Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met in the East Wing of the White House, after Pam passed through security. Frank hugged her by way of greeting, and took her to a small private room in the East Wing where they could talk. He was just as handsome as she remembered, which made it all the worse.

"It's good to see you, Pam," said Frank. "But you said this is an emergency. What is this all about? Is something going on at the NSA?"

"Kind of," said Pam, thinking of all the people she had Infected. She had already begun to see further changes in the staff, as the three she had Infected had Infected three more, and they in turn had Infected others. Within a week or so, the entire NSA would probably be Us.

Touch his hands.

"So, what is it, Pam?" said Frank, seeing how hesitant she looked.

Touch his hands, or we will take your mate!

Pam abruptly reached out, grabbing Frank's hands, and started to rub them. Frank looked puzzled for a moment, but then the pheromones started to have their effect. Frank suddenly felt sexually aroused. He watched in a daze as Pam removed his jacket and tossed her own aside.

"What's... happening Pam?"

"I want you," said Pam. She realized that what she was doing to hear dear, dear friend was an awful, terrible betrayal. But We filled her with tremendous arousal. Her pleasurable encounters with Tom Faraday had opened a new window for Us to increase Our control over her. She associated Tom with sexual pleasure and now, by association, associated the idea of making someone part of Us with sexual pleasure as well.

She pushed him down to the ground in a very dominant way and aggressively started working on his pants, ignoring his shirt. For what they were about to do, it didn't matter if his top half was clothed or not.

"You want to do it here?" said Frank.

"Yes," said Pam, almost growling as she worked one pants leg off.

"Why don't we go somewhere-"

She silenced his objection with a kiss. She knew Frank was in love with her, but feared that without the influence of the pheromone that he might not be quite as cooperative. No, she needed to take him here and now. Pam reached down and removed his underwear. As she saw his penis she felt a tingling in her vagina. She swiftly removed her own clothing. She grinned as she saw Frank's eyes widen when her breasts came free of their restraint. She loved the mix of lust and surprise on his face as she hiked up her skirt. She had come prepared; she hadn't worn panties that morning. Removing her skirt was not necessary for what she was about to do. It was not going to be a tender lovemaking; it was going to be a quick and hasty Infection.

Frank was lying on his back on an elegant oriental rug on the floor of the Blue Room. Pam leaned forward, pressing her genitals against his, and prepared to do what she had come there to do.

But as she looked at Frank, just lying there, with his pants down and his penis sticking up on a fancy Oriental carpet on the floor in the Blue Room of the White House, her sense of duty came back to haunt her.

She couldn't do this.

In her heart of heart she knew that Tom was lying to her. That Frank would be used to Infect the First Lady, who would in turn Infect the President. Pam couldn't let herself be used as an instrumentality of that. She just couldn't.

Infect!

No!

Infect!

And then, she felt it. A tremendous arousal between her legs. It was such a heightened state of arousal that it was painful. Her clit throbbed mightily, so much so that Pam thought her clitoris would burst at any moment and fly across the room without her. It throbbed tremendously with pain. And pleasure. It was hard to separate one from the other. It was hard just to be able to think clearly.

And then her vagina throbbed with urgent need. The need to be filled. And there, just in front of her, was the only object remotely of the right size and shape able to satisfy her.

Frank looked up at her, seeing her pause, unaware of the struggle within her. All he knew was that he was lying on the floor with his bottom half undressed in an official meeting room in the White House with his penis pointing straight to the ceiling. He was lost in need, and desperately wanted it to end.

As Pam looked at Frank's face, at his tender expression, the Voice tried another tact.

Feed on him.

And then she felt an added pressure.

The hungering.

Her mind felt a gaping emptiness, an emptiness which demanded to be filled.

Remember when you sucked ON the minds of those you Infected?

Yes.

Remember how good it felt?

Yes. Pam remembered sucking Stanley's love for his wife. It tasted so sweet and rich. So did Robert's love for his girlfriend. But perhaps sweetest of all was Kevin's passion for golf (even more than his large breasted wife!). She hadn't realized it, but all that mental energy which had flowed into her had become an addiction. She needed more of it.

The hunger was overpowering now, even more strongly than her sexual urges. She saw Frank lying there, so innocent. So full of mental energy, so full of emotional lust for her. His penis pointed up the ceiling, eager for the taking.

