Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look around and see everyone else is getting off their tables too. We all kind of gather together.

"That was so weird," Lillie says.

"Yeah, but it felt so good," Charlotte says.

"Yeah, I've not been fucked like that in ages," Heidi says.

"Hey!" Stanley says.

"Kidding, kidding," Heidi says, "But it was very good."

"So good," Lyra says.

"I need to get probed more often," Ava says.

"Is that what happened?" Lillie asks, "Aliens probed us? I always kind of assumed something like that would hurt, but it felt so good."

"No," Stanley says, "That hurt. I never want a steel rod up my ass again. You agree with me right, Aaron?"

"No," I look away, blushing, "I agree with the girls. It was very enjoyable."

"But you're a guy," Stanley says, "How could enjoy getting fucked like that?"

"What?" Lillie asks, "Erin is very clearly a girl."

"It's complicated," I say, "We'll explain when they let us go."

"If they let us go," Ava remarks.

"They're coming over here," Charlotte points out. The three aliens in the hazmat suits start walking over to us. At that moment it finally dawned on me that we were all naked and Stanely was getting a good look at all our naked female bodies. For some reason, this really bothered me and I began to cover my breasts with one arm and my vagina with the other. Being the only guy Stanley stepped in front of us girls as the aliens approached.

One of them begins talking, "We scanned you all and only two of you seem to be altered. We took all of you because although we knew your general location we were not sure which of you had been altered."

"What did it say?" Stanley asks. The alien was still speaking its language.

To Stanley in English, I say, "Let Lyra and I handle this."

To the aliens in their language I say, "Can you help us?"

The one who is speaking, their leader I guess, says, "Before I answer let me explain your predicament. As you already seem to know you were abducted by aliens who altered you giving you a universal translator ability within your brain. These aliens are known as Verglaxxons. They are a nomad species of high intelligence but are also known to be somewhat careless and absentminded at times. We were tracking one such group known for their illegal activities but lost their trail some time ago. We picked it back up a short while ago and it led us to your planet. A quick scan of your planet allowed us to see that there were altered individuals. We could even tell their general location. So we picked you up to see what they did to you. Tampering with an unadvanced species is a serious crime. However, these nomad groups can be hard to track so it could be a long time until we track them down. Unfortunately for you two, any advanced alien species that comes across this sector of the galaxy will be able to scan for altered beings and they will inevitably pick up your signals."

"Is there anything you can do to prevent that?" Lyra asks.

"I'm sorry, but despite you already being altered it is still illegal for us to alter you in any way, even one that would remove the alteration," it says.

"Well, can you at least change me back to normal?" I ask.

"I don't understand," it says.

"You see how I look like them," I point to the girls, "I'm actually supposed to look like him," I point to Stanley, "But those Verglaxxons made a mistake and accidentally turned me into this."

"I'm sorry, but that is beyond our capabilities. That kind of complicated alteration could probably only be reversed by the Verglaxxons who did it. If we ever catch them I promise we'll force them to come back here and fix you, but don't get your hopes up. We may never catch them," it says.

Lyra gives me a look of pity as I let that sink in.

"We need to return you back to your planet now," it says. They all leave the room and then that same green light washes over all of us and we faint again.

We all wake up back in Charlotte and Ava's house. We are all fully clothed again and several hours have passed.

Stanley looks at Lyra and me and asks, "Can you guys explain what just happened?"

"Yes," Lilie says, "I'm so lost."

Everyone looks at us and we explain what the alien told us. I also tell Lillie the truth about how I'm really Aaron.

"Wow," Lillie says, "That's a lot. I don't think I'd believe it if I hadn't just been in a spaceship. So you are really Aaron. It must be strange being a woman now."

"Well, I'm starting to get used to it," I say, "Which is good because it seems like I'll be stuck like this the rest of my life most likely."

"I'm sorry," Lille says.

"Don't be," I say, "I can't let this ruin my life. So I'm female now so what? I can still live a normal life no different than any other woman."

"That's a good way of looking at it," Charlotte says.

"I'll help in any way I can," says Lillie.

"I appreciate that," I say.

