Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," said Gretchen. "He has fantasized about you for a long time. Can you feel his lust, Audrey?"

Audrey paused for a moment, staring into Anson's mind.

Please don't look there, Audrey!

"Yes," said Audrey slowly, as realization dawned on her face. Her face and small breasts soaked with perspiration. "I can feel it! You do love me, Daddy!"

"Not just love!" said Gretchen, closing her eyes. "There is a memory. A secret memory he is trying to suppress. Audrey, did your father used to let you sit in his lap?"

"He did, until just a few years ago," said Audrey, as she continued to ride Anson's organ. "Then he suddenly stopped," she pouted, sticking out her lower lip.

Gretchen concentrated. "That was because...."

"No!" Anson cried, as he struggled to resist her.

But Gretchen ripped the memory from his mind. "I see it... I see it all now. Why Anson!" she sounded shocked. "You were getting an erection when Audrey was sitting on your lap!"

"No!" Anson cried.

"Anson!" Maggie said, completely surprised.

"He hated himself for it!" said Gretchen, boring into him with those big dark eyes. "He hated himself for it, and felt embarrassed and ashamed. And that's why he never let you sit on his lap again!"

Anson's face turned bright red and Gretchen gasped as she was hit with another sharp wave of intense embarrassment.

"You do love me, Father!" Audrey said, finally looking pleased with herself.

Anson felt his heart hammering heavily in his chest as his secret admission caused his penis to throb and grow even more rigid. He tried to will himself not to come inside of Audrey. But she was just so sexy! Audrey's long, red hair was so attractive, and the 18 year old's bright blue eyes hungered with desire for him. Even her small breasts was sexy, reminding him how newly sexually mature she was. The sight of himself plunging into her hot pink slit surrounded by her bright red pubic hair was breathtaking. And she felt so tight! Even tighter than Shelley. Slowly but surely, he felt himself being dragged closer and closer over the edge.

"I have a secret to tell you, Daddy," said Audrey proudly. "I'm ovulating! I'm going to get my period in just a few days! I'm at my absolutely most fertile! My egg is waiting right now, all by its lonesome self, inside my uterus, just waiting for an orgasmic splash from you to turn it into new life!"

"No, Audrey, no!" said Anson, horrified.

"Don't fight it, Daddy," Audrey said, her body shuddering as she absorbed his shock and surprise, and passed some on to her sisters and mother, their eyes shining with alien avarice. "Come for me! Come for me, my loving Daddy, and fertilize me with your wondrous seed."

"Don't resist, Anson," Gretchen warned him, as if she could sense his impending orgasm as well. "Look at your beautiful daughter fucking you blind. Prove you love her like your other daughters, Anson. Give her your innermost seed. Come on, let it go, let her have it, Anson. You know you want to. I can sense it, Anson! We all know now that Audrey is your favorite... the most sexy, the most alluring... you can't help it... you're going to release into her... you're coming, Anson, I can feel it... you're coming, and you can't possibly stop it... right NOW!"

There was something in her words, some force or power Anson didn't fully understand, which drove Anson over the edge. He tried to resist it, tried to stop himself, but couldn't. The orgasmic wave inside of him grew bigger and bigger, and he tried to stop it, but something in Gretchen's eyes kept pushing him, pushing him closer and closer to the edge, and then as Gretchen made a fist dramatically, Anson felt himself falling totally off of it

He cried out a split second before he started to ejaculate. "Audrey, pull out!" he yelled.

"No way, Father!" Audrey said, riding him harder than ever.

And then Anson cried out with enormous joy and dismay as he ejaculated inside his youngest daughter. Squirt, squirt squirtsquirtsquirt! Long ropes of thick heavy cream erupted from the slit at the head of Anson's penis, deep inside Audrey's vagina, with one, two, three, four, five pulses. After his previous two performances (three performances!), it seemed impossible to have occurred... but it did.

Audrey took a deep breath as she felt herself richly inseminated. She felt that We were quite pleased. "We did it, Daddy!" Audrey said. All the girls clapped supportively and cheered as Anson finished inseminating his 18 year old daughter.

Audrey reached down and gave him a passionate kiss. Anson found himself responding. All the girls all cheered again as they embraced.

"You did great, Honey!" said Maggie, patting her pregnant belly.

"Wonderful, Dad!" said Nat.

"I can't wait to have you again, Daddy!" Shelley cried.

And then Audrey slowly pulled out of her father, making Anson gasp as his penis was exposed to the relatively cold air once more. A gooey trail of sperm momentarily connected the tip of his penis to her vagina, before it snapped.

"Dear, there's a little left over," said Gretchen, pointing to the semen on the tip of Anson's penis. "Why don't you give your father a taste of what he's been sharing with all of you?"

Audrey smiled and leaned down. Anson's penis was glistening with Serum from four different women. Audrey smiled at him mockingly and then lowered her head, taking his organ in her mouth.

"No, Audrey, no," Anson whispered. For the first time in his life, his 18 year old daughter was sucking on his penis! Things had changed between them now. They could never go back to the way they were, Anson realized. As he looked into his daughter's eyes, and saw the lust and adoration as she lovingly sucked him off, he realized that they had crossed a line that couldn't be uncrossed. They would always be something else, something more, even if they never talked about it again.

"You should be thanking her," said Gretchen, sucking more of his anguish from his mind while Audrey sucked more sperm from his cock. "How better to spend your last few minutes before you join Us?"

Audrey sucked and slurped for a moment, her beautiful red head bobbing up and down at his crotch. It felt incredible. Would Anson have the same feelings for her once he joined Us? Would his mind and his sexuality be freed of guilt so he could make love to his own daughter? He didn't know if the thought of it horrified or relieved him.

"Audrey dear, wouldn't you like to thank your father for finally showing his true feelings for you?" said Gretchen.

Audrey nodded and pulled out. Anson's penis slid out with a pop. Her young lips were red and wet. This was no longer his daughter, Anson realized. This was a sexualized tool.

Still, he felt so embarrassed!

Audrey licked her lips as she absorbed some of her father's shame. It felt so delicious and sweet. "There's no need to be upset, Daddy," she said, her eyes sparkling. She stared into his for a long moment, making Anson's body tingle, and then she leaned forward. Anson moaned as Audrey kissed him passionately, lovingly, without a shred of reservation or hesitation. And then he felt Audrey's tongue worming its way into his mouth!

No!

Anson tried to keep his mouth closed, but Audrey pried it open with her probing tongue. Then he felt not just her tongue... but his own ejaculate, oozing into his own mouth. It was mixed with Audrey's saliva, and felt slimy and oozing. And yet, as he absorbed some of it, he found his tongue shamefully dancing with his daughter, as bit by bit he swallowed it all. Audrey looked into his eyes and she knew; they both knew. Anson was a full fledged participant now.

She pulled back with an immense look of satisfaction. "You do love me after all, Daddy," Audrey said, smiling down at him, with sperm glistening on her lower lip. She wiped the small trail of ejaculate off her face and slowly stood up, standing gracefully as she wiggled her ass at him.

"Of course he loves you, dear," said Gretchen, smiling happily.

"I can't wait to have your baby inside of me," said Audrey, rubbing her belly and pubic hair. "I can't wait to create another willing shell for Us. And it's all because of you! Thank you, thank you so much, Daddy!"

He stared at her speechlessly.

The girls reached out to embrace each other. They were all slick with sweat and exertion. They hugged and kissed and congratulated each other. All of them, Natalie, Shelley, Audrey, had his sperm inside of them. As he watched them canoodle each other, Anson couldn't help but find the combination of blonde, brunette, and red pubic triangles of his daughters sexually arousing..

"Are you really ovulating, Audrey?" Natalie asked.

"Yep!" Audrey looked so happy.

"I'm so jealous!" said Natalie. "I just had my period." She looked sad.

"My period is coming any day, Dad could have shot me down too," Shelley grinned.

"Now I'm doubly jealous," said Natalie.

"Now, now girls," said Gretchen. "You will all get many, many more chances with your father."

What did she mean by that?

Gretchen checked the chrono. "Soooo, Anson.... It's been, what, 22 minutes since Maggie first Infected you. You're going to join Us at any moment. Do you have any last words?"

Anson felt tremendous anxiety. During this period of forced impregnation, he had forgotten all about being Infected. He had perhaps only a few seconds left of free thought! Terror grew in his head. The terror of losing himself. What would he be like when he was no longer himself?

He felt his pulse racing, his heart hammering wildly. Would he become a cheerful happy sex robot, just like the others? Would he become truly content fucking and impregnating his daughters? Or would there be some tiny part of himself that survived, locked away in a corner of his head, screaming so loudly but in a way that only he could hear?

Waves and waves of fear emanated from Anson. Gretchen gasped, her body contorting as she swallowed as much as she could. It felt so wonderful, so energizing. She got so excited that her vagina started to lubricate furiously, and her nipples became hard and elongated. She rubbed her cunt as she gasped for breath.

Meanwhile Anson lay there, surrounded by his family, waiting for the end to come.

One minute...

Two minutes...

Three minutes...

And then, finally, after some time had passed, Anson looked around.

"Is there a question on your mind, Anson?" Gretchen asked innocently.

Suddenly, he realized what had happened. What hadn't happened! It must not have worked! Anson must be immune to the virus! He had heard rumors of it, of people who were immune. He must be one of them! Quickly, he decided to play along.

He sat up and said woodenly, "Contact has been made."

Gretchen looked somberly at him.

So did Maggie, and the girls.

And then they all burst out laughing.

They laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more.

Finally Anson, enraged, said, "What? What? Why are you all laughing?"

Gretchen put an arm around him tenderly and actually kissed him on the forehead, her hair and heavy breasts dangling forward as she did. "Oh, Anson, that was so priceless!" She gave him such an amused look full of love. "But you see, you can't be Infected."

Can't? "Why not?"

"Because as you know, I have been denatured," said Gretchen.

"But what about Maggie?"

"Maggie has also been denatured." She couldn't stop laughing.

"What about the girls?" Anson demanded.

"All denatured, all in the past two days, all especially... just... for you," said Gretchen slowly, looking so pleased as the realization sank in. "Oh, I haven't laughed that hard in days! Thank you! Anson you make me feel so... you just make me feel!" She paused, and took a breath to recover. "You see, Anson, none of us have Infected you."

"Why?" Anson asked.

"I have to admit that was the original plan, to Infect you," said Gretchen. Then she kissed his cheek. "But you're so fun! So full of life! So entertaining! I decided I couldn't part with that! So we're going to continue together!"

"Continue?"

"You're going to fuck your daughters every other day until they get pregnant, and you are going to fall in love with them, as they already are with you," said Gretchen.

"No..." said Anson slowly.

"Yes." Her big dark eyes would not accept anything else. "Anson, you will be psychologically conditioned to want to take your girls as lovers, even as it simultaneously fills you with guilt and revulsion."

"No!" Anson cried.

"Then, when they start growing big bellies, you're going to resume having passionate vaginal intercourse with them, to enjoy the feeling of fucking your girls while your babies grow large inside of them."

"Please, no," Anson said.

"Of course, we don't want Maggie to feel left out. You'll start fucking her again as soon as Jack's baby starts filling out her belly. There's nothing sexier for a husband than banging his wife who's pregnant with another man's baby, is there?"

"You're terrible," Anson whispered. He felt so weak, so defeated at that very moment.

But Gretchen wasn't done. "And then, the day of reckoning will come when your beautiful girls give birth, to fully formed babies with your face and the minds of Us. Completely blank slates with no personality other than what we see fit to deposit on them. When that day comes, when you are in the delivery room, and I suck all the juicy horror from your brain as you see what your precious girls have given birth to, then, and only then, will we truly be done."

Everything Gretchen was saying was terrible, a horror, a story of continued torture. But Anson's heart sank the most when those big dark eyes focused on him once more, and he felt an unseen force grab his body, emphasizing his helplessness, and then those thick red lips said, in a very determined voice, "I am not nearly done with you, Anson Williams. We have only just begun!"

Anson closed his eyes and cried mightily. As he roared with pain, Gretchen moaned with pleasure and climaxed strongly, her eyes closed tightly as well, as she leaned over his body and shuddered mightily.