Ali's Diary Pt. 03

Story Info
Her voyeurism takes a strange twist.
1.1k words
3.88
6.8k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********** To all my readers... If you've read the first two parts of Ali's Diary and now part 3, a question; should I let Ali have what she wants? Her desires are building and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold her back. Let me know what you think. **********

Dear Diary,

It was a long day. Wednesdays are a grind with five back-to-back classes. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I didn't think sophomore year at a junior college would be this difficult. Having a part-time job just adds to the stress of my day. Right now, my happy place is my bed.

Today started like any other. My first class is at 7AM and the day is almost non-stop from there. Luckily, I have a 30-minute break in the afternoon before I sit through a three-hour sociology lecture. It's a tough class to stay awake, it's near impossible when I am exhausted. During my break I sat with my BFF Shaylin. She was curious if I am still being awakened by my mother's seismic orgasms. I laughed and let her know that Frank is still taking good care of my mother's needs. She giggled and moved on, not mentioning our lesbian one-night stand several weeks ago.

As I'm writing this, the earthquake of passion in the next room has begun. I have an urge and want to watch my mother having monkey sex (tee-hee) with her lover Frank from the patio. I'm going to pause here. I'll be back in a while.

_________________

I'm back, and OH-MY-GOD! Before I fall asleep, I need to write this while it's fresh in my mind. I don't want to miss a single detail about what went on.

Where do I start. I tip-toed to my favorite spot outside mom's bedroom window. As usual, the curtain was partially open. If she ever knew that I watch her, I don't know what she would do. I positioned a lounge chair to get a good view and settled in. The whole time my mother's moans were so loud they echoed across our pool. I expected to see Frank fucking her in one of the many positions they enjoy so much. Instead, what I saw was shocking. The woman that lives next-door, Bonnie, was tied to the bed nude, spread eagle. My mother was dressed in a slutty leather corset and was squatting on her face while Bonnie's tongue was flailing up and down her pussy. Mom was gripping the headboard, grinding into Bonnie's face hard. Her moaning was constant. I could tell she loved dominating Bonnie.

This was hot. It brought back the memory of Shaylin taking me to the brink of passionate hysteria. I lifted my nightgown and slid my hand into my panties, letting the nighttime breeze blow across my pussy. My fingers massaged my clitoris. It became hard as I started to spasm. My eyes were shut tight, I wanted to cry out, but I knew they would hear me. I did my best to muffle myself. Then I went into my fantasy of being with Frank. My body started to tremble as I silently screamed inside. I guess I am just like my mother, very expressive when it comes to orgasms. When I opened my eyes; my mother had changed her position. She was kneeling between Bonnie's legs with a variety of toys spread out on the bed. They were things that I've only seen online.

Bonnie started to whimper. Mom was teasing her with a small object that was the size of lipstick. From what I could tell, it vibrated. The whimpers turned into full blown cries of excitement. Bonnie was shaking, arching her hips in the air. I started to play with myself again. My mother started to fuck Bonnie with a very large red dildo and I pressed my fingers into my soaking wet pussy. Instinctively, I started to scrape and rub inside; the sensation was astonishing. I was panting like a dog. Mom was still fucking Bonnie as I became delirious. I was rocking my hips up and down like Frank's cock was sliding in and out of me.

As I started to recover from my convulsion, it dawned on me, where was Frank? I know he was home when I went to bed. I couldn't believe he would miss out on this. I shifted so I could look around the room, and finally saw him. He was tied to a chair in a corner of the room. My mother was making him to watch while she was forcing Bonnie to come. When I focused in on him, I could see that he wasn't just tied, he had clothes pins on his nipples and his cock was fully erect. What a waste. I wanted to rescue him and feel his big beautiful dick inside me.

While I was focused on Frank, my mom walked to him. My eyes wandered over to Bonnie. She still had the red dildo stuffed inside her, squirming as if she needed more. I looked back toward Frank. Mom reached out and yanked the clothes pins off him. He screamed at the pain. Then she started to untie him, while whispering in his ear. I wish I knew what she said. With each rope removed, I could see the relief on his face. Then, she helped him off the chair and brought him to the bed.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Frank had a similar red dildo in his ass. I could hear my mother ordering him not to drop it or he would suffer the consequences. She pushed his head between Bonnie's legs and forced him to bite down on the red dildo and to start thrusting it in and out of her. While he performed this act, mom was jamming the dildo in his ass in the same motion. He was moaning with pain but was doing nothing to stop it. I think he was enjoying it. At the same time, Bonnie started to rock with pleasure. This warm and loving person that raised me has a cruel sadistic streak. The man I yearn for was being abused for my mother's pleasure. I couldn't watch Frank be victimized any longer. At this point I decided I'd had enough and went back to my room.

____________

I have to admit, I wanted to be in that room more than ever. The thought of my mother and Frank teaching me how to enjoy this kind of self-indulgence is exhilarating. Add Bonnie to the mix, maybe even throw in Shaylin for good measure and I could imagine the lewd orgy that could take place. I have a whole new fantasy to dream about, maybe bondage, or put on a show of my own. Possibly even make my mother suffer like she made Frank take her abuse.

I'm so worked up right now I hope I can relax enough to sleep. I need to try, so for now, good night...