Lillie seems to ponder something for a few moments and then says, "I could forge some documents for you. I'll make it seem like you did a legal gender transition. All you have to do is stay out of school for a few months so when you come back it'll have been enough time for your change to make sense."

"You can do that?" Lyra asks.

"I told you before not to underestimate the power of money, Lyra," Lillie says and her mood seems to brighten even more, "And once it's official and your back you could even become a real member of the sorority." She seems excited by the thought.

"That sounds nice," I say.

"Then it's settled," Lillie says, "Tomorrow I'll start making preparations so you can return in a few months. In the meantime, you should just stay at the house and continue taking your classes remotely."

With the plan decided we all decided it was too late to do anything and decided to all sleep at Ava and Charlotte's house.

*****

It's been about a month since those police-like aliens visited us. I had started to get used to the current routine. I was no longer a shut-in and would occasionally go out and get food, when Ava and Charlotte would throw a party I'd go. My resolution to live life regardless spurred me on. One day while Lyra was in class, I decided to go get something to eat.

As I was walking down the street and trying to make a decision about where to eat I started to hear a humming sound. At this point, I felt somewhat familiar with this sound and looked around for the source, but couldn't find it. While looking I felt a small pinprick in my neck. Then I fainted.

I woke up once again strapped to a metal table and was naked. I looked around and across from me checking out some screens and monitors were these aliens. They looked like octopi except they were about the size of a person. They walked around on their six tentacles or were standing on only four while they used the other two to type away at the consoles in front of the screens. I could see a cartoon image of myself on one of the screens and there was some writing with it pointing to different parts of my body. I could not understand the writing. I looked back over to the aliens and they were doing something with their tentacles. With the way the movements are it must be some kind of sign language. I can't understand it either. This makes me realize between the writings I can't read and this sign language that the universal translator only seems to apply to spoken language. After a flurry of more hand signs, two stay at the monitors while another walks over to me.

With it so close I can get a better look at it. It has large big eyes on its bulbous head and it is a deep shade of purple. It also seems to be looking at me very curiously. It then places a tentacle on my stomach. It's cold and slimy. It places another tentacle on my stomach. The first moves slowly down my body towards my privates while the second moves slowly up towards my face. The first tentacle reaches my privates and much to my horror it enters my pussy. I feel disgusted, but as it explores my pussy I can't help but feel a little pleasure. It seems to notice this and it moves a second tentacle into my ass. I feel this tentacle is also exploring and it feels slippery and wet. The other tentacle reaches my face and forces my mouth open as it shoves itself in and starts to explore my mouth as I feel it touching my teeth and tongue. It tastes weird, but not entirely awful. At this point, the alien uses its remaining tentacles to lift itself up and place itself completely on top of me. It takes two of its unused tentacles and it begins squeezing and lifting my tits and tentatively touching my nipples. Each touch sends a shiver down my spine and between the feeling in my pussy and ass and the feelings from my tits I begin to tremble. The pleasure of it all is getting to me. I feel its final tentacle just sweeping around my body leaving a trail of its slick goo all over me. Its exploration of my anus and pussy seems to get more intense and it almost feels like it's fucking me. At the same time, I feel its tentacle in my mouth moves down my throat. Every part of me tells me this should be awful, that I should hate this, but I can't deny that it feels good. The rough tentacle in my pussy along with the touching of my nipples is really starting to make me moan. The pressure seems to build and build until I cum, my pussy juices squirting out and mixing with the alien's slime. The loud orgasm noise I make despite the tentacle in my mouth stifling it a bit seems to startle the alien. It seems more or less satisfied now and it removes its tentacles from my body and gets off me.

The experience has exhausted me and I just look over at the other aliens as I try to catch my breath. After some flurry of typing and I feel the table below me disappear and I start to fall slowly. As I fall I exit the UFO and land softly on the ground below. The hatch closes and the ship turns invisible. From where the UFO was I see something falling and watch as my clothes fall into a nearby dumpster. The humming sound of the spacecraft then starts to gradually grow quieter until I can no longer hear it at all.

I get up and realize I am naked, in a dirty alley, covered in my own pussy juices and the alien's slime. I walk over to the dumpster my clothes fell in. I grab them out and am annoyed to learn they are now disgustingly wet with some awful smell from whatever was in the dumpster. Refusing to wear them with how disgusting they are now, I grab my stuff out of the pockets and throw them back in the dumpster. I go to text Lyra but stop myself. How would I explain this to her? If I told her of it she'd never let me live it down. Instead, I text Charlotte. I write that I need her to quickly come to pick me up and to bring a towel and a change of clothes, but to bring clothes she doesn't care about as she'll probably want to throw them away after I wear them. She texts back asking where I am and what happened. I just text her back my location and tell her I'll explain in person. She just texts back that she's on her way.

The wait for her to get here is excruciating as I hide naked behind this gross dumpster in this dirty alley, hoping no one will come into the alley and every time I hear footsteps I start to panic, but luckily no one sees me.

"Erin?!" I hear Charlotte call my name.

In a loud whisper, I say, "Over here!"

Charlotte walks over to the dumpster and sees me naked and covered in slime. "What happened?"

"I'll explain in the car. Do you have the towel and clothes?" I ask.

"Yeah," she hands me a bag. I use the towel to wipe off as much of the slime as possible and then toss it into the dumpster. I put on the clothes, a T-shirt that's a little too small and jeans that have tons of holes in them. She did not bring me any underwear, but it's fine, I can go commando for a bit. We walk back to her car and I get in the back as Charlotte enters the passenger seat and I see that Ava is driving. She starts to drive.

"So what happened?" Charlotte asks.

I explain the whole ordeal from the UFO to the Octopi aliens, to the one violating me with its tentacles and then dropping me back off.

"So that's why you were covered in that gross slime," Charlotte says.

"Yes, and you can't tell Lyra," I say, "The embarrassment of having to tell her some tentacles made me cum is too much."

"That's fine," Ava says, "We won't tell her, but only on one condition."

"What condition?" I ask.

"Ever since I saw you naked in that UFO with those space cops I can't get you out of my mind," Ava says, "You looked positively delicious."

"Ava and I are in agreement on this," Charlotte says, "You're beautiful, exactly the type of girl we'd invite to a threesome, but you have a girlfriend and we wouldn't want you to betray her."

"So you need to convince Lyra to have a foursome with us," Ava says.

"That's your condition?!" I ask incredulously.

"Yes," Charlotte and Ava say at the same time.

I think about it for a moment and the idea seems so appealing. I remember fantasizing about what their threesome would have looked like, but now I could be a part of it.

"I'll do it," I say, "I'll convince her tonight."

"Great," They say.

They drive back to their place where I take a much-needed shower and they let me borrow some actual clothes, including underwear this time and then Charlotte drops me off back at the sorority. As I enter our room Lyra sees me.

"Where have you been?" she asks, "I was surprised to see you were gone for so long."

"I went to get something to eat and ran into Charlotte and Ava, so I hung out with them for a little while," I lied.

"Oh, how are they?" She asks, "It's been a couple weeks since we last saw them."

"They're good," I say and then decide to just broach the topic. First I close the door so no one will overhear. She looks curiously at me as I do this. I turn back to her and say, "They brought up an interesting proposition that I said I'd be down for."

"What?" Lyra asks.

"They asked if we would be willing to have a foursome with them," I say sheepishly.

"And you said yes?" Lyra asks, surprised, "I wouldn't have expected that you would agree so easily."

"Well, they were awfully persuasive," I say.

"Yeah, they can be like that," she says, "Well I've been with them before so as long as you want to I'm willing as well."

"Great!" I say, "I'll text them you're in right now." I text them that Lyra said yes.

"You seem excited," Lyra says.

"I must admit that it seems hot," I say.

I get a quick text back, "Ava says let's meet at their place tonight," I tell Lyra.

"Are you okay with it being today?" Lyra asks.

"Yeah," I say, "No time like the present."

As the hours tick down to tonight I feel a bit nervous, but also excited. Lyra helps me put on some light makeup and then we put on some simple clothes and head over to Ava and Charlotte's. They welcome us inside and waste no time escorting us to the bedroom. Once there all of us remove our clothes.

