Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't do this!" Anson pleaded.

"Don't feel pressured to get them all impregnated the first time around," said Gretchen. "We'll keep doing it until they are all properly inseminated, I promise."

"No...."

"And then, once they are pregnant, and showing, you will continue to have sex with them," said Gretchen, her eyes as hard as flint. "Imagine having sex with your daughters while they are big with your child!"

"Please... no...."

"I haven't even gotten to the best part," said Gretchen. "When they're born, your babies will all have your face. But they will also all have Our personality. There will be no underlying personality. Only Us. They will be fully intelligent, fully capable self aware creatures right out of the womb."

Anson had a vision of his daughters, in hospital beds, heavily pregnant, their legs spread as their babies started to be born. First Natalie cried out as her baby's head started to appear at the entrance to her vagina. And then Shelley cried out and then Audrey as a baby started to emerge from each of their birth canals. One by one the babies struggled to get out under their own power, slick and bloody with each of their mother's blood, unnaturally crawling out under their own power.

Finally all three emerged, but instead of lying there and crying, they already stood erect on their short legs, looking intelligently upwards, their faces all uniformly blank, and all saying, "We are ready to serve Us."

"That's right," said Gretchen, reading his mind. "That's exactly how it will be."

"I'm so excited to have your baby, Daddy!" said Natalie. "We all have bets on who's going to get pregnant first!"

"No, Natalie, no," said Anson, his head pounding with fear.

"Do me first, Daddy!" Audrey cried, fingering her nether lips.

"No, me!" said Shelley, spreading her legs for her father.

Anson anxiously looked for support from somewhere, anywhere. "Maggie, stop them!"

"Why would I want to do that?" Maggie laughed, approaching him. She, like the girls, was now entirely naked. She rubbed her hands on Anson's chest. "One small consolidation, dear: you can't get me pregnant."

"Why not?" said Anson suspiciously.

"Because I already am," she said proudly.

"You're pregnant, Maggie?"

"Another one of my inspired ideas," said Gretchen. "A little project that Maggie and Jack Derry have been working on for a while. It just recently came to fruition."

"You... and that big bearded man..."

Maggie smiled, looking pleased as punch. "Isn't he handsome, Anson? I hope the baby looks like him!"

Anson screamed. Gretchen, standing behind him, sucked out his angst. It was stronger than it had ever been before. She had really outdone herself this time.

********

It hadn't taken too much effort to persuade Maggie to allow Jack Derry to impregnate her. She was fiercely loyal to Anson, but now she had a new master, Us, and when We told her how much she'd love motherhood yet again, at the hands of another man, Maggie didn't take much rewiring to convince.

But it had taken considerably more effort to convince Maggie that having her girls impregnated by Anson was not just a good idea, but a great one. Maggie was considered a key part of the plan, as she was needed to help convince the girls. But even as Maggie was part of Us, a strong part of her felt it was improper for her daughters to have sex with their father, much less be impregnated by him.

Jack Derry worked on her relentlessly, sucking out her shame and reluctance as he plowed into her with his raging erection. "Think how good it will be for you and your girls to have babies at the same time."

"Um," said Maggie, smiling slightly as she felt Jack's thickness inside of her.

"You want your girls to sleep with Anson," said Jack, staring into her eyes.

"No..." said Maggie.

But Jack was insistent. "Think how excited you'll be to see Anson's hard-on, plunging into your delicate girls."

"I don't know..." said Maggie uncertainly, even as she began to feel a tingling in her head, as We started to reprogram her mind. Maggie began to get vivid thoughts of Anson having sex with Natalie, Audrey, and Shelley. But instead of horrifying her, the thoughts started to excite her. "Oooh," she gasped, feeling the arousal, both from within her body and the frictioning of Jack's shaft.

Maggie had an image of Anson plunging between Natalie's legs, and it aroused her.

"Yes, that's it," said Jack, working himself into her harder and harder.

In her mind Maggie saw Anson working himself in and out of Shelley, while Shelley had a big smile on her face as the hot blonde wrapped her arms and legs around her father. The image made Maggie burn with sexual desire.

"Think how good it will feel when Anson brings your little girls to orgasm!"

"Oooh!" Maggie groaned, feeling her own climax coming close.

