Aliens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

when the exploring fingers moved onto the excited, erect nipples with an exquisite massaging and caressing action.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Aronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Jamie's breathing quickened. Aron's mouth and lips now trekked downward. Jamie knew where the suckling mouth was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he

felt it being sucked into Aron's warm, wet mouth.

Jamie gasped as Aron's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

In a few seconds the loving mouth kissed its way over to Jamie's left areola and again, his loving mouth devoured Jamie's left nipple. All the while Aron's hands continued to massage and knead both of his areolas. Aron divided his attention to both nipples and Jamie's breathing now came in quick

pants and gasps and he started to push his areolas and nipples into Aron's wonderful hands and devouring mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHH! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

While the loving mouth continued to suck and suckle on Jamie's excited nipples, Aron's hands massaged their way downward over his abdomen. Jamie's pants deepened as the hands grazed his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin. Jamie shifted his

hips trying to get Aron to move his hands inward to his straining hardness and excited 'womanhood'.

"OHHHHHH!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron smiled at Jamie's torment and retraced their way upward past his jerking and oozing erection and back to his aching areolas and nipples.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron smiled and again his hands re-started their loving downward trek. He deliberately grazed Aron's hardness with his wrists. He felt the hot, rubbery pulses of Jamie's hard, engorged penis. His hands slipped further downward and neared Jamie's bloated balls. Jamie again shifted his hips in a

desperate attempt get Aron's massaging hands onto his enflamed sex. This time, Aron didn't disappoint him and lifted Jamie's heavy testicles with a slow, wonderful massaging motion.

Jamie's hips jerked upward and his head lay back gasping as his jerking erection began spurting its precum in all directions.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The hands slipped further downward and formed themselves around Jamie's swollen 'labia' folds. Jamie screeched and his hips bucked wildly as Aron caressed and massaged the portal to his 'womanhood'.

"ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron slipped a finger between the folds and traced around Jamie's eager anal lips causing him to buck his hips in ecstasy. Slowly, Aron nudged the finger inward, twisting and turning. Jamie wailed as jolts of joy shot throughout his spasming 'vagina', his erection jumped wildly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

A second and third finger wiggled their way inward and Jamie gurgled with ecstatic joy.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OH! ARON! ARON! YES!! YES!!"

Aron lifted his head from Jamie's nipples and looked down into Jamie's dazed and aroused eyes. His fingers continued to twist and turn within Jamie's 'vaginal' sheath.

Aron flexed his fingers, Jamie's erection jerked again and another moan escaped his lips.

"OH GOD! ARON ... YESSSSS!! YES!! ARONNNNNNNN!!"

His erection gushed more of his excited precum and flew onto both abdomens.

While Aron's hands pushed Jamie's arousal level higher and higher his suckling mouth now left Jamie's erect nipples and began a delicious kissing trek downward over Jamie's abdomen.

Jamie knew where it was headed and his entire sex rippled with anticipation. He closed his eyes and waited with panting breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Jamie felt Aron's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath bathed his highly-sensitive and tingling gland.

Jamie screeched and arched upward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Aron's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and his tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron's suckling mouth now started a slow descent onto Jamie's throbbing erection. He raised up a bit and tilted his head. The thick gland glided into his clenching throat.

Jamie gurgled with joy as Aron's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Aron's throat. Aron's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, at the same time a forth finger twisted its way in to Jamie's clasping 'vaginal'

sheath causing him to screech loudly from the dual sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

With a torturous twisting motion, Aron lifted his head and the throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach Aron's mouth, he closed his cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. His tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening.

He sucked up Jamie's precum with his curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron smiled inwardly at Jamie's torment and then skewered his milking throat back down onto Jamie's enraged organ.