Ava grabs me by the hand and leads me to the bed. She pushes me down and forcefully starts to kiss me. I close my eyes and kiss her back, our tongues dancing across each other. She breaks it after a bit and walks over to a nightstand. Behind me, I look to see Charlotte and Lyra going 69 on each other. The sight starts to turn me on more and I can feel how wet I'm getting. Ava returns with a vibrator wand which she turns on. She moves it onto my pussy and the vibrations make me start to moan. Behind me, I hear Lyra and Charlotte orgasm and this seems to spur on Ava as she starts to move the vibrator more vigorously and it makes me cum in a loud orgasm. Both Ava and Charlotte leave the bed and head to a dresser. Lyra and I take this opportunity to make out and we each start to explore the other's pussy with our fingers and play with each other's tits with the other hand. I finger her faster and faster and she fingers me faster and faster until we both cum spraying our pussy juices all over each other's hands. Ava and Charlotte return, both wearing strapon dildos. Lyra and I leave the bed and kneel in front of them, me in front of Charlotte and Lyra in front of Ava. We both start to suck on the dildos, getting them slick and wet with our spit. After feeling like it was enough we get back on the bed, lying on our backs with our pussies on full display for Ava and Charlotte. Ava and Charlotte then switch and Ava plunges the dildo slick with my girlfriends spit into my needy pussy. Charlotte does the same to Lyra. As they start to pound us, Lyra and my moans start to get in sync, and with a final thrust from the lesbian couple we both have loud earth-shattering orgasms. Ava and Charlotte pull out of us, drop the harnesses with the dildos, and get on the bed with us, all of us lying there catching our breaths from the hardcore experience we all just shared.

Lyra and I decide to spend the night there as it's already so late and we sleep in their guest bedroom.

*****

Things sure have been different ever since Aaron became Erin. I thought he'd hate it, that things would have ended for us, but he or I guess she seems to be taking it surprisingly well. It's pretty nice having a girlfriend actually even if sometimes I do miss his male self. Especially his dick, as much as I love Erin's pussy, part of me misses the connection from sex between a sweet pussy and a large hard cock, especially Aaron's large hard cock. Oh well, it is what it is.

"See you later, Lyra," Heidi says to me as she heads off to her next class. I just had my last one for the day so I am heading back to the sorority. All the thoughts about Erin's pussy and Aaron's cock have kind of got me hot and bothered. I bet I could get Erin to have sex with me tonight. She's been far more willing and we've done it a bunch in the weeks since having that foursome with Ava and Charlotte, it's almost like something has awoken within her. Makes me wonder if she even wants to be a guy again.

As I walk through campus a cloud seems to block the sun as I'm under shade. I then notice that the shade looks odd and only covers a certain portion of the ground. I look above me to see a UFO. It quickly opens up a hatch and I'm lifted quickly into the spaceship.

Around me are several beautiful women. They look almost human except their skin is a bright pink.

"What do you think was done to her?" one asks in a language I don't recognize but can understand.

In their language I say, "I can tell you."

"You speak our language?" one asks, "How is that possible?"

"If you just let me explain," I say.

"Sorry, but we should really scan you anyway," another says.

I remember the last time and instinctively cover my crotch with one hand and my butt with the other," I don't really want to be probed again."

"You seem to misunderstand," one says and then she takes a kind of remote control-looking thing at me, and then out comes a green light and she moves it up and down my body. "Okay done."

"That was it?" I ask.

"Yes, what were you expecting?" one asks.

"Forget it," I say. I really have a bone to pick with those space cops if there was such an easier way to scan us.

"Oh no!" one yells.

"What?" another asks.

"Look at her scan," she says.

They all seem to huddle around a monitor that shows an image of my naked body. There's panting and gasping, looking back at me and then back at the image on the screen. Then they all return to me.

"We can tell very easily what was done to you," one says.

"Yes," the other says, "Your dick is gone."

This takes me aback, "My what?"

"Your penis, your testicles, they're gone," another says.

"I think there's been a misunderstanding," I say, "I'm a woman, like you. I don't have a penis or testicles."

"Oh no," another says, "They even made her forget she ever had them."

All of them then pull their pants down to reveal massive cocks and balls. One of them says, "See this is what it's supposed to look like."