Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay we can fix it," one says.

"No, I really think-" I try to say, but they cut me off.

"We promise to make things right," one says and then I feel a prick in my arm and look to see one of them injecting me with a needle.

This one says, "It's best to be unconscious for the procedure."

I feel myself start to get weak and then I faint.

*****

I wonder where Lyra is. She should be back, her class ended a couple hours ago. I'm starting to get a little worried. I hear footsteps in the hall and then see Lyra enter our room. She seems exhausted and gives me a guilty look. I'm confused by this. She then closes the door to our room.

"I realize I'm a little late getting back," she says, "But something happened."

"What?" I ask.

She starts talking really quickly, "Well I got abducted again and then there was this big misunderstanding and these aliens did this thing to me and I don't know what to do now and you'll probably hate me now, and-"

I cut her off, "Calm down, just tell me what happened."

She doesn't say anything, she just pulls her skirt down. Where her vagina should be is instead a penis and testicles. These are large too, bigger than mine were, the penis must be eight inches long with an appropriate width to go with that size. Lyra then explains about the big dicked shemale aliens she encountered.

"After I fainted I woke up back on the ground at campus except I could now feel this dick straining against my panties. It was too much and I took them off and put them in my purse. I was nervous the whole time that a gust of wind would come by and lift my skirt up and my new dick would flash some passerby, but luckily I made it here without incident," she says.

"Wow," is all I say. I'm not sure what to say. All I know is I can't take my eyes off her dick.

"Um, I don't know how to ask this exactly, but it's really hard and it hurts. How do I make it go away?" she asks.

"Well, one way to get rid of a boner is to try to think unpleasant thoughts, something gross and off-putting," I say.

She closes her eyes and seems to concentrate. A few moments go by, but she opens her eyes and looks down at her dick, "It's not working."

"You barely tried," I say.

"Please, there must be another way," she says.

"If you cum it will also naturally go down," I say.

"If I cum?" she asks.

"Yes, just try jacking off," I say.

"Okay, I'll try," she says. She sits down on her bed and begins rubbing her dick in her hand. "This feels so weird."

"I felt the same way when I got this pussy," I say.

"It doesn't feel like anything is going to happen," she says, "Am I doing it right?"

"Yes, just give it a bit," I say.

"Are you sure I'm doing it right?" she says, "You know better than me, can you help?"

"I don't want to touch a dick," I say.

"Come on, please?" she asks, "How is this any different than when you played around with a dildo during the foursome?"

"That was different, a spur-of-the-moment type thing," I say.

"It's not like you'll be touching a guy's dick," she says, "It's my dick. Please help."

"Alright, fine," I say. I walk over to her bed and kneel down in front of her. She takes her hand off her dick. I place my hand over it. It feels weird placing my hands on someone else's dick especially since my hands are now small and feminine. Looking at it from this angle it looks so big and I feel a twinge of jealousy at her dick being bigger than mine was. I push the thought aside and get back to the business at hand. I slowly rub her dick up and down with my hand. Slowly caressing it, until I start to feel it ready to cum. I get the timing wrong though and she shoots out a large load of cum right at me before I have time to move out of the way. It gets all over my face and a decent amount ends up in my mouth.

"Oh god!" she says, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't control it. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I say as I stand up. My girlfriend grabs some tissue from her nightstand and goes to wipe the cum off my face. She throws the cum ridden tissue into the trash. With most of it gone, I head to the bathroom while making sure no one can see me. In the bathroom I shut the door and wash my face, trying to get off any remaining cum. After drying off I look at myself in the mirror and realize I somehow missed a large glob of cum above my lip. With no hesitation, I quickly bring my tongue up to it and greedily bring it into my mouth. It tastes so good. I didn't admit it to my girlfriend and I won't admit that her cum tasted great, amazing even. I could also feel that jerking her off has made me extremely wet. So I sit on the toilet and cover my mouth with one hand as I use the other to finger myself to orgasm and stifle the ensuing moans. I decide not to tell my girlfriend any of this lest she think I'm turning gay, there is no reason a cock cumming should have been that enjoyable for me.

Back in our room she actually recommends we sleep in separate beds tonight and I agree. She probably just feels self-conscious about the whole thing, but I'm happy because I don't know how I'd react with her grinding her dick into me all night long. I don't know what scares me more, the idea that it would disgust me or the idea that it would turn me on.

