Alison Loves A Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me, Mistress Alison." Aria was the first to start begging, but only just, "Ooooooooooooh, fuck my slutty fucking butt. Butt fuck me like the anal slut I am! The anal slut you made me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you made me your anal slut, Ali. You made me Mistress Alison's ass whore. Ah fuck, I love being your ass whore. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, I love it! Please fuck me. Use my bitch hole, and make me your bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, I love being yours, Mistress Ali. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, oh Mistress, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"No, me!" Hanna whined right after Aria started, and continued more or less at the same time, "Fuck my ass! Oooooooooooh, fuck my big fat ass! Oh please, Ali, pound that slutty little shit hole of mine! Please? Oh please, please, please, fuck me! I fucking need it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm a fucking slut, who needs it in the butt. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you made me your butt slut, Mistress Ali. You made me an anal whore! Ooooooooooooh shit, your nasty little anal whore, who needs her big fat butt fucked 24/7. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I need it stretched, stuffed and fucked every fucking second of the fucking day. So please, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeee, pick me? Ah fuck!"

"No, you should pick me." Spencer threw her name in the hat, again more or less at the same time, "Butt fuck me, Mistress Ali! Oh please, butt fuck me! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me in the butt! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me like the anal slut I am! Please? There's no way their asses are as tight as mine! I'm new! You said you fucked Aria and Hanna first, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and there's no way sweet little Emily loves it up the ass as much as I do. So please, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pick me! Pick me pick me pick me! I want your dick! I need your dick! Oh please, Mistress Alison, give it too me! Oh please, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd!"

"Me, Mistress Alison please pick me." Emily eventually chimed in, almost a full minute after the others, "I want it too. You should butt fuck all of us. We're yours! All yours. You own our asses. Their yours to fuck, and we all know it! I'd, I'd like to go first, but honestly? I just want to be ass fucked anytime. Fucked in the ass by you. Fuck my ass, anytime. All the time, mmmmmmmmm, all the fucking time! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, oh please, Mistress Alison DiLaurentis, use my ass for your pleasure. Fuck it as hard as you want, whenever you want! Please, I'm your fuck hole, and that's all I wanna be. Please, Ali, fuck me! Fuck me hard, like the anal bitch I am. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me like a bitch, Mistress Ali. Fuck me like I'm your bitch."

"And, we have a winner." Allison said, acting as if she was ever going to pick anyone else.

Aria let out a grateful cry as after what felt like hours of teasing Mistress Alison finally pushed her strap-on past the weakened defences of her ass hole and deep into her bottom. It seemed fitting given she was the first one of them Mistress Alison had seduced, but it still made Aria's heart flutter with delight that Ali had chosen to start with her whore ass.

It was an honour the other three clearly wished they had, making Aria feel very smug. She also felt that way because of just how quick and easily her slutty ass took the full length of Alison's big dick, and through it all Aria just whimpered, cried out and even moaned in pleasure at knowing that she was the kind of twisted butt slut who actually enjoy the feeling of her rectum being stretched for a cock.

Once Mistress Alison's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks there was a long pause, Ali clearly savouring the moment that she buried every inch of her dick up Aria's butt. Aria very much enjoyed savouring the moment as well, especially because Alison didn't wait too long to tease her before agreeing to pump her hips back and forth, causing the strap-on dildo to slide in and out of her butt hole and officially begin the first sodomy of the night.

The first of many, as there were three other butts just waiting for her to take them. But also hopefully it would not be a one and done for Aria. No, she hoped that Alison would fuck their asses over and over again until all of them were exhausted from orgasms, and given the previous track record there was a very good chance that would happen.

Closing her eyes Aria focused on that wonderful fantasy for a few long minutes, which was very easy when she was being anally pumped by one of her best friends, while her other best friends waited for their turn to be butt fucked. Doggy style was by far Aria's favourite position, as it was the first she had done with Mistress Alison, and was the perfect reminder that she was Mistress Ali's bitch.

But she also loved anally riding her friend's dick. It showed just how much she loved a cock in her ass, and more importantly gave Mistress Ali a rest, so she would have the strength to roughly pound Aria's whore butt and make her cum. Or deliver another butt fucking.

