Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie dismounted, and for a moment a thin line of sperm connected her vagina to her father's penis. She scooped it up with a finger and inserted it deep inside her even as she winked at him. "Waste not, want not, right, Father?" And then she leaned over and kissed Anson on the lips. "Thank you so much Father. I'll bet your baby is already growing inside of me."

Gretchen gave a smile of pure delight as she absorbed more horror from Anson's brain.

Shelley, the blonde middle sister, was next. But Shelley seemed hesitant. She climbed on top of Anson, but said, "I'm sorry Daddy, I don't want to do this!"

"That's good! Fight it, Shelley, fight it!" said Anson, getting hope for the first time. Shelley was always the most independent minded of his daughters.

"I... I can't!" His 19 year old daughter cried. "The Voice is making me do this!" Her hand, trembling slightly as if it were moving against its will, reached down and grabbed Anson's penis, and slowly inserted it into herself. She slowly started moving up and down, beginning the ritual of reproduction.

The hair around Shelley's vaginal lips was nearly as blonde as the hair on top of her head and framed her pink vaginal lips so erotically. Anson felt tremendously guilty as a part of him found himself loving the sight of his penis plunging in and out of Shelley's sexy vaginal lips.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy," Shelley gasped, as she involuntarily bounced up and down on his shaft.

"It's all right, baby girl, it's all right," said Anson, trying to take away some of the guilt she must be feeling.

"They say I'm going to have your baby," said Shelley, looking pained. "What happens when I get pregnant? Will you still love me when my belly gets big with your baby?"

"Of course I will!" said Anson. Behind him, Gretchen looked pleased.

"Will you be there to hold my hand and encourage me when I give birth, Daddy?" she asked anxiously.

"Yes dear, I'll always be there for you!" Anson assured her, gasping as she continued to ride him. He missed Shelley giving her sisters a triumphant side look as she continued the ritual of reproduction.

Anson's penis, which should have been flaccid from having just ejaculated three minutes ago, was hard now, quite hard. He cast a glance at Gretchen behind him, who smiled at him with her dark eyes and winked at him encouragingly. She was doing something to him, something to enhance his performance.

"Does it hurt, what I'm doing to you, Dad?" Shelley asked, her pear shaped breasts bobbing up and down as she continued to ride him, listening to the commands of the Voice in her head.

"No, dear, it doesn't hurt," Anson assured her.

In fact, it was quite the opposite. Anson felt his pulse quicken and his breath get quicker and quicker. He started to feel another buildup in his shaft. Very soon he would be inseminating his second daughter, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"So it feels good, then?" Shelley asked innocently.

Anson, so lost in the raw sexuality of the moment, was not fully paying attention when he replied, "Yes, dear, it feels good."

"Ah ha!" said Shelley, stiffening beautifully, and Natalie and Audrey slapped their palms together and laughed.

"I told you I could do it!" said Shelley triumphantly, her pear shaped breasts bouncing up and down in a celebratory way. "I told you I could get Daddy to admit that he liked it!"

Shelley hadn't always been keen on the idea of being impregnated by her father. Once Maggie and Natalie had come around to the idea themselves, they both pitched in and helped convince Shelley that there was nothing she'd rather do. As We reprogrammed her brain, Maggie was kissing and hugging Shelley, whispering in her ear how proud she would be once she had Anson's baby growing inside of her. "It will feel so good to feel your father inside you!" she whispered, as Shelley's eyelids fluttered rapidly and her eyes were rolled up into her head. Shelley moaned as she was reprogrammed, partially because her sister Natalie was between her legs, sucking on her clit, helping the process along. Before long she was yelling, "I want Daddy's baby! I want Daddy's baby!" as both mother and sister murmured their approval.

And now Shelley not only wanted it, but she was taunting her father so she could experience his feelings of betrayal washing through her mind.

"Shelley?" said Anson uncertainly, not fully realizing he had just been tricked.

"Now we all know the truth!" Shelly had a beautiful smile on her face as she rode Anson's shaft. "You want to impregnate me!"

"No, Shelley!"

"You've always wanted to fuck me, haven't you Daddy?"

