Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you two focus," Lyra says, "This is serious."

"Fine," they both say in unison.

There is a knock on the door. Charlotte goes and gets it. Heidi and Stanley walk in. They spot Lyra and both seem overjoyed.

"Lyra, I'm so glad you're okay," Heidi says, "But where's Aaron?"

Lyra, Charlotte, and Ava all point at me.

"She's Aaron?!" Stanley asks incredulously. Lyra then explains what happened to us.

Stanley sits next to me and pats me on the back hard, "That's rough man."

"Ow," I say, "I'm not a man anymore. You need to be more gentle with me. And don't sit so close it feels weird now."

"Sorry," Stanley says and moves away from me on the couch, "I promise I'll be more delicate, princess."

"Ha. ha," I say sarcastically, but really it kind of hurt. Before he and I could rough house with no problem, but now just a light tap on the back gave me intense pain. It really helped drive home that I was now a much smaller and frailer person.

"Trying to get serious here," Heidi says, "What are we going to do about Aaron?"

"I had a lot of time to think on the bus ride here," Lyra says, "We can pretend she's Aaron's cousin."

"Will people buy that?" I ask, "Also where do we say I am?"

"We can say that you ran away from a very abusive and controlling home and that Aaron went down there in your place to sort things out," Lyra says, "Hopefully that can give us some time to figure something out."

"I guess people will buy that at least for some time," I say.

"Where will she stay?" Stanley asks, "She can't stay at our place anymore."

"She could stay here," Charlotte suggests.

"Actually, I was thinking of having her stay at the sorority with me. My room is meant for two and I still don't have a roommate so she can just stay with me," Lyra says.

"I would rather stay with Lyra," I say, "No offense Charlotte."

"None taken," she says, "I wouldn't want to be away from my girlfriend either." She gives Ava a warm smile.

"You know," Ava says, "We have some, let's just call them connections, that could whip up a fake I.D. for her."

"We'd need a name though," Charlotte says.

"How about Erin, with an E," Lyra says, "That way it's like you still have the same name."

"I like that," I say.

"Erin it is then," Lyra says.

"We should head to the sorority then and get things sorted so Erin can stay," says Heidi.

We say our goodbyes to Charlotte and Ava and then get in Stanley's car and he drives us to campus.

In the car, Lyra says, "Another thing I thought is that these aliens were really incompetent right? I mean they got your gender wrong and they dropped us off in the wrong place. You also said you overheard them saying that they didn't think anyone would find us"

"Right, but what's your point?" I ask.

"I wonder if they are wrong. What if they did a shoddy job at hiding their tracks?" she asks.

"Are you saying that maybe more aliens will find us?" I ask.

"Yes, and maybe they will know how to change you back. We won't have any trouble communicating thanks to our universal translator abilities," she says.

"More aliens?" Stanley asks, "Sounds crazy."

"Crazy or not, I hope Lyra's right," I say.

Stanley drops us off at the sorority house and he heads home. At the entrance to the sorority, the girls have me wait outside as they head in to explain my situation to the sorority president. I just stand outside alone for a little while. I eventually hear some footsteps and then a woman comes barging out of the house. She has very light blonde hair and she is crying. She takes one look at me and before I can react she gives me a hug as she continues to sob. Lyra and Heidi appear behind us and I give them a look and they both just shrug at me.

This woman finally stops hugging me and through her tears she says, "It's so tragic. You fled your home with nothing but the clothes on your back. Those clothes got so worn out, that by the time you made it to your cousin, you had to borrow his clothes. It's so sad." She seems to finally compose herself at least a little then says, "I'll have to thank Aaron for letting her stay and dropping everything to go to your home himself to try and settle things. Of course, you can stay with us until Aaron gets back. Normally as a senior member, Lyra would get a new member as her roommate, but pledge season is still ongoing so it's available."

"Thanks," I say.

"It's no problem," she says, "But what is a problem is what you're wearing. In fact, let's head out right now. Heidi and Lyra can join us too. We'll get you a whole new wardrobe."

"That's not really necessary," I say.

"Please I insist," she says, "Money is no object so feel free to get whatever you want." I feel like I can't say no. I knew of this woman. Her name is Lillie and I knew that she was rich, Lyra had told me that, but I didn't know what she was like.

"I don't even have an I.D.," I say.

"That's no problem," she says, "I can easily get you one."

"Really?" Lyra asks.

"You underestimate the power of money, Lyra," Lillie says.

