Aliens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aron now started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Jamie completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking his excited prostate again and again.

Jamie gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch his breath. He lewdly thrust back and ground hips in ecstatic circles. His 'vaginal' muscles desperately clenched around his lover's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. His highly excited erection jumped and jerked

with urgency below his abdomen.

Jamie cooed and gurgled as Aron's undulating erection plundered his spasming 'vaginal' sheath. Aron's thrusts were now full inward and full outward. Jamie's mind was being saturated with ecstatic waves of joy and ecstasy. His stretching 'vaginal' sheath was so ecstatic that Jamie's entire body

began spasming and convulsing. He lifted his head and squealed with joy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamie was catapulted into an orgasmic frenzy. Aron had now found the buttons of all his erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Jamie's body began lunging back onto Aron's thrusting hardness and a sense of urgency griped his enraged erection.

His fists tightened their grip on the rail as he gasped for air.

Aron's massaging and kneading hands were once again adorning his aching, bullet-like nipples. His orgasmic wave was building higher and higher.

"OH! GOD QH! GOD! I .. I .. OHHHHH GODDDD!!"

Butterflies fluttered in his stomach and his mind was flooded with joy. The sensations were like a pressure cooker about to explode.

"OHHH!! .. FASTER .. DEEPER .. OH! GOD!!"

Jamie's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly Aron lunged inward and froze. Jamie could feel the gigantic head enter the depths of his sexual being. His eyes flew wide open and he felt his 'vaginal' muscles clamp around swollen and pulsing erection. He felt

an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into his convulsing 'vagina'.

His eyes snapped opened as his body was gripped with a series of intense ecstatic seizures.

"OHHHHHHHH!! SWEET!! JESUS!! .... UHHHHHH!!"

The sensations were mind ripping he gasped and moaned, his hips swung madly around Aron's erupting, buried erection. His own engorged member began flexing wildly. Aron's unleashed another torrent of hot thick ejaculant. The delicious sensations spread explosively throughout Jamie's stunned and

dazed mind.

Jamie's entire body was spun into an orgasmic explosion. His orgasmic scream echoed throughout the room. Bright colors swam in his vision as he spasmed and shook. Every cell vibrated with ecstasy.

It went on and on, as Aron continued to forcefully thrust and ejaculate into enraged passage.

Jamie wailed in orgasmic ecstasy as his dual orgasms were finally unleashed.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His thighs shot out wider and he franticly hunched up and down trying to draw his lover deeper into his spasming sex.

An ecstatic pressure built at the base of his erection. It pulsed upward and stalled deliciously at his hyper-sensitive gland. The liquid joy swirled around the thick crown and then exploded into the air under his body. The first stream of thick semen jettisoned onto forward past the rail land on

the floor in front of his wide open eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A second, long, thick stream of semen pulsed its way up his straining erection. The churning liquid again swirled around the highly excited gland and splattered onto pools of forming semen in front of him.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The orgasmic rush to his mind blended seamlessly with his convulsing 'vagina' and ejaculation erection. He drew in deep heaving breaths which were matched only by Aron's massive pulses and throbs. A second total body orgasm was unleashed and Jamie's ecstatic wail again echoed across the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....!!"

The intense orgasmic sensations that saturated his mind and body now overloaded his sensory systems and he lost consciousness. Jamie hips slumped down onto his bent legs, his head and shoulders rested on the edge of the cushion.

He slowly recovered and his body continued to spasm and shake with delicious aftershocks.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

Jamie moaned again as Aron's wonderful fullness slipped out of his reluctant and clenching 'vagina' with a loud slurping sound.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SLOWLY!!"

The thick mix of ejaculant and orgasmic juices gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed onto the floor below his shaking body.

With Aron's help, Jamie slowly turned around so he sat on the floor with his back resting against the support post. His slick erection softened and as it slipped down over his thigh, small spurts of semen oozed from the sensitive gland.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jamie smiled at Aron, their hands lovingly massaged each other's slick penises.

Again, both relished the warm flow of water and pulses of air as their bodies were attended to.

[08U] ALIENS, JAMIE, ARON, OIL MASSAGE:

Jamie whispered,

"It is now time for me to attend to your needs."

