Alisha & Vicky - Day 02

Story Info
Alisha and Vicky's first day of senior year.
3.3k words
4.43
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. It is the second of what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day Two: Tuesday - The First Day Of School

Alisha woke up to her 6:30 am alarm, but felt groggy. "Ugh," she mumbled to herself. She stumbled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to begin her morning routine. As she was putting on her clothes, she found herself thinking about Vicky. Was all that real? If so, what was her plan for today?

"Thinking of me, are we?" said Vicky.

"Yes!" said Alisha, feeling nervous. "What are you going to do with me?"

"Well, that depends on how much you cooperate with me, Alisha."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one way you could look at it is, well, a girl's gotta eat. And it's been a long time since I last had something to eat, so to speak."

"I don't understand. What do you eat? What I eat?"

"Not exactly. As you might remember, I told you that I'm attached to your brain. I don't eat the food you eat, I feed off of certain chemical reactions in your brain."

"Oh...." said Alisha. "Like what do you mean?"

"Well, when you humans experience certain things, your brains give off certain chemical reactions. And there's a certain chemical reaction that fits my needs, so either you're going to have to do certain things for the chemicals to occur, or I'm going to have to take over and make you do them. Ever heard of dopamine?"

"I think I've heard of that before..? But what kind of.. things?" asked Alisha, feeling even more nervous.

"Well, this is what I meant when I said last night that we'll have lots of fun together. The level of reactions I need only happen when you humans are engaged in, shall we say, moments of.. sexual arousal and activity."

"WHAT?!?!" said a now very nervous and frightened Alisha. "NO! NO NO NO!"

"Oh come on now Lish, you're just afraid of what you haven't tried before."

"No, it's not that. Sex or anything like it isn't ok before marriage! Do you have any idea how much trouble I'll be in if I do anything like that at all?"

"Oh Alisha... I just knew we would have fun. Now, you just get ready for school. I promise for now, I'll go easy on you. But I wasn't joking when I said before that a girl's gotta eat."

Alisha was feeling scared and on edge. She didn't know what to do, and just continued getting ready, and made her way to school.

***

Normally, today would be an exciting day for a girl like Alisha, with it being the last first day of school she would experience in her life. But now that Alisha has Vicky to contend with, all hints of excitement and joy were replaced with fear and anxiety. She was constantly thinking about Vicky, and what she was going to do with her. She was also constantly getting flashes of what Vicky had done to her the night before, both with her reflection in the mirror and how she was in her head, not to mention what she had said this morning.

The first day back to school is never one that has much actual work for the students. It was a day where the students would make their initial visits to each of their classes for the semester, learn who was in each class, and get their overview for assignments that they could expect to have.

This semester, Alisha had classes for History, English, Math, and P.E. Academically, Alisha had maintained a reputation over the years for being near the top in each of her classes.

It was during her second class of the day, English, when Alisha needed to go to the bathroom. She left the classroom, and went down to the end of the hallway. It was just as she entered the washroom when Vicky first made herself present at school.

"This could work for us," said Vicky.

Alisha jumped, startled from unexpectedly hearing from Vicky. Thankfully, no one else was in the washroom to witness what would have looked like her jumping for no reason.

"What!? What do you mean, work for us?" asked Alisha.

"This washroom. It's at the end of the hall, and there doesn't appear to be much for classrooms nearby. I think we'll be back here later."

Vicky's words put Alisha on edge, and she didn't want to think about what she had meant about the washroom. She finished washing up, and returned to English class.

***

Lunch break could not come soon enough for Alisha. Her first two classes, History and English, didn't have any of her usual friends in them, and she was desperately wanting to spend some time with friendly faces. She entered the common eating area, which was filled with tables. Across the room, she spotted her friends from her church youth group, Jackie, Rachel, and Toni. Alisha made her way over and sat down with them.

"Did you see the new guy, Evan?" said Toni to the group.

"No, who is he? What does he look like?" asked Rachel.

Toni took out her phone, and after a few seconds, was on his instagram page.

"He just moved here, and he's super cute!" said Toni.

Alisha leaned in to look with the rest of them, and she had to admit that Evan did indeed look cute.

"Ask Toni to introduce you to him," said Vicky to Alisha. "Now. Or I will."

Alisha was terrified by Vicky's instructions, but was more terrified by what Vicky might do if Alisha refused.

"You should introduce us all to him!" said Alisha, faking excitement. "How about we go and find him!"

Toni laughed, but agreed, and the four of them got up to go find Evan. It took them less than a minute before they spotted him at one of the far tables.

"Hey there!" said Toni, as she and the other girls walked up to him.

"Hey" said Evan, looking a bit taken aback.

"Hey, nice to meet you!" said Alisha, nervously.

"I'm Evan."

Alisha felt slightly better, but was still feeling uneasy. She didn't know what to do or say, and just stood there awkwardly.

The girls all sat at Evan's table, and went around introducing themselves to him. It wasn't long until a bell rang, signifying that classes were going to start in 5 minutes.

"What class does everyone have next?" asked Rachel. "I have history."

The rest of the group took out their schedules.

"English," said Toni.

