Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 24

Story Info
Anson is made to impregnate his sexy brainwashed daughters.
12.7k words
4.52
13.7k
15
0

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 24

By Gary LM Martin

Time flew.

It was with very mixed feelings that Anson was summoned to Gretchen again, two days later. He was very upset about the looming prospect of being Infected, of course. And yet, in some ways, it would also be a relief. Infection would mean the end of his torment. He would become a puppet, like his wife and adult daughters, but at least he would no longer be tortured by Gretchen. In some ways it would even be an improvement.

"Anson, welcome!" said Gretchen, giving him a big hug. She loved the feeling of his body against hers. "Today is your big day! You're going to join Us." Her eyes were sparkling as they looked int his. "Are you excited about it?"

Anson said nothing.

"Oh, don't pout, baby," said Gretchen. "I've arranged to have your own wife bring you aboard. See how considerate I'm being?"

"Where is she?" Anson wanted to know.

Gretchen gave him a mysterious smile. "Eager to get started, eh, Anson? Don't worry, Maggie will be along, soon enough. First, please, remove your clothes."

Anson stared at her. If she expected him to cooperate in his own Infection, she was crazy.

"Annnnnson," said Gretchen, with a warning tone in her voice.

That's all it took.

Anson obediently started removing his own clothing. Gretchen once again admired his body. Anson was in his late 30's, but still exceptionally fit, with a firm hairy chest, strong legs, and a hard ass. When he was done, he stood there, waiting.

"That's good," said Gretchen, taking off her earrings. Next came her long arm length gloves. She smiled as she saw that they still fascinated him. "Please lie on the couch, Anson."

"Why?" said Anson.

Gretchen removed her blouse as she walked over to him. "Comply, Anson."

Anson reluctantly lay on his back on the couch while Gretchen smoothly removed her bra in one swift motion. She loved watching Anson's expression every time he saw her breasts for the first time in a training session.

"Not that I'm complaining, but..... how do you plan to Infect me if Maggie's not here, and you're denatured?" Anson asked.

"A fair question," said Gretchen, in a deep, womanly musical voice which gave Anson a sexual thrill. She casually removed her high heels while still fixing him with a hot stare. Then she slowly slid out of her skirt. She was only wearing panties now and long, sheer pantyhose. She loved how his eyes watched her with anticipation.

"Maybe the answer is that We are not going to Infect you, at least not right away," said Gretchen. She stood near the head of the couch, inches away from Anson's face, as she sensually removed one half of her pantyhose from her long, glistening right leg. "It's occurred to me that after you are Infected, you will be of no further use to me, in this way."

"Good!" said Anson.

Gretchen smiled, as she gracefully slid the other hose from her right leg in a way that was somehow so incredibly sexy. She looked at him and saw he felt the same too. "Of course, I could still find uses for you, Anson, even after you're Infected. I could always find uses for such an amazing man as yourself."

Now she only wore her panties.

"But this is the last time you will be able to make love to me as a free man. I want our last time together to be... special." She hooked her fingers into her panties meaningfully.

"Do what you're going to do to me and be done with it," Anson said tightly.

"Oh, I'm not planning on doing any of the work today, Anson," she said mockingly. "That's your department." She slid her panties down. Anson stared at her dark pubic hair, a much darker shade of red than the bright red hair on her head. Somehow, it seemed a most erotic contrast.

Gretchen smiled as she kicked her panties away with her toe. It went flying across the room.

She moved to sit down gracefully on Anson's equally nude body. But instead of sitting above his penis, as she always did, she sat on his upper chest, facing him, with her legs firmly planted on the ground on either side of his head.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying something new," said Gretchen. Her vagina was only inches from Anson's face, a fact Anson didn't miss. She reached over and put a pillow under his head to raise it.

"No," said Anson, understanding immediately. "Never!"

"Let's talk first," said Gretchen. "I... I need your advice, Anson. It concerns your daughter... Audrey. There was a very unusual notation on her medical exam."

"What's wrong? Is Audrey sick?"

Gretchen enjoyed how easily she had found a vulnerability. She rubbed a hand gently through his hair. "No, she's fine dear, don't worry. But we all go through a medical exam, to best assess how we can serve Us. Audrey was found to have the perfect measurements to be Host."

"Host?"