Now in her mind she could see Audrey, her youngest, her nipples hard and her chest flush, as Anson brought her to orgasm. His hard shaft pounded in and out of her tight, young 18 year old pussy. The tingling in her mind grew stronger, as We continued to rapidly rewire Maggie's brain.

"Think how good it will feel when he comes inside each of your little girls, filling them with his baby making sperm," said Jack.

"Ooooh!" Maggie cried, more loudly than before.

Jack's eyes were hard, firm, as they stared into her. "Think about your lovely daughters, their bellies bulging, filled with Anson's babies!"

"Oh! Oh yes, oh yes!" Maggie cried, as her brain finished rewiring itself. "Aaaahhhhh!" her eyes rolled into her head.

It was done. She had accepted the new program, and We gave her its reward. Maggie climaxed, her body shuddering, her brain being imprinted with glorious images of her children being impregnated by Anson.

Maggie was now on board with the plan. She wanted it more than anything. And then We used Maggie to help reprogram the girls. Maggie had been working on them for days, and We were very happy with the results. For Audrey, Shelley, and Natalie, what they wanted now, more than anything in the world, was to be impregnated by their own father.

********

Gretchen and Maggie got into position around Anson. Gretchen, still nude, sat on a little stool just behind the couch, her vaginal lips wide open as her legs spread on either side of Anson's head. She made a small motion with her hand, and Maggie slowly climbed on top of him.

"Are you ready to join Us, dear?" Maggie asked.

"Maggie, don't do this," Anson pleaded as his wife, fully nude, climbed on top of him.

"Anson, how can reject your own wife like that?" Gretchen demanded. "Maggie, show him that there are no hard feelings."

"By all means," Maggie grinned. She leaned down and gave Anson a passionate kiss. Part of him felt aroused as his wife grinded her lips against his. He felt her breasts pressing against him, and farther down her nether lips, rubbing against his increasingly erect organ.

"Are you ready, dear?" Maggie asked.

"No!" Anson cried. He struggled to get off the couch, but a glance from Gretchen held him down.

Maggie winked at him, and then, to Anson's horror, she moved upwards, and grinded her intimate wet opening against Anson's raging cock, as she aligned her opening right above it.

"Please Maggie, don't! You're going to Infect me!"

"That's the idea, dear," said Maggie, maneuvered herself over Anson's penis, aiming herself for one easy, smooth penetration. Her eyes were shining with the light of Us.

Gretchen cackled wildly and put her hands on either side of Anson's head. She sucked out his terror. It felt so fresh and vital!

"No!" Anson cried, one last time.

Maggie, all smiles, winked at him and cried out "I love you so much, dearest!" as she happily impaled herself right on top of his rigid cock.

Anson was inside his wife. His wife, who was Infected with an alien virus. Instantly, Anson's penis was coated with Serum.

"Welcome to Us, husband!" she cried triumphantly, her breasts flopping up and down as she rode him with gusto.

"Maggie, no!" Anson cried.

But at the same time, Anson also groaned with pleasure. Whatever else she was, Maggie was his wife, she was fucking him hard, and it had been a long time since he had had been inside her. Too long.

Maggie rode his shaft rapidly. She steadied herself with one hand and rapidly grinded her clitoris with the other. She knew her time was limited.

As Anson was made to thrust in and out of her, he felt aroused, but yet, somehow, felt like he couldn't complete the act. He looked up at Gretchen who nodded. She was suppressing him, somehow.

Of course.

She saw his knowing look. "Don't worry, Anson," said Gretchen. "You'll cum plenty when your girls start working on you."

Anson's head turned as Maggie called for his attention. "Dear! See my belly moving up and down?" said Maggie, as she worked him from above. "Maybe you can see the beginning of Jack's baby. I can feel it inside, my body changing, accommodating it! It will be a new baby for Us! You will love it like one of your own!"

"No, Maggie!" Anson cried. Behind him, Gretchen, who was sitting nude with her spread vaginal lips behind Anson's head while her legs were spread wide around him, sucked out more of his anguish. It felt so fresh and pure!

Maggie poled up and down faster now, rapidly rubbing her clit. She was almost there! It would have been a beautiful sight, if the whole experience weren't so freighted with terror.

"Ahhhh... ahhh... ahhhhhh!" Maggie cried out, as she climaxed.

"Time, Maggie!" said Gretchen, checking the chrono. "Natalie, you're on deck!"

