Aliens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

then exploded out the wide open slit.

Aron felt the first of Jamie's eruptions flood into his enflamed 'vagina'.

"OHHHHHHHH JESSUSSSSSSSS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's back arched and froze as his body started its second climatic orgasm. Jamie's jerking and throbbing erection began to spurt great, heaving torrents of semen, and Aron could feel the delicious, thick liquid spewing into him causing his spasming 'vaginal' sheath to balloon ecstatically.

"AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's legs kicked outward in a wide 'V', cycling frantically in the air over the edge bed. Jamie's massive erection continued to gush and spurt its ejaculant, filling his 'vaginal' sheath and foaming out of the clasping entrance, drenching his thighs and drooling down onto the 'bed'.

Aron's eyes opened wide as a different ecstatic sensation gripped his loins. His liquid joy pulsed up his enflamed erection and exploded past the puckering slit drenching his entire upper body with massive pools of his thick essence.

"OH!! GOD! JAMIE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron was floating on a cloud of ecstasy. A second thick stream surged up his enraged manhood. Again the liquid joy swirled around the agitated gland and jettisoned out of the jerking head.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Jamie's body went into orgasmic overload and lost consciousness for a few seconds. His body slumped onto Aron's still ejaculating member. When they recovered both were still in the throes of their orgasmic aftershocks.

"OH! JESUS JAMIE!! I NEVER WANT THIS TO END!!"

Their bodies slipped and squished on each other. Jamie loved the feeling of Aron's hard spurting organ pressing into abdomen. He smiled and squirmed his body all around it.

Aron gasped at the incredible sensations.

"OHHH!! ARON .. THAT FEELS SOOOOOOO!! GOOD!!"

In about a minute, Jamie slowly pulled his softening member out of Aron's reluctant 'vagina'. A wet popping and slurping sound was heard as it slipped past the stretched inner lips. Aron moaned as the wonderful thick feeling left his 'womanhood'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The held each other tightly as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

The vapors were released from the ceiling and Aron and Jamie were rendered unconscious. Both was returned to the holding room. Aron would join a Shemale community and the Aliens would use Jamie as a surrogate lover.