"To incubate seeds for our Air Loves." Gretchen explained the process. How Audrey's uterus and ovaries would be altered, made to produce alien eggs in vast quantities. How she would spend time in a cocoon. How she would mate with a Revered One with a giant tentacled penis. How her ovaries would be burned out. How she would grow big and eventually give birth to the next generation who would help further enslave mankind.

"You're going to destroy her ovaries! No, please don't!" Anson cried.

"I thought that would be your reaction. But it's what We decided," said Gretchen, still rubbing his hair affectionately.

"No!"

"Well, I do have some influence. We do sometimes listen to Us. Perhaps I could save your precious Audrey."

"And what would you want in return?" said Anson, understanding immediately where this discussion was heading.

Gretchen smiled. All she had to do was roll her eyes downward.

"No..." said Anson. "No. I've never done that before. Never."

"That's funny," said Gretchen. "Maggie swears that you did it to her."

"Once. Only once," said Anson, sweating now.

"Or more than once, perhaps? Maggie says you're actually quite good at it," said Gretchen. She smiled wickedly at him.

"No... no, I can't... not on you!"

"Oh, very well," said Gretchen. She looked up. "Comm!"

"Activated," said an electronic voice.

"Send message to Medical. Prepare Audrey Williams for transport to-"

"Wait!" said Anson.

She looked at him inquiringly.

"All right," said Anson.

"Cancel. Terminate."

"Acknowledged," said the mechanical voice.

Gretchen smiled down at Anson.

"If.... If I do this... how do I even begin?" said Anson. "You have to pull your folds back so I can...."

"My hands will be needed elsewhere," said Gretchen, raising her eyebrows enigmatically.

"So how-"

"Figure out a way, Anson. Figure out a way, if you want to save your precious Audrey."

Gretchen leaned backwards so her vagina was in full view. Below her lush brown pubic hair Gretchen had the thickest, reddest labial lips he had ever seen. Between them was her precious love hole, a place that Anson had become increasingly familiar with. Gretchen's luscious legs were spread widely over each side of his body. There was no way to get under them. Anson raised his arms and curved them up and over her legs. He reached her vagina and pulled her nether lips apart.

"Very good, Anson," said Gretchen, in a patronizing tone. "Now, get to work."

Anson could see Gretchen's clitoris, surrounded by her clitorial hood. Over the past year and a half it had grown both in size and intensity. It looked twice as large as Maggie's, big and pink and demanding, peeking out from its clitoral hood, like a tiny penis. He was supposed to pleasure that?

"It's so big!" Anson cried. It looked more like a penis than a clit!

"Yes, it is!" said Gretchen. "Now get started." She saw the doubt and hesitation in his eyes. "This is your last chance to save your precious Audrey, Anson!"

He had no choice. He saw the look of determination on her face. She meant it. Anson tentatively leaned forward, opened his mouth, and gently flicked his tongue on Gretchen's clitoral hood.

He looked up at Gretchen with a pained expression.

"That's a beginning," she smiled. "Continue."

Anson reluctantly resumed using his tongue on her.

"Oooooh," said Gretchen, feeling shivers all over her body. "That's niiiiice. Keep going, Anson!"

Anson started to lick her in a rhythm, with little, fast tongue flicks. He hated doing this. There was no love or lust here for him. But Gretchen didn't care about his pleasure, not right now, anyway.

"Ooooh," she said again. "More, Anson, I need more," she said, her breasts heaving above him as she began to rock back and forth.

Anson started to thump her clit with his tongue, teasing it, lashing it, driving her wild. He was very conscious that he was tonguing the most intimate and sensitive part of his greatest enemy.

"That's it, Anson. You've got it, that's exactly it!" said Gretchen as she rode his tongue, closing her eyes to block everything out and focus solely on the sensations of her stimulated clit. "Oh, baby, yes that's so perfect!" She cried as she rocked back and forth, embarrassing Anson with her statement of affection.

As Anson continued to tongue her most sensitive pink, glistening flesh, he saw the wide, contented smile on her face. Her clitoris felt stiff in his mouth now, firm. It really was like sucking on a little penis. He felt so ashamed, like he was the woman and Gretchen was the man. That didn't stop him from continuing to tongue her as if Audrey's life depended on it.

"That's so right, Anson. So good, so good, baby, baby baby baby!" Gretchen cried, getting an incredibly sexy look of need on her face. "Now suck me, baby, use your lips, use your lips!"

Anson reluctantly complied, moving his head forward to gently suck on her clitoral hood.