"No!' Anson cried. He felt the sexual pressure building up inside. He tried to damp it down but couldn't. It was all being driven by Shelley's relentless frictioning. Her beautiful face, her young slender body, her blonde pubes, they were all so sexy! Behind him, Gretchen's face was a mask of concentration and pleasure, and drops of moisture were dripping from her spread pussy lips.

"You want to fuck all your girls! We all know it! Well then stop stalling and do it already! Do it, Daddy! Come inside me!" Shelley demanded. "Come inside my pussy which you say feels so good for you," she said, fixing him with a commanding stare. Shelley started grinding her body in circular motions, rubbing her vaginal walls ever more intensely against the head of his penis.

It was too much for Anson. He felt his penis tightening and realized he was almost at the point of no return.

No, not almost. He was at the point of no return. He tried to clutch at it, to hold onto it, but the feeling at the tip of his penis was too arousing, too stimulating....

And then Anson cried, "Ahhhh!" and his penis trembled, and ropes of sperm started to shoot out of the head of his penis, deep inside his middle daughter.

Shelley was triumphant in victory. "That's it, Daddy! Give it all to me! Give me a load as big as the one you gave Nat!" she cried as she continued to grind against him, milking him for all he was worth. Shelley laughed cruelly as she finished extracting his semen. "I can feel it inside of me already, Daddy. I can feel it making a wonderful baby who will serve Us."

Anson had tears in his eyes as he watched her laugh again. Shelley dined on his humiliation she bathed in it, and she shared it with her sisters and mother. Once again, a special bond was forged between the four of them. They had all shared an extremely intimate experience, and it somehow had made them all closer.

"Time!" Gretchen cried, checking the chrono. "Audrey, you're next!"

Shelley pulled out of her father. Her blonde pubes were glistening with sweat, her vaginal lips dripping with his essence. "Thanks so much, Daddy," she said, winking at him.

Anson's youngest daughter Audrey immediately took his place.

"No, not Audrey, please!" said Anson.

Anson's youngest daughter, a beautiful redhead with small but firm breasts, mounted her father as her mother and sisters had done before her. She reached down between her legs and touched his wet, slick, semi-hard penis, and idly traced the lines of it for a moment as she grinned wickedly at her father and relished then moment. And then, wasting no more time, she mounted him in one, swift move. Anson gasped as his male sex organ was abruptly rammed into his youngest daughter.

Audrey smiled at his reaction as she held still for a moment, savoring her father's thick organ within her, letting her tender insides stretch to accommodate his length and width. As the youngest daughter, a mere 18 years of age, Audrey's insides were the tightest. She no longer seemed to be a virgin, though, causing Anson to think that We had arranged for her have some other sexual experiences after Maggie had Infected her.

********

Anson was right about that. As a virgin, Audrey was not quite ready to participate in the multiple sexual encounters that were needed for reproduction.

Audrey had felt a bit of discomfort as Maggie brought her into a room with five men and a bed. All five men were nude. All had large erections.

The Voice told her to take off her clothes. Maggie helped her undress.

"What's happening, Mother?" Audrey asked, as she removed her blouse. Maggie started working on her bra.

"We have decided the time is ripe for you to have your very first sexual experience," said Maggie proudly. "These young men have volunteered to initiate you into womanhood." A month ago, even a few days ago, the thought of helping Audrey participate in an orgy would have filled Maggie with terror. But now she was entirely onboard with the program. She unclipped Audrey's bra from the back, exposing her small titties to the men. She noticed one of the penises, belonging to a black man, get even stiffer at the sight of them.

Audrey instinctively put her hands protectively over her breasts, but Maggie pulled them down. "Now dear, you mustn't tease the boys."

Maggie smiled and started working on Audrey's skirt. In moments Audrey was completely naked.

"Is this going to be all right, Mother?" She asked as Maggie led her gently to the bed and had her lay down on her back.

"Of course it is, dear," said Maggie. "You just relax and let the men do all the work." She smiled and waved over the first man.

A black man with a large smile came over. "No, I think we need to start with something smaller, first," said Maggie. She pointed to a Chinese man with a much smaller penis. "You, you'll do quite nicely" and motioned him over.

The Asian man smiled even as he climbed on top of Audrey and mounted her.

"Mother, I'm scared!" said Audrey. "Do I have to do this?"

"Dear, what is your purpose?"

Audrey blinked, "To serve Us."

"And what do We want?"

