Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien takes a centipede to my mouth. I realize that this is going to happen so I open my mouth and feel it crawl inside. It feels strange and I taste a strange sweet taste as it crawls on my tongue. It starts to crawl down my throat when he places one near my vagina. It crawls into my pussy and the feeling of its many feet touching the sensitive inside of my vagina sends shivers through my body. It places the final at my rear and it enters my anus. I can feel the liquid being sprayed inside me by the centipedes and for some reason, I start to feel calm. The aliens release me and start to bring over Lyra who gives me a worried look. I look at her. Was she always pink and green? A strange glowing orb of blue light swings through the ship. It's so fast I can barely watch it. It runs through me. It tickles. I laugh. I laugh louder. Lyra gives me a very concerned look. The world starts to spin and swirl. What pretty colors. I laugh again. Loud screaming on the ground. It looks like a butterfly is pounding a moth. They seem to be enjoying themselves. Did I know them? They seem familiar. Watching their tongues twist inside each other sends a heat through my body. I feel a hand on my back. I turn around. Lyra is there. She's so beautiful. I love her. Her gorgeous cock is swelling up. I don't feel like I can stand anymore so I fall to the floor. It feels like it should hurt, but the pain is in the distance so I don't mind. Lyra places her hands on my chest. I love how she plays with my big tits. She aims her large beautiful cock at my dripping pussy. She then plunges it in and I scream. It's so good, how can anything be so good, feel so good. I hear Lyra's own screams. Our screams of pleasure start to mix together. It's like a song. I start to moan in rhythm to the song, the song of our sex. The moth and the butterfly begin to sing too. In, out, in, out, the rhythm of the song is so good, in, out, in, out, Lyra's thrusts make it hard for me to keep the rhythm, my screams get louder each time she thrusts in. Her hair begins to change color, it swirls in crazy patterns of neon. I feel something coming, something large. It hits me hard and I completely lose the rhythm of the song as I cum. Lyra's love juice enters me and it feels so good. Lyra gets off me, her large cock slowly shrinking. She lies next to me. The spinning of the world begins to get faster and faster until it's too much and I faint.

I wake up. I look around. I seem to be on the ground. I'm still naked. Around me are all the other girls. They are all naked too and on the ground. We all seem to be waking up. I can feel my pussy juices, mixed with Lyra's cum, mixed with the liquid from the centipedes slowly leaking out of my pussy. There is a strange sweet aftertaste in my mouth. I hear a weird crawling sound. I look and see several of the centipedes crawling away. They make it to a fence and easily squeeze under it. I realize we are in someone's backyard. I look at the house. It's Ava and Charlottes. We all stand up and look at each other.

"I know I was really resistant at first," Charlotte says, "But that was incredible."

"I agree," I say, "I'm not sure I've ever experienced something like that before."

"I don't think any of us had, but damn was it good," Heidi says, "Stanley's going to be sad he missed this."

"Maybe," I say, "He didn't seem to be happy when he was abducted the last time."

"Can we all head inside and get some clothes on," Lillie says, "I'm freezing."

"Sure, but you two with your huge tits might have to settle for something that doesn't fit well," Ava says as we head inside.

"Hey it's not our fault we have such large gorgeous tits," LIllie says and we both giggle.

We borrow some clothes and the four of us head back to the sorority. It's an uneventful walk back. Heidi says she's going over to Stanley's. Lyra and I head to our room where we decide to sleep, exhausted from the day's events.

*****

"I'm scared," I say to Lyra. All my stuff is packed. Everything I have now required me to need more suitcases which Lillie was happy to provide since I have a much larger wardrobe since I became a woman.

"Don't be," Lyra says.

"But what will they say?" I ask, "Their son is now a big-titted woman. How do I explain it? Will they even accept me?"

"Stop, just stop that," Lyra says, "Your parents love you. They'll understand. Deep down you're still you and that's all that matters."

"Thanks, Lyra," I say, "I'm lucky to have you."

"I feel the same," she says. We kiss and head out the door and start the drive home.

*****

"Sebastion," Lillie says.

"Yes, Miss Lillie?" he asks.

"You see these," she points to a small glass enclosure. Inside are several centipedes. "These are a very special breed of centipedes. I believe that if we breed them and let their population grow we could sell these on the black market. I believe everyone should experience the pleasure they bring. Once in the black market, everyone will want to breed them and then they'll flood the world."

"If that is what you wish Miss, then I will start making the arrangements," he says.

*****

"I'm telling you, you should have been there," Heidi says.

"Alien centipedes crawling up my ass?" Stanley says, "No thanks."

"But the way Lyra and Erin tell it, having sex during it was great and all I got to do was masturbate," Heidi complains.

"Well, not much we can do about now," Stanley says.

"You hear a humming sound?" Heidi asks.

"Yeah," he says.

They both start to get lifted up into a spaceship.

"What now?!" Heidi screams.

*****

Being a woman isn't so bad. As long as I'm together with Lyra we can face anything that comes to us. In the meantime, we'll just wait until the next visit we get from aliens.

The End

Author's note:

If I can think of more ideas for these people I may come back to this, but for now, I'm leaving it here.