Maggie winked at him as she dismounted. Anson's penis was now glistening with her juices. As well as Infection. He was committed, now. How long did he have before the virus worked its way to his head, 20, 30 minutes? Anson didn't really know.

As Maggie climbed off of Anson, his oldest daughter Natalie instantly took her place, to Anson's horror. Natalie smiled at Anson for a moment as he got over the shock of seeing his oldest daughter, with her fully grown dark field of pubic hair, spread her mature nether lips right in front of him. Her fleshy pink labia was in stark contrast to her jet black pubes.

"As you can see, Father, I'm all grown up now, a fully mature female, ready to take you as my lover and inseminator!" the 22 year old said proudly. She was so happy that We had unshackled her from conventional traditions. Natalie's eyes gleaming with an alien light, encased by heavy black eye shadow, as she ran a hand in between her legs, so pleased that her father could finally see her as the sexually liberated woman that she had become.

"Please, Natalie, don't do this!" Anson cried.

"Why not, Father?" Natalie asked, looking puzzled.

"Because it's wrong!" said Anson.

"But We say that I am now ready for reproduction," said Natalie, caressing her breasts shamelessly in front of her Dad.

"But why me?" Anson asked.

********

Natalie, like the other girls, hadn't been initially sure that she wanted Anson to impregnate her. But she and Shelley and Audrey had been fed nothing but erotic images of being inseminated by Anson for the past two days. The Voice was in their heads, telling them how wonderful it would be to be impregnated by their Dad. They were kept aroused around the clock. Rubbing between their legs didn't help reduce the discomfort. Only fantasizing about being impregnated by Anson would take away the pain.

Once Maggie's mind had been turned she had been an enormous help, whispering in Natalie's ears how wonderful it would be to have a baby from her father, helping Natalie to accept it, to give into her tremendous need.

As Natalie finally gave in to the urges, she found herself fantasizing about Anson impregnating her, and the Voice in her head had rewarded her with one wonderful orgasm after another. Each time she climaxed to the thought of her father impregnating her, Natalie came to like the idea more and more. And now Natalie wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything in her entire life.

********

Anson gasped as Natalie mounted him. She spread her legs over his and her vagina was almost touching his penis. Her dark triangle of pubic hair looked so mature, so developed, and below that was her red labial lips.

This can't be happening, Anson thought, as Natalie reached out to fondle his penis without a shred of hesitation or shame.

"Natalie, what are you doing!" Anson cried. Behind him, Gretchen smiled.

Natalie gave her father a sexy stare. "I've always wanted to touch you like this, Father. Mother told me what it was like, but I want to feel it for myself."

Anson gasped, opened mouth, as his daughter fondled his sexual organ. He looked at her shiny eyes, framed by dark eye shadow, and realized the little girl he had always loved had become Something Else.

"So sexy... so wonderful... I can't wait to feel you inside," said Natalie.

"Nat, no!" Anson cried.

"It's what We want," said Natalie smugly. And then, with the newfound certainty provided by Us, Natalie grasped Anson's penis and guided him right into her. Anson watched anxiously as his shaft totally disappeared inside of his eldest daughter, her inner lips parting and stretching to accommodate his width and size. She slid down it until her black pubes were touching his brown ones.

And then somehow, Anson found himself inside his daughter's vagina.

"Noooooo," he wailed, as he was appalled by the warmth, the feeling of intimate flesh on flesh. Natalie was his daughter!

Natalie smiled slyly at him. "We're connected now, Father, connected in a special way only made possible by Us." Anson's stunned face only made her smile grow broader.

For there were actually two reasons why Natalie wanted to have sex with her father. The first was to be impregnated by him, which We confirmed would be her highest calling. But the second reason, the other reason, was to sample something very potent, very special. Natalie reached out with her enhanced mind and sensed Anson's shame and humiliation.

"Oooooh!" Natalie feasted on it like an aphrodisiac. It felt so good. His mental energy felt like lust coursing through her body, even as she started moving up and down on his shaft.

"No, Natalie, no!" Anson cried.

"You've always wanted me, Father," said Natalie, riding up and down with a big grin on her face. "You've just never been able to say so. I know how you always looked at me, when I started getting bigger breasts like Mom!"

"No Natalie!" Anson cried again.