Audrey looked down at her skinny 18 year old body. "To... to prepare my body for reproduction."

"And so what must be done?"

Audrey looked up at the row of erect penises. "I... I must be prepared."

"Exactly," said Maggie. She held her daughter's hand and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, I'll be here with you the entire time."

The Chinese man inserted his penis into Audrey. Her first man! Audrey had always imagined that her first sexual experience with a man would be with someone she loved, or at least someone she was romantically involved with. But joining Us changed all that. The needs of Us was paramount, and right now We had determined that Audrey had to have some sexual seasoning with young men. And whatever We want, We got.

Audrey gasped as the Chinese man entered her. She was tight, very tight, never having had anything thicker than a tampon in her before. It took some time for her to adjust to his size, even for a penis as small as a China man's. And then the Chinese man thrust forward, breaking her hymen. As his penis poled in and out, there was blood on his member. Audrey felt pain inside. But as the man continued thrusting, the pain slowly started to get mixed with pleasure as We tinkered with Audrey's perceptions. Soon, it was hard to tell one from the other.

"Just think how wonderful it will be when your father is inside of you," said Maggie, holding Audrey's hand.

"Father?" said Audrey, adjusting to this idea at the same time she was adjusting to the increasingly pleasurable sensations between her legs.

"Yes, dear. You're going to be carrying your father's baby within you," said Maggie, smiling as she petted Audrey's beautiful red hair.

"No, Mother!" she cried.

But then We started to rewire her brain, even as the Asian man ejaculated into her. He gasped as he climaxed in her. He enjoyed Audrey's tight, young body, but he was mostly there just to fulfill his function, the function that We had brought him there for.

Even as he was pulling out her, his small Chinese penis dripping from the tip with cum, the next man immediately came up and took his place. Man number two found he had a much easier time, because Audrey was stretched, now, and her vagina was lubricated with blood and sperm. Man number two started poling in and out of her rapidly, easily. Audrey barely noticed, shaking her head violently, as We continued to reprogram her.

"No... no... not Daddy!" she muttered.

"Don't fight it, dear," said Maggie, tenderly moving some of the hair out of Audrey's face.

By the time the second man had climaxed inside of her, Audrey was beginning to be open to the idea, and by the time the third man had climaxed within her, Audrey was starting to warm up to the concept of being impregnated by her father. More and more of the neurons of her brain had been reprogrammed to not just want to be inseminated by her father, but to crave it.

But a part of Audrey still resisted.

Audrey had been brought into Us. But like Pamela Sterritt, she still resisted Us in some ways. The 18 year old cutie was glad that her sexuality had been unshackled; she loved the new feeling of closeness and intimacy she had with her sisters.

But she stubbornly thought it wrong to be impregnated by her father. The reprogramming, on its own, was not going to get her there.

The Voice spoke in Maggie's head, and then she was at Audrey's side, even while the fourth man was ejaculating within her.

"Dear, you love your father, don't you?" Maggie said.

"Very much," said Audrey fervently. The fourth man pulled out, smiled at her, and was replaced by the next man in line, the black man with the large penis.

"I know the two of you have always had a special relationship, closer even than your other sisters. Isn't that true?"

"Yes," Audrey gasped. The black man inserted himself into her. He was very thick. She gasped again as her vagina expanded to accommodate his girth and size.

"Well, this is your chance to be closer to him," said Maggie. "Don't you want to be closer to your fathers, like you are with your sisters, and me?"

"Yes!" Audrey said immediately. "I want to be closer to Daddy!" She felt the black man thrusting within her.

"If you want to be closer to him, you have to become his lover and bear his baby," said Maggie, in a sing-song voice, her eyes shining. "Think how close you'll become when he inseminates you. Think of the intimacies you'll have as he shares your bed. Think of the special togetherness you'll have when you give birth to his child. All your sisters are going to do it. Do you want to be the only one who doesn't have a special relationship with your father?"

"No... no... I want to be close to Daddy!" Audrey whispered. "What... what must I do?"

"You must let him impregnate you. But more than that, you have to want it," said Maggie.

"I have to want it," Audrey whispered, her eyes fogging over.

Maggie put her hands on Audrey's head. "Give in to it, Audrey. Stop fighting it."