Or in this case, butt fuck one of their other friends, who could also take their turn anally riding Mistress Alison to show how much they loved it and were devoted to the blonde Goddess, ensuring more ass fucking in the process. Which was something that Aria had been very much looking forward too. Yes, there was a selfish part of her which wanted to keep Mistress Ali all to herself.

However, her Dom had made it very clear from the start, that they didn't have that kind of relationship. And also, that she would be fucking their other friends. Maybe even in front of her. Which had Aria dreaming of this day. Even if this part was easily her favourite, as she was sodomized in front of her best friends, upping the delicious submission and humiliation tenfold.

Suddenly Alison pulled her cock out of Aria's ass, walked around so she was standing in front of her and ordered, "Suck it."

Alison barely got those words out, before Aria wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo, and then moaned loudly and happily. Oh yes, Aria made it very clear that she loved the taste of her own butt, maybe especially the deepest part of it, by just how long she lingered on the head of that weapon of ass destruction.

Then she eagerly bobbed her head up and down the shaft, making sure to get every drop of that precious liquid, just like her Mistress had taught her. Which in turn, made Alison feel very proud of her. So much so, it was only right that she give the little bitch some encouragement. First in the form of wicked chuckles, and then more verbal encouragement.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, suck it just like that, oooooooooooooh fuck!" Alison gleefully encouraged, "Suck your own ass off of my dick! Prove to me what a great ATM ho you are! And to the others! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, prove to Hanna, Emily and Spencer just how much you love the taste of your own ass, you nasty little slut! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, get it all! Get all of that butt cream, by taking that big dick all the way down your throat. Just like you took it aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll up your whore ass! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck it, Aria! Suck it like the little cock sucker you are! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck my fucking cock! Ah fuck!"

Once every drop of that butt cream had been gobbled up, Alison was quick to return the strap-on to Aria's slutty little ass. This time, she went even slower than before, teasing her girls in the process, while also indulging in her favourite sight in the world, that being a butt stretching open for her.

Maybe especially when it was swallowing her dick. Oh, and to do this in front of her other bitches, who were all just patiently waiting their turn, made this twisted moment that much more delicious. Of course, while Alison took her time stuffing that shit-pipe full of dick, she spent only about a minute of fucking it, before she pulled out, and walked around for some more ATM fun.

However, this time, she didn't give Aria the chance to do it. No, she gave it to Hanna. It was tempting to give it to Emily, her favourite, but Alison stuck to her original plan, which meant everyone would get an equal amount of time. And she was rewarded for it, as before she even opened her mouth, Hanna was opening hers as wide as possible, and then wrapping it around the head of that dildo.

Then, just like Aria had, Hanna moaned loudly and happily at the taste of butt. The difference being of course, that she wasn't tasting her own. No, she was tasting one of her best friends. Oh yes, Hanna was tasting Aria's ass, something which of course, Alison gleefully pointed out.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you love that, don't you Hefty? Alison questioned gleefully, Hanna seemingly unintentionally confirming her words with a series of happy moans, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooh, Hefty Hanna always did love yummy treats. Including her own ass cream, BTW. Not that it should be surprising. No, mmmmmmmmm, all of you love the taste of ass, because I trained you that way. But Hefty? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Hefty Hanna especially loved it. Apparently, even when it isn't her own ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, get all that butt cream like the little pig you are, bitch. But don't worry, because the rest of you will be getting the same treatment real soon. I promise you that. Oh yes I do, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, I do."

Naturally, this was a process she repeated over and over again, gifting Spencer and then finally Emily with the taste of Aria's ass. God, it was heaven. Alison had always been in total control with her best friends. They had always been her playthings, but tonight was just one new level of submission after another. And she wished it could never end.

However, as much as she loved Aria's ass, she had three more calling out to her, begging her to fuck them. Well, not literally, but every time she looked at those other asses or at the faces of the other anal sluts, Alison was reminded that she had to move on, eventually. Which took a while, but eventually she did, with just as much pomp and circumstance as before.

"Now it's your turn... Hanna." Alison announced, pulling Hanna's butt-plug out of her roughly, and then ordering, "Mmmmmmm, but only if you beg for it."

"Please, please fuck me Mistress Ali! I need it so bad!" Hanna whined desperately as she was teased by Alison, meaning this time that the mean girl's cock was sliding over her needy little butt hole, "I need to get fucked in the ass! Mmmmmmm yessssssss, I need my big fat ass pounded hard and deep so I can be your good little anal whore! Please, Mistress Ali, take my ass hole! Remind everyone it's your fuck hole! Yours to use however you want. Oooooooooh please, please butt fuck me, mmmmmmm, oh Ali, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, mmmmmm yesssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Ali! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd!"

Hanna cried out with pure joy as Alison started stretching her slutty little bitch hole, and then let out an even louder cry when the head of the big dick slid through her well used ass hole and into her big booty. Whatever sounds she may have made next was then drowned out, as Alison leaned over and shoved the plug which had so recently been in her ass into her mouth, making Hanna moan happily.

God, she loved the taste of her own ass. It was the best taste in the entire world. True, Emily had told her that Ali's cum was even better, but Hanna knew she would never be granted that honour. She was just an anal fuck hole, born to be butt fucked by superior women like Alison DiLaurentis.

She felt so lucky right now that Alison was giving her the privilege of being her little butt bitch and taking her big, beautiful cock up her big fat ass. Especially when there were so many great pieces of ass Mistress Alison could be using instead. God, the other girl was even letting her taste her own ass for doing this, making this moment perfect as far as Hanna was concerned.

Although she couldn't help be a little greedy in this moment, and hope that she would be given another privilege, namely the privilege of tasting the asses of her friends. Or at least a good chance to see them getting ass fucked. Although for now Hanna was more than satisfied with the taste of her own ass, and being anally stuffed.

Of course it took no time at all for Mistress Alison to get her big dick up Hanna's slutty ass, and the only reason it took as long as it did, was the superior woman was obviously savouring the pleasure of anally violating an inferior woman. Especially the part where inch after inch of strap-on was sliding into Hanna's most intimate hole.

It was a decision which Hanna love to savour whenever Ali sodomised her, luckily for her it was at least on a daily basis, and often even more frequently than that. Oh yes, this dominating top loved her bottom ass, something Mistress Alison gleefully proved with both her actions, and her words. Because of course, when every inch was buried inside of Hanna's butt, Ali was only too happy to dish out some encouragement.

While continuing the encouragement, Mistress Ali began thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus pumping the dildo in and out of Hanna's ass hole. She also pushed those hands aside, so she could make those meaty cheeks shake with every thrust. And the fact that occasionally she would smack her fat ass. Naturally, she squeezed and caressed them as well, but mostly, it was the spanking.

Of course, Hanna wasn't complaining. No, she loved it when her Mistress punished her like this. In fact, she wished it could have lasted longer. And more importantly, the ass fucking itself. However, there were other holes for her Dom to get too. Like her mouth. Which again, was something that Hanna very much welcomed.

Then like with Aria the cock was abruptly removed and Alison ordered, "Suck my dick bitch!"

Alison chuckled wickedly as without a moment's hesitation Hanna spat out the plug and opened her mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed, and then moaned happily as she was fed. Oh yes, she was fed that ass flavoured dildo, and Hanna quickly and easily sucked the first few inches clean, before pushing more of the dildo down her throat.

That well-trained throat, which was even able to take the biggest of Alison's cocks. Partly because, as she continued to point out, Hanna just loved to eat everything, including dick. However, the dominant blonde had to admit, there was just something about this submissive blonde which enticed her to be extra rough.

Maybe it was because Hanna had so much potential to be every bit the mean girl that she did. Sure, Hanna was a bit of a dumb blonde stereotype, but on a good day she could deliver a cutting remark to rival some of Alison's best. Although, maybe that was why Ali was doing it?