Natalie wasn't the only one feeding on Anson's feelings. She felt the alien eyes of Maggie, Shelley and Audrey on her. They were sharing her feelings, feeling what she felt. Maggie rocked her hips and rotated back and forth as she sampled Anson's lust. Shelley gasped as she felt her father's shame, and Audrey fondled her nipples as she absorbed just a taste of it. By feeling with Natalie together, it somehow bounded them more closely as a family; their eyes met and they knew they were sharing the ultimate intimacy, experiencing a new kind of togetherness which would make them more tightly bonded as a family unit than ever before.

And of course, Gretchen was also sucking on Anson's feelings, her hands over his head, her legs and vaginal lips so crudely spread around his head, gasping as she absorbed wave after wave of his regret and lust.

Natalie kept goading her father, hoping to get him to feel even more shame and humiliation. "Father, you know you want it! I've seen you checking out my body, looking at my ass when you think I wasn't looking!" she said, smiling as she continued to ride him.

"Never, Natalie, Never!" Anson cried.

Behind him Gretchen groaned with pleasure even as her pink inner flesh was on full display, her vaginal lips engorged with lust. "I can see it in his mind! He's fantasized about your breasts, Natalie! About squeezing them as he fucked you senseless!"

"No!" Anson cried again.

"We all know it's true, Father!" said Natalie. "You've wanted me ever since my titties got big. Admit it!"

"Never, Natalie!" Anson cried. And yet her accusations only intensified the guilt and humiliation of having sex with his daughter, the guilt magnified by the fact that he was actually starting to enjoy it. Anson loved the sight of his adorable daughter's athletic body bouncing up and down above him, her round melons flapping up and down as she rode him ecstatically. He craved the intense frictioning on his penis. The sight of his shaft plunging in and out of the pink slit nestled between Natalie's dark triangle of bushy pubic hair alone was so exciting that he had to look away or else he would have come in an instant.

"Don't you love me, Daddy?" Natalie whined, in a mocking way.

"I do, dear... but not like this!" he cried.

"Why not, Daddy? Why not?" Natalie whined again, smiling broadly as she enjoyed the feeling of the head of his organ frictioning against the walls of her vagina, even while his shaft rubbed against her clitoris. "I think you do like it. I think you really do! And after you join Us, you'll be able to tell us everything! You'll be able to admit it all!"

"No!" Anson cried. That would be worst of all!

"We'll soon know the truth," Natalie laughed, as her breasts flopped around. "Once you join Us, we'll know every sordid feeling you have for us!" She continued to enjoy the feeling of her father inside of her, rigid and firm. It was a dream come true. "Just wait until I have my baby. Our baby. My belly will swell up with our child. Doesn't that excite you, Father? Filling me with your sperm? Inseminating me?"

"No, Natalie!" Anson cried. He looked at Natalie's face. Natalie had Maggie's hair and eyes. Somehow that made it worse. Somehow that only accentuated the fact that he was being milked by his very own daughter. He groaned with shame mixed with intense sexual desire.

"Come for me, Father. Come inside of me now," said Natalie in a deep, unfamiliar voice. She spoke it almost like a command, as if she had power over him. "You know you want to. You know how much you need to."

Anson couldn't resist. The wet frictioning of Natalie's vagina against the head of his penis was simply too arousing. The sight of his young 21 year old's daughters large sweaty breasts bouncing up and down, the sight of her face eagerly smiling at him, craving it, begging for his essence, was too much for him. He looked down at the sight of his penis plunging into her hot, wet slit... and he was lost!

Anson gasped as he felt himself reach a critical line, a line he didn't want to cross, a line he tried to hold onto mentally, but it was too tenuous, and the pull was too strong, and then he flooded over the line, and he realized that ejaculation was now inevitable, and that he had totally lost the battle within himself. Even as Natalie was asking for him to come, demanding that he come, it just happened! Anson found himself climaxing, completely against his will, shooting ropes and ropes of sperm within his own daughter!

The girls, who were linked with Natalie, knew immediately, and they all cheered and cried for joy as if he were inseminating all of them at once, hugging each other as if they had just shared an intense bonding experience.

As Natalie found herself flooded with her father's sperm, she looked down triumphantly at him. "Thank you, Father! I hope you put a baby into me!"

"Time!" Gretchen snapped, checking the chrono. "Shelley, you're next!"