Pam's brain short circuited from all the desire and stress put on it. Gone was her feeling of tremendous duty and responsibility to the federal government; gone was her implacable determination to protect the President and First Lady. All that existed right now in front of her was Frank's penis, and her burning need. Pam moved almost robotically and mounted Frank.

Pam wasn't thinking of the safety of the First Lady as she lifted up his penis in her hand.

She wasn't thinking about the safety of the President as she angled it to the entrance to her vagina.

And she certainly wasn't thinking of the security of the nation as, with trembling hands, she brought the head of his penis to within an inch of the narrow slick entrance between her vaginal lips.

She was only thinking of putting out the flames in her mind and between her legs.

Pam, her entire body shaking from the effects of massive arousal, slowly and carefully lowered herself down onto Frank's penis. She held back a yell as she felt his swollen organ expand her inner walls and open herself up fully to him.

It was done.

There was nothing left to lose by not continuing. Nothing, except perhaps her sanity.

Pam started to ride him up and down, desperate with need, desperately trying to shed the artificial desire which drove her unmercifully. Each upward motion, each downward thrust pushed Serum into the slit at the head of Frank's penis. But Pam didn't care; she was too lost in need.

For the rest of her life Pam would always remember this incredible time, when she was riding up and down on a Secret Service agent's penis on the floor of the Blue Room of the White House. The room was so formal, so elegant, and yet what she was doing was so coarse and so inappropriate. What she was doing was a defilement, both symbolically and literally. As Pam continued to work on Frank's penis, some of the Serum leaked out of her vagina and dripped on the fancy Oriental rug, which turned orange, permanently.

Frank, of course, was in sexual heaven, out of his mind with the pheromone. He moaned and gasped even as he felt the faint beginnings of the burning sensation.

But Pam didn't care about that; right now, all she could think about was her own needs. She felt sexual pleasure coursing through her body as she rode wildly on his shaft. The illicit nature of their sex act made the entire experience all the more alluring. The fact that someone, literally anyone, could walk in on them at any time only added spice to their forbidden lovemaking. While Pam was riding him, she also took the opportunity to drain some of Frank's lust, which was sweet and ripe; and then, as she drained his mental energy, she also tapped into his love for his girlfriend, some skirt named Sabrina, who undoubtedly would be part of Us before the week was out. As Pam drained some of Frank's lust for the girl she groaned loudly; it tasted so wonderful, as good as the actual sex they were having.

And then they both had riproaring orgasms, only moments apart. Frank cried out as he shot into her, feeling very proud and manly as he deposited his sperm inside of Pam, totally unaware that he was the one who had just been marked and conquered.

Afterwards, they lay together on the rug during the quiet period, as the Infection slowly made its way to Frank's brain. Frank had felt something of the pain migrating up his chest, but so intense was their lovemaking that he had barely noticed it.

Suddenly Frank's comm went off. "22? 22, report!"

"That's me," said Frank slowly. He was a little dazed, and confused, as was normal, after being Infected.

Pamela picked up his comm, and held it to his face. "Tell them everything is all right," she hissed, and pressed the transmit button.

"Everything is all right...." said Frank dreamily.

"22? Is that you?"

Pam mouthed Yes.

"Yes," said Frank.

"Mrs. Stone wants to see you at 3 o'clock about the dinner arrangements."

Pam mouthed words for him to say.

"All right," said Frank.

Pam clicked the comm off.

"How did I do?" Frank asked.

"Wonderfully," she said, giving him a sympathetic kiss. But just as she kissed him, he started to moan as pain surged in his head. She stifled his yells by pressing her lips ever more firmly against his, holding them there until he was quiet.

"Contact has been made," he said, as soon as she withdrew her lips from his.

"Good," she said, getting up and retrieving her skirt and panties. "You should get dressed." She did, as rapidly as possible. However much part of her had enjoyed it, this was an experience she wanted to put out of her mind as rapidly as possible. Pam winced as she smoothed out her skirt over her sore vagina.

Frank got dressed more slowly, as if still in a daze. "The Voice is telling me things."

"The Voice should be telling you things like the fact that you're not going to Infect the First Lady," said Pam, as she hurriedly put her skirt on and reached for her bra.

Frank listened for a moment. "Yes, the Voice is saying that."

"Good," said Pam. She quickly finished dressing and kissed him goodbye. "It was nice seeing you, Frank." She hesitated a brief moment. "I'm... I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances."

"I'm not," said Frank. He was still trying to work up the courage to ask for a rematch, when Pam abruptly left.

********

Pam left the White House, retrieved her air car, and hurriedly drove to an address outside of Bethesda which Tom had given her.

She found herself in a large warehouse. There were guards at the entrance, but they didn't even look at her as she entered. Inside the warehouse she saw all kinds of things she did not understand. Cocoons. Organic material on the walls. A black pool of water with some kind of creature in it with a big glowing eye. Freaky. But Pam only cared about one thing.

Tom came out of nowhere and kissed her. "Congratulations," he said, squeezing her. "I knew you could do it." Somehow, he knew.

"So I'm done?" she asked anxiously.

"You're done," Tom announced, triumphantly.

Pam smiled and jumped in the air for joy. She didn't even mind when Tom hugged and kissed her again with a smirk.

"So how do I get denatured?" Pam asked.

A cocoon instantly opened up along the wall. Pam saw a rod of firm flesh emerge from the bottom of it.

Tom smiled and indicated with his hand with an elaborate flourish.

Pam's eyes narrowed and she suddenly felt a bit uncertain. She would have to put that inside of her. She thought her connection to the aliens would be severed, but it appears she had one more trial.

She tried to ignore Tom's smile as she took off her shirt. As she unclipped her bra Tom said, "You have very beautiful breasts, Pam."

"Thank you," said Pam, in a small voice, as her heavy breasts sprang free.

"I loved touching them," said Tom conversationally, as Pam moved to her pants.

"I know you did." Part of Pam was repelled, but another part of her was attracted to him, and she hated herself for it. She remembered Tom squeezing her breasts, giving her sexual pleasure, and felt a tingling deep inside her.

She took off her pants, then paused at her panties. She saw Tom's grin.

"Go ahead," he said. "It's not like I haven't seen it before."

It was true. Pam took off her pants.

"You'll miss our time together."

"No I won't."

"Yes you will."

Pam bodly pulled off her panties. She spread her legs. "Take a look, Tom. Take a good look. Because you're never going to have me again."

She had hoped to rattle him, but all she got was one of his irritating smiles. Tom pointed the alien cocoon with the enormous phallus.

Suddenly Pam felt reluctant.

Tom sighed and took her by the hand and led her to it. He gave her an inquiring look, as if to say, "It's up to you."

Pam bit her lip and gingerly stepped inside. She looked down at the fleshy rod. It vibrated. It was alive. She heard the Voice in her head.

Spread your legs.

Tom smiled as Pam spread her legs to allow the vibrating rod to enter her. She gasped as she felt its warmth slide between her pussy lips. Her eyebrows shot up. "Oh."

"And it only gets better," said Tom.

And then a fleshy cap clamped down on her head, and she fell out of time.

********

When Pam awoke, she was somehow outside the cocoon, sitting on the floor. Tom was also there, though he was no longer wearing any clothes either. She looked at his penis and blushed when she remembered the first time he had Infected her. Despite her dislike of him, he had a handsome body.

He gave her a long look for a moment and then hugged her. "Congratulations," he said, giving her a strong kiss as he grabbed her ass. "You are now denatured."

"Really?" said Pam, trying not to jump as Tom goosed her. "I can't infect anyone? Not ever?"

"Probably not," said Tom.

Pam stiffened in his arms. "Wait. Probably not? What does probably not mean?"

"The reversal process works 98 percent of the time," said Tom.

What? Tom had never mentioned this before!

"Well... what if I'm in the two percent? I could still Infect Gavin!"

"That's true," said Tom, nodding as if this had only just occurred to him. "Well, there is another way to test to see if you can spread the Infection."

"What do you mean?"

"If you sleep with another Infected, you can sense whether his or her Infection is spreading through your body, and vice-versa."

"I can't sense things like that."

"But I can," said Tom.

Understanding slowly dawned on Pam's face. "So you're saying if I want to really find out if I'm denatured, I have to have let you fuck me? And here you are, completely naked and ready to go! How convenient is that?"

