Aliens on Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Two aliens gives two humans unlimited power.
1.7k words
4.31
7.1k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blarky
blarky
23 Followers

Chapter 2 - Greetings

Hello

Out of the deep depths of near-coma sleep, a small alarm in the back of Annabelle's unconsciousness strings her along the path to wakefulness.

Don't rush back. As you may say, 'I come in peace.'

The alarm calms as the soothing voice cannot possibly be a threat. Nothing so beautiful can be dangerous.

Reality floods back in a wave of understanding. She is alone in the middle of a huge forest. She went to bed naked. And someone is talking to her. However soothing their voice, nothing can calm the sudden fear giving life to every muscle in her body and waking her fully.

Heart racing, muscles straining, and senses searching, Annabelle's eyes shot open and sees an empty room. Nothing. Moving with shaky speed, she scans the room with all senses. Nothing.

Hello, Annabelle, don't be al-

All she can hear by now is the thump-thump of her heart. What was that! Someone is clearly talking to me... as if they are right here in my room. With all her might, she ignores the voice and jumps almost confidently out of bed, went out of her room, down the small hallway, and into the bathroom. Once the door was shut all was silent. Doing her morning duty to Mother Nature's demands, she was convinced her phone must have turned on and she somehow 'pocket dialed' someone.

All cleaned up, including teeth, she exits the bathroom with no second thought. It was obviously someone over the phone and they must have hung up by now. Having skipped dinner last night, she decides to start straight away making herself breakfast. Being already mid-morning, she decides to make bacon and eggs with baked beans. Still naked, she goes out the back door and gets a fire going in the grill area on the patio. She rinses down the old cast iron pan and brings out the three ingredients. Pan over the flames, she gets the cutlery from the kitchen and a glass of orange juice - still cold out of the large icebox.

All has been forgotten about the startling wake up. Just solitude, nudity, and a good breakfast. After breakfast, she lies down on the cushioned recline seat on the patio and embraces the morning sun on her naked skin.

Hello.

"What the fu-"

I apologise. I have studied you and so I restrained you. You will freak out less when you are given a chance to listen.

He isn't wrong about being restrained, she thinks and her senses are on full alert, but with no possible outcome other than listening.

I have released hold of your head and arms in good faith.

With slow movements, Annabelle raises her hand and stares at it. She still cannot move the rest of her body, it seems.

I mean you no harm. For that reason, I offer you two options. First option is to allow me to explain what is happening. Choose the second option and I will leave - never to return, and you will have no memory of what has happened.

Her curiosity peaked at the prospect of having a choice. Her heart slowed its pumping and her brain started thinking.

I warn you, though, that what I will explain will sound unbelievable.

"Try me," came out quicker than she wanted. "I mean, please explain to me and make it as if I am not crazy in this tale of yours." What is the worst my imagination can throw at me?

Time passed. She did not know how long, but she realised her whole body is in her own control again. I don't think that was my imagination, actually. I do feel some kind of power close by now that I am paying attention.

Ah. I will show myself to you now to get the shock out of the way.

"Why? Are you -" in front of her appears a small ball of gas-like goo, floating with a deep velvety glow. "So beautiful..." was all she managed, barely a whisper.

The fist size of strangeness seems to pulse a cool shade of blue as it says, Thank you, Annabelle. I am, as you have guessed just now, an alien.

She waited for more, but after a minute she realised it probably wanted her to respond. Curiosity triumphs fear and she asks, "How are you talking to me?"

Just as your voice box vibrates air to produce sound waves of varying pitch, though I simply alter the particles next to your eardrums to vibrate and produce sounds. It is a form of telepathy.

"Oh." The initial shock is over, but the messed up situation remains. The alien is still floating above her; ever glowing a deep and velvety blue; ever pulsing when talking.

She hasn't really felt threatened, not even with the immobilisation earlier, so she relaxes into the chair, lying all the way back. There is no sound heard from it as it glides up so that she can stare with more ease.

Two quiet minutes passed. Probably having sensed more acceptance from her, he starts explaining, There are two of us on Earth and we come from far away. Further than your observable universe. We are peaceful and curious beings with high regard to exploration. We have seen humanity grow over time, gaining similar characteristics as ourselves.

Annabelle couldn't believe she was actually just lying there and listening with full attention. Real or not, this is interesting. Is she the first human to have contact with an alien? What about- "Where is your, uhm, friend?"

I do not know. We each went our own way when we got to Earth.

"Oh." Idiot! At least try and make a good impression and talk properly! Wait, that means I believe this is happening. Not crazy Annabelle asks, "Why are you here? With me, particularly?"

In short, I am here to offer you a trade.

"What is the trade?" Still no sense of danger, curiosity flying through the roof.

Where I come from there are no true adventures left. Yes, it is true. Although we -

"Wait, can you read my mind? You said 'Yes, it is true' as if you replied to my thoughts."

Yes, I can. How do you think I know your name, or to restrain you to give you a chance of not freaking out?

"Oh." In afterthought, "Sorry. Please carry on."

Although we have evolved beyond your understanding, we lack true adventure on our home world. Countless eons ago, one of my race came up with the idea of offering some of our power to beings of primitive worlds and seeing what happens. We remained in control, because the powers we possess can only go through us. For eons this filled some sense of adventure, though none were enough. We have seen Earth born not too long ago, and a promise of a great species. My 'friend' and I were the lucky chosen to visit humanity for the first time.

The mention of Earth brought her back down to... Earth. She quickly moves her arms and before she could speak, he assures her with, Your nudity during humanity's first contact with alien life is of no import. I am naked, in a sense, myself. She wonders if she should blush for only just realising her nipples are on display - growing slightly erect - or embarrassed that the alien is also, apparently, in the nude.

"So, err," she tries to change the topic, "you, uhm, are here. Obviously. I mean," damnit, speak properly, "am I to understand you want to give me access to your powers so that you can have an adventure?"

Yes.

"What is the catch?" There is always something.

There is none, in terms of your concern. We have been given permission to grant full access, unlike previous holidays to other worlds, to whomever we choose. Once the deal is made, it lasts for your entire life and I won't give access to my power to anyone else during that time. You may do with my power as you please, even if that results in you not using it at all for your entire life. I will need to be with you at all times to experience your life: to do this, it will be best if I merge my essence with your body.

"O... oh right, okay." With lack of a better question during this crazy morning, she asks, "What will I be able to do with your powers?"

Anything.

"Anything? Like, if I wanted a new car, I could get one?"

Yes, Annabelle, anything.

"How about creating world peace?"

Yes. If you can imagine it, then it can be done by my powers. I must mention that there are certain conditions in place, called the BasRu. It prevents you from permanently killing anyone or destroying the universe. Killing someone is possible, although they will wake up the next morning, at home, with mild amnesia. It also prevents you from controlling me or me controlling you.

"You won't be able to control me? I'll be able to virtually do anything? This is too good to be true!"

I told you it would seem unbelievable.

"Alright, Mr I Told You So. Wait, are you mister or missus? I mean, may I ask what your gender is? Or, more importantly, what may I call you?" Damn! First I'm nude, then I waited this long to ask for a name! Great manners you have, Earthling she chided herself.

I have no name. You may call me whatever you wish, though. Also, I have no gender, but part of this deal is me merging with you and to experience everything as you shall - a female.

Three hours had passed and they spoke to each other the whole time, Annabelle learning about the alien; and the alien patiently explaining all the questions finally rising to mind. Time has come for a decision to be made and she has been leaning towards accepting the deal for at least two hours now. Even if it turns out bad, she would go down in history as the first, or second, human to have contact with extraterrestrial life.

Time to leave my mark on Earth, she thinks, followed by, "I accept the deal."

It will be best if you lie down in your bed. The merging process will be long, though no harm will come to you.

The afternoon sunlight already beating on her skin, the naked human female goes back inside, back to the place where she first heard a voice, just to basically hand the fate of her life over to an alien.

blarky
blarky
23 Followers