Lillie grabs my hands and holds them in her hands and then looks me in my eyes and says, "You have nothing to worry about, Erin." She then seems to notice my hands, "Look at your hands. They are filthy and your nails have no color. Let's head to a nail salon while we're out."

Lille then lets go of only one of my hands and she uses the other one to start leading me somewhere. I look back at Heidi and Lyra who both just shrug again and begin to follow us. As she drags me I can't help but be a little stunned by this whirlwind of a person.

We arrive at what I assume is Lillie's car and she drives us to a local super mall. Meeting us there is another car. There is a young man dressed in a suit there and he seems to be waiting for us.

"I'm always stunned by how hot your butler is," Heidi says.

"I know right?" Lillie says, "Don't you agree, Erin?"

"Oh, I wouldn't know," I say, "I don't really like guys."

"Oh," is all Lillie says.

We all step out of the car and walk over to Lillie's butler.

"Good afternoon, Lady Lillie," he says, "I made four appointments at your usual nail salon."

"Thank you, Sebastian," she says, "I plan on buying a lot today. Not for me, though, Mostly for her," she points to me, "I'll need it all delivered to the sorority house and put up in the spare space of Lyra's room."

"Of course," Sebastian says.

Another much older man gets out of the car and the two of them follow us into the mall. Lillie leads us from store to store as she has me try on so many different outfits. Everyone she even remotely likes she buys and soon both Sebastian and the other man's arms are filled with bags. At one of the shops I didn't know what my breast size was so I had my bust measured, much to my embarrassment, but much to my girlfriend's amusement. It turns out my cup size is C. I also took one of the bras we bought and put it on. It was kind of weird putting one on and I had to get Lyra to help me. Besides outfits, plenty of bras and panties were bought for me. Lillie also insisted on buying me two purses and several pairs of shoes including ones with heels. At one of the stores I tried on this yellow sundress and she said she liked it on me so much that she refused to let me take it off and we bought it while I was still wearing it. At one point we passed by a makeup artist and Lillie insisted that she pay for a session as she said that I would feel better if I looked my best and I was too caught up in her tornado to say no. At the nail salon, I wasn't sure what color to get and just went with a light green which is my favorite color. After the nail salon, Lille mentions having some business to do and says Sebastian will have my things at the house by the time I get there and she heads off with him.

With her finally gone we can speak freely and I look at Heidi and Lyra and say, "Okay, she's gone. You can both laugh now."

"Why would we laugh?" Heidi asks, confused.

"Look at me!" I practically scream, "I'm wearing a yellow sundress. My face is caked in makeup. I have long feminine green nails. I'm in two-inch heels. I can only imagine how ridiculous I must look."

"That's stupid," Heidi says, "You are a woman now. All those things complement you."

"I thought you were pretty before," Lyra says, "But seeing you now. You truly are beautiful."

"Really?" I ask. It doesn't feel real, but something about Lyra calling me beautiful feels nice.

"I'd always find you attractive, but we should hear what our friends have to say," Lyra says. She quickly takes her phone out and snaps a picture of me.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I ask.

She ignores me and I hear a ding from my phone. I grab it out of the purse I now have and see that she posted the picture of me to our group chat. Charlotte and Ava are both quick to respond. Charlotte almost can't believe how good I look while Ava is acting all smug saying she knew that I was hot. Stanley texts back after them and says that I look better as a woman than I did as a man. I text back that he should shut up, but he just texts back a LOL. I put my phone away.

"Can we just head back to the sorority?" I ask.

"Sure," Lyra says.

Outside the older man is waiting in a car for us and he drives us back to campus. Back at campus as we walk to the sorority I ask, "What should I do about my classes?"

"You could just fake an illness," Heidi says.

"Yeah, just say you have to do it remotely," Lyra says, "They are a lot more willing to do that nowadays."

"I guess that could work," I say.

At the sorority, Heidi goes to her room while I join Lyra in hers. We find all of my new clothes and stuff stored away in the closet and dressers and even the bed is made up for me. I haven't really had a moment to relax since all this stuff happened and I kick off my shoes and sit down on the bed and I kind of just let everything that's happened sink in. Lyra shuts the door to the room and sits down on the bed next to me.

Lyra puts her hand on my thigh and rubs it a bit, "Is it really so bad?" she asks, "Being a woman?"

I'm not sure what to say. I don't know what she wants from me.

"I was being serious before," she says, "You really are pretty." She gently places a hand on my head and turns it so that I'm facing her. She then slowly moves her face closer to mine.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask, flustered.

Her face is now inches from mine. In a breathless whisper, she says, "I never actually told you how I met Ava and Charlotte. We met at a bar and it led to a threesome."

"I didn't know you liked women," I whispered back.

"You never asked," she says, "Does it excite you? Imagining our naked sweaty bodies writhing around each other, bringing each of us intense pleasure. Does that get you hot?" Lyra takes her hand and moves it to my crotch, which she rubs through my dress. "How does it make you feel down here?"

I want to lie, to say that I'm a man, that I would never feel pleasure from having a pussy, but I can't deny how hot this is. My crotch feels like it's on fire, I feel a need I've never felt before, "I feel excited," I end up saying.

"Good," Lyra says, "That was my intent. Don't worry. I won't leave you like that, but first, we need to get you out of that dress."

Lyra and I stand and she helps pull the dress up and over me and then she places it neatly on her bed. I suppose that she doesn't want to ruin it. She then lowers her own skirt to the ground and then removes her top. While she does this I remove my bra, which is actually the first time I'm taking one off. Lyra does the same. She comes back over to me and she gently pushes me so that I'm sitting on the bed. Then she kneels in front of me.

"What was that bet we made before?" Lyra asks, "Wasn't it that the loser would have to go down on the winner?" She then grabs my panties by their hem and slowly pulls them down and off my legs. "You really were excited," she says, "Your panties are drenched." This causes me to blush. She then lowers her face into my crotch and I feel something enter my pussy. Her tongue is exploring the folds of my pussy and my breathing becomes hard and fast. She hits somewhere and I feel a few sparks of pleasure and let out a little moan. She does it again and the sparks are bigger and my moan is louder. She finds another large spot and again I moan louder. She then hits a spot and this time it's like a firework of pleasure going off and I let out a loud cry of pleasure. She doesn't stop though and she continues to give me sparks of pleasure as I cry out over and over. I notice that she has also begun fingering herself while she eats me out. Seeing her do this turns me on even more and then she hits that magical spot again and I cry out even louder than before. At the same time she manages to bring herself to orgasm. At this point I just let myself fall back onto the bed, feeling tired, but also satisfied. She gets up and lays down next to me.

We both just lie there for a bit. Then she says, "It was nice of them to make up your bed and all, but I don't intend on having you sleep in it." She then grabs my hand and leads me over to her bed. We both get under the covers and we cuddle. She is now larger than I am and it feels weird to be the little spoon, but it also feels nice to have her hold me as we fall asleep.

*****

It's been a full month since I became a girl. During this time I mostly just lived in my girlfriend's room at her sorority. I was able to arrange taking my classes remotely. I keep the camera off and always keep myself muted so they can't tell I've changed. So far it's working out just fine. Despite all the clothes I was given and that both Ava and Lillie went out of their way to get me a fake I.D. I just stay at the sorority. The first time I had my period I freaked out, but Lyra helped talk me through it. Lyra brings me food and the only time I leave the room is to shower or go to the bathroom. Despite how much I enjoyed my time with her, we haven't done anything sexual since that first time. I think Lyra's afraid that I'm becoming some kind of recluse and she seems to be worried that I'm not even being open with her. I just don't know how to be normal now, I don't know how to act or what I should do. It's easier just to stay in her room and not have to interact with anyone.

Lyra just came back from her classes and she sees me as she enters the room. I'm just wearing a loose T-shirt and some sweats. I don't have any makeup on and despite it being the evening I still have bed head. She gives me a look of pity.

"Erin," she says, "Avan and Charlotte are throwing one of their parties tonight."

"And?" I ask.

"Would you want to go?" she asks.

"I still don't think I'm comfort-" I start to say, but I am cut off.

"I know this is hard, but I don't like seeing you waste away in here," Lyra says, "You don't talk to anyone but me. You never go outside. I'm worried about you. Please will you go? It'll be good for you."

"I think it will be good for you too," Lillie says as she enters the room, "Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help but overhear." She also seems to get red-faced before saying, "There will also be other girls there for you to meet." She gives a suspicious look to Lyra, "I want to admit something. The night you got here I was going to come by to check on you, but I overheard some sounds. It was very clear that you two were having sex. I wasn't sure what to do so I did nothing. I don't know if it was just the once, but Lyra you shouldn't cheat on Aaron, especially since he's gone because he wants to help Erin. And Erin you should know better too. I was hoping you could go to this party and you could find someone who is single."

"Sorry, to put you in that position," Lyra says.

"Just be better," Lillie says.

"We will," we both say and then I say, "I'll go to the party."

"Great," Lillie says, "Can I come?"

"Of course," Lyra says.

Lillie heads off to her room to get ready. Lyra gets ready herself and then helps me as I put on a nice dress and some light makeup. Obviously, I don't plan on meeting anyone and cheating on my girlfriend, but I do want to look good. We meet up with Lillie and she drives us to Ava and Charlotte's house.

We arrive pretty early, but Heidi and Stanley are also already there. As we enter Charlotte sees me and comes over and gives me a big hug.

"I'm so happy you came," she says, "We were all beginning to worry about you."

"They convinced me," I say, gesturing to Lillie and Lyra.

"Good job," Ava says, "We needed to get this girl out and show her a good time." Ava hands me a glass of something. I take a sip. It's some wine. "I figure we can all do some pregaming before more people show up," she says.

"Sounds good to me," Stanley says as he downs a beer. All the other girls also partake in an alcoholic beverage or two as we all kind of just shoot the shit.

A little over half an hour passes when Stanley says, "Maybe I'm already super drunk, but do you see that?"

We look to where he's pointing and there seems to be a weird green light at the front of the house. It seems to be slowly coming towards us. I also hear a loud humming sound. I don't think any of us know what to do as the light comes closer to us. We all kind of just stare at it confused. The light then picks up speed considerably and it washes over Charlotte first. As soon as it touches her she seems to lose consciousness. Before Ava can even finish yelling her name it washes over her too and she faints. The rest of us panic and try to get up and run, but the light is too fast. I see it hit Stanley and then Heidi and they both fall to the floor. It then gets to me and I faint too.

*****

I open my eyes. Above me is a large machine. In the center of it is a light shining down on me. I feel cold. I realize I'm lying naked on some kind of cold metal table. I try to move but realize my arms and legs are stuck in some kind of steel cuffs attached to the table. The cuffs are far enough apart that I'm stuck spread eagle on this table my vagina visible for anyone to see. I turn my head to my left and see Lillie and Lyra are also naked and stuck on one of these tables. I turn my head to my right and can see Heidi, Stanley, Ava, and Charlotte too. We are all in the same predicament. Then something walks by. It's about human-sized and it's wearing a bright yellow suit. It kind of reminds me of a hazmat suit. As it walks by I notice the hazmat suit also covers a large tail. This alien is accompanied by two others, all wearing the same kind of hazmat suit. With the suits on I have no idea what they look like.

One of them says, "What do you think was done to them?"

"We'll just have to check them and see," another says.

Like with the first aliens, they were speaking a language I had never heard of before, but I understood it perfectly and I even realized I knew how to speak it too.

In their language, I say, "You don't have to check us. I can just explain it."

They all seemed surprised by me and one of them says, "I can't believe it can speak our language."

Another walks closer to me and says, "I'm sorry, but this is standard procedure. You'll just have to bear with it."

All three walk away, "Come back!" I shout, but they ignore me.

The large machine above me begins to make a loud sound like an engine starting up. Then a long metallic tube comes off it. The tube ends in a nozzle and the nozzle is aimed directly at my crotch. It gets really close and slightly enters my vagina. It then lets out some kind of liquid for a short period of time. Then the nozzle exits my vagina and then slightly enters my anus. It feels strange as it lets out the liquid into my anus for another short period of time. It exits my anus and then retracts back into the machine above me. Then two more tubes come off the machine. They both end in large phallic-looking steel rods. One aims itself at my vagina and the other at my anus. I brace myself for what's to come. At the same time, they slowly push into my anus and vagina. Once fully in they start to slowly, at first, move back and forth. I realize the liquid from before must have been some kind of lube. The rods have no issue moving back and forth in my anus and vagina. They then start to pick up speed. Faster and faster they begin to fuck me. I quickly look to my left and then right and see everyone else is in the same boat. My attention moves back to the rods. Despite myself, I begin to feel good. My breathing gets faster and heavier. Little moans escape my lips as the rods fuck me faster and harder. I can hear the same moans echoing from all the other women in the room. I can hardly believe that not only does my pussy feel so good, but my ass feels amazing too. With a loud cry, I feel myself cum, squirting all over the metal rod. The movement of the rods slows and then stops. Then they both slowly exit me and retract back into the machine in the ceiling. I hear and feel my restraints retract into the table, but I'm too exhausted from the ordeal to get up. I just lie there for a bit and catch my breath. After a few moments, I get up.