Aliens on Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Two aliens gives two humans unlimited power.
1.6k words
4.16
9.1k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blarky
blarky
23 Followers

Prologue

Streaks of light streams by, accompanied by the stillness of the big and empty void.

I can see Earth up ahead, the one says to the other.

Ever-changing colours of light showers past as they hurtle onwards towards the Milky Way Galaxy.

Yes. I can see it now. Was hidden behind the Andromeda Galaxy for a second. That reminds me, we still need to stop over there to see if they have progressed since our last visit.

Having seen Earth has me eager. Our friends in Andromeda can wait.

Silence. There is always a lot of silence between worlds. No sound to occupy oneself, not that this bothered either of them. It comforts them knowing they are travelling - exploring the universe.

Have you found your Keuse yet?

There is a deep, dark coldness surrounding them. Their only company is each other and their thoughts to one another.

Yes. I have just spotted her.

Andromeda looms to their right. Shining silent lights towards the corners of the universe, as if in rejoice.

You have chosen a female. That makes my choice easier.

A cold, uneventful moment passed as they leave Andromeda behind, its colour shifting more towards red.

I found my Keuse. He will definitely be fun.

'Fun', you say?

Yes.

The Milky Way, now a short distance away, glows faintly in anticipation - or so it seems to them.

Time to slow down. A brief pause. Then, just outside Earth's solar system, Prepare the backup. I will contact Home.

It is done. Does this mean we will really give full access to them?

Unless you want to add any specific rules, then yes.

No. Other than the BasRu in place, I want to see what happens.

Then it is time.

The silence changed into noise as they enter Earth's atmosphere, each going their own way.

Chapter 1 - Cabin and a Book

"Have you heard?"

A key creaks into an old lock, twists, then creaks back out. "About the storm? Yeah, I got a notification about it this morning." Shuffling her shoulder, she adjusts the phone she has clamped there with her head while dragging her suitcase along.

"I just checked online for you, Annabelle, and it looks as if the storm passed over your little cabin. You might want to take a mop with you."

"Damnit! With a storm like that I will probably end up swimming my weekend away!" Annabelle chucks her suitcase into her car with frustration. "Anyway, it is time for me to disappear for a few days, Ben. Thanks for the checkup... uh huh, yeah... I will, thanks... bye."

Annabelle always anticipated long car journeys with a sense of wonder and adventure. Although she has never been very from home, this three hour drive to a cozy cabin has always done wonders for her.

With music blasting through her little Fiat's stock speakers and making good on time, Annabelle noticed the devastation the storm has left to the East. It is strange, she started thinking, how the grass looks burnt under the water that's pooled up.

Two hours and thirty minutes has passed and the evidence of the storm is all but ignored. As always, the anticipation for a few hours drive isn't the same when the lone CD in the car has played the same songs too many times.

Grateful that the cabin is only three hours away and not more, Annabelle steps out of her car with stiff legs, a hungry stomach, and a full bladder. Around her, as far as she could see from her vantage, there is no trace of the storm. Peeking through the tall pine trees are rays of silvery-golden sunlight. Surrounding the cabin are flowers upon flowers of brightly coloured varieties - each one radiating life where the sun touched them.

With a brightened mood, Annabelle gathers all her belongings from her car and struggles to the house, carrying everything she brought with. Gran would laugh at me right now, then, mimicking her high-pitched, ever-caring grandmother, she says, "A lazy person would kill herself carrying too much rather than have to walk twice!"

Wobbling up the steps leading to the front door, she suddenly understood her grandmother completely. With the bulk of her stuff on the floor by the door, she unlocks the oak door and enters for the first time this year.

Everything so far is just as she left it. The living room, which you find when entering the front door, was a good size and homely. A soft four seater couch with many pillows against the opposite wall, almost reflecting the three seater on the wall next to the front door. Between the lounge set is a big, white, and fluffy mat - a purchase specifically for this cabin, as everything is about escaping the 'rough' world outside. Roughly in the middle stands a dark oak coffee table in vivid contrast to the mat. Naturally, there is no TV in this cabin. No technology, in fact.

Her progress through the house reveals that nothing has been disturbed, except for a layer of dust that has settled. She has always marveled how her cabin is in better repair than her home.

Everything brought inside and packed away, Annabelle walks to the kitchen and prepares a quick lunch while singing, "...and no one dares, disturb the sounds - of silence!"

The rest of her afternoon was uneventful, consisting mostly of reading a new Sci-fi book on the big four seater.

In all her previous visits she has never been visited by someone at this cabin and, therefore, she early on made a rule to never wear more than a g-string and a bra. This weekend is no different. She has always found herself attractive, though the strict uniform policy at work has stopped any flaunting of assets in their tracts. Her lack of a social life also prevented her from showing off her perky C-cup breasts.

It started becoming difficult to read in the diminishing daylight and she remembers that she hasn't brought in any firewood yet. So, while there is still some light, she gets up and places her book on the table. Out through the backdoor and to the one corner of the patio, she picks up a few firewood logs and goes back inside. She places the logs in the fireplace, just as her father taught her at a young age. Satisfied, she lights the firelighters and the flame roars up into the chimney.

As habit drives motive, Annabelle goes to the kitchen and, out of the oak cupboards, she gets a wine glass. All her stored ice will only allow today and tomorrow a cold drink, so she always started the first night.

She leaves the kitchen, which was adjacent to the living room and half separated by a wall, and via the hallway she goes to the bedroom to pick up a different book - one for the evenings beside an active fireplace. The book was on the dressing table with its provocative cover reflecting in the mirrors.

With a sip of wine and the erotic novel in hand, Annabelle goes back to the living room and falls onto the three seater couch, where the firelight is the brightest. Each visit she made sure to bring one erotic novel to read in the evenings, or while sunbathing at the lake closeby.

With a few adjustments Annabelle is comfortable on the couch with knees up, pressed together, and bent so that her feet are resting flat against the seat and her knees leaning against the backrest. Her head is propped against the armrest and the fire licked the air behind her head, flickering light illuminating the first pages of her book.

Before long, she had one leg hanging off the couch and her panties around an ankle. She has chosen to stay on genre and get a sci-fi erotic story for this weekend and, enjoying the idea of futuristic sex toys and alien beings with massive cocks, she reaches the verge of climax sooner than she would have liked. Fortunately for her inner-tease - unfortunately for her crave for an orgasm - the plot took on a more mundane and poorly executed background story of the villain.

"Peter woke up after what must have been a crazy night, followed by an even crazier dream. Last time he felt this way, he found footage of himself crapping in the toilet of a friend's parents house with the door wide open, the mother of all stink running through the house and massacring each person's nostrils - or so it seemed on the faces of everyone else in the footage. He swore he would never drink... much... again."

Late into the evening, Annabelle finally reached her third orgasm with full force quivering and loud gasping shouts of pleasure. After some time of enjoying the afterglow of orgasm, still basking in the heat from the hot embers, she rolls over and falls on all fours on the fluffy mat. If only an alien with a huge dick was to jump out and slam into my pussy... mmm that book got me quite worked up. Deciding to call it a night and leave some built-up horniness for tomorrow evening, she does a few stretches - making sure to peek at her body during the sexy poses.

Finished, she gathers her underwear, the book, and the empty wine glass, and puts the glass in the kitchen sink and the other things in her bedroom. After a quick clean up of herself in the bathroom and she gets into bed naked.

Tomorrow, I think, I will finish that book by the lake. Maybe someone just happens to see me... and, with that fantasy in mind, Annabelle drifts off into a sleep so deep and so peaceful; to the likes she has never known.

blarky
blarky
23 Followers