Alison Loves A Ch. 05

Story Info
Alison loves ass.
11.3k words
4.78
4.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pretty Little Liars and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alison DiLaurentis hated waiting. If she had to be, she could be patient. But this seemed like such an unnecessary waste of time. Her time. Everyone else was here, what was taking her so long? Not that Alison really cared why, she just wanted this wait to be over. And for Hanna Marin to get her fat ass here already. Everyone else was here.

Well, everyone who mattered. Namely, her bitches, Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings and Emily Fields. They were all sitting around, like this was a normal sleepover, chatting obsessively, while their top waited for her moment. Then, when finally Hanna squeezed her fat ass into her Mistress's bedroom, the fun really started.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." Hanna apologized, "I-"

"Nobody cares why you're late, Hefty." Alison quickly cut her off, before smiling sweetly, "All that matters, is you're here now."

"Thanks, Ali." Hanna beamed, closing the door behind her, putting her stuff down, and then going to join her friends on the floor.

"No!" Alison cut Hanna off from trying to do the last thing, and then ordered, "Stand in the centre of the room, where I can see you."

"Ali-" Hanna began nervously.

"Now!" Allison snapped, then quickly added, "And that goes for the rest of you, too. I want you to line up, facing me. Now!"

There was an unacceptable pause, and then Emily cautiously questioned, "Ali? What-"

"Oh, don't look so surprised, Em." Alison scolded, before pointing out, "I've told you all about each other, and shown you the pictures to prove it. You all know that you belong to me now. Well, you always have, but I've made it official, by stretching out those perfect asses of yours, and making you my anal bitches. Now quit your whining, and show me what's mine."

Which unsurprisingly, had the four other girls blushing tomato red, briefly looking at each other, and then finally doing as they were told, like the broken lezzie sluts they were. Alison had wondered whether they had been talking about what was happening with each other, it was nice to get confirmation that they hadn't. If they had, they might've saved one of them from being broken.

However, now they all were, it was about time things changed around here. Oh yes, no more tiptoeing around this. These sluts were going to truly learn their place, and Alison was going to enjoy every second of teaching it to them. Which included slowly finishing the magazine she was reading, and leaving the other girls just waiting for her, before finally tossing it aside, coming down from her bed, which had acted as her throne, and walking over to her subjects like the Queen she was.

She was also like a lioness in the way she stalked her pray, circling them a few times, before casually telling them, "Those clothes are... acceptable, I suppose. At least when the five of us are in public together, given that we want to give people the delusion that you're still four girls, with promising futures ahead of you. But we know the truth, don't we? Yes, we do, mmmmmmmm. We all know that the four of you won't ever really be anything, except my personal playthings. And playthings don't deserve clothes. So take them off. Now! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, from now on, you sluts are going to be naked whenever we're alone together, so I can truly admire what's mine. Do I make myself clear?"

To emphasize those last words, Alison smacked Emily's ass roughly, causing the innocent teen to cry out loudly, blush again, and then finally answer properly, "Ye, yes... Ali? Ah!"

"Yes, Mistress." Alison pushed.

"Yes, Mistress." Emily quickly whimpered.

"Yes, Mistress." Spencer replied hesitantly after that.

"Yes, Mistress." Arya then answered.

"Yes, Mistress." Hanna was then the last one, more out of embarrassment than pride.

"That's another thing I've decided." Alison explained, as her bitches did as they were told, "You of course can't call me that when we're in public together. I want people to know you're taken, but not necessarily mine. Not like that. It's no one's business, but ours. But when we are alone together, you bitches are going to truly start giving me the respect I deserve. That means referring to me as 'Mistress, your Mistress or Mistress Alison'. I will also accept some variation on Queen, or Goddess. Just some kind of title to make it clear that you understand that I'm so far above you, and your beneath me. Ha, you four are lucky I allowed you the privilege of grovelling at my feet, let alone allowing me to give you orgasms. Do I make myself clear?"

