Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enough. Pam gulped and finally worked up the courage to speak, "So?"

"So what?" Tom asked.

"Did you sense me inside you?" she asked.

"No, but I did sense me inside you," said Tom. His finger, which had been spreading his sperm around her pubic hair, slipped inside of her, wet with himself.

She gasped and slapped his arm playfully. "You know what I mean!"

"I do," said Tom, grinning, as he enjoyed seeing her reaction to his fingering. "I felt no connection in that way. You didn't Infect me with any of your own virus. You're denatured."

"100% guaranteed, certain?"

"100% guaranteed, certain."

"Good." Pam started to get up. Tom, with a strong hand on her wrist, pulled her back down.

"What is it?"

"There's just one more thing," said Tom.

"With you, there usually is," Pam sighed.

"Now that you can no longer serve Us by Infecting others, you must serve Us in a different way," said Tom.

"What different way?"

"Starting tomorrow, you are to quit your job and work for me on my personal staff." He wet a finger in her pubic hair again. Then he idly raised it, paused as if considering a new destination, and put it on one of Pam's breasts. His finger started to spread his ejaculate in lazy spiral circles radiating outwards around her left breast.

"Quit my job at the NSA? But I love the NSA!" She felt the stickiness on her breast.

Tom stared at her commandingly. "You are no longer necessary there. I will find things for you to do that you will love even more. Trust me." He dipped a new finger in the lake of sperm in her pubic hair and then raised it up to her right breast. This time he concentrated on her areola and nipple, coating it gently with his stickiness. He lingered briefly at the tip, being sure to coat her teat with his ejaculate in a most ticklish way, making Pam gasp and Tom smile.

Pam looked into his eyes. Since We now ran the NSA, she had no choice. How far she had fallen! Two weeks ago she had been a dedicated staffer on the national security team. But now her new job was going to be satisfying the sexual demands of a greedy and manipulative bastard. She sighed, her breasts heaving. She felt the slight burning sensation of Tom's Serum laced cum on them. Pam tried to console herself by thinking she did it for Gavin. She had done it all for Gavin.

"You are mine now, you know," said Tom.

"What?" Pam whispered.

"You are all mine," Tom repeated. A new finger slid across her pubic triangle, coating itself with his voluminious sperm like a painter dipping his paintbrush onto an easel, and then his finger moved up her body, past her breasts, to her face.

"Tom!"

His landed on the bridge of her nose, which he started to coat with his ejaculate.

"Tom!" Pam cried, her now sticky breasts quivering.

Tom's finger left her nose and started to move slowly move down her right cheek, just below the corner of her eye, forming a line of sperm that almost looked like a teardrop.

"Tom, what are you doing?"

"I have decided to take you as a full time lover," Tom declared. Another finger came up, already dipped in sperm, and rubbed more wetness, this time on her left cheek.

"Why?" Pam asked, shocked and horrified.

"It's your well rounded ass. Your gorgeous breasts. Your blonde hair. Your hazel eyes. Your bright smile. The way your insides grip my shaft when I fuck you hard. Tight, like a vise," Tom whispered, lust strong in his eyes. A finger crossed Pam's throat, as if her throat was being cut, but instead she felt a wet line, moving across it horizontally, from left to right, across her Adam's Apple. "I decided I can't do without you. I simply must have you."

His words sent a chill down Pam's spine.

"And Gavin?"

Tom shrugged. "You can still have him if you wish. But after a while, you won't want to." Another relentless finger moved across her forehead, coated with his essence. It felt sticky and irritating.

"No," said Pam. "I won't do it."

"What can be denatured can easily be renatured," said Tom. He put a new load of sperm on the very tip of her nose. It started to drip down to her upper lip.

Pam realized she was trapped. She felt Tom putting another coating of sperm on her forehead. He traced a second milky white line of sperm across it, just below the first one.

"Why are you putting this stuff on my face?" Pam whispered.

"Now that I have decided to keep you, I can think of no better way to celebrate our rapidly evolving relationship than a nice fresh cum pack," said Tom. He rubbed some more of his Serum laced sperm on her cheeks, spreading it out like makeup. "Don't you agree?"

Pam didn't answer.

And then Tom took some more from the seemingly inexhaustible supply of sperm from her pubic hair, and rubbed it on her lips.

"Tom, no!" she said, trying to push his hand away. He gave her a venomous stare, and she put her hand down. Tom resumed coating her lips. Then he reached up with another coated finger, and slipped it between her slightly parted lips.

"Noooo!" Pam moaned. She suddenly felt the taste of him. It was salty, like sperm, but there was also something else mixed in. Something... creamy in texture, but with a sharp, bitter taste, metallic, almost. Alien.

"Swallow," he said. Looking harder at her, he said, "Swallow!"

Pam noticeably gulped.

"Did you like the taste?"

Pam made a face. "I don't know."

"Then try some more."

"No, Tom!"

But she found herself obediently opening her mouth as Tom put a freshly coated finger to her lips.

"That's a good girl," said Tom approvingly, as he put it inside her mouth, on her tongue. "How does it taste?"

Good!

"Good," said Pam, giving him the answer he wanted. "It tasted good." At this point, her own desires no longer mattered, a voice in her head told her.

Some of the sperm lines on her forehead, cheek and nipples were starting to dry now, and to shrink and pull on the skin underneath it. They felt rough and scratchy. They made her feel like she was wearing a mask. They made her feel trapped.

"So you are mine, now, aren't you?" said Tom. He rubbed another line of sperm in the hair over her forehead. Now her hair would be sticky with it! "Aren't you?" He asked again. And then he pressed his lips onto hers, and she moaned.

I am yours!

"I am yours," Pam breathed. Her mind was in turmoil. It seemed easier to just repeat what the Voice said.

"Give me a kiss to seal the deal," said Tom.

Pam bit her lip, but she leaned forward and pressed her lips to Tom, giving him a kiss, the kind of kiss she knew he wanted. Somehow, despite her outrage, she didn't find it difficult to perform. She felt a warmth, a certain kind of glow, as she pressed her breasts against his chest ,as she wrapped her arms around his back, as she kissed him passionately. Despite what he had done, a part of her, a growing part of her, had become seriously attracted to him. When Pam finally pulled back, he looked at her appraisingly, and nodded.

"You may go," said Tom, dismissing her abruptly.

It was only when she was getting dressed that Pam realized what she had done. She had saved Gavin from joining Us, but at a terrible price. Or was it a terrible price? Tom was such an attractive man... Pam got the uneasy feeling that Tom might be right. That in time, she would come to love him. And then, what would become of her relationship with Gavin?

Pam was so mixed up in her feelings as she mechanically put on her clothes that she barely paid attention when Tom raised his voice. "Did you get all that?"

Who was he speaking to?

And then Kate, his "protégé", came out of the shadows.

And she was holding a holocamera. She must have filmed her... her and Tom....

"Yep," said Kate, looking pleased.

"What is this?" Pam asked.

"We were filming an instructional video. For new recruits," said Tom.

Pam slapped him in the face. "You bastard! You fucking bastard!"

Rather than getting angry, Tom merely laughed, and saluted her.

"Have a nice time with your boyfriend tonight," said Tom. "Give him my highest regards."

Pam, glaring at him, finished adjusting her blouse, put on her shoes and left as quickly as she could.

"And see you first thing Monday morning!" Tom shouted after her, gently reminding her of who she worked for now.

"What a body," said Tom admiringly. He turned to Kate. "Do you think she's going to be a good fit for us?" Tom asked Kate.

Kate put a finger in her mouth and smiled as she slowly nodded.

********

Pam drove home with mixed emotions.

"Why are you making me do this?"

The one called Tom is important to us. we want him to be happy.

"But I thought this was all about Us," said Pam. "Why do you care what any one of us want?"

There is us, but within us are many we's.

"I don't understand."

You do not need to understand. only to obey. be honest with yourself. you find him attractive.

"Yes, yes I do," said Pam. "But... but...."

In time, you will find servicing tom to be your highest calling.

Pam felt a chill as she wondered whether the Voice was right. Were her feelings for Tom genuine, or had they been planted, to make her more malleable? It was no longer possible for Pam to know for sure where her own thoughts ended and Ours began.

Pamela tried to put all those troubling thoughts behind her as she went home and showered vigorously. She had finally done it. She had saved Gavin. Finally, after days of delay, days of obfuscation, days of hurt feelings, she could satisfy Gavin. And herself! Sex with Tom had been exciting, but it had also made her feel guilty. It was time to work some of that guilt off.

When Gavin got home, Pam left no doubt where things stood. She was dressed in a sexy negligee that she had bought that very day, purposefully purchasing a size too small so her breasts practically spilled out of. She wore black pantyhose and semi transparent underwear that left little to the imagination. This was her way of announcing to the world that she was ready to be fucked.

She met Gavin at the front door with a breathless kiss. When he had recovered, he looked her up and down not once or twice but three times, which pleased her to no end. "Well, things have changed today, haven't they?" he marveled.

"For the better!" Pam practically yelled.

"I think I like the new you," Gavin grinned.

"Come, let me give you the full VIP tour," said Pam. She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. Her body was on fire. There was no time for idle chitchat.

Pam slowly and passionately made love to Gavin. It was hard to restrain herself. Weeks of pent-up sexual frustration were being vented. She had been permitted to have sex with anyone, everyone, except the man she loved. And now, after so much hard work, she was going to enjoy her reward. She didn't release any of the pheromone, which she took to be a good sign, not that any pheromone was needed. Gavin was wild about her. They kissed and touched each other all over, going very slowly. The relief from the week of intense stress felt like a dam straining for release, finally letting water down the spillways.

And yet... when Gavin finished studiously worshiping her breasts, and when he rolled her over on her back and spread her legs, she felt a little bit of hesitation. What if Tom was wrong? No, he said he was certain. She must be denatured. She had to be.

Gavin worked himself between her legs and put himself at her entrance. "Ready?" he asked, smiling as he admired the view.

Pam smiled as reassuringly as she could, and nodded. This was it.

Gavin put himself inside of her. He was committed.

It was all going to be fine, Pam assured herself, despite her nervousness.

Gavin started to thrust back and forth as he moved on top of her.

It felt wonderful. Pam smiled broadly. Now she was more convinced than ever that she had been denatured. It had been a hard road, but well worth it in the end. Pam watched Gavin work his finely muscled body in and out of her. How she loved to watch him work on her! Pam felt Gavin's hard rod moving inside of her. The feeling was glorious. Gavin thrusted into her with slow deep strokes, his organ glistening with her juices whenever it smoothly slid out of her tight hole. But she wasn't upset as she enjoyed the view of his lubricated organ, which plunged in and out of her so well. There was nothing to fear now.

And then, all of a sudden, Gavin got this odd look on his face.

"What?" said Pam quickly.

"I don't know," said Gavin, still thrusting. "I feel... a little bit of burning."

No!

Gavin continued to thrust.

"Gavin, stop," said Pam.

"It's all right," said Gavin. But his face was starting to twist up.

"Gavin, you have to stop!" said Pam.

"I just need to finish. I'm so close!" he gasped. He leaned forward and his lips covered hers, stifling any further protest. He poled into her more and more furiously, and seconds later he gave an animal-like cry, and spurted his full load into the woman he loved.

But when Gavin pulled out of her, he said, "I'm feeling... I don't know... kind of a burning. Moving up my belly."

Pam tried to figure out what was happening. Maybe the denaturing didn't take away the burning sensation. Maybe that sensation still was transmitted. Maybe denaturing only removed the Infecting part. They would find out soon.

She grabbed Gavin's hand and held it tight. They lay together for the longest twenty minutes in Pam's life. She kept checking the chrono.

Pam was alert at the 20 minute mark. Nothing happened.

21 minutes. Nothing.

22 minutes. Still nothing.

Joy returned to Pam's heart. We had kept their word! Gavin was not affected! She was about to yell with happiness, when Gavin grabbed his head, and started screaming.

Oh, no.

And then, a moment later....

"Contact has been made." He looked at her with that blank, alien expression. He was with Us now.

"You have done well," said Gavin, congratulating her in a flat voice. Pam realized it was no longer Gavin speaking.

"We must prepare to infect others," said Gavin woodenly. And that was the second surprise. He seemed to have lost his entire personality. Pam didn't realize that the Infection affected people in different ways. She looked into his eyes, and saw the emptiness. The Gavin she knew was gone. What remained was... totally alien. Totally cold.

It was at that moment that Pam realized that We were always going to do exactly what We wanted to her and simply used Gavin as a means to an end. We wanted her to Infect everyone she knew in government. She did. We wanted her to Infect a senior Secret Service agent. She did. We even wanted her to infect her boyfriend. She did that too. We also wanted her to become some kind of personal concubine to Tom Faraday. They had wiped Gavin's personality, and conditioned her to be attracted to Tom. She knew it was only a matter of time before she was eagerly attending to his every need. She had no choice now. None at all.

Now you understand, said the Voice in her head. You exist only to service Us.