And as the black man lovingly thrust into her, Audrey let go. She let herself be reprogrammed. Her eyes started to blink rapidly. Time seemed to skip a beat, because when it returned to her, the black man was crying out as he climaxed inside of her, and her mother was there, asking her the same question, over and over again.

Audrey, feeling sore but triumphant, found herself yelling. "Yes! Yes! I want his baby! I want to fuck Daddy! I HAVE TO FUCK DADDY!"

And Maggie cried real tears of joy, as she knew her baby girl was going to serve Us in the most important way she ever could.

********

By the time Audrey had impaled herself on Anson's shaft, she didn't just want to have sex with her father. She needed it. She needed to be inseminated by him, impregnated by him, to carry his baby and to give birth to it, more than anything in the world. She gasped and her eyes widened as she started to move up and down on her father's shaft. It felt incredible.

"Oh, Daddy, you feel so good!"

"It's wrong, Audrey!" Anson cried.

The athletic 18 year old redhead bounced up and down on his shaft. "How can something so wrong feel so right?"

Anson had no immediate answer for that. His penis was being exquisitely stimulated by Audrey's tight birth canal. After coming twice in the past 15 minutes, Anson shouldn't have been hard, much less fully erect. But somehow, he was. Gretchen, sitting behind him with her steely gaze and widely spread legs and vaginal lips, was controlling everything.

"What's wrong, Daddy? You used to call me your princess and let me sit on your lap. But not anymore! Why won't you call me princess any more, Daddy? Am I still your princess?"

"Yes... yes you are," Anson gasped.

"Then call me your princess, Daddy. Call me priiiiincess now," she said mockingly.

He looked up at Audrey's face, and saw his own. Audrey had the same narrow face he did. It was like looking into a mirror. His poor little girl! What had they done to her! Anson felt something even worse than shame as Audrey's insides stimulated his penis. They were both being violated in an extraordinary way!

Audrey, prompted by Us, kept tormenting her father.

"Daddy, you never tell me I'm pretty. Not like Nat and Shelley. What's wrong, Daddy, don't you think I'm pretty?"

Anson tried to avert his eyes from the incredible sight of his penis thrusting in and out of Audrey's bright red bush, or her tiny teats bouncing up and down as she rode him. She was so young! She had been a sweet, shy 18 year old virgin, but now she had been turned into something else, a monster, a tool of Us. If Audrey ever recovered her senses she would hate herself for the rest of her life. Anson felt so terrible about how We had perverted the wholesome relationship he had had with Audrey. They would never be the same again after this, even if they escaped and he somehow freed Audrey from alien mind control, never! As Anson sobbed at the degradation of his daughter, Gretchen, sitting behind his head with her widely spread cunt lips, groaned with joy.

Audrey, stimulating his shaft, kept working on him, in more ways than one.

"Tell me I'm pretty, Daddy," she cooed. "Tell me so I know you still love me."

"Yes, Audrey, I think you're very pretty!" he gasped. He tried not to stare at the sight of his penis going in and out of his daughter's tight slit, but he couldn't help but look. It was so horrifying, and arousing!

"Then come for me, Daddy," she pleaded with him. "Fill me with your wonderful life making semen, like you did Nat and Shelley."

"No, Audrey!" Anson gasped. Behind him, Gretchen smiled as she devoured more of his mental angst.

"Then maybe you don't love me," Audrey pouted.

"I do love you!" Anson cried.

Audrey shook her head, still pouting. "No, you don't. If you loved me, Daddy, you'd come inside of me. Do it! Show everyone that you love me, just like you did for Nat and Shelley! Don't let me feel left out, Daddy!"

"No, Audrey!" Anson cried out. She was twisting everything up, trying to make him feel guilty. She was being used as a tool against him, in more ways than one. Shame was eating away at Anson; the shame of being forced to inseminate his daughters, the shame of enjoying having his daughters making love to him, and worst of all, the realization that he was actually enjoying it! He couldn't deny it. Audrey stimulated him even more than Nat and Shelley had. She had always been his favorite. He had always doted on her and pampered her and played with and teased her and had fun with her. But not like this.

"Anson does love you, Audrey," said Gretchen suddenly. "Feel inside his mind. His lust for you is perhaps strongest of all. He has harbored secret feelings for you for a long time."

"No!" Anson cried.