There was unsurprisingly a chorus of 'yes, Mistress' from her bitches. None of them were brave enough to try a variation yet, but that didn't matter. No, all that mattered at that point, was that they were down to their underwear, Alison moving behind them, so she could get the best possible look at what came next. Which meant she missed out on those titties being revealed, which was a shame, especially with Hanna's large pair.

But there would be plenty of time to admire them later, and it definitely beat missing out on her favourite part of their bodies. Which was of course, their asses, Alison practically drooling as pretty much one by one, they were revealed to her in all their glory.

Something that she just stared at for a few long minutes, before reaching out, and sliding her hands all over the cheeks. There were moments of embarrassment from her fuck pets, but that was to be expected. And it wasn't like their opinions mattered. Well, maybe a little. Especially Emily's, given that Alison truly had affection for her. However, only so far as it took them to get what they shared purpose in life was.

Namely, to be good little butt sluts for Alison DiLaurentis, who spend the next few long minutes walking up and down that row of asses, squeezing and fondling each one in turn. In fact, she did it for longer than she was intended, but she was just having so much fun, before finally finding her words again.

"I should probably spank the lot of you. Especially you, Han." Alison said, emphasizing that last part by giving Hanna's meaty cheeks a hard double smack, which had the other blonde crying out loudly, "You've more than earned it, after having the audacity of showing up late, and making me wait to play with this big, fat butt of yours."

"I'm sorry, Ali. I-" Hanna started to apologize again, before being cut off by another double smack to her ass.

"I told you, I don't want to hear your excuses." Alison snapped, quickly adding, "And that goes for the rest of you as well. You need to understand that nothing in your lives matters more then pleasing me. I am your world. And I'm tired of not being treated the way I deserve, so from here on out, failure to do so will have consequences. Understand, bitches?"

"Yes, Mistress Alison." Hanna and Spencer were quick to reply.

"Ye, yes, Mistress Ali." Emily and Aria stammered a few seconds later.

"But..." Alison grinned wickedly, as she gently massaged the pain away from Hanna's butt, "Luckily for you four, I just so happen to be in a really, really good mood. And you were smart enough to come here prepared, just like I told each of you. In fact, why don't you show everyone else what I mean? Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I think that will be fun. No! Don't move. Don't try to obey, without clear instructions. You aren't smart enough for that. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, the four of you are nothing but dumb fuck holes. Yes, Spencer, even you. Because sure, you might be book smart, but at the end of the day, you're weak. You all need a real woman to own you. And that's where I come in. Mmmmmmmmm, and you need to thank me, for giving you what you need?"

"Erm, thank you, Mistress?" Spencer questioned cautiously.

"Yes, thank you Mistress Ali." Aria quickly added.

"Thank you so much, Mistress Alison." Hanna added after that.

"Thank you, my Goddess." Emily replied softly, trying it out on her tongue.

"Damn right." Alison grinned wickedly, then pushed, "Now, where were we? Oh yes, you were proving why I was pleased with you. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, you are going to prove it, by spreading your cheeks. No, don't bend over. Not yet. Mmmmmmmmm, I know it's natural for you little anal sluts, but try to restrain yourself for a second, K? Good, mmmmmmmmm, now turn back, and face me. Just your head, Han. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. That's exactly right. Now, smile for me. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's so good. I love it! Now, mmmmmmmm, you have my permission to bend over. Ah fuck yeah, show me those bitch holes."

Emily and the rest blushed bright red pretty much the entire time, but especially whenever they would have to chorus some variation of 'yes, Mistress' to the obscene things that Alison was saying, and ordering them to do. And yet, while there was little hesitation, especially in the beginning, Emily didn't even think about disobeying. She got the impression that neither did any of her other friends.

Because why would they? Alison DiLaurentis was a force of nature. Nothing had ever felt so natural as doing as she said. That had been the story of their entire lives, so why would that change now, just because things were turning sexual? If anything, that only made her want to obey more.

Admittedly, it was not long ago she had no reason to suspect anyone else in their friend group swung that way. And maybe they hadn't before Alison DiLaurentis decided that she wanted to 'play for the other team'. Or maybe this was inevitable? Maybe they really were destined to be Alison DiLaurentis's anal bitches? Ali certainly seemed to think so, given the things that she was saying. And what she was making them do.

Something that as usual, Ali took pictures of with her phone, making sure to get plenty of shots with their faces in them, so there would be no denying it was them. And yet, they still let it happen, and then were given a good look at why they had pleased their Goddess.

"There, you see that?" Alison showed them a picture of their butts, "Four pretty little ass holes, plugged up, ready to be used. Ready to be used by their owner! And said owner, is really proud of her property, for understanding the natural state of things. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, your asses should always be filled with butt-plugs, so they are ready for me to fuck at a moment's notice. Whenever I'm not using you, of course. Or when your shit holes are gaping too widely. It will also help prevent you getting any silly little ideas, like you could ever be anything but my personal anal slaves. Something we're going to celebrate to night, with a nice reverse gang bang. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm going to pound all your slutty little butts, and you're going to take it like the worthless pieces of fuck meat you are!"

"Yes, Goddess Alison." Emily whimpered pathetically, adding for good measure, "Please use me."

"Me too." Aria quickly added, "I want that too."

"Me three." Hanna agreed, "My ass is yours."

"Mine too." Spencer chimed in, "It would be an honour if you used me, Mistress Ali."

Initially Allison smirked at this response, before abruptly smacking Hanna across the face, almost knocking her over, then steadied her bitch by grabbing that face and yelling into it, "Your big fat ass!"

"My big fat ass!" Hanna blurted out without thinking, then quickly added, "My big fat ass is yours, Mistress Ali."

"That's right, good girl." Allison smirked, stroking the other blonde's hair, while glaring at Aria, "And remember to use one of my proper titles."

"Yes, Mistress, AH!" Hanna began, before being taken by surprise as Ali emphasized her words by spitting in her face. Something which probably should have enraged her, and probably would have if it had been anyone else, but because it was the mighty Alison DiLaurentis, she simply wept, "Yes, Mistress Ali. Sorry, Mistress Ali."

"Yes, Mistress Ali. Sorry, Mistress Ali." Aria quickly repeated, just in case she got the same treatment.

"Yes, Mistress Alison. Sorry, Mistress Alison." Emily then also parroted, just to be safe.

"Yes, Mistress Alison. Sorry, Mistress Alison." Spencer finally parroted, who like Emily hadn't replied wrong, but wanted to be safe, and more importantly, please her Dom.

Which made Emily wonder, was Alison testing them to see just how much she could get away with? Or was she just drunk with power, and confident that she could do anything that she wanted at this point? Because she was right. Oh God, the most amazing part of all this, was that Emily would do just about anything to please the Goddess known as Alison DiLaurentis. And given the way they were acting, it was exactly the same thing for her other best friends.

All of whom watched as their Mistress retrieved a strap-on dildo, which seemed even wider and longer than the one she had used to take their anal cherries, attached it around her waist, and covered it with lube. She didn't even take off all her clothes first, instead choosing to strip down to her underwear, as another sign that she was above them.

"You see this dick?" Allison asked as she closed the distance between them, and then walked up and down the line, so they could all get a good look.

The question of course, had been rhetorical, that didn't stop Hanna from opening her stupid mouth, "Yes, Mistress Alison."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, and listen, you stupid fuck hole!" Alison snapped angrily, this time giving Hanna a back hand which almost knocked her over, especially as Ali didn't move to save her this time.

Despite that fact, Hanna still pathetically whimpered, "Yes, Mistress Ali. Sorry, Mistress Ali."

"Now, like I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted..." Allison began, briefly pausing to smack Hanna gently in the face, this time with the strap-on, and then occasionally doing the same to others, as she explained, "You see this dick? Well, you're going to take it in the ass. Every, single, inch of it. All the way, up all of your slutty little butts. But there's no need to worry, mmmmmmmm, because I've been stretching out those fuck holes you call back doors, and I know my girls are not just going to take it. They're going to love it. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you are. So, I want you to take a moment to imagine what this big dick is going to feel like when it's deep inside your bowels, and you're pleasing your Mistress with the only part of you which has any value."

For better or for worse, there was no reply this time, not even from Hanna. Partly because they were scared of saying the wrong thing, and also, it seemed like a rhetorical question again. However, mostly they didn't answer, because they were busy imagining what was about to happen to them. And like before, Emily couldn't resist studying the faces of her friends, to once again find only positive signs.

In this case, dreamy looks, as they imagined what their Mistress told them. Even if they were all pretty intimidated by the monster dildo slapping them in the face one by one while Ali talked, then while she briefly paused to savour this moment, before giving them their next order.

"So get on my bed." Allison eventually ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want my girls face down, ass up on my bed. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get in your natural positions, so I can butt fuck you, one after the other, like the dumb anal whores you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, good girls. Good little butt sluts!"

"Yes, Mistress Alison." Emily, Aria, Hanna and Spencer all pretty much replied at the same time, and obeyed just as quickly.

Something which Alison admired for a good few long seconds, before adding, "Good girls. In fact, mmmmmmmmmmm, you've all been so, so good, I'm going to give you another reward. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, gonna reward you good. Give you something that will make sure you're nice and ready for a big dick in the ass."

"Thank you, Mistress Alison." Emily, Aria, Hanna and Spencer all pretty much replied at the same time, just to be safe.

Alison chuckled at this reaction, and the fact that, of course, these little anal sluts cried out in pleasure, as one by one she grabbed onto the handles of their butt-plugs, and started playing with them. Mostly, this meant pulling them all the way out of those slutty little fuck holes, but occasionally she would turn the plugs around inside those back doors, or pull them out to the widest part of the plug.

In fact, she especially loved doing the latter, as it just might be the best way to stretch out these cock sleeves for what was to come. Hell, it would have been probably better for them, if that had been all she was talking about. But no, because Allison just couldn't resist pulling a plug out, and replacing it with her tongue.

She of course started with Emily, once again proving to her that she was her favourite. And she might have even lingered on there for longer than the others, although it was kind of hard to tell, given that Alison went crazy for those perfect asses. Admittedly, she may simply be able to lick an ass hole. To slide her tongue all around it, and slowly tease it open.

Which had her briefly considering allowing one of her girls to go without a plug for a few hours, and more importantly, without her cock. Of course, Allison found the idea truly horrifying. She knew she could be a world-class bitch, but there were limits to her cruelty. And the thought of allowing these fuck holes to close was too much for her to bear. No, she would have to find herself a nice fresh virgin ass, and break it in. Mona, maybe? Yes, that would be fun.

For a few long minutes, Alison allowed herself to get lost in thoughts about possible future targets, most of them would end up being one and done conquests, as there was no one truly more worthy of her time, then these four women bent over in front of her. More to the point, there were no asses more perfect for her needs, then these four.

And seemingly to prove that point, she spent what felt like an eternity worshiping them with her mouth and tongue. Hell, she even rubbed her face in them, and kissed those cheeks. Which wasn't much of a top thing to do, but who cares? This was all about her, and her needs. And at that moment, she needed to do whatever she fucking wanted to those perfect little butts.

Most of all though, she fucked them. Oh yes, she fucked them with those plugs, and soon she would use her strap-on, but for a few glorious minutes between, she used her tongue. As in, she went back and forth between them, and shoved her tongue as deep into those fuck holes as they would go.

Which was very far, considering how well loosened they had become. Oh yes, Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily all took the full length of their Mistress's tongue into their butts, meaning that Alison could actually fuck her bitches in the ass with her tongue. Something she did with incredible enthusiasm, pressing her face as deep in between those cheeks, so she could get that tongue even deeper into those welcoming fuck holes.

It took a little while, but eventually Alison convinced herself to pull her mouth away reluctantly, so she could move onto her favourite thing in the whole world, albeit with one more humiliation for her friends turned anal slaves, "Fuck your own asses! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck those slutty little butts with those plugs. Or your own fingers! I don't care, I just want to see you abusing your own fucking shit holes. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, pound those slutty little bitch holes, and entice me to fuck them. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, and tell me why I should give you the honour of being the first tonight to feel my big dick up your pathetic whore ass!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers