Alien Mine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for the main course, Rhys said as he began to put his cock into her. Leslie jerked her arms, but they were tied tightly. Then there were fingers on her breasts, tweaking the nipples. "Let me get these on her," Amancia said, and Leslie moaned as first one nipple, then the other was clamped tight. She screamed as Rhys bottomed out and then began to fuck her; all thoughts and concerns from the evening were wiped away as her mind overloaded with the heat from her sex. Rhys thrust into her, not fast like she wanted, just a long slow thrust filling her up. Leslie screamed as fingers pinched her clit, and a voice told her to cum like a good little slut. Oh God, she moaned as another orgasm hit her like a train, and she rode it on and On.

Rhys had been pitiless, pushing his cock all the way into her stretched channel, the anal toy in her making her even tighter. She had screamed out for him to fuck her, obscenities pouring out of her mouth as she had felt the wave of another climax. Then Rhys was cuming in her, and the orgasm had seemed to go on forever. This time she wasn't alone in her mind though, there were others in her head, faint but still there. Amancia, Kiania, Sandy, and Rhys, of course, but then it became too much, and she passed out.

Leslie felt the heat rise in her at the memories, and reluctantly shoved them aside for the minute. Rhys smiled at her knowing exactly what she was feeling and that only made it worse.

"I think that helped," she said thoughtfully while forcing down the flicker of arousal that had been growing. That and the fact that those bastards all died, she added, but I don't regret last night at all. "

"Good, I don't either," Rhys said, pulling Leslie into his arms, her head against his chest. He felt around the edges of her mind, looking for any hidden problems, but she seemed in a good frame of mind.

"My body is changing," Leslie said. I crushed a glass in my hand again, and then that attack, I shouldn't have been able to fight them off like I did. I am stronger and so much quicker now."

"Yes, you are, and your looks are changing as well. Everything is firming up," Rhys added. Your symbiont is maturing; the changes will come faster now."

"It scares me, my body changing so much. Flesh and blood becoming biopolymer and enhanced oxygen-carrying fluid. It makes me feel less human and more something else," Leslie said.

"We are all more something else, as you said, but we are still human, enhanced but human. The symbiont takes the human body and turns it into a super-soldier, a very sexy super soldier," he said with a low laugh as his hands played over her neck and then her breasts. "Beautiful, sexy, intelligent, strong; you will soon be the whole package. "

Leslie didn't answer, just laid there enjoying the feel of the hands gently caressing her. This was part of what she struggled with; it wasn't just the physical changes; it WAS the whole package that she struggled with. If she understood it right, she was being reconstructed, made over to be physically pleasing to Rhys, in what HE finds enjoyable. The idea of her body changing, her muscles and organs turning into something that belonged in a machine, should horrify her but somehow didn't.

It worried her that everyone else just seemed to accept it, enjoyed it even. Everything was changing, and it was disorienting at times, and at other times it scared her. Laying here in Rhys' arms made everything seem right. Leslie hated it, but her perspective on life was different here with Rhys. She wanted to please him, but she fought it, trying to maintain her independence.

"You are going to have to prepare your colleagues for the upcoming changes, you know.

"What changes?" she asked with alarm.

"Well, I suggest dropping hints about getting a boob job because people will notice as they continue to grow."

"How big will I get?" Leslie said, frowning at the thought. She liked the way she was and saw no need to grow bigger breasts.

"You have seen the others, so I guess you will get something similar."

Leslie couldn't help the flash of anger and resentment, "God Damn it, don't I get any say?" she said petulantly. "And larger breasts just get in the way of physical activity, and my frame does not need them."

"No, you don't," said Rhys. Remember, I got a makeover as well, courtesy of Sandy and Amancia. It's not something I have control over.

Leslie thought about that for a second, "what about my face she asked; I am sure I look younger,"

"Yes, that too. You might want to make noise about a mid-life crisis make-over, something to explain the changes."

Leslie sighed, "ok, one mid-life crisis coming up," she agreed reluctantly, looking away from Rhys.

Rhys tilted her head back and kissed her, his tongue seeking entrance, searching for hers. God, she moaned; Rhys is so good with that tongue; he knows just where and how to lick. Then coherent thought dissolved into a giggle as she thought about where her own tongue had been.

Rhys pulled back, watching her with amusement, but his eyes suddenly flashed with alarm.

"What is it?" she asked.

Your townhouse, the one we moved you from, is someone staying there?" Rhys demanded.

"Yes, I let a colleague from work borrow it."

"We need to go; the police are there, and so were the Om!"