Ali's Diary Pt. 04

Story Info
A fantasy fulfilled.
923 words
4.11
5.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Every day of my life just seems to get better. Today was no exception.

This morning, I heard my mother stirring in the kitchen. I stuck my head out the door of my bedroom to say good morning. She was her usual cheery self. It's no wonder, just an hour earlier she was screaming from a morning session of passion with her lover Frank. She let me know that she was going shopping, that Frank was staying home and asked if I wanted to go with her. I knew this would be a perfect opportunity to spend some private time with him so I told her no. A few minutes later I heard her car back out of the garage and pull away. I walked out of my room and found Frank on the couch. He had already finished his morning swim and was sipping coffee while watching the news on television.

I sat next to him purposely brushing against his leg. It surprised him when I sat so close. Finally, I worked up the courage to let him know about the fantasies that I have about being with him. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. He didn't seem surprised. I could tell his cock started to grow. My heart was racing and I could feel myself getting moist. I wanted to feel him inside me. He didn't say anything at first and I became nervous. We sat just looking at one another for what seemed like an eternity. He knew what to do to break the silence.

He calmed my nerves when he leaned into me and started to kiss me. It was soft and passionate. His smile made me melt as he ran his hand up my leg to my hips. It just seemed so natural for him. He loosened the drawstring on my shorts. My crotch was on fire, I thought I was going to erupt. He slid his hand into my shorts. I don't know why but I was embarrassed at how wet I was. He smiled; his fingers brushed my clitoris. It caused me to flinch and let out a slight squeal. This was so much better than being with Shaylin. He pulled his hand out, licking his fingers, enjoying my taste. He said I was sweet. So many times in the past I've watched him suck on my mother's pussy, now I wanted his mouth on mine. I stood up and pulled off my shorts and then removed my t-shirt so he could enjoy my body.

Now it was my turn. I started by pulling his sweat pants off. His beautiful cock came to life before my eyes. It was erect and glazed. Close up, it was even bigger than I realized. I pulled his shirt over his head exposing his hairy chest. He is so sexy that I wanted him to fuck me right away, but he didn't. He was a master at foreplay. Now I understand why my mother craves this man. I was on the corner of the couch, seductively laying there to allow him access to do whatever he wanted.

I expected him to thrust his dick into me. Instead, he knelt down in front of me, kissed me on the neck, then down my shoulder and across my chest (so much better than Shaylin). I felt him work his way to my tits, he started to bite and pull on my nipples. They were so sensitive, reacting to his sucking. Both nipples became dark and rock hard. The feeling was wonderful. My pussy was soaked with anticipation. I knew I had to have him and begged him to fuck me.

Boys my age just want to get off and it's over, with no concern for my needs. Frank took his time, first slowly massaging me, touching me, working through the crop of fine hair between my legs and spreading me open. The light touch of his fingers prepared me. All I wanted was the sensation of him entering me. I couldn't wait any longer, reaching out for his cock and guided it into me. Each inch took my breath away. It was so much better than just watching. He was driving me, fully in charge of my body. Holding my arms down, dominating me in a way that made me tremble with pleasure. His rhythmic motion worked me into a frenzy. The more I screamed, the harder he pounded me. An orgasmic explosion sent me into a trance. I am not certain if I was saying to him but, he never let up on me. I could feel his cock grow thick as he slid in and out of my body. Then, after just a few minutes he let out a deep sigh. I could feel his cock pump the steamy flood of his cum inside me. It was such a remarkable feeling.

I wanted more but there was no time. My mother would be home soon. Without a word, Frank quickly kissed me then lifted himself up and left the room. I gathered my clothes and went to my room. As I lay in my bed, I started a whole new fantasy. The next time I watch my mother and Frank, I want to join them for a mother-daughter threesome. She and I could take turns fucking him. I am certain Frank would be okay with that. I am not sure Mom would like to share him with me.

Only time will tell. Goodbye for now my diary...