"English for me too," said Jackie.

"Math," said Alisha.

"I have math as well," said Evan. Looking over at Alisha's schedule, Evan spotted that Alisha had the same math class as he did. "Would you like to sit together in our next class? I barely know anyone here."

"Say yes" said Vicky to Alisha.

"Yea, sure!" said Alisha with false excitement, trying her best to hide how nervous she was about Vicky.

They all got up and made their way to their classes.

***

Math class was going ok; Alisha was sitting in the back of the room, and Evan was sitting beside her. Alisha was still feeling uneasy, but she was trying her best to act normal.

The teacher had only needed the first 10 minutes of class to hand out the semester schedule for each topic, and gave the rest of the class time for the day for the students to work on the first module.

"So, Alisha, what do you do?" whispered Evan.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, for fun," said Evan.

Alisha was feeling more and more uneasy, but she continued to act normal.

"Well, I spend time with the rest of those girls you just met," said Alisha. "And things at my church like the youth group, we all go there. I like to read, listen to music, and sometimes play games.

"That's cool," said Evan. "I'm not into the whole church thing, but that's still cool I guess."

Alisha was still feeling uneasy, but she continued to act normal. She found herself beginning to actually enjoy herself as she was getting to know Evan. But just as she was beginning to feel comfortable, Vicky showed up again.

"It's time," said Vicky.

"Time for what? What do you mean? What do you want from me?" replied Alisha.

"Well, either you do it, or I do it. Here's what I want you to do. Get up to go to the washroom, and as you do, whisper to Evan to wait for 15 seconds, and then get up to follow you."

"I'm not doing that," said Alisha. "I'm not doing anything with him, I barely know him."

"Is that your final answer?" asked Vicky.

"Yes," said Alisha. "I'm not doing it."

"Fine, as you wish."

Alisha suddenly felt like she was sinking in her own body. She was still able to see, hear, and feel everything around her, but she realized that she was no longer in control of herself; Vicky was.

She got up from her seat while the rest of the class quietly worked on their assignment. As she pushed in her chair, Vicky had her lean over and whisper to Evan. "Wait 15 seconds, and then come follow me out the door."

She didn't even wait to see Evan's reaction, she just walked out the door and went around the corner out of sight from those in the room.

Alisha was in an absolute panic, but unable to do anything about it as she could only watch. Maybe Evan wouldn't even get up. But that hope was dashed as quickly as it came, as she saw Evan walk out the door and towards her.

"Hey, what's up?" asked a curious Evan.

"Just follow me, and stay quiet."

Vicky had Alisha guiding Evan down one of the hallways, and Alisha quickly realized Vicky was leading them to the same washroom she was in earlier in the day. Alisha was terrified, but Vicky was calm, collected, and in control. They reached the doorway, and Vicky looked around and saw no one else in the hall. She grabbed Evan by the arm and pulled him inside the girl's washroom.

Evan, confused, asked "why are we in here?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes..?" said a curious Evan.

"Good. As far as you're concerned, this washroom is just like Las Vegas; what happens here, stays here, and you tell absolutely no one, understand?"

"Ok..?" replied Evan.

Vicky quickly had Alisha push him into the furthest stall. She locked the door behind her, and she turned to face Evan.

Vicky had Alisha grab Evan's head, and pulled him in to kiss him. It was nothing like the kiss Alisha had the day before under the bridge, this one was much more intense, and passionate. Alisha could only watch from her mind's eye as Vicky began what she was planning. Evan kissed her back, his hands resting on her sides, holding her.

Alisha was screaming inside her own head; she could see, hear, and feel everything that was happening, but she was powerless to do anything to stop it. And if she could, she would.

Vicky pulled away from Evan, and looked at him with a satisfied smile.

"You're a good kisser," said Vicky.

"So are you," said Evan.

"I'm good at other things too," said Vicky.

Before Evan could answer that, Vicky went in to continue kissing him. Alisha was in panic. Other things? What other things?

Those questions Alisha had were quickly answered when Vicky suddenly had her hands slide down Evan's sides and right to his belt.

Alisha was desperately trying to think of anything; anything to save herself. But she was powerless to do anything as she watched Vicky undo Evan's belt, and was immediately followed with her undoing the front of his jeans.

Evan broke the kiss just enough to say "I thought you were a church girl," and went back to kissing her.

Vicky said nothing in reply, and instead began tugging his pants down. Vicky got his pants and boxers down at his ankles in one swift motion, Evan's semi-erect cock now fully exposed.

"I told you I was good at other things" said Vicky, with a satisfied smile.

She looked at it hungrily while grabbing it in her right hand and stroking it gently back and forth along its entire length with her thumb. A bit of pre-cum came dripping from the tip, and it ran down and over onto her hand as she continued stroking.

Vicky dropped to her knees right in front of Evan. Vicky then took Evan's cock in her hand, and began licking the pre-cum off of the tip.

Vicky took the tip of Evan's cock into her mouth, and began sucking on it. Alisha was beyond horrified, she couldn't believe that Vicky was doing this with her body. Vicky continued to slowly suck on Evan's cock, her tongue running up and down the shaft.