"No," said Tom, giving an innocent smile. "There's no obligation. You can simply go home and take your chances. We certainly won't stop you."

Pamela stared at his face, trying to figure out if he were bluffing. It would just be like Tom to make up such a story to get her to sleep with him again.

But she couldn't afford to take any chances. Not with Gavin. She nodded.

"You nodded. What does nodding mean in this context?" Tom asked, looking very innocent and naive.

Let's get this over with, she thought resignedly.

Pam stood up and grabbed Tom by the face and kissed him hard. She was startled by her own assertiveness. Part of her wanted him, and now he knew it.

Tom grinned and wrapped his hands around her slender waist. Pam didn't resist or pretend to be coy. She was there for the taking. She wanted it.

"All right, if it will make you feel better," said Tom. "But I'm only doing this for your sake."

Pam couldn't help but smile. He was such a scoundrel! Hate turned to lust in an instant, and she desperately ground her body against his, relishing the feeling of his rapidly stiffening organ against her pubic triangle. As she grinded against him she told herself, I'm only doing this because I have to. It doesn't mean anything. It's the last time, and then I'll never see him again. Gavin will never know.

Tom gave a knowing smile that said volumes. He pulled her down to the spongy factory floor. Pam did not resist. It felt soft and warm. She was on top, continuing to kiss and shamelessly grind her body against his. She felt a warm tingling in her cunt as she rubbed against his increasingly turgid rod.

"You like this, don't you?"

"Ummm," said Pam, giving him a smile. For once she felt so free and uninhibited. She now had an excuse, a legitmate excuse, for making love to Tom, and she was going to enjoy every minute of it guilt free.

She moved down to insert himself inside of her but Tom flipped her over so he was on top. Pam shrieked for a split second. "What are you doing?"

"I will be on top!" he growled.

Pam felt a sharp tug in her clitoris. She squealed as Tom inserted himself inside her. Then she wrapped her arms and legs around him and enjoyed the fucking of her life.

Tom banged her really hard, his testicles making wet slapping sounds as they hit the bottom of her ass. The feeling of Tom thrusting inside of her, of his strong arms holding her tightly, of being dominated by such an obvious alpha male, excited her without end. Pam was acutely aware of his manhood thick inside her, moving gloriously in and out at will, and she didn't try to hide her joy, moaning and smiling as he used her roughly.

"You like it when I fuck you."

"Yes," said Pam. All pretenses were dropped now, now that they were connected in so intimate of ways. "I hate you, but...."

"But what?"

"But you're so sexy." And then she gave him a kiss, a kiss of passion, a kiss only meant for Gavin. As she kissed Tom she rotated her hips so she could better feel his shaft inside of her. She groaned as she was stuffed full of his manhood.

"Tom?"

"Yes?"

"I just had a thought. You're inside me, aren't you just going to Infect me again?"

"Not unless I come inside of you," Tom grinned. He gasped. "I'm getting close."

"Don't do it, Tom!"

"Getting closer!" Tom poled more rapidly.

Pam, in a panic, slammed her hands against his back."Pull out, Tom, pull out!"

Tom gave an enormous roar and pulled out of her. As he did so, his hand lept to his organ and he pumped it vigorously. And then his penis burst forth with streams of hot liquid. But instead of aiming for the floor, he aimed directly for Pam. Thick, sticky ropes of ejaculate landed on her belly, on her pubic hair.

"No, Tom!"

Pam's eyes widened as he bathed her with his cum. She had occasionally given Gavin a hand job, but the amount of sperm he produced wasn't even half of what Tom had just squirted on her! He was such a virile man! As Pam was covered with his sticky seed, she felt a mixture of disgust but also sexual arousal.

When he had finished Tom lay down next to her again and to Pam's intense shame she gratefully took him in her arms. Pam hadn't climaxed but she hadn't needed to. That had been the best sex ever. She enjoyed the warmth of his body. Part of her, a part she didn't care to acknowledge, would miss him. He looked into her eyes and this time she looked back at him without fear or loathing. She found herself reaching for and grabbing his hand, making him smile.

As they lay together, Pam was acutely aware of Tom moving a free finger through her public hair, swishing around his essence. It looked like a small milky white lake in a blonde bushland.