Gretchen jumped slightly and moaned as she felt his lips on her clitoris for the first time. "Oh, baby baby, baby baby baby, yes, yes yessssss! Oooh, you're so good at this Anson, so very good!"

He looked shyly up at her and saw her smiling in pure gratitude. Something about it made his heart leap, and he got to work more vigorously. As he felt her movements against him, back and forth, very soon he figured out a rhythm that he saw worked best for her.

"Oh yes, Anson, oh yes, like that, so very much just like that!" Gretchen babbled, feeling waves of pleasure emanating from her vagina. "You're so good at this! Maggie wasn't lying, Anson... she said you were the best at eating women out! You're so good, Anson, so fucking good!"

Anson continued to lick her, alternating with sucking, bringing her to higher heights of pleasure. He felt very conflicted about it; he was giving massive sexual pleasure to the woman who had tortured him repeatedly, to the woman who was about to have him Infected with an alien virus.

But at the same time he couldn't deny he found it incredibly arousing. As Anson built up the rhythm, so did Gretchen, rocking her groin back and forth against his tongue, making her heavy bell shaped breasts sway back and forth like delicious low hanging fruit swaying in the wind. As he sucked her clitoris, Anson also ached to suck those marvelous tits.

"You will, Anson, you will!" Gretchen cried.

Anson reddened as he remembered she could read his mind.

"Don't stop! I'm getting close!"

Anson resumed his sucking.

"Oh you're so good, Anson! You are suck a great lover! I am going to do anything and everything with you, and you are going to love every minute of it!"

Gretchen had an expression of supreme satisfaction on her face. Her eyes shined down at him, and her seductive smile was so pleasing, so exciting that it made Anson shamefully hard.

And then, even as Anson was pleasuring her, Gretchen reached back with her hands, one to steady herself, but the other to stroke his penis!

Gretchen was not at all surprised to find Anson already erect. She gently rubbed the length of his penis with her fingertips as she rocked back and forth, synchronizing her petting with the sensual movements of her body. It was as if they were both giving and receiving pleasure on the exact same wavelength. As Gretchen stroked Anson's penis, she lingered on the tip of it, gently rubbing his slit, her dark eyes so perfectly framed by eye shadow looking into his eyes as she manipulated the head of his male sex organ.

She smiled down at him as they mutually gave each other pleasure. She knew how happy he was, and yet also how ashamed and embarrassed at the very same time, and she absorbed those feelings into her as her mind was stimulated as much as her clitoris.

Gretchen controlled the velocity of her orgasm like the controls of a air car, telling Anson to slow down when she got too hot, and to speed up when she wanted more momentum. She wanted the experience to last and she was in no hurry to finish! When she felt herself getting close to coming she pulled back a bit from his tongue, but when she wanted to build things up again she ground her clitoral hood against his lips, filling Anson's cooperative mouth full of hot, pink, fleshy female womanhood.

Gretchen used Anson, and used some more, and kept using him, and then finally reached a point where she could delay her orgasm no longer. When she felt it was time, she gripped his penis and started to work her hand up and down tightly, to bring him along with her. She desperately wanted her lover to climax with her at the same time.

"Now, Anson," she whispered urgently, pressing her clit against his tongue more forcefully, even as she rocked more insistently back and forth. Anson cooperated eagerly, sucking her more strongly, expertly, giving her exactly what she needed in the amount she needed it, and in seconds Gretchen felt the most powerful orgasm of her life, radiating out of her vagina, through her legs, through her breasts, and across every fiber of her being

"Aaaah.... Aaaaaahhhhhh.... ANSON!" Gretchen screamed, her body as stiff as a board, her eyes bulging, even as Anson climaxed magnificently on Gretchen's insistent jerking hand, sending arcs of sperm flying through the air. He cried out and joined her in mutual ecstasy.

As she came down from her high, Gretchen kept rocking her body slower and slower, gasping minutely as she milked every last faint lingering sensation she could from her orgasm. And then suddenly, she sat completely still, and gave a heartfelt sigh.

Gretchen looked down and smiled lazily at Anson. As he stared into her eyes, he felt like he had again shared something with her. Something special. Something that had always been reserved for Maggie. He blinked, and looked away guiltily.

And then Gretchen lay down on the couch with him, so her body was against his. She stared at him for a moment and then kissed him feverishly. "Thank you... thank you... thank you..." she said.

Anson felt terribly conflicted. He hated her, and yet he couldn't deny how much he had enjoyed servicing her. Suddenly he remembered the real purpose of this exercise.