As I try to sleep all I can think about is her dick. When I wake up in the morning as I lay in bed before getting up all I can think about is her dick. I look over at her bed, but she's already gone, having headed off to class for the day. I have a class that's going to start soon so I get out of bed and prepare my computer. During the lecture I can't pay attention at all, my thoughts keep going back to my girlfriend's cock and how good her cum tasted. When it ends I realize I'm wet again due to thinking about Lyra's penis. I calm myself down and manage not to masturbate. There is a knock on my door. It's Lillie.

"Hey, everything good?" she asks. She's made it a habit to check up on me and we've become good friends over the past few months.

"Yes and no," I say, "Can you close the door?"

"Sure," she does and then she sits on a chair in the room.

"Lyra was abducted by aliens alone the other day," I say.

"What'd they do?" she asks.

"They replaced her vagina with a penis and testicles," I say.

"Really? That's crazy," she says and seems to think for a moment, "What does that mean for you guys?"

"That's the thing right," I say, "At first I just assumed I wouldn't like it, but I've been thinking about it all day. And I'm ashamed to admit thinking about her dick turns me on."

"Why does that make you feel ashamed?" Lillie asks.

"Because I'm really a guy!" I say, "I'm not gay. I like women. A cock shouldn't turn me on."

"I think you're looking at it wrong," Lillie says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You clearly still like women. It's not a guy turning you, but specifically your girlfriend's dick. Don't you think you only like it because it's attached to her?" she asks.

"I guess that's right," and then feeling a bit better I say more confidently, "Yeah, you are right. I like my girlfriend's dick because it's hers."

"Feeling better?" Lillie asks.

"Yes, thanks for always being here for me," I say.

She gets up and gives me a hug before leaving, "No problem."

When Lyra returns from classes I'm waiting for her. She tries to avoid eye contact with me as she puts her stuff down. I go and close our door. Then I walk over to her. I grab her and force her to look at me. She averts her eyes. So I do something else. I lower her pants before she can stop me.

"Don't look at it," She says teary-eyed, "It's gross and repulsive. You probably don't want anything to do with me now."

"You're wrong," I say, "That cock, those balls, they are beautiful to me. They are beautiful to me simply because they are attached to you."

She finally looks me in the eyes, "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes," I say, "Don't think I'm so shallow that this would turn me away from you especially after my entire gender changing didn't turn you away from me."

With that, I start to make out with her as I use one of my hands to stroke her cock. She seems to really like this as her body seems to tremble. With her hands, she lowers my own pants and panties and then she sits down on the bed. Knowing this has been hard for her, I take the initiative. I get my pussy lips and rub them against the head of her cock. Then I slowly lower myself onto her. The feeling of her full penis inside me is amazing. I let out a little moan as it enters me fully. She seems to get more into it now as she grabs the edge of my shirt and lifts it off me so now I'm fully naked as I ride her. I slowly lift myself up and down on her dick as small moans escape my lips every time I plunge back down on her cock. She grabs my tits and starts to squeeze them and the pleasure becomes even more intense. Soon I can feel her tensing up, but I'm not done yet. I start to go faster and faster on her cock until I start to feel my own orgasm building and then with a final plunge back down on her dick, she cums inside me as I let out a loud orgasm. She falls back onto her bed as I slowly pull myself off her. I get on the bed next to her and we hold each other as I feel her cum slowly leak out of my pussy. We fall asleep together with her cuddling me.

*****

"Really?" Lillie asks.

"Yes," I say, "I initiated it and everything."

"Did you enjoy it?" she asks.

"Yes, it was great," I say, "It sounds weird saying this, but I never realized how good it would feel to have a hard cock fucking my pussy. It felt so good."

"That's a little bit too much information, but I'm glad things between you and Lyra are good," she says, "I have a question though.

"What?" I ask.

"Could she get you pregnant?" she asks.

"I don't know," I say, a little bit worried now, "I get periods, so if her semen was viable then I guess it's possible."

"Well, just in case, you might want to start using protection," Lillie says, "And maybe you should start taking Lyra's birth control pills. Just to be safe."

"That's probably a good idea," I say, "Hey, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" she asks.

"That humming," I say and look for the source.

"Yeah, I hear it now," she says, "Is it what I think it is?"

"Probably," After I say that I start to feel myself being lifted off the ground. Lille is being lifted too as we are tractor beamed up into a spaceship. Inside the ship, there are several aliens around us. They look a lot like humanoid cows. They've all got horns and a few have large udders. They seem to be pointing some kind of green light at us.

"What's wrong with them?" one asks another in its language, but I can understand.

"It's their udders," another says, "They are so small, and not producing milk."

"Do you think the Verglaxxons did this to them?" One asks.

"No," another says, "The signal is only coming from that one." It points to me.

"Maybe there is something wrong with their species," another says, "Let's help them."

"I don't think we need help," I say in their language.

"You can speak our language?" one says in shock.

"Yes, can you just let us go?" I ask.

"But we could fix you," another says.

"I don't think I want the kind of fixing you mean," I say.

Another one says, "Ignore the primitive earthling. They don't know what's best for them. Let's knock them out and perform the procedure."

They all seem to agree to do this and before I can say more they spray some kind of gas at us and I faint. I wake up still on the spaceship. I immediately notice a change. My breasts are no longer a modest C-cup. They are now enormous G cups. I'm sitting down and my new breasts are attached to some device. The device is stuck to me and it seems to be mostly attached to my nipples. While my top is gone the rest of my clothes are still on. I look to my left and see that Lillie is in the same predicament with new massive G-cup breasts and a device attached to them. I start to feel a weird pressure in my breasts. One of the aliens comes over to me.

It points to my breasts and says, "We fixed your udders. They now will lactate on a daily basis so it's best that you pump them whenever you feel them start to get full. We'll do you the favor of taking care of it for today before we return you to Earth."

The machine starts to suck on my nipples. I'm surprised by how intense the feeling is. My nipples were erogenous before, but now it's like they are ten times as sensitive. The pressure in my new tits starts to build until I start to feel the machine sucking up the milk that's flowing out of them. I realize I've started to moan from the pleasure. The pleasure continues to build and I orgasm from being milked like a cow. It's so embarrassing. Next to me, Lillie does the same.

"Here," one of them hands each of us a small bag, "This is a less robust, but portable version of our milking machine. Until you figure out a good setup."

They lower us back to the ground. My top can barely fit over my new breasts and it's the same for Lillie. We hurry back to the sorority and we are both grateful that not too many people saw us.

"We are going to have to go shopping for whole new wardrobes," Lille says as she lifts up her much too-small bra to her new tits.

"Great," I say sarcastically, "Let's do it another day. My new tits are starting to feel full again."

"Again?" she asks, "They only said it'd be once a day. Mine feel fine."

"Well, lucky you," I say, "I'm going back to my room to pump."

In my and Lyra's room, I close the door and sit down on my bed. I take the machine out of the bag and attach the suction cups to my breasts. It seems pretty straightforward to use so I turn the machine on. I start to feel it sucking on my nipple again and that pleasure from the release of the milk is back. There are two large bottles attached to it for the drained milk and they begin to fill up. The pleasure builds again and I'm sitting there, my large tits being milked while I moan when Lyra enters the room. She looks at me and closes the door. I can't stop the feeling and my moans continue until I once again cum from being milked. Lyra just stood there and watched the whole time. After waiting a second to calm down I remove the machine and put it on the floor.

"Your tits, they're so big," Lyra says. She puts her stuff down and walks over to me. Without saying anything she puts a hand on one of my breasts. She squeezes it experimentally and I let out a little sigh. "Watching that was so hot," she stands back up and lowers her skirt. Her boner is tenting through her panties. She lowers those too. "Could you do something about this?"

Part of me thinks I should explain why my tits are so big, but I'm too caught up in the moment. So I get up and kneel in front of Lyra. I take my tits and put her dick through them and begin to rub it with them. The feeling of her hard dick going through my soft tits is great. I can hear her moaning above me as my titfuck gets faster. When I feel her start to tense up I put my mouth on the head of her dick and she shoots her semen into my mouth as she cums. Her cum tastes delicious and I swallow it all.

With her calm now we both sit down on the bed and I explain what happened.

"I'm sorry, but that's a little funny," Lyra says.

"Funny?!" I say back, "When I go back to school everyone's going to think I just wanted to be a big-titted slut."

"Well, they'll be wrong," she says, "Because you're not a big-titted slut. You're my big-titted slut."

"What's the difference?" I ask.

"The difference is that these two new big girls are all mine," she says with a smile and she hugs me. I feel our tits touching through her shirt and it starts to turn me on again.

"Up for round two?" I ask her.

*****

"Cheers," Lillie says. We all bang our glasses of wine together. Lillie, myself, Lyra, and Heidi were celebrating at Charlotte and Ava's home. We had all passed the finals for the semester and had decided to get drunk celebrating. We invited Stanley, but he didn't want to be the only guy so he said no and decided to hang out with some male friends. Fine by the rest of us, we would just have ourselves a ladies' night.

It had been a couple months since my last abduction and I had gotten more used to the large tits. Lillie and I had gotten whole new wardrobes like she said and the only other thing was having to get used to occasionally milking them. I would just dump the milk down the drain afterward. In the end, it wasn't so bad and Lyra seemed to enjoy them immensely and I'll admit the stares of lusty men and jealous women were actually kind of nice, like I really had something people wanted. Also, with our finals over I could relax for a bit. Next semester I could come back to school with my new legal I.D. and gender change and would no longer have to do remote learning. I was worried about what would happen when I went home, what my parents would say, but for now, I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and decided to just enjoy myself.

Unfortunately, it couldn't be that easy and I started to hear the telltale humming of a UFO. We all looked around at each other and braced for what was next. One second we were sitting in Charlotte and Ava's living room and the next we were in a UFO. I guess they did some kind of teleportation. Up on the ceiling is some kind of hose and it sprays us with a green liquid. The liquid doesn't stick to us, instead, it melds with our clothing and our clothing starts to drip off us as if it were a liquid and the floor becomes a pool of our melted clothing as we all stand there naked now. A door to our left opened up and not wanting to stand in this gross pool we all walk in there.

In this room are several aliens. They seem to be very insect-like. They have multiple arms all very needle-looking with tons of joints. Their heads have gross gnashing bits and they have large compound eyes. Heidi and Charlotte look away, I guess it's too gross for them. They can't talk to them anyways so it's fine.

"So can we cut to the chase?" I say. I point to myself and Lyra, "We were abducted and altered by several aliens at this point. What do you guys want?"

"Yeah," Lyra says, "Are you going to give us wings? Maybe give us all dicks? Maybe make our tits balloon out to enormous proportions? We're used to it by now, just do it."

The aliens all look at each other and then back to us and say, "We don't care about any of that."

Another says, "We just wanted to let you experience the ultimate pleasure. It's something all species should experience."

"That doesn't sound too bad," I say, "Could be enjoyable."

"So what is this ultimate pleasure?" Lyra asks.

"This," One of the aliens points to a large fish tank-looking thing. I hadn't paid much attention to it before, but looking at it closely I could see hundreds upon hundreds of centipedes.

"What?" I ask.

One of them puts its (hand? claw?) into the tank and comes out with a few of them. "This species likes to invade the insides of much larger species. In order to make it easier they squirt out a special substance that gives the greatest high."

"No way," Lyra says.

"What?" Ava says, "What do they want? The rest of us can't understand."

"They want to take those centipedes and let them crawl around inside us," I say.

"Ewww!" Charlotte says, "No way! I am not doing that."

I tell the aliens, "Sorry, but I think we'll pass."

"I think you misunderstand," one says, "This is happening. You may not refuse."

Two of them go over and grab Charlotte. She struggles, but they drag her over to the one holding the centipedes. Ava goes to help, but one of the aliens grabs her. The others all give us intimidating looks so we don't do anything.

One of the aliens lets go of Charlotte and the other holds her. This one then forces her mouth open and the one with the centipedes puts one in her mouth. Then it leans down and puts one near her vagina and it slowly crawls into her. It puts another on her butt and it crawls into her anus. The aliens let her go now. The alien holding Ava brings her to the tank of centipedes. She's just staring at Charlotte who seems to be in a daze. She is walking without purpose, kind of just stumbling around. She looks at Ava and smiles, that over at us and makes a kind of crazy laugh. The one alien takes the centipedes and gives them to Ava. She is let go and stumble walks over to Charlotte. She plants a large kiss on her and Charlotte is very receptive. One of the aliens grabs me and leads me over to the centipede tank. Charlotte and Ava are having very loud sex on the floor of this ship. They are screaming loudly, very clearly in the throes of pleasure.