Ali's Christmas Eve

Story Info
Ali enjoys his Christmas eve.
1.6k words
3.65
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Javeria gripped the blanket with both hands and clenched the same in her mouth as her husband Ali railed her from behind. If she cried out in pleasure she could potentially be overheard by her in-laws in the rest of the house embarrassing herself.

Her marriage to Ali was arranged and took over a year between there being an initial agreement and finally having the wedding. The 24 year old was happy to start this new phase of her life but being the traditional, coy wife she was raised to be it had taken her some time for her to warm up to the sexual responsibilities of a new bride. Ali had been patient with her, letting her take her time to get acclimated to this new life and new country. Life was much as it would have been for her if she stayed in Pakistan, helping with house work and working to keep her husband and in-laws happy.

If she had realized how pleasurable this aspect of married life was, she would not have hesitated. Her knees buckled as she orgasmed, but Ali held her in place as he continued to use long, deep, fast strokes into her.

Ali finally let go and filled her pussy with his cum. She loved that almost as much as she loved orgasms, the feel of her husband filling her. It left her warm for hours after.

Ali pulled out and stepped around to sit on the edge of the bed beside her. Javeria quickly dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck their combined juices off of him. She was growing to love this part of their lovemaking as well, especially as it pleased her husband so much. When he had first told her to do this she has hesitated but it was turning into just another thing she loved about her new life.

When he had softened and was cleaned by her he rubbed her head as she rested on his thigh. She reluctantly pulled away when he stood up to get dressed.

Ali left the room and went to play games with his nephews and Javeria got herself cleaned up, went to use the restroom, and then went to help her mother-in-law with cooking. She glowed as she worked diligently.

Ali came down hours later and told his wife and family he was going out. She suspected he was off to see Travis as it was Christmas Eve and he had bought a new game for him. They were Muslim and didn't celebrate Christmas. She was long used to the idea of the men in her life going when they pleased but being obliged to continue to care for the household.

Travis's mom had already tied one on and was in bed by the time Ali arrived. Travis was an avid gamer and Ali knew he would be absorbed in the new game he got him. His sister, Claire, was scrolling on her phone in Travis's room when Ali got there.

Ali pretended to ignore her, noticing her long bare legs as she seemed to only be wearing a long t-shirt. She bit her lip and squeezed her legs together as she looked at him.

Ali didn't say anything to her and began to talk with Travis. He presented the gift and Travis excitedly popped the disc into system. After being ignored by Ali and her brother, she got up and went to her room, closing the door loudly.

Travis loaded the game and Ali and he chatted for about half an hour as Travis got more and more absorbed by the game. Ali excused himself, saying he was going to get some dessert and left Travis alone with the game.

As Ali walked down the hall toward Claire's room he thought about how she had flirted with him. He had ignored her, treating her like she was unwanted. For some reason that made the 18-year-old try even harder despite having a boyfriend.

As time passed her shorts got skimpier, her skirts got shorter, her shirts got tighter, and her cleavage was more and more on display. After several months of this, Ali finally decided to give her what she wanted. His sexual frustration was particular high as his new bride was still uncomfortable with his physical advances.

Their mom, being a lush, had already drank herself to sleep, Travis was tied up in a new game he had bought, and Ali had heard Claire in the kitchen. Ali told Travis he was going to the kitchen but Travis didn't even notice when he had left the room.

It was the summer and Claire was still dressed in a little summer dress that went high on her thighs, low on her cleavage, and had cute little bows tied on her shoulders to keep it in place. She had been slightly bent at the hip, not quite enough to show what was underneath her dress, looking through the fridge.

Ali had boldly come up behind her without a word and gripped her hips, pulling her back to him. His 26 year old cock was already semi stiff and it fit nicely between her ass cheeks. She had moaned loudly and begun to rub against him, feeling him stiffen against her. He had leaned forward and began to kiss her bare shoulder.

His hands had moved down her thighs and pulled her skirt up exposing her purple thong. Claire continued to rub against him as he held her in place.

She had pulled away from him, closing the fridge and leaning back against it. She bit her lip and Ali leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back and moaned again.

As they had continued to kiss she could feel herself continuing to get wet, her nipples hardening.

She pulled back again and said, "Too bad I have a boyfriend..." Her eye made clear that she wanted him to fuck her.

He snorted and then had pushed down on her shoulder.

She looked at him lustfully again as she willingly got on her knees in her mother's kitchen. She quickly opened his pants and pulled them down revealing his cock. She moaned as she lovingly kissed and licked his cock before sucking him down.

He let her do the work, resting his hands on her head before reaching down to untie her dress.

The material had fallen off her large breasts and collected at her waist. She continued to suck him greedily as he reached down and began to play with one then the other of her tits.

Ali decided he needed her pussy and pulled her up. He bent down to take one and then the other nipple in his mouth before turning her around and bending her over the counter. He had pulled her thong down and quickly slide his engorged member into her dripping pussy. She moaned and cam quickly, finally having the release of all the months of flirting culminating in this moment. He quickly followed suit pumping his load into her.

She whimpered slightly as he pulled himself out of her.

"Clean me," he said. The first words he had said to her in months.

Claire obeyed dropping again to her knees on the linoleum floor and cleaning her juices of his cock.

Remembering this first time, Ali stiffened as he walked the short distance down the hall to Claire's room. He quietly opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully on top of her blanket still wearing the large t-shirt. It had now pulled up slightly though exposing her round ass.

He smiled slightly as he undid his pants, dropping them to the floor and stepping out of the them. Claire was sleeping close enough to the edge of the bed that he could step forward and push his dick into her sleeping mouth.

Claire slowly woke to the sensation of her mouth being fucked. She didn't even open her eyes and begin to suck and lick the intruder. She loved being woken up like this. She knew it must be Ali as he was the only man with enough boldness and access to her like this.

Ali pulled his shirt off, dropping it to the ground beside his pants and then tugged on her shirt. Claire quickly pulled it off and Ali climbed on to the bed on top of her. She had already taken off her panties in the anticipation that Ali might again take her.

Her climbed on to her and slowly pushed in to her, before quickly building up speed fucking her to orgasm, the head board banging against the wall and the bed creaking beneath them.

He rolled off of her and she climbed on to him. She rode him, attempt to milk him dry. Ali watched Claire's tits bounce as she rode him, her bed squeaking loudly, both of them seemingly unconcerned about her brother or mother.

He finally came after she had orgasmed a second time. He filled her wanton pussy and growled as he did so.

She lay down on him feeling his cock deflate as his hands kneaded her ass, her head resting on his chest, listening to his heart calm down.

He finally smacked her ass and she climbed off him. He got up and got dressed as she watched desiring him to stay. He looked at her, running his eyes across her naked body, before he turned and left her room.

He went back to Travis's room and told him he was leaving. Travis thanked him for the game and told him to come by anytime.

Ali climbed into his car and headed home to wake his bride with his cock.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers