The Third Hunt Pt. 01

Story Info
A long week begins.
3.7k words
4.55
26.8k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after the last incident, I found myself facing the door of my own home, feeling more trepidation than I had in memory. The weather was finally starting to get cooler, after such intense summer heat, but I still felt sweat roll down my back.

Just a week, my mom said. She'd be gone for a week for a big conference overseas, and then she'd be back home. Nothing to be worried about.

Well, wasn't that a fucking mistake.

For a few minutes, I simply stood on the doorstep, hand still in my pocket, grasping the keys. After my last experience, I knew that my home was no longer safe. For all I knew, he could strike at any moment, from any place. He made my life hell with a window of a few hours, or a weekend- what could he do with a week?

Still, at least there was no sign of forced entry. I could enter the house, lock the doors, maybe bar the windows, and sleep with a knife under my pillow until my mom got back.

So, with a shaking hand, I opened the door and stepped inside. Nothing. I peeked into the kitchen, and saw that no one was there.

Then I heard footsteps down the stairs, just in time for Jason to grab me.

I didn't have time to scream before he shut the door behind us and wrapped his arms about my waist, pulling me towards the living room. I tried to swing at him with a free hand, only for him to grab it and twist it behind my back. Before I could try to wriggle out, I heard metal clinking as he secured it with a handcuff, then did the same to my other arm.

With my arms secured, he grabbed me by the shoulders and marched me towards the couch. He pushed me towards it, and I was forced to sit. Jason grabbed a chair and brought it over, sitting down right across from me. He was fully dressed (a rare sight these days), but I could still feel the predatory gaze in his eyes as he regarded me. Even through his pants, I could see the massive bulge of his hideous cock.

For a moment, he said nothing, and instead let me stew in my own fear. Then, he slowly leaned forward, and I sucked in a gasp. Instead of pulling at my clothes, however, he merely rubbed his rough hands on my legs, massaging them. If it had been anyone else, I might have been comforted by the gesture.

"A whole week, huh?" he said, smirking.

I said nothing, instead just staring at him. I don't know if I was hoping to try and make him uneasy, or if I was just too scared to do anything aside from looking at him.

"I know, you must be too filled-" he emphasized that last word "with emotion to come up with anything to say. So I guess I'll start."

His hands worked up to my thighs, digging into my soft skin through the denim of my jeans. He had surprisingly deft fingers, and I could feel my shoulders becoming less tense as he continued to rub.

"I have you to myself for this week, and I know you don't have any obligations, either. So, no one will notice if you're gone all this time. That leaves us with... even more time. And I intend on using that time to the max."

He worked his hands even higher, and leaned in further, to the point where I could feel his breath on my face. He was close enough to kiss me if he wanted.

"I'll be bunking here all week. From morning till night, your ass is mine. I will fuck you in any way I want, whenever I want. You will suck my cock when I tell you to suck my cock, and you'll ride me when I tell you to ride me. Or, you can try not to if you want. I'll just mean a bit of extra fun for me, and a lot of extra pain for you."

His hands moved a bit closer, towards the insides of my thighs. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but he just laughed and kept them spread with his knees.

"I like your spunk, baby girl. It'll make fucking you all the more fun. Now, where was I? Oh, right. You'll not leave this house, unless it's with me. Be good, and I might take you out for some fresh air, but you'll be spending almost all of your waking moments here, getting that tight teen puss stretched. And after a week, I'll make you a deal."

"A deal?" I said, finally able to speak.

"You can choose what happens next. Either you say no, and you'll never see me again, or you say yes, and this week will just be the start."

"You honestly think I'll willingly have sex with you after this?" I said, acid in my voice.

"Never say never, honey." One of his hands finally went between my legs, and I shuddered as he calmly cupped my cunt. "I have a feeling you'll say yes."

"Fuck you," I spat.

He simply chuckled, then gave my cunt a little squeeze, forcing a moan out of me.

"That's the plan."

He then gave me a quick peck on the lips, then pulled me to my feet. With one hand on the back of my neck, he started marching me upstairs towards my room. My heart pounded in my chest as I dreaded what would come next.

Once we were inside, he unlocked my cuffs and spun me around. His lips curled into a smile, but I sensed no friendliness in his eyes.

"To celebrate the start of this grand occasion, how about you put on that green bikini? You know the one."

I didn't move for a few tense seconds, then slowly, slowly, I made my way over to my dresser. I bent over to open the drawer with my swimwear, tensing when he patted my ass, then rummaged through.

I hadn't worn the green bikini in two years- it was no longer a comfortable size once I got bigger. I considered it for a moment, then closed my eyes and began undressing, pulling off my shirt. Unhooking my bra, I slipped my bikini top on, wincing a little. It was a bit small on me now, and I felt my tits trying to pop free, squeezing out a little on the sides.

After repeating the process with my bottoms, I turned around and looked at Jason. His grin broadened, and he reached out with a hand, only to pull back, like a kid not wanting to open his Christmas gift just yet.

"How about you take a shower now? Get it nice and wet."

I paused, and the grin faded.

"That wasn't a request."

I brushed past him, and made my way to the shower, feeling tears well up as I remembered what he did to me last time here. Thankfully, he stayed dressed as he stepped into the bathroom after me. He leaned against the sink counter, and watched me.

"Get in."

I did as told, and turned the water on, making sure the stream didn't hit me until it warmed up. I stood under the water, letting it soak me, and through it I could see him watching me.

"Make sure to get yourself clean," he commanded.

I paused for a moment, then grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather myself. Sensing what he wanted, I made sure to spend extra time rubbing it on my chest and between my legs, getting my pale skin sudsy before I washed it all down. Jason watched me, and then began to undress, peeling away his shirt and pulling down his pants to reveal his massive cock at full mast.

"Out," he said.

I turned off the water and stepped out on trembling legs, water dripping from me as I stared at him. He studied me, eyes moving from my feet to my slick chest, and I realized his expression was softening, as if lost in memory.

Then, he pulled me in for a kiss, his hard cock poking at my belly as he deeply Frenched me. I let his tongue overpower mine, relieved that at least he practiced fantastic hygiene.

Then he slipped behind me and pushed me against the sink, bending me over the counter slightly. I could see in the mirror as he snaked a hand up and grabbed my right breast, squeezing hard and eliciting a gasp from me. His hard-on slipped between my thighs, and he began to rub it back and forth, back and forth, against my fabric-covered seam. To my horror, I could feel myself quickly getting wet, heat dancing up my belly as my pulse quickened.

"Oh," I whispered, then squeaked as he began to play with my nipple over the fabric of my bikini top. "Oh."

Jason kept on playing with my nipple for a few moments, continuing to rub against me, and I felt the heat grow. I felt almost dizzy, now, shocked at what was happening. How could this be happening? Why did this monster elicit this so easily from me?

Then he stopped, and I barely suppressed a whine.

"Beg me," he suddenly said.

"Huh?" I slurred, looking through hazy eyes at his gaze in the mirror. I could feel his pulse as his cock rested against my cunt, but he somehow seemed able to control himself.

"Beg me to fuck you," he said.

I said nothing at first, then felt a wave of tension roll over me as the pleasure of his ministrations slipped away, taking my rationality with it and leaving only animalistic frustration.

"P-please," I said, tearing up. "Please fuck me... daddy."

At that, he roughly grabbed my bikini bottom and pushed it aside, leaving my wet cunt exposed to the air. I felt the tip of his cock teasing at my lips as he positioned himself, and then I screamed as he surged inside me, filling me in an instant. I gushed around his cock, and the heat in my navel practically exploded as he bottomed out. I fell limp against his chest, and he began to thrust into me in short strokes.

I watched in the mirror as he reached his hand underneath my bikini cup and kneaded my breast, thumb dancing over my nipple as he ground hard into my cunt. Yet, I could sense a mild amount of frustration from him, as he kept his other hand on the counter to hold me.

In the fog of my mind, a plan began to emerge. If I did what he wanted, that meant I could leave the house, even if only under his supervision. If I did that, then maybe I could stand a chance of escaping, better than if we were alone in the house.

So, despite feeling like a deboned fish, I leaned forward again and put my hands on the counter, then thrust my ass out.

"There we are," Jason grunted. "There we fucking are."

His other hand shot up, and now he peeled my bikini top down, hands on my breasts as he continued to fuck me. Now, he began to move in longer, slower strokes, and I could see in the mirror as his veiny cock pulled out, my cunt lips rolling with it, only for him to thrust in with enough force to rock my body. As I watched, I could feel the heat returning, preparing me for a second orgasm.

Jason quickened his pace, and I felt his balls slapping against me as he slammed his hips against my asscheeks. I decided to continue reciprocating, and began to match his thrusts, pushing against him every time he bottomed out in me. His tongue found my ear, and the heat blossomed as I felt the orgasm approaching.

This went on for about a minute or so, and then I came again, clenching even harder than before. Jason groaned, thrusting into me all the way, and his cock pulsed. Three times he twitched, as hot cum flooded into me. He pulled out swiftly enough, and I felt his load begin to dribble out of my swollen cunt.

He breathed deeply for a few pulse-pounding moments, then he turned me around and pushed me to my knees. I understood, and quickly took him into my mouth, tasting salt as I sucked the cum off of his length. I ran my tongue over the bulging veins in his dick, and I felt his pulse as he began to harden again.

Then, he pulled out and hoisted me into his muscular arms. Before I could act, he carried me out of the bathroom and back into my room, where he tossed me onto the bed, my tits jiggling with the impact. He hopped atop me, and pulled my bikini back over my tits. I felt confused at that, then I felt him slide forward, slipping his half-hard member between my breasts.

Slickened by our previous fuck and my warm-up, his dick quickly thrust in and out between my breasts, and I felt my nipples harden and tingle as spread his slimy cock all over my cleavage. Again and again the head emerged, almost close enough to kiss, and then it'd disappear, hidden entirely between my breasts.

Pulling away, he unhooked my bikini top, then slid down to my legs and did the same with my bottom. I was completely nude before him, and I felt vulnerable as he loomed over me.

I also felt more heat flood up my stomach as he moved between my wide-open legs and thrust into me once again.

He hooked my legs over his shoulders, and lifted my ass off the bed slightly as he cupped my asscheeks and began to thrust deeply into me. I rocked into the mattress every time he pushed into me, and my tits bounced with each thrust, drawing his attention there. He would pause briefly, then surge into me with extra force, making them bounce even more sharply as he pounded into my cunt.

"I swear, this pussy feels better every time," he groaned. "This is my cunt, you hear? You've only had me, and you'll only ever have me."

He let go of my ass, then moved atop me, our chests pressed together. My tits slid against his pecs as he ground into me, our bodies intertwined on the bed. He kissed up my neck, then began to French me again. I returned his gesture, and began to suck on his tongue, prompting him to groan and grind into me with greater speed.

"Say it," he said, pulling away.

"Cum in me daddy," I said, reflexively.

He kissed me again, and then thrust one last time. I came again, moaning into his mouth, and with that he shot another load, still as strong as before. Numbly, I considered that this had to be the fifth time he came inside me without a condom. How much longer could I go before I was pregnant?

Slowly, slowly, he pulled his limp cock out of me, and I felt his seed spill onto the covers. He lay on his back next to me, then absentmindedly leaned over and started sucking on my nipple.

"See, it's better when you reciprocate," he said.

I was too much in the afterglow to consider what he said. Halfmindedly, I could see him get up and reach for something in a bag he'd probably placed in my room before I came home.

The glow faded when I saw him pick up an enema kit.

"You're still..." I slurred.

"I said all day. I might take a bit to recover from that last one, but that just means you have time to get ready."

"For you to sodomize me again?"

He simply laughed. "That's a way of putting it. Now, go in the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up."

"Jason, I just-"

He pinched my nipple, and I yelped.

"Daddy or master. Nothing else," he said in a low tone. "And I wasn't fucking requesting you. Either you clean yourself up, or I'll just do what I did last time. Your choice."

I swallowed dryly, and rose. "O-okay... daddy."

"Good." He tossed me the kit, then pointed to the door, smiling. "I'll be here when you're ready."

I sucked in a breath, then made my way to the bathroom.

0

An hour later, much of which was taken up by a long, hot shower, I stepped back into the bedroom. Jason was waiting for me, arms folded behind his head as he lay on my bed. His cock was up again, pointed at the ceiling, and I grimaced.

"Kneel by the bed," he said.

There was already a pillow there. I knelt on it, and he got up and moved behind me. Grabbing my shoulders, he bent me over the bed, then slid his hands down my bare back, fingertips ghosting along my sideboobs. He grabbed my ass and forced my cheeks wide.

"Good job," he said. "Guess I'll reward you with something."

Before I could even ask, I gasped as I felt something cold press against my rosebud. I realized it was lubrication, and so I relaxed slightly as he applied it. Then, I felt his thumb push inside, while his fingers found my cunt. His middle finger, broad and calloused, brushed against my clit, and I whimpered.

He teased me like that for a few minutes, working my clit and thrusting his thumb into my asshole, spreading the lube inside. He pulled out, as if satisfied, and then I felt something much larger press against my asshole.

It was a lot easier than the last time, accepting him as he slowly slid into my ass. In a few seconds, he was bottomed out, and I could feel him like a hot iron inside me.

"Hot damn, this is still just as fucking tight," he groaned, thrusting on that last word.

His monstrous cock pulled out, until the head remained, and then he slowly pushed it back in, almost agonizingly so. Unlike the crazed fuck of before, he seemed content on taking his time, sawing in and out of my ass almost casually. It gave me time to feel every ridge and bump, every vein, as he fucked me.

"Better than before, huh?" he said, like we were just talking about football or something. "I could've split you open, but now you can enjoy it better. Call me psychic, but something tells me you're an ass girl."

I realized I was practically wheezing, my heart pounding as I felt tension build in my navel. Christ, why did it feel so good? Every time he pulled out, I ached for him to fill me again, as though he was hitting some magic spot near my clit.

He stopped, giving my ass a light slap, and I tensed about him as I came.

"Ass girl it is," he said.

He pulled out, and I moaned in desperation, feeling my intelligence slip away. In that moment, the animal that used to be me didn't care that this man had raped me, taken my virginity away, hurt me. This man couldn't be human to make me feel like this.

Jason hoisted me onto the bed, and I got on my hands on knees as he positioned himself. He thrust into me in one go, and then began to pound into me like an animal, filling the room with the sound of his hips slapping against my asscheeks. My tits swung with each thrust, and he played with them with one hand as he continued to fuck my ass.

I began to match thrusts with him again, but it didn't seem to make him cum any quicker. All it did was make the heat return, and I whimpered as I came for a second time. My arms collapsed, and I simply lay with my face on the bed as he plundered my round ass. He paused, then laid me flat on my stomach, while he abducted his legs over mine, tightening my ass over his cock.

He paused for a bit, as if to savor the sensation of my ass gripping his cock.

Slick with sweat, he rubbed against me as he ground into my ass, and his tongue found my cheek. I moved slightly to meet him, and he began to kiss me, hands moving between the mattress and my body so he could hold my breasts. To my astonishment and horror, I felt yet another orgasm coming up.

His fingers found my nipples, and I couldn't take it. Another orgasm rolled over my weakened defenses, and I was completely limp. I felt like I didn't exist, like I was just something for him to fuck.

"There's daddy's little slut," he said in my ear.

He pulled my hips up once more, and he pounded into my ass again, moving in long and harsh thrusts as he moved with reckless tempo.

"Say it."

"Cum in me, daddy," I slurred.

He hilted inside of me one last time, and then he swelled inside my ass, depositing a hot load.

A few minutes passed, where we simply stayed like that, then he pulled out. Hot jizz leaked out of my raw ass, and he played with it for a moment, pushing it back in.

I didn't even wait for a command, and instead turned around and began to clean up his cock. He groaned, then put his hands in my hair as I slurped on his wet member. He became hard, and in a minute he was pulsing again. At that, he pulled back, and I felt a weak load hit my face, only spattering me once with his cum.

"That will do," he panted. "There's my girl."

He pushed me onto the bed, then spooned me and pulled the covers over us. His slick cock found my asscheeks, and he nuzzled against me.

"Like I said," he murmured. "Third time's the charm."