"Does this mean you're not going to use Audrey as Host?" Anson asked.

Gretchen laughed. "Of course not, silly! We have much better plans for Audrey." She raised her voice. "You can come in now, girls!"

A side door opened, and Maggie came in the room, followed by Natalie, Shelley, and Audrey.

"Dad!" cried Natalie.

"Dad, what are you doing with that woman?" Shelley demanded, indicating Gretchen.

"He's cheating on Mom!" said Audrey.

"No, it's not like that!" said Anson, sitting up abruptly, even as Gretchen smiled and put possessive hands on his shoulders. "I'm saving you!"

"Saving you. With his penis," Gretchen snickered as she slowly got up, and stretched her cramped legs. Her vaginal lips were wet and shiny for all to see, her pubic hair glistening with sweat.

"Anson, don't you love me anymore?" said Maggie mockingly.

"I do, Maggie, I do!" said Anson. "She forced me into this! This is all her doing!"

"Really, Anson?" said Gretchen. "Did I force you to eat me out?"

"Yes, yes, you did," Anson babbled, but even he realized how ridiculous it sounded.

The girls all laughed.

"What are you all doing here?" Anson asked, his face red with embarrassment.

"Why Anson, aren't you pleased that I arranged this little family reunion?" Gretchen asked.

Anson looked at his wife, and his daughters, all with the mocking expressions on their face. All wearing heavy makeup. All with their bright shiny eyes. They had been all turned against him. They were all part of Us now.

"All right ladies, time to remove your clothes," said Gretchen, clapping twice.

"All of them?" said Anson. Suddenly he sensed something was wrong "I thought you said that Maggie was going to Infect me."

"I did," said Gretchen, wiping off some sweat with a towel.

"Then why are the girls removing their clothes too?"

Maggie, Natalie, Shelley and Audrey had peeled off their shirts and cooperatively helped undo each others' bras. As they did they admired each other's breasts.

"I like yours, Nat," said Shelley enviously. "They're so big and round. Mine are pear shaped."

"You know what they say about low hanging fruit," said Natalie, grasping Shelley's breasts.

"And mine are the smallest," Audrey wailed.

"You're only 18. You still have time to grow them out," said Maggie, going over to her youngest daughter. She stroked them. "Nice and firm. Any man would want them."

They continued to chat amiably as they removed their pants and underwear. When they were nude, the girls started fondling each other's bodies without a shred of shame.

"What have you done to them?" Anson cried.

"Their sexuality has been unshackled," said Gretchen. "They have formed even deeper bonds of intimacy than your arbitrary and archaic customs allowed. Girls, show your father what you've learned since you've joined Us."

Gretchen and Shelley unabashedly hugged tightly, pressing their breasts together as they kissed each other. Audrey ran over and hugged her mother, kissing her passionately while rubbing her small breasts against Maggie's much larger ones. The contrast between Audrey's small, flat ass and Maggie's much larger sagging one was striking.

"You see, Anson? They have become one big, happy family," said Gretchen.

"It's terrible," said Anson.

"No it's not, Daddy," said Audrey. "I resisted the longest. But I wish I hadn't. I feel so much closer to Nat and Shelley now. They're so much more than just sisters to me. The feeling of intimacy, of togetherness... it's just so special. You have to try it, Daddy."

"And he will," Gretchen said, which gave Anson a chill.

The sight of Audrey, completely naked and completely controlled by Us was heartbreaking. Anson turned to Gretchen. "Why are they here? You said that Maggie was going to... do this." He couldn't say it. To Infect him.

"There's been a... a very small change of plan, Anson," said Gretchen, as a smile was slowly born on her face. "Your wife is still going to Infect you. Don't worry, Anson, I promised that, and I always keep my promises!" she grinned at him. "But then I was thinking, of how helpful you've been to me. I wanted to find a way to thank you. Then I thought of the best possible solution. To make your small family a little bit bigger."

"No," said Anson.

"Natalie is going to be impregnated by you," said Gretchen.

"No," Anson said.

"And after Natalie, you will impregnate Shelley," Gretchen grinned.

"Please no."

"And if you're already going to inseminate Natalie and Shelley, well, it wouldn't be fair to leave dear Audrey out, would it? So you're going to impregnate all three of your darling daughters, Anson," she grinned wickedly. "Imagine how wonderful you'll feel, seeing your daughters' bellies bloom and blossom with your babies."