Alison Goes to London Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was as Alison was fucking Eva, and Bradley's cock was exploring the squelchy depths of Claire's cake-clogged pussy, and Harriet was using Riley's gape for some smoke-ring target practice, and Darren and Joe were giving Angie an upside-down hand-standing DP, that their glorious communal ecstasy was suddenly interrupted by an ear-splitting crash. The large window which looked out towards the park shattered and collapsed inwards, glass spraying everywhere. "What the fuck?" screamed Claire, wiping icing from her face so as to be able to see better what had happened. There was general panic, with much screaming and swearing, as they all retreated towards the door. It was a few seconds before the dust settled and Darren noticed what had caused the damage: a large stone -- clearly thrown through the window -- now lying on the floor in the middle of the room, with a piece of paper wrapped around it.

Darren walked slowly forward and picked up the stone, unwrapping the paper and looking at it.

To Miss Eva Daniels,

he read.

"What on earth?" said Eva, reaching out for the note. She unfolded it and slowly read out:

Eva, I'm so sorry. I need to speak to you. Please can you meet me on the bench opposite the bandstand in the park, today at about 4 p.m. I am so sorry for being so horrible to you. But this is an emergency. I am in trouble. I'm desperate. Please please help me.

Eva gasped, as she read the signature:

Chad

"Dickhead..." muttered Alison. "What the fuck does he want?"

12