Evan was enjoying the feeling, but he was starting to get impatient. Evan grabbed Vicky by the hair and began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Suck harder" said Evan.

Vicky then began sucking harder on Evan's cock, her hand now running up and down the shaft. As she continued sucking, Evan's grip on her hair was becoming tighter and tighter. It wasn't long before Evan could feel that he was getting close to his orgasm.

"I'm about to cum" said Evan.

Vicky continued sucking on Evan's cock, as she began to feel it twitch inside her mouth. Evan took one hard thrust into her face, and his cum began shooting into her mouth. Alisha was in absolute panic, she was completely helpless to do anything as she watched and felt Vicky drink down every last drop of Evan's cum.

"That was a good one, wasn't it?" said Vicky, looking up at Evan with a satisfied smile. "But you should get back to class before people notice we're both gone. And remember, do not tell anyone."

"Sounds good," said Evan. "I think I'm going to actually enjoy math class this year."

Evan quickly pulled his pants back up, and left the washroom. It was now that Vicky decided to give control of Alisha's body back.

Alisha slumped on the floor and just sat there on her knees, in complete disbelief over what just happened. She just gave her first blowjob, and in a school washroom with a guy she not only barely knows, but has a class with for the next four months.

"What are you waiting for, Lish?" said Vicky. "Get cleaned up and get back to class!"

Feeling defeated and humiliated, Alisha got up off the floor, and left the stall to go to the nearest sink. She looked at herself in the mirror; her hair was a mess, and her makeup was somewhat smudged, and there was even some of Evan's cum on her chin.

Alisha cleaned herself up as best as she could, and walked slowly back to her class. When she entered, no one seemed to look up as the rest of her classmates were working on their assignment. She walked back to her seat beside Evan, and silently sat down, not daring to look in his direction.

Evan leaned over to her, and whispered to her to get her number. Still in feelings of defeat, she didn't resist, and she gave Evan her number. Alisha silently got to work on her assignment, but found it difficult to concentrate.

The rest of the day went by in a haze for Alisha, as she tried her best not to dwell on what had just happened in math class. P.E. was just some warm-up exercises, followed by a game of dodgeball. Thankfully, Alisha had some friendly faces she recognized in this class, with Toni and Samantha being there. Eventually, the dismissal bell went for the end of the school day, and Alisha went to her bus to head home.

Alisha paced back and forth as she waited for her bus, trying to calm herself down. Once on the bus, Alisha sat with her head resting against one of the windows, blankly staring outside. Her mind was still reeling from what had happened that day. She realized that she was no longer truly in control of herself, and she was completely helpless to do anything about it. She thought back to the day before, when she was under the bridge, and when she made that mistake of accepting that dare.

When she got home, Alisha went right to her room and closed the door. She sat on her bed, leaned back into her fluffy pillows, and began to cry. She felt like an absolute failure. It had been the worst day that Alisha had experienced, and had no idea how to process what happened. It was barely a day ago that she had never experienced a kiss up until her time spent under the bridge with Samantha, Tyler, and Ryan. And now, she found herself not only having kissed two guys, both of which she didn't really know, but one of them she had given a blowjob to. As far as Alisha was concerned, today had been the worst day of her life.

For the next few hours, Alisha lay on top of her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling while tears rolled gently down her face and onto her pillows. Eventually, she got up and made her way to her washroom to clean herself up for dinner with her family. As she stood in front of the mirror and searched her reflection for answers, images of what had happened earlier that day flooded back into her mind. She was startled by her own appearance. Her face was wrought with pain and confusion, and deep red blotches still marked where tears had been moments before. She even felt like just for a moment, she could still taste what it was like to have Evan's cock in her mouth, and the taste of his cum that followed. Eventually, she made her way downstairs to join her family for dinner.

While the rest of her family was lively and chatty while enjoying dinner, Alisha sat silently, just slowly eating her dinner and doing her best to seem like nothing was bothering her. She smiled at everyone, but it didn't feel real.

After dinner, Alisha returned to her room, and sat at her window, mindlessly staring outside.

Not long after Alisha sat down did Vicky break her silence, their first time talking since the washroom incident earlier that day.

"I told you I'd go easy on you."

"EASY ON ME??" said Alisha. "YOU HAD ME SUCKING HIS.. HIS.."

"Cock?"

"YES! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME??"

"I told you, a girl's gotta eat. What we did today was enough for me for now, but I'm going to need more soon."

"More what?"

"Sex. I need more sex, and I need it soon. You're going to do whatever I say from now on, understand?"

"I.. I don't.. I don't want..." stuttered Alisha.

"Look, just do what I say when I say it, and I'll always go easy on you. That's all you need to know."

"I don't want this! I want to save myself for marriage! What we did today was already too far! I don't know how I'm going to live with myself now."

"Well unless you're about to elope with someone, I'm afraid that's not going to happen. Now, you can either do as I say, or like I did today, I'll do it myself. It's up to you, but it's happening one way or another."

Alisha was in complete disbelief at what was happening to her. She had always been a good Christian church girl, and never thought that she would be involved in anything like this. She was now under Vicky's control, and there was no way out.

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers