Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom pulled his finger out of her, Pam felt intensely frustrated. Somehow Tom knew exactly when to stop so that she was teetering at the edge, but not over. The nude, sweaty blonde glared at him, her body panting, a mix of emotions running through her. She was embarrassed by what Tom had done, by the feelings he had evoked in her, but also regretful that he hadn't finished.

Tom raised an eyebrow. All she had to do was to ask him, she knew, and he would finish it. But if she did that, she would be his. She licked her lips and looked away.

"That's much better," said Tom, looking pleased, as he sampled the glorious mix of emotions in her mind. It was like a nine course buffet. He held up his finger, glistening with wetness. Her wetness. He smiled at her.

Pam blushed and looked away away, slowly turning to reach for her clothes.

Tom slapped her on the ass and said, "Now go out there and Infect people with Us."

********

Pam got to it as quickly as she could. Time was running out at home. That night, Gavin again tried to have intercourse with her. She battled off his advances at first, but then satisfied him by sucking him off. He moaned with pleasure and enjoyed it, but she could tell that he still wanted more.

The next day, Pam went to the Department of Personnel and made her Infections, one, two, three. Quickly. Efficiently. She blocked all consequences from her mind. Then she reported back to Tom promptly that evening.

"Very good. You have done well," said Tom.

But there was something else this time. Tom had always met Pam, alone, in a hotel room. But this time there was someone else with them. A young blonde girl. She didn't look more than 18 or 19 years old.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I haven't made introductions," said Tom. "Pam, this is Kate Johansen. Kate, this is Pam. Pam is being incredibly helpful spreading her legs to introduce Us into the Executive Branch."

Pam hated the way that sounded, and Tom knew it. Pam looked inquiringly at Tom, and then at Kate. Tom was in his mid 30's. What was he doing with this young girl?

Kate Johansen, the former high school cheerleader, was Tom's new assistant. After Anna had Infected Kate, Tom had graciously taken the teenage cheerleader under his wing to help introduce her to the sometimes confusing world of Us. She was going to be his protégé, Tom said. He said he saw a lot of potential in her.

Kate didn't question why a barrel chested 35 year old Survey Service Captain would see potential in a 18 year old blonde cheerleader like herself with perky breasts and large nipples. She just accepted that as a given. Tom showed her things she never imagined, both in the alien cocoons and in the real world. He taught her how to extract pleasure during sex in physical and mental ways she didn't even dream of. After a few months of tutoring, he had declared her the best that there was.

Tom said, "Pam, Kate is a former cheerleader. Say hello, Kate."

"Hello," the blonde said shyly.

"We discovered Kate's talent during a routine medical exam," said Tom, thinking of Anna's acquisition of the young woman. "Then We decided that she was destined for bigger and better things," he leered. "She's my protégé."

"Your protégé?" said Pam, not sure if she heard right.

"Um hm," said Tom. "Her job is to watch and learn from the best. Isn't it, Honey?"

"Yes Tom," said Kate obediently.

"Whatever," said Pam dismissively. She didn't really understand any of this, and didn't want to. "I've kept my part of the bargain. Now please denature me."

"First things first," said Tom. "Your clothes, please."

"In... in front of her?" Pam asked. She was used to disrobing for Tom, alone. But with someone else watching....?

"Uh huh," said Tom, grinning.

Pam's lips thinned as she heard the Voice in her head, telling her to comply. She slowly started to remove her clothes, trying not to notice Kate watching her, leering. She took off her shirt and her bra. Kate stuck out her lip as she eyed Pam's heavy tits. Pam got the impression that Kate's were somewhat smaller but probably firmer without the sag. Pam quickly moved to her pants but paused at her panties. She looked at Tom with pleading in her eyes but found no relief.

"All of it?"

Tom nodded. "Pam, are you reluctant to show Kate your body?"

Pam nodded miserably.

"You shouldn't be. We are all one big happy family, aren't We?"

Pam nodded. "The Voice... the Voice tells me I have to obey."

"And so?"

Pam nodded miserably, and pulled off her panties. She stood nude before the two of them. She felt intensely vulnerable as two pairs of hungry eyes ate her up. Kate gave a predatory smile which Pam immediately disliked.

"Isn't she gorgeous, darling?" Tom asked Kate.

"Yeaaaaaah," said Kate, her eyes lit up with alien hungering. "Have you had her yet, Tom?"