He led the highly aroused Aron toward the 'bed' and positioned him on the edge of the of it and had him lay back on it. His feet rested on the floor with his balls and 'labia' protruding just over the edge. Aron's engorged erection angled over his abdomen. Jamie put his hands on Aron's inner

thighs and slowly spread them apart. Aron moaned as Jamie's massaging hands neared his bloated, heavy balls. His throbbing manhood was already drooling its preseminal fluids.

A bottle of massaging oil materialized beside Jamie and he smiled as he picked it up.

He picked it up and poured the contents all over Aron's body. He started at Aron's left breast, over to his right breast, down to his abdomen and right thigh, then back up to his abdomen and down to his left thigh. He finished it off with a liberal portion to Aron's erection.

Aron gasped as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with his body.

Jamie started spreading the oil all around Aron's breasts and nipples. Aron moaned in joy as Jamie's slippery hands massaged and kneaded his firm breasts and erect nipples. Jamie dropped his head down and suckled the hard bullet of Aron's right breast.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's body rippled with pleasure and his erection and 'labia' throbbed and clenched.

Jamie started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Aron's lower chest and abdomen. He worked both hands on either side of Aron's body and again, deliberately bypassing Aron's erection. His hands met at Aron's swollen 'labia' and his slippery hands kneaded the swollen lips while his

thumbs slipped and pressed against Aron's inner lips.

Aron screamed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

As Aron thrust his hips up, Jamie slipped his thumbs along the open crease and played deliciously with the his 'vaginal' opening.

Aron wailed again and his hips squirmed as his inner lips were caressed and teased.

"OH! SWEET JESUS!! OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!!"

Jamie stopped his loving of Aron's 'labia' and now worked his hands up to Aron's raging erection. Jamie ran the flat of his hand up and along the sensitive under side of his member, his slippery hands spreading the lubricant over Aron's straining hardness. The contact caused Aron to wail in

ecstasy. He thrust up mightily and precum spewed in all directions.

ARGHH!! ARGHH!! ARGHH!!"

Jamie closed both hands around Aron's enflamed member. With audible slurping sounds, he spread the oil all around the Aron's thrusting manhood.

Aron was riding high on his orgasmic wave. His whole body was screaming for release. He felt as though his erection was about to explode and his 'vaginal' muscles were clenching and spasming.

Jamie moved his right hand down to Aron's 'labia'. Aron knew when it was headed and joyfully lifted his hips. Jamie thrust three fingers into Aron's more than ready 'vaginal' entrance. His fingers twisted and turned as they pushed inward, into Aron's hot clenching sheath.

Aron unleashed an orgasmic wail and thrust his jumping erection into Jamie's oil slicked tight hand.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamie felt Aron's ejaculation start at his spasming balls and at the base of his erection and quickly, using his left hand, pushed his Aron's hardness upward so it stood vertical. Aron's first three second stream of thick semen exploded high into the air. The semen rained back down splattering and

drenching his abdomen, breasts and Jamie's hand.

Jamie knew he could coax another stream or two from Aron's ejaculating body. He inserted a forth finger in Aron's convulsing 'vagina' and he tightened his left hand around Aron's enraged manhood. Aron's erection was plunging into Jamie's hand with an orgasmic sense of urgency.

Again he wailed in ecstasy as a second longer stream shot past his thick throbbing head and exploded high into the air like a fire hose.

"OH!! GOD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Aron's mind and sensory system became saturated with his orgasmic sensations and his body went into orgasmic overload. Aron wasn't conscious for the third ejaculation but his hips continued to thrust and his 'vagina' continued to spasm.

Jamie withdrew his fingers from Aron's clenching 'vagina' with a loud slurping sound. Aron slowly recovered, his mind was still in an orgasmic daze and his body still shook from with his aftershocks.

Slowly his head cleared and he looked at his Jamie and smiled.

"I really needed that Jamie ..."

Again that wonderful shower head washed, cleaned and aroused Aron. The puffs of air teased and tantalized Aron's straining erection.

[08V] ALIENS, JAMIE, ARON, THE MATING:

Jamie said softly,

"Aron, lift your feet up onto the bed."

Aron lifted his feet up onto the bed and spread his thighs as wide as he could. Aron's entire sex flared open and Jamie gasped at the wonderful sight. Both erections throbbed and both were oozing their precum.

Jamie moved in close to the apex of Aron's thighs and started to massage his hands up and down Aron's inner thighs. He teased Aron by coming close to but not touching Aron's 'labia', balls and erection. Aron closed his eyes and savored the wonderful sensations. He moaned softly and shifted his

hips trying to get Jamie's exploring hands to massage his swelling sex.

Jamie shifted forward between the parted thighs and leaned forward over Aron's body. Their erect erections and nipples rubbed deliciously against each other. Jamie brought his mouth down to Aron's mouth and their lips met. Both their eager tongues sought each others and they kissed passionately.

Jamie's hands began kneading Aron's firm breasts and his caressed and fondled the erect nipples.

Aron moaned into Jamie's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Jamie lifted his head and started to plant light suckling kisses along Aron's checks and neck and down to his shoulders. His loving lips trekked further down toward Aron's right areola. Aron groaned as they neared his erect nipple. Suddenly Jamie swirled his warm, wet tongue around the aching

nipple and Aron thrust his breast upward into Jamie's suckling mouth.

"OHHHHH!! JAMIE!! THAT FEELS SOOOO ... GOOD!!"

Jamie alternated his assault on Aron's breasts and nipples. While his mouth, lips and tongue suckled and caressed one nipple, his hands massage and kneaded the other. Aron moaned and panted as his arousal heightened. He ground his hips causing his oozing erection to slip and bump against Jamie's

throbbing member.

"YESSSS!! OHHH .. JAMIE!! AHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSS!!"

Jamie massaged his hands downward and placed them on Aron's inner thighs, close to but not touching his swelling 'labia' lips. His mouth left Aron's breast and started to explore its way down his abdomen. Aron's erection slid along Jamie's cheek, leaving a trail of slick precum, as the suckling

mouth neared the base of Aron's erection. Aron grabbed Jamie's head and moaned in anticipation.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!! PLEASEEEE!!"

Jamie started a string of wet suckling kisses up the underside of Aron's massive raging erection. It throbbed and jumped as his suckling mouth worked upward toward the thick sensitive head.

Aron gasped and panted, his grasping hands tried to speed Jamie's mouth to go faster but Jamie deliberately went agonizingly slow.

"UHH!! UHH!! OH! GOD! JAMIE!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Jamie finally reached the ring around the bottom of the thick gland and swirled his wet tongue all around it and then flattening his tongue, he swirled it around the hyper-sensitive flesh.

Aron arched up in ecstasy, his erection jumped and jerked, its precum spurted out and Jamie eagerly lapped up the delicious nectar.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDD!!"

Jamie brought his hands in and cupped both sides of Aron's 'labia' and started to massage and knead the soft swollen outer lips. His fingers soon became slick with Aron's 'vaginal' juices and he started a delicious exploratory journey up and down Aron's flared 'labia' folds.

Aron bucked and thrashed in response to the dual assault. His raging erection felt as though it was going to explode and his 'labia' and 'vagina' clenched and spasmed. Suddenly Jamie's fingers pushed and circled around the clasping portal to Aron's vaginal entrance.

Aron screamed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSS!!"

Jamie lifted his mouth off of Aron's erection and kneeled down in front of Aron's drooling sex. He reached out and once again molded his hands around the swollen flared folds of Aron's 'womanhood'. His fingers slowly spread the swollen lips apart, allowing his searching tongue complete access to

the secret treasure between Aron's open thighs.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's hips and bucked upward and his thighs jerked further apart as the hot searing tongue extended outward and Jamie's lips sucked on the soft folds of Aron's swollen 'labia' lips. Aron groaned deep in his throat as Jamie's hot probing tip lapped on the eager entrance and then slipped into the

clenching 'vaginal' sheath.

"OH GOD! JAMIE ... YOUR KILLING MEEEEEEEEE!!"

Aron's groans drove Jamie's long tongue faster and faster into Aron's enflamed passage.

Jamie felt Aron's hands desperately clawing at his hair, pulling his loving mouth tightly against the trembling opening of his 'womanhood'. Jamie darted his long tongue into the soft furrow of flesh, then quickly withdrew it to tease again around the swollen pink lips.

"JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamie thrust his tongue again deeper, bringing a low guttural groan from Aron whose soft warm thighs closed against his head and his clasping inner lips trying to suck the exploring appendage deeper into its clenching passage.

"OH SWEET JESUS!! PLEASE!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamie raised up and rested his slick raging erection lengthways along Aron's swollen, flared folds. Aron immediately started a desperate sawing motion with his hips. He gurgled as the thickness slipped into the wet, pink crease pushing the folds further apart. Jamie leaned over Aron and saw his

glazed orgasmic eyes pleading for penetration.

"NOW!! NOW!! JAMIEEEEE! NOWWWWWW!! PLEASEEEE!!"

Jamie moved his flexing head of his erection so it rested between Aron's spread lips, stroking it up and down, up and down, in a maddening tease that caused Aron to thrust his enflamed opening in a desperate attempt to get Jamie to penetrate him.

Aron was in a sexual frenzy and reached down and grasped the Jamie's straining hardness and guided it so it slid up and down his flared 'labia' until it was nestled in clutching wings of his inner lips.

Aron felt the lips around his throbbing 'vagina' being pushed open. The elastic inner lips stretched and suddenly popped open, slipping ecstatically around Jamie's thick gland.

Jamie shut his eyes and gasped in ecstasy at the incredible sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

Aron's thankful entrance sucked on Jamie's sensitive crown and Aron moaned as the magnificent penetrator slipped inward, into his eager and welcoming 'vagina'.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

With one determined thrust, Aron lunged up onto Jamie's thick throbbing manhood.

Both wailed in ecstasy.

Aron ground his hips in frantic circles as his clenching 'vaginal' sheath stretched around Jamie's flexing erection with an ecstatic milking action. Jamie squealed in joy with sensations that he had never felt before.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GOD!! ARON!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His buried hardness flexed and jerked excitedly deep within Aron's enflamed 'womanhood'.

"OH! GOD! JAMIE! I FEEL SO FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!"

Jamie waited a moment, flexed again, watching Aron's face light up with joy. Slowly he withdrew halfway and then pushed back in. Again he moved forward, again and again, setting a slow teasing rhythm to his thrusts.

Aron's excited erection jumped and jerked over his abdomen as waves of intense pleasure exploded from his seething 'vagina'. His preseminal fluids spurted from the engorged head and pooled onto his abdomen.

"OHH!, OHH!, OHH!, OHH! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's erection and vagina now came into sync. The ecstatic sensation now doubled in intensity and Aron started gasping and panting. His mind was now totally centered on the incredible sensations that were exploding from his loins.

Jamie's body went into automatic and he began deep stroking into Aron's clenching 'vaginal' passage. Aron matched his thrusts and the room echoed with moans and wails of ecstasy.

"OH GOD!! ARON I WANT TO STAY INSIDE OF YOU FOREVER!!"

A maddening electric tingle that began deep within Aron's sex began to build and seeped relentlessly out past his quivering folds, up into his throbbing erection and onto his bullet-like nipples. His grinding hips matched Jamie's forceful inward lunges.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Aron wailed, gasped and gurgled. His whole body became detached from his surroundings. Nothing mattered to him except the orgasmic waves that were exploding from his 'vagina'. His jerking erection continued to drool and spurt with clear precum making his abdomen glistened in the light.

"UGH!! UGH!! AHH!! AHH! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

Jamie could hear the wet sucking sounds of his thrusting erection as it bored into the depths of Aron's 'womanhood'. Suddenly Jamie felt the urgent clenching of Aron's milking 'vaginal' walls and knew Aron was at his orgasmic point. He lunged sharply inward, burying his thickness deep inside Aron.

Aron's hips bucked madly upward as his first orgasm exploded across his body.

"OH GOD .. I'M .. GOING TO ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie withdrew his erection until just the tip of the head rested inside Aron's frothy opening, then thrust back inward, again and again. He began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Aron's thick 'vaginal' juices, withdrawing the swollen head until just

the tip remained inside the slick opening and then thrusting forward with his hips.

Aron wailed incoherently.

"JAMIE!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHH!! JAMIEEEEE!!"

Aron reached out and grasped Jamie's hips and pulled him deeply inward and thrust his hips up hard to skewering himself deeply on Jamie's pistoning manhood.

"UGHH!! UGHH!! UGHH!!"

Jamie could feel his raging erection jump and throb. The sensitive gland twitched with a sense of urgency as Aron's 'vaginal' muscles clenched and milked his enflamed member.

Jamie's whole body went on hold as his thick stream of semen entered the base of his erection and surged upward through his straining member. It seem to stall and play with the most sensitive of male glands, the crown of his penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy played with the head and