.

"I... yes."

"Say it." Tom's voice was firm. "And look me in the eye."

With an effort, Pam matched gazes with Tom's firm stare. "I fucked them, Tom. I fucked them and made them part of Us." She felt a tingling in her clit.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I...." She nodded wordlessly.

"Good." Tom found Pam extremely attractive as she stood there, naked and submissive before him. She had long, silky blonde hair, and heavy breasts and a nice, well rounded ass with just a hint of sag. Tom was especially curious about this last attribute, and sent his hand exploring the underside of the naked 28 year old blonde's behind. "Who is next?"

"Next?" Pam tried to think while Tom's hand fondled her bottom. She looked at his face and knew, from his expression, that he was really enjoying this. Not just the touching, but the feeling of power. Of domination. Of knowing, as long as he had Gavin to hold over her, he had the power to do anything to her. Anything.

"There is no next," Pam snapped. "I need to be denatured now. My live in boyfriend is making moves on me, and I'm barely fending him off."

"That's very sad," said Tom, not looking very sad at all, as his hands squeezed her ample ass cheeks. Quite the opposite, actually. "But We need more people to be Infected."

"Can't you denature me, and after that's done, I'll continue to Infect people for you?"

Tom smiled, and Pam jumped as she suddenly felt his hands between her legs. "Think about what you're saying. If we denature you, you won't be able to Infect people."

Pam looked down and saw Tom tracing her labia with a delicate finger. She just stood there and watched him do it. Tom had all the power. We saw to that. Tom smiled as Pam forced herself to tolerate his touch.

"How many more people do I need to Infect?" she asked, desperate to finish the converastion as soon as possible.

"Just a few more," said Tom, idly tracing the edges of her nether lips in a way that made her shiver. He loved how she just stood there and permitted him to stimulate her in the most intimate of ways. She looked so very helpless, so very fuckable with her long blonde hair, her heavy breasts and her athletic muscular legs. "Didn't you say you knew people in the Department of Presidential Personnel?"

Pam nodded reluctantly. "Yes, but those are extremely sensitive positions. They're responsible for hiring most employees in the Executive Branch."

Tom smiled to show what he thought of that. Pam gasped aloud as he suddenly moved his finger inside her.

"Tom!" She said, her eyes going wide. But she didn't move a muscle as Tom felt his way to her clitoris and started to rub it, gently at first, and then more firmly.

"Tooooom," Pam said, her face full of need, as she started to pant. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady himself as she gasped. "Ah, ah, ah, ah."

"Is this helping you to think?" Tom asked, as he stimulated her. Pam looked so sexy as she leaned on him, totally nude, letting him rub her clitoris and sexually arouse her. Her breasts were leaning forward, and her face was a mask of need.

"Ah, yes," Pam gasped. "I... I can get you people in Presidential Personnel.... But..... If I do this, will you denature me?"

"I don't see why not," said Tom generously, as he stroked her clit.

Pam groaned and her eyebrows fluttered with pleasure. "Oh Tom!" She cried out.

"I think we have a deal! But let's seal it with a kiss."

The Voice told her to obey, and Pam didn't feel at all like resisting. Tom had stoked a fire within her that wasn't easy to put out. Tom was a cad, but there was also something extremely attractive about him. He was exciting her in a way that Gavin never could. The way he took from her whatever he wanted enraged her, but also excited her at the same time.

Kiss him.

Pam obediently leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

"Is that how you seduce people? It's amazing that you managed to Infect anyone! Now give me a real kiss!" Tom roared.

Pam, half startled out of her wits, leaned in and gave Tom a kiss of passion, one meant for Gavin. As she was kissing him, she cried out "TOM!" as she felt a finger sliding deep within her as she was penetrated in the most intimate of ways.

Pam tried to pull back, but Tom's other hand was tight on the back of her head, holding her, grinding his lips against hers as he poled his finger in and out of her vagina, rubbing furiously back and forth. Pam pulled back enough to pant, her eyes widening, and her eyes met his, and he smiled.

"Tommmmm," she groaned as she felt intensely penetrated down below.

Tom drew her to him again, and this time when his lips met hers, Pam wholly gave into it and responded with gusto. She wrapped her arms around him, grinding her lips against his and groaning without shame as the feeling of sexual penetration overwhelmed her senses. Finally, when Tom decided the kiss was over, he relented, letting go.