"Once. When I brought her into Us," said Tom, smiling as he openly ravaged Pam with his eyes. "But I'm sure she'll want more."

Pam's jaw dropped open. "No I won't!" She cried, putting her hands on her hips. Unforunately, that only made her breasts stick out more.

"We'll talk about it after you give me a kiss," Tom said.

Kiss him.

Pam leaned forward and pressed her lip against his. Tom frowned immediately when she pulled back. "You can do better than that."

You must satisfy Tom if you wish to serve us.

Pam took a deep breath, making her breasts heave. Tom looked at her expectantly. She leaned forward and kissed him again, but this time put her arms around him, holding him tight. She ground her bare breasts against his chest. She felt her vagina getting moist and warm and tingly as she pressed against him. When she released, she looked shyly into his eyes, blinking in a vulnerable, feminine way.

"Better," Tom whispered, as she blushed. "Kate, you have to try this! Pam, show Kate what you just showed me."

"What?" said Pam, looking astonished.

Kate stepped forward, with eagerness in her eyes.

"Show her," said Tom, his voice harsh. He was so firm and male. She was female and lesser.

Pam looked at Kate, who gave her a hungry look. Kate was clothed, and Pam was nude. Kate had all the power.

Pam reluctantly took Kate in her arms. The young girl smiled mockingly at her. "Show me, Pam. Show me what a good kisser you are," she breathed. Her eyes shone with an alien light. For a moment Pam wondered what Kate had been like before she had joined Us. Whatever she had been in the past, it was clear what she had become now.

Pam took a deep breath and closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Kate's. Pam gave her a brief kiss. But as she tried to pull away, the young girl suddenly grabbed her possessively from behind her neck, just like Tom did, and grinded her lips and body against her. Pam groaned as she felt warm, feminine lips pressed against her. She felt a tingling in her cunt as Kate ground her pelvis against hers. It didn't help that Pam was naked and that We were stimulating her to make her more cooperative.

The kiss continued until Kate gave a soft moan and then gently pushed Pam back. Kate gave her a gentle smile even as she still had that alien light in her eyes. "You're good," she whispered. "Really good." She looked down at Pam's bushy pubic triangle. "And you have a sexy cunt."

Pam, to her intense embarrassment, turned away furiously as she blushed from head to toe. She could hear Tom laughing softly in the background.

"Tom! Can we talk about the work now?" Pam asked desperately.

"The work. Of course," said Tom, his eyes sparkling as he gave an amused smile. "Sit down."

Pam moved to find a chair.

"No," said Tom. "On my lap."

Pam looked hesitant.

"Sit!"

Pam obeyed, hesitantly planting her bare ass on Tom Faraday's lap. She tried to close her legs but Tom whispered in her ear. "Don't be shy. Show Kate your cunt."

"Yes, Pam," said Kate, planting her hands on her hips. "Show me your beautiful cunt!" She wore a shit eating grin.

Pam bit her lip but slowly spread her legs.

"More... more... help her, Tom."

Tom lazily reached down and spread her legs. Pam was acutely aware that she was completely exposed now. She felt the cold air on her labial lips. She saw Kate staring at great interest between her legs. "She really does have a sexy cunt, Tom. Did you enjoy having her?"

"Very much so," said Tom.

"I think I'd like a go at her," said Kate.

"No!" said Pam, struggling to get up only to be pushed down by Tom firm's hand. "Tom, I'm doing everything you say-"

"Everything We say." Tom corrected her. "And you will continue to, won't you?"

Pam nodded unhappily.

"That's better," said Tom. "That's obedience! Are you taking notes, Kate?'

"Yes Tom," the young girl said, smiling idiotically.

Tom casually started to fondle Pam's breasts. Having done it on several different occasions, it was becoming all too routine, much to Pam's horror. Tom smiled as he lightly ran his fingers over her areolas and she shivered. "Now about your request, Pamela. Unfortunately, We can't denature you, not just yet."

Pam swiveled in his lap, pointing her nipples at him accusingly as her breasts unintentionally pressed against his chest. "You promised! You said this was the last time!"

"Yes, I did say that, and if the decision was up to me, I would," said Tom, grinning broadly as he gave her breasts firm caresses. He almost couldn't believe that a sexy blonde woman in her 20's with a boyfriend of her own was sitting on his lap and obediently let him fondle her breasts. Tom especially loved the look of shock and outrage in Pam's eyes as he did whatever he liked with her titties. As far as Tom Faraday was concerned, We were simply a gift that kept on giving.

As Tom continued to fondle Pam's breasts, he reflected that Pam's boyfriend, whoever he was, must be a lucky man. Well, soon he was going to be decidedly less lucky, if Tom had anything to say about it. "I'd like to denature you, Pam, but it's not up to me, is it? It's up to Us. We are happy with the progress you've made thus far. But We want more."

"What more could you possibly want?" Pam asked, close to tears.

"Oooh, a lot more, Pammy darling."

Tom moved his fingers between her legs. Getting access to her clit wasn't very difficult, given how widely Pam had spread her legs. It was as if she had invited him in. Tom grinned as he found her clit and started to rub it with an expert feather touch. Pam sat there obediently and let him do it, as the Voice instructed. Somehow she even found herself turning to the side so she could wrap her arms around him as the Voice whispered in her head. "Tom," she whispered in his ear. "Oh, oh, Tom!" Her body rocked back and forth and the chair creaked as Tom touched her most sensitive part. She found herself planting soft kisses on his cheek and whispering his name as he masturbated her. Pam realized that she was not only letting herself be used, she was actively participating.

"I think you know what we want next," Tom said quietly, as he stimulated her persistently.

"Frank... Frank Edelman," Pam said sadly. She saw Tom nod microscopically. Pam stared at him accusingly even as he rubbed her clit. "It was always about Frank, wasn't it? You just used me to also Infect as many people as possible. You were never going to help me until I got you Frank."

Tom didn't answer, but just continued to rub her clit. Pam gasped as she was overstimulated.

"I can't," said Pam, her fine Swedish features starting to show evidence of perspiration. "I just can't!"

"How's your sex life been with... Gavin?" Tom asked, as he rubbed her clit ever so slowly.

"Terrible!" said Pam, her heart racing as she felt the effects of Tom's expert fingers. "He keeps demanding sex, and I can't explain why I keep refusing him!" She felt the fire growing between her legs reaching unbearable heights.

"How long do you think you can keep this up?" Tom asked, smiling at her as he traced the length of her clit, pausing at the most sensitive tip, which was peeking out of her clitoral hood.

"Not much longer," said Pam, biting back a moan.

"And what will happen then?" A finger traced the tip of her clit, causing Pam to jump slightly. She needed sex so badly at this very moment! Her arms were still wrapped around him, her face next to his as he masturbated her. She needed release, and she needed it NOW, even if Tom was the one to-

"Well, Pammy?" Tom asked again, seeing how distracted she was. "What will happen after your precious boyfriend loses his patience?"

"Gavin... Gavin will unwittingly make me Infect him," Pam said, biting her lip. She felt so humiliated talking about her boyfriend while Tom was touching her most intimate part. It was almost making a mockery of her relationship with him.

"Um hm," said Tom, starting to rub her clit a little faster now.

Pam gasped.

"You see the way my hand is moving, Kate? And the effect I'm having on her? This is how you control a woman. Remember that."

Kate chuckled while Pam reddened.

"You enjoy serving Us, don't you, Pam?" Tom asked, staring intently at her, as his hand continued to expertly befuddle her.

Pam, twisted up in need, nodded curtly, biting her lip even more.

"That's a good girl," said Tom. "A very good girl," he murmured. "Do you like it when I rub your clit like this?" Tom asked her, making direct eye contact with her.

Pam nodded, biting her lip.

"Say it."

"I... I like the way you rub my clit... Tom." She hated to say it, but it was true. If at that moment he would have fucked her she would have given him anything he needed, and more.

"What a good girl," said Tom. He continued to rub her clit with one hand, but with the other started to caress her hair. Somehow touching her hair made the whole situation feel even more intimate. Pam shivered as Tom stimulated her mind and her body and her sex.

"We want Frank Edelman," Tom whispered in her ear. His breath was hot and powerful.

Pam tried to think straight, which was hard, given how much Tom was distracting her. "If... if I do this, you're really not going to Infect the First Lady or the President?"

"We have no interest in that, I told you before," said Tom, working her clit like an expert. He seemed to know when to speed up and when to slow down, constantly keeping her on the painful edge of her long deferred orgasm.

Pam fought back a moan as her clit felt like it was going to explode. "You promise?"

"We promise," said Tom, emphasizing his point by caresssing her just a little more intently, just a little.

Pam felt sexual agony surging between her legs and into her thighs. She had to concentrate! "And you'll denature me immediately afterwards? If I do it tomorrow, you'll do me tomorrow as well?"

Tom smiled. "I think we have a deal." His hand speeded up, but now all thoughts of deals were driven from Pam's mind as she grabbed Tom's arms tightly for support. "Toooom!" She cried. "I need to come!"

"You want to come?" Tom asked.

"Yes!"

"Would you like me to make you come?"

"Yes!" Pam cried. "Tom, please make me come!"

Tom knew exactly what to do. His fingers moved rapidly.

Pam gasped, her back suddenly stiffened, as she cried out loudly.. "Oh, oh OOOOOOH!"

She was an amazing sight. As the sexy blonde climaxed, her chest flushed red, her breasts heaved back and forth, her face, coated with a delicious sheen of perspiration, was a mask of extreme self-absorption, and her body rocked back and forth as a massive orgasm exploded between her legs. After her loudest cry she collapsed into Tom's arms and lay still for a long moment. She slowly became aware again to the sounds of clapping.

Kate.

She had just climaxed in front of another woman. Suddenly Pam became very self aware of her nudity.

"What a performance," said Kate. "You were so sexy."

Pam stiffened in Tom's arms. "Are you going to thank me?" He asked, with a lopsided grin.

"Thank you," Pam mumbled, feeling embarrassed by the wetness between her legs. She looked him in the eyes for a quick moment, and felt another tingle in her cunt. She abruptly stood up, her back to Kate as she reached down for her clothes.

"Nice ass too," said Kate.

"Pam, Kate just paid you a compliment," said Tom. "What do you have to say?"

"Thank... thank you," Pam mumbled.

"You're not even facing her," said Tom.

Pam turned to face Kate, her nudity on full display. She was aware that her sweaty body had that "freshly fucked look". She swallowed heavily. All she wanted to do was to get out of there. What would satisfy Tom now? "Kate... thank you," Pam mumbled. She glanced at Tom who nodded fractionally. Then she reached for her clothes and got dressed as rapidly as she could.

"I so enjoy these negotiating sessions," said Tom, watching her well rounded ass stick out as she bent down to put on her panties. "When can you make Frank part of Us?"

Pam struggled to gather her thoughts. Her mind was still foggy from all that sexual stimulation. "Uh... tomorrow morning, I think," she said.

"Meet me at this address at 2 PM," said Tom, sending an address to her datapad with his own. "And don't try to deceive Us. We will know if you do."

Pam nodded. She had worked so hard to keep the government safe from outside penetration, and now-

Penetration. She reddened, even thinking about the word.

Pam had certainly penetrated the government at the highest levels, even as she herself has been.

Smack!

All these thoughts went out the window as Tom smacked her playfully on the ass. "Off you go then," he grinned.

Pam struggled to put her shoes on as rapidly as possible. She fumbled for a shoe, dropped it and reached down to pick it up again.

"You have a very sexy body, Pam," said Kate, as Pam bent over again.

"Thanks," Pam mumbled, as she reached for bra.

"Did you enjoy our little kiss?" Kate asked.

Yes, very much. YourE sexy too.

"Yes, very much," said Pam, swallowing heavily. She felt all sweaty and sore. "You.... " She swallowed heavily. "You are sexy too." There, she had said it.

"We'll definitely have to get to know each other better," said Kate, giving that predatory smile which sent chills down Pam's spine.

Pam grabbed her jacket and practically ran for the door, even as she was limping on one shoe that wasn't entirely on properly. The last thing she heard was Tom's voice, saying, "Come here, Kate. I'll show you just what made little Pammie so hot for me-"

********

That evening, Gavin was being difficult again. He wanted sex, and this time, wouldn't take no for an answer. Pam offered to suck him off again, but he refused.

"What's going on, Pam?" said Gavin. "You haven't had sex with me in a week!"

"I..." Pam didn't know what to say. "I just have been under tremendous stress as work lately. I have a lot going on. But I have a final report due tomorrow. Once that's done, everything will be different," said Pam.

"Really?" Gavin asked, looking a little doubtful.

"Really," said Pam, reaching in to give him a kiss. "Just wait one more day. One more day and I'll jump your bones like there's no tomorrow. I promise."

********

The next day Pam contacted Frank, and told him she had to see him immediately, that it was really important. With any other Secret Service Agent such a gambit wouldn't have worked. But Frank wanted her. She had broken up with him, and he had never gotten over her. He would do nearly anything for her. And the bounds of 'nearly' were about to be mightily stretched.