Alison Loves A Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over again, she came, but Alison wouldn't be stopped. Nothing would stop her, until she made all four of her bitches cum for her. Failure was not an option. Especially not on their first night with all of them together. No, she needed to make an impression, and solidify her ownership. Which wasn't really necessary, as again, all four of these little lezzie sluts were beyond broken, but for the sake of her pride, Alison was determined to do it, at any cost.

Thankfully, without needing to be asked, her bitches helped her do it. Oh yes, first Emily, then Spencer, then Hanna and finally Aria lifted themselves up onto all fours, and pushed their butts back against her as hard as they possibly could. They did this without being asked, but Ali couldn't possibly be mad at them, given the wonderful results.

Namely, that all four of them became completely lost in making each other and themselves cum. For Alison, it was mostly the former. Hell, her own long-awaited orgasms were if anything a hindrance to her true goals. Thankfully, she was as sure as she could be that she achieved those goals.

Even if she completely lost the ability to think for a good long while, she was able to remain conscious long enough to know that she made all of her anal sluts cum so hard they squirted at least once for her. And by the time it was over, each of them was nothing but a tired mess of quivering flesh. Even if maybe, to her shame, it was Alison who just might have been the worst.

After all, she could be wrong, but she was fairly certain she was the only one to pass out from a combination of her climaxes, and just sheer exhaustion. What was worse was that she didn't even know how long she was out for. It could've been seconds, minutes, or even hours. Which was the exact opposite of the impression that she wanted to leave.

Although on the bright side, no one had moved. Oh yes, her sluts were still waiting for her next command, or just to be used again, like the bitches they were. Which in turn, caused a wide smile to cross Alison's face, and rejuvenated her enough to pull her cock out of the hole in front of her, fall backwards onto her butt, and admire her handiwork.

Somewhere along the way, Alison had lost track of who she was butt fucking, and was honestly surprised to see it was Spencer she had last used. Which made her wonder whether she owed Aria and Hanna a couple of extra ass fuckings? Oh well, she was sure she could make it up to them later. For now, she was content to just admire how widely those ass holes were gaping.

Honestly, she had seen wider, but to see them all in a row like that was truly something special. Although, it could be better, she thought with a grin. In fact, given just how much ass cream she had treated them to tonight, she could think of a couple ways to make this whole thing better for herself personally.

"Spread your cheeks, bitches." Alison finally ordered hoarsely, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me those pretty little gapes."

"Yes, Mistress Ali." Emily quickly whimpered.

"Yes, Mistress Ali." Spencer groaned just as quickly.

"Yes, Mistress Ali." Arya moaned almost at the same time.

"Yes, Mistress Ali." Hanna was just about able to reply, also almost at the same time.

It was almost freaky, the way that they replied almost in perfect sync with each other. Especially as, at the same time, they reached back, grabbed onto their cheeks and spread them wide apart, giving their precious Mistress Ali the best possible look at their gaping butt holes. Something which of course, had Alison quickly reaching for her phone, so she could immortalize this very special moment.

She even made her bitches look back at her, giving her the perfect blackmail material on them to do anything that she wanted. Not that it was really necessary. No, after this, they would be truly hers forever. Hell, that was true before all of this, but it was a wonderful way too solidify that.

Unable to help herself, Alison then gave them another test, by unstrapping the dildo, and then looking at each one of them thoughtfully for a few long seconds. They look back at her pleadingly, each hoping they would be the one to have the privilege of tasting the combination of those asses. But no, Alison had already decided that none of them were really worthy of that.

Maybe she would be generous, and give it to them in the future. But for now, she rewarded herself with a treat. Something which clearly disappointed her bitches, but they didn't dare say anything. And it was clear that they still saw her as their Dom, despite doing something arguably submissive. Oh yes, these bitches were truly broken. And truly hers. Damn, it was so good to be Alison DiLaurentis.

The End.