Line 25

Story Info
A bus driver discovers the pleasures of dogging.
1.7k words
4.21
8.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Line 25 is one of the busiest lines in town during early mornings and afternoons, but it is basically empty during the evenings and the weekends. It's running from the railway station to the edge of the forest on the top of the hill, taking commuters to the train station and back home. On weekends families who want to do some hiking or to have a walk with their dogs frequent the line. However, once everybody gets home, the bus is basically empty during the evenings, especially during the weekends.

The last two stops are particularly unused after sunset, as no one really wants to go to the forest in the dark. However, the bus can only turn around in the car park next to the forest and this way shortening its route is not an option.

This is the line I work on. I'm only a part time bus driver, I work on weekends mostly, and sometimes on weekdays after the afternoon rush is over. It's more like a hobby, although they pay me a reasonable salary. On weekdays I teach history in elementary school, something I've been doing for the last thirty-five years, but my weekends got absolutely boring since my kids grew up and have their own families now, and my wife passed away almost a decade ago. Being home alone is not fun, at least not for me. Visiting the gym, tending the tiny garden of my house and reading was basically all I did.

My friend, John, a full-time bus driver persuaded me to get behind the wheel, as he knew that I used to be a bus driver a long time ago when I was doing my military service. The company is looking for new drivers all the time, especially for ones who are available on weekends and for night shifts. So, I took a few courses and renewed my licence, and a month later I was working on line 25.

It was a warm, mid-September Saturday evening when things in my life took an interesting turn. The bus was empty, and I planned to arrive at the forest terminus at nine o'clock in the evening. There I normally have a fifteen-minute break, and I usually pour myself a coffee from my vacuum flask and relax a bit, listening to the radio.

This time however, two girls, both in their early twenties got on the bus at the university dorms. One of them was of average build with a cute face, green eyes and short hair that was painted bright red. She had a surprising amount of earrings and a piecing in her nose. The other one was tall and thin with long, black hair. She also seemed to love piercings and earrings, but she also had a really nice tattoo on her neck. Both girls were dressed casually, in loose jeans, high top shoes and softshell jackets. Not exactly what you need in the forest on a cool night.

"Good evening, ladies," I greeted them as they sat down in the front. "You really want to go to the forest at this hour?"

"Oh, you must be new," the red girl remarked with a warm smile. "Nobody told you about it, right?"

"Well yes, this is my second week," I admitted. "And nobody told me what?"

"OK, so this is line 25. University students call it the dogging line. It takes us, who don't have cars to the car park next to the forest. There is pretty much action going on there at this hour."

I was surprised. I have heard about dogging, but I never thought that there would be a place for dogging in this city.

"So you girls go to the car park to have... erm... fun?" I asked somewhat awkwardly.

"Yeah," the blonde one answered. "Tanya wants to find a guy to give her some hard dicking, and I want to watch."

She said this in a matter-of-fact way as it would be completely normal. I started wondering that maybe it was. I looked at Tanya, as she seemed to be completely OK with the way the blond girl spoke about her.

"And what kind of guys are you looking for?" I asked.

"Well, like good looking bus drivers in their early fifties," Tanya said with a wide smile. "But only one guy this time. Gina only wants to watch."

"So what do you say?" Gina asked. "Are you coming with us?"

I looked at the girls. They were definitely gorgeous and looked serious about their plans.

"Sure," I answered.

We arrived at the terminus, and I stopped the engine. I looked around and I could see five or six cars parking a bit farther away in a cluster. A few of them even had their headlights on, directed towards the trees.

"I have a fifteen-minute break only," I said.

"That is exactly what we need," Tanya said. "There is a secluded spot behind the bushes that we could use."

"You really want a stranger to fuck your pussy right here in the forest? What if I turn out to be a rough man who rips your pussy into pieces?"

"Well, that gives the excitement to it. And as Gina already said, I don't mind if it gets rough," Tanya answered on a husky voice.

We got off the bus, I closed the door and they showed me the place. It was really just a small clear area surrounded by dense undergrowth. The lights from the car park did not really reach here, but the moon provided enough illumination.

"Here," Tanya said. "But if you don't mind, we have to pee first."

"Sure," I said. "I have to pee too. I'll be back in a minute."

"Why would you go away? I'm pretty sure the place is big enough for the three of us," she replied.

"Well, I thought that maybe you wanted some privacy," I replied.

"Not really, we always enjoy company," Tanya answered as she pulled down her pants and squatted.

Before I could say anything, a strong stream of golden liquid poured from her perfectly shaved mound. As she did so, she looked into my eyes with a wide smile. Gina quickly joined her friend and I only realized that I was staring when they were finished and stood up.

"Uh, sorry," I mumbled. "Would you like a tissue?"

"Yeah, thanks, that would be great." they answered in unison and started giggling. "Jinx!"

I gave them some tissues and they wiped themselves clean, making sure to show me their perfect pussies in the dim light. Tanya was completely shaved, and Gina only had a small triangle of public hair, but she also had a piercing near her clit. I could feel as my cock got rock hard.

"But now it's your turn," they giggled.

"I'm afraid I'm way to aroused for that right now," I laughed nervously.

"Oh, the poor thing," Tanya said. "Well, then I think it's time to release the pressure. Show us what you have!"

Here we go, I thought. I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my zipper, then pulled down my pants and my cock prang out. Tanya ang Gina both seemed to be satisfied with what they saw.

"Oh yes, that monster is really excited," Gina giggled.

"I want you to fuck me from behind!" Tanya purred. "You seem to have just the right tool for the task."

And to show me that she really meant it, she turned around and bent forward as she put her hands on the trunk of a tree for leverage. She even parted her legs and literally offered me her pussy to fuck it. She stepped out of her pants and her panties, but otherwise she did not take off her clothes, but this was not surprising at this time of the year. At the same time, Gina sat down on a tree trunk and opened her legs wide so that I could see her wet pussy and her piercing glistening in the moonlight. That was all the persuasion I needed. I stepped behind Tanya and aligned my cock with her entrance. It only took me a gentle push forward, and her steaming hole literally sucked me inside.

"Fuuuck, you feel good," she moaned when my cock sunk deep inside her. "So good. Let me enjoy this beast inside me, and then give me everything you've got."

I kept myself buried deep inside her cunt and searched for her clit with my fingers. When I found it and gently rubbed it between two fingers, her whole body shook with a minor orgasm. I looked up and I could see as Gina watched us and fingered herself, pushing two fingers deep inside her snatch. She was obviously lost in her own pleasure.

"Haaahh," Tanya moaned loudly. "No need for that, big man. Just fuck me and fill my pussy with your cum!"

"You want my cum in your pussy?"

"Fuck, yes! Every drop. I'm on the pill, don't worry, just fill my hungry pussy," she panted.

And so I did. I grabbed her hips and began fucking her with long, hard strokes. Her pussy was drenched and my cock slipped in and out easily. Every time I pushed inside, my balls slapped her cunt and she moaned each time. It did not take me long to reach the point of no return. With a final push I buried my shaft deep inside her hot box and released my a huge load inside her. When I finally pulled out, my cum dripped out of her.

"Oh my, you really know how to fill a pussy," she panted as she pulled up her panties. "Now go over to Gina, let her taste your juices mixed with mine. If I'm not mistaken, we still have about two minutes before you have to go back."

Gina was already on her knees, waiting for my cock. She took it into her mouth and cleaned it nicely, running her pierced tongue around it several times. Then we got back to the bus and I started the engine. They sat down behind me and I could see in the mirror when Gina's hand disappeared in Tanya' pants. She pulled it out a few seconds later and licked them clean.

They both got off the bus when we reached the dorm. I thought that I'll never see them again, but exactly one week later Tanya was waiting for me in the terminus once again. This time however she was with an older woman, probably in her mid-forties.

"Hi, stud," Tanya greeted me when I opened the door. "I told my mom about that magical clearing we found last week, and she was wondering if she could join us. What do you think?"