Either that, the annoying fact that this stupid bitch was blissfully unaware of how mean she was being, when Allison didn't have that luxury? Or maybe it was simply because Hanna easily had the biggest ass out of all them, and it was fun to abuse it. And it was the same for that pretty little face of hers. Not that it was the prettiest, but it was definitely fun to abuse. Something that Ali did with her words, and by grabbing the back of Hanna's head, and fucking her mouth.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Hefty! Eat that dick!" Alison snapped almost angrily, as she began a steady pace of fucking Hanna's face, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, eat it, like it's your favourite food. Like it's a big yummy cake. Actually, this is probably your favourite food now, right? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh fuck, I know how to train a bitch, to the point where her favourite food is the taste of ass. Especially her own. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, but you also like the taste of other girl butt, don't you Hefty? Yeah you do, mmmmmmmmmm, and don't worry, you'll be getting more real soon. But first, choke on my dick! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, choke on it just like that!"

Given Alison was in a good mood, she didn't go all out on this throat fucking. Also, she didn't want to scare the other girls, particularly Emily. Not before giving them all the same treatment, at least. And she probably would eventually. After all, it was only a matter of time before each one pissed her off in some way. Even Emily.

However, she did build to a decent face fucking, before inevitably re-flavouring that dildo. And to her credit, Alison allowed Hanna a few precious seconds to catch her breath, before inserting that dick up her fat ass. Which should be noted, she did nice and slowly. Mostly for her own benefit, but the dominant blonde still felt that it should count as mercy.

Then, of course, she started going back and forth between Hanna's ass, and the mouths of their other friends. All of whom were of course only too happy to taste that booty. Hell, if anything, they were even more eager, given they now knew this was coming. And like with Aria, it was something that Alison wished could have lasted a lot longer than it did.

Ideally forever. Or maybe just fuck that big booty forever? However, at the same time she was also eager to get to the next fuck hole in her collection. So eventually, instead of returning to Hanna's butt, Ali pulled Spencer's plug out, smacked that booty, and gave the command that the bookworm had no doubt been waiting for.

"Your turn, Spence." Alison announced with a wicked grin, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, beg me to fuck you like a bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress Alison." Spencer moaned and happily obeyed, "Please Mistress Alison, fuck me! Fuck me in the ass like the little anal whore I am! Your anal whore! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you made me your whore, Mistress Alison. Your little dyke ho, who will do anything for you. Including this. Especially this! ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, ass fuck me, Mistress Alison! Ass fuck me like the little butt slut you made me!Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you made me this way, Mistress Alison. Now use me! Use my slutty little ass hole! Please? Oh please, oh fuck, oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, oh Mistress Alison, AH FUCK!"

Spencer did her best to keep begging, and pulling her cheeks apart extra wide, but it was hard to do pretty much anything except whimper and cry out as she finally got what she wanted, Mistress Alison's dick up her ass. Just like with Aria and Hanna, Spencer was waiting for a few long minutes with that big dick knocking on her back door, and then all of a sudden, it was inside of her.

And of course, Mistress Alison wasn't simply content with that. No, after a few long seconds of savouring the moment, she began pushing forwards, clearly determined to get every inch of her strap-on cock inside Spencer's shit-pipe, just as quickly as she had with the slutty little asses of Aria and Hanna.

Luckily for Spencer, she wasn't quite the same level of anal whore as they were, and probably not even Emily. Aria and Hanna probably didn't realize it, but Emily was obviously their Mistress's favourite. In hindsight, Spencer suspected there had been feelings between Ali and Em for quite a while now. Even if they weren't quite aware of it themselves. Or at least, Ali wasn't.

Although that wasn't really a problem, as Spencer didn't feel that way about any of her best friends. Well, maybe Aria. But with Mistress Alison, she definitely just wanted a good Dom. And oh fuck, that's exactly what she was getting, as thanks to her training, even something as uncomfortable as taking a dick up her ass was pleasurable.

There was definitely a noticeable amount of pain, but in a really twisted way, that was only adding to her enjoyment. Which definitely continued to be the case, when the sodomy officially got under way. Especially as Mistress Alison gifted them both with a few long seconds to savour the precious moment that her thighs came to rest against Spencer's butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of that dildo was deep within her bowels.