Jamie's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Aron's head tightly. Again, Jamie felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Aron's incredible mouth and throat. All the while, Aron's lunging fingers fed the hot coals of his sexual fires.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! ARON ... OH! JESUS! I .. I"

Aron knew that Jamie was now in extreme orgasmic torture. He pulled up on Jamie's erection so the aching head rested inside his mouth and clamped his cheeks snuggly around the head with a torturous twisting motion.

Jamie felt Aron's finger tips began circling the walls of his 'vagina' sheath as if were searching for something ....

and then they found it ... Jamie's prostate.

Jamie arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked wildly within Aron's loving mouth.

"WHAT!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Aron's, fingers began a slow, soft massaging action motion over the sensitive mound of tissues. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted throughout Jamie's body. Preseminal fluids gushed out of the open slit on head of his erection. Aron greedily swallowed Jamie's flowing nectar.

Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Jamie was moaning and gasping. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. The flow of fluids from his excited gland was now one continuous string. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he desperately

flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate. His fluids spewed in all directions.

"OH! GOD! ARON!! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's fingers now picked up momentum. Jamie's internal ecstatic explosions were causing his body to jerk and spasm. The hyper- sensitive gland felt as though it were going to explode. Jamie's prostate now began to spasm and pulse uncontrollably. His mind was becoming saturated with sexual

sensations that he had never felt before.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

His erection throbbed and jumped within Aron's deep sucking throat. His internal ecstatic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains.

Jamie gasped and wailed, his hips thrust desperately upward, plunging his enraged manhood deep into Aron's loving mouth and throat and then down onto the twisting, lunging fingers. Aron moved his head and throat in quick twisting motions which catapulted Jamie toward his orgasmic edge.

"ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Jamie was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. His orgasmicly denied body was finally allowed to unleash its huge reservoirs of ejaculant. His first stream of thick semen entered the base of erection and shot up his straining erection. The pulsing liquid of joy reached the agitated head of his

erection and seemed to stall as it swirled around engorged gland. It then exploded into Aron's eager and receptive mouth.

Jamie arched up wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron feasted on Jamie's free flowing, gushing nectar and he increased his exquisite milking actions, knowing that he could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from Jamie's enflamed erection.

Jamie's hips arched again and Aron almost gagged as every inch of Jamie's spasming manhood lunged into his throat. His hands grasped Aron's head tightly, his legs shot outward in a wide 'V' and kicked wildly in the air. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights

flashed across his mind and eyes.

Jamie's mind and body was now submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Another huge stream of thick semen pulsed up his undulating erection. Again, Aron feasted on the spewing gushes of thick semen.

Jamie again screeched in orgasmic ecstasy.

OH GOD!! ANOTHER ANOTH ... IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Jamie's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that were exploding across his loins. He was pushed into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness. His body slumped back onto the 'bed'. His still spewing hardness slipped out of Aron's throat and mouth. Aron looked down

at Jamie and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from his lips.

Jamie's glistening, twitching, erection continued to jerk and jump repeatedly.

With a long moan Jamie regained consciousness. He felt Aron's still buried fingers, flexing gently within his frothy 'vagina'. Aron's left hand was massaging his semen drenched hardness and Jamie moaned again as it spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron slowly and teasingly withdrew his fingers from Jamie's 'vagina' with an audible slurping sound.

Jamie moaned as the loving fingers slipped out of his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Aronnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

Slowly Jamie's erection softened and it slipped down over his drained testicles leaving a long trail of semen.

Jamie looked up into Aron's face and smiled. He wrapped his arms around him and said,

The 'shower heads' returned and shortly a rejuvenated Jamie looked at Aron with new need and desire.

[08T] ALIENS, ARON, JAMIE, DOGGY STYLE MATING:

A clear, gel-like mattress materialized in front of the mirrored wall. It had a support rail at the head of it. Both Jamie and Aron knew what it was for.

Aron said,

"Jamie honey, kneel down on the mattress and put your hands on the rail."

Jamie trembled with excitement as he kneeled on all 'fours' on the mattress. His hands reached out and grasped the support rail.

His erect nipples and testicles swayed in the air under his body and his straining hardness throbbed under his abdomen. Aron quickly followed Jamie and knelt down behind him.

Jamie began to pant with anticipation as Aron as Aron rubbed his hands up and down his inner thighs from bent knees to the spread cheeks of his buttocks.

Aron smiled at the exposed sight of Jamie's sex and his right hand slipped inward and palmed the soft folds of Jamie's 'labia'. Jamie moaned softly at the wonderful touch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Aronnnnnnnnnnn!!"

Aron slipped two fingers between Jamie's swelling folds and deliciously traced the wet sensitive opening to his 'vagina'.

Jamie gasped at the delicious contact.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Jamie instinctively spread his knees and his thighs wider apart. He gasped again when Aron wrapped his hand around his throbbing erection with ecstatic squeezes and massages.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Aron leaned up and over Jamie's kneeling body. His hands left Jamie's 'labia' and throbbing member and reached under Jamie's kneeling body. His fingers pressed and swirled around Jamie's erect bullet-like nipples. Jamie aroused mind and body floated in a cloud of swirling pleasures.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHH!! GODDDDDD!!"

Aron's mouth began planting exquisite butterfly like kisses on the back of Jamie's neck and shoulders. Jamie cooed and mewed as his loving mate caused his arousal to soar.

Jamie felt a warm, pulsing thickness slipped upward along his inner right thigh and moaned loudly as it nestle between his swelling folds.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie hunched down pushing his wet 'labia' folds onto Aron's long, thick erection and a long hiss escaped his mouth as the folds to his 'womanhood' were pushed further apart. Aron slowly and teasingly slipped his erection through Jamie's flared furrow, under his heavy testicles and forward along

the sensitive underside of his straining hardness. Aron paused his ecstatic sweep and then slipped his engorged member forward again and again.

Jamie gasped at the incredible sensations and he began pushing his enflamed sex with his own ecstatic 'sawing' action.

"OHHHH!! GODDDD!! ARON!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie felt Aron slipped off his body and kneel between his wide spread thighs. He moaned as his stiff nipples, erection and testicles swayed under his body.

The moan turned into a gasp when he felt Aron's hands spread his 'labia' folds further apart and his tongue slithered into his enflamed sex with ecstatic licks and darting probes. Jamie, in a reflexive action, spread his thighs wider, hunched upward and pushed his sex rearward onto the exploring

mouth and tongue.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's tongue began sliding up and down, over and inside Jamie's slick folds. The ecstatic sensations of the loving tongue made Jamie buck his hips in ecstasy. He squealed in joy as his erection jumped and jerked below his abdomen, his agitated gland drooled with strings of his preseminal fluids.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Jamie froze when he felt Aron's lapping tongue nudge past the eager opening to his 'womanhood' and slip deeply into his 'vagina'. His mind went ballistic with ecstatic sensations. His grip on the rail tightened forcefully.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's long, swirling tongue drove Jamie insane with joy as it slipped in and out of his steamy 'vagina'. It played havoc with his clasping inner lips and then drove back inward to caress the sensitive lining of his 'vaginal' sheath. Jamie laid his head and shoulders on the rail gasping and

panting. His hips pushed back in ecstatic circles against his lover.

"OH GOD! OH! GOD! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie's stunned body told him he was going to orgasm and he lifted his head up from the rail, his drooling mouth was wide open. He felt it start at his toes and move up to his 'labia', into his straining erection, across his abdomen and then up onto his aching breasts and erect, tingling nipples.

Aron's tongue lunged into his enflamed passage again and again.

UHH!! UHH!! UGH!! OH! GOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His dual orgasm thundered throughout his loins like a series of freight trains. He cried out as his hips ground in the air. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across his mind and eyes. His nipples twitched and tingled and his straining erection jumped wildly as it spewed its thick nectar. It

shot as a single thick stream under his body, past the rail and toward the mirrored wall. Aron's relentless assault on Jamie's sex continued as his body rode his orgasmic waves.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

As they subsided, Jamie's pants and gasps slowly subsided.

A weak and gasping Jamie knelt on the floor with his thighs spread wide. His head returned to rest on the rail and he closed his eyes tightly as he savored the delicious spasms and ripples of ecstasy that were again flowing throughout his body. His sexual rejuvenation had his arousal soaring.

Aron restarted his sexual assault. Jamie's nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Again Jamie felt the delicious tracing around the entrance to his 'womanhood' and his hard member throbbed within Aron's squeezing and massaging hands.

Jamie gasped loudly. He couldn't believe that his body had been aroused so quickly and so completely.

"OH SWEET JESUS!! WHAT .. WHAT .. OHHH!! ARON!!"

Again, Jamie felt that wonderful thickness slip upward along his inner right thigh.

He looked under his body toward his spread legs. His eyes flew open and his breath came in a deep gasps and pants. He saw Aron's magnificent 8.00" x 2.75" erection approaching his enflamed sex and his 'vagina' began clenching with anticipation. Jamie tried to shift his 'labia' down toward it but

Aron teasingly kept moving it away.

"OH PLEASE ... DON'T TEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Aron slowly slipped his massive manhood upward over Jamie's right thigh toward the steamy folds. Jamie moaned as the long hardness ground over his heavy, swaying balls. The thick head finally reached his swollen folds and pushed them wide apart as it slipped between them. With agonizing slowness

it traced Jamie's swollen crease up and down and then gently nestled into his clasping inner lips. They kissed and caressed his Lover's thick gland each time it came in contact with them. His 'vaginal' juices were seeping into the spread, pink furrow.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Jamie didn't move, he couldn't move. His hands gripped the rail, his kneeling body tensed and his eyes were tightly shut as his mind tried to will Aron's glorious erection to penetrate his enflamed 'womanhood'.

With an almost incoherent plea,

"OH! PLEASE NOW!! NOW!! PLEASE ... NOW ..."

Aron smiled at Jamie's torment and obliged his frantic plea. In one fluid motion, the thick head nudged past the eager lips and slid slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped Jamie's wide open mouth as the massive thickness burrowed into his 'womanhood'.

1"..2"

The sensations were not like anything Jamie had ever felt before or expected. He felt the most incredible stretching of his 'vagina' and a wonderful sense of fullness. The enhanced sexual lining of his rectal passage was exploding with ripples of intense pleasure.

"AWW!! AWW!! AWW!! ...."

..3"..4"

The flexing, thick head nestled onto his excited prostate and Jamie squealed in joy. His erection jerked wildly as ecstatic explosions thundered across his body and his mind.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie wanted more, he begged for more.

"JAMIE! OH! GOD! YES! YES! MORE! MORE! DEEPER!!"

Jamie gurgled and drooled as Aron's engorged erection slipped inward, inch by glorious inch.

5"..6"..7"..8"

"OH SWEET JESUS .. AHHHHH!! YESSS!! I LOVE IT!!"

Aron's penetration was beautiful, it was perfect.

He felt Aron slowly slide its long, member outward and then slip all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flex, wiggle and then lunge deeply back into the depths of his 'vagina'.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! "UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! JESUS!!"

Aron adjusted his position behind Jamie's wide spread thighs. The angle of his penetration changed and the head now pressed against the upper lining of his 'vagina'. It started a slow back and forth dragging motion until ... something electric bolted throughout Jamie's body. An intense wave of

pure joy surged throughout Jamie's 'vagina' and across his loins.

Jamie raised his head up and wailed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron had searched for and found Jamie's ecstatic 'sweet' spot. The thick head began flexing again and again and Jamie screeched in ecstasy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Aron now plunged all the way into Jamie's enflamed passage and then pulled back out. Once again it teased Jamie's magic spot. It was incredible. Jamie's mind was overloaded with waves of raw joy.