Alison Loves A Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just like with Aria and Hanna, in record time too. Maybe not quite as quick as them, but it was still extremely pleasant, and left Spencer feeling like a shameless little butt slut. Especially as she let out sounds of enjoyment throughout the ass stuffing, especially during the butt fucking itself.

It was something that Spencer knew that she better savour while she had the chance, as she knew it was only a matter of time before Mistress Alison switch to another hole. Well, given that she suddenly found herself in the middle of an orgy, that was inevitable. But specifically, she would be tasting her own ass.

Something she didn't love as much as the others seemed too, but that didn't mean she didn't want too. And she was especially looking forward to the sweet humiliation which would come with the others tasting her ass. Oh, she hoped they would like it as much as she had liked theirs. Just like she hoped it wouldn't be too long before Mistress Alison moved over to Emily. Then more importantly, started to make them all cum.

Just as that thought echoed through Spencer's head, Mistress Alison pulled that dick out of her ass, and ordered her, "Alright Spencer, mmmmmmmmm, your turn to suck dick."

"Yes, Mistress Alison." Spencer replied, surprised that she was the first one to do so.

Alison chuckled wickedly at this. Spencer always was a bit of a teacher's pet, and Alison very much enjoyed the idea of it being her ass that the other girl was kissing from now on. Literally. Oh yes, she had literally made the once uptight girl kiss her ass, and it was only a matter of time before she did it again. In fact, she might just do it tonight. Make all of them do it. Now that would be tons of fun.

For now though, she would just have to be content with Spencer Hastings wrapping her lips around her cock, and moaning at the taste of her own ass. Oh, what a tragedy, Alison thought with a wicked smile on her face, as she reached down to stroke her friend's hair, and naturally, provide verbal encouragement.

"Yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh, good girl." Alison gleefully encouraged, "Suck my cock! Suck the cock of your Mistress! And taste your own ass. Just like everyone else. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I have all you sluts tasting ass tonight. Your own, mmmmmmmmm, and each other's Yeah I do, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck it Spence. Suck it like the little cock sucker you are! You little cock sucker! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Spencer Hastings is my dick cleaning bitch, just like all the rest of you. Oh yes, take it deep! Deep down your whore throat! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, get every little drop of that butt cream! Ah fuck yeah, suck it!"

With the others, it had been hard to tell whether they had really heard her words, while sucking her cock. Sure, it sounded like they were moaning their approval, and even staring up at her lovingly. But that wasn't a sure-fire thing. However, Spencer had a real praise kink, and visibly worked harder with every word out of Alison's mouth. Which of course, just made this whole thing that much more delicious.

Which was really saying something, especially when this prim and proper know it all was taking the strap-on down her throat, so she could get every drop of that precious liquid. And of course, pleasing her precious Mistress. Hell, she practically even fucked her own mouth in the process.

Of course, as amusing as this was, inevitably Alison switched holes again, just like before, this time going slowly, so she could really savour that wonderful twisted sight. In this case, the wonderful twisted sight of the oh so proud Spencer Hastings slowly taking a cock in her ass. Oh yes, that forbidden hole stretched widely open, allowing inch after inch of Alison's big dick to slide into it.

Something which made her little anal whore moan loudly and happily. And it was definitely the same thing when she officially started the butt fucking again. Hell, the butt slut continued making those wonderful sounds until once again it was time to switch holes, this time to Emily's hungry little mouth.

Just like before, Alison went back and forth between the ass which was her current focus, and the mouths of all of these ATM sluts. Something that they were clearly very grateful for, given the happy sounds that they made. Hell, even Spencer approved, given the way that she was watching her friends suck dick.

Maybe even more than Aria and Hanna, who had been more interesting getting their asses stretched out some more. And they would be. They all would. Oh yes, from now on Alison would live in those asses. But she had never been more eager to switch asses, given who's ass was next. However, to her credit, the Dom truly felt she spent a decent amount of time on Spencer's booty, before the inevitable switch happened.

Alison even continued butt fucking Spencer, while calling out to her favourite, "Emily, mmmmmmm, you know what to do."

"Ye, yes, Mistress Ali." Emily stammered, feeling so overwhelmed by this whole situation, "Oh please, fuck me, Mistress Ali. Fuck me in the butt. Thanks to you, I love it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you trained me to love it up the butt. To be your little anal slut. So please, give it to me now. Butt fuck me in front of our friends. Just like you did to them. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I loved it! Oh God, I loved watching you fuck them, Mistress Ali. But now, mmmmmmmmm fuck, I want a turn with your big dick in my ass. Oh please, plasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me Mistress Ali! Fuck me! Oh Alison, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Emily whimpered as Mistress Alison started playing with her butt-plug, just like she had done for the rest right before fucking their asses. The difference was, it felt like an even longer tease, and she wasn't even allowed to suck on the plug. When it was finally out of her. No, Ali gave that treat to herself, before finally giving Emily's needy little back door a stretching.

Nowhere near as wide as she wanted it, but it was a start. One very, very slow start, given that Mistress Alison chose to take her time pushing the head of that dildo into her butt. And even longer for the rest of it. Especially given just how long she savoured the moment she entered that bitch hole, and then later, when she stuffed every inch of her dick inside of it.

Honestly, Emily couldn't really tell what was supposed to be mercy or torture. Ali liked whispering to her that she was her favourite, that she never wanted to truly hurt her, and that even she would prove her love was pure and genuine. But apparently, even Alison DiLaurentis was self-aware enough to understand Emily might have her doubts.

Or anyone else for that matter. And the brunette really appreciated that, but this wasn't necessarily the way she wanted her to prove it. No, her ass was just as slutty as the rest of her friends at this point, minus their Dom of course. Oh yes, as much as it felt like this was meant to be sweet and loving, it was actually more torturous. Especially for their friends.

Because as hard as this was for Emily, she didn't really feel she could complain, given that she was the one receiving the honour of her Mistress's dick in her ass at that particular moment. And while she would have preferred to have received it quicker, there was absolutely no denying there was a benefit to this.

That she was getting to savour the pleasure of getting stretched out and used by a superior woman, something that her other best friends would've probably killed for in that moment. Especially when the butt stuffing was complete, and Emily's ass was full to bursting with Mistress Alison's strap-on dildo. Or better yet, when that strap-on started sliding in and out of her most private hole, meaning that she was officially being butt fucked by the love of her life.

It was the kind of thing that Emily lived for, and while she felt bad for her friends, and selfishly wanted to cum, she also wanted this moment to never end. Hell, it was shameful to admit, but part of her even like that the girls were looking at her with such jealousy for receiving their Mistress's full attention.

After all, Alison DiLaurentis had always been the Alpha of their group, so it was only natural they would yearn for her attention. And of course, Emily had yearned for her more than anyone else. In a completely different way to her other friends. And now she was finally getting it, she was in heaven. Which was also true, even when the heaven of an ass fucking was taken from her, in the name of completing this little ritual.

Alison had intended to use this ritual to put all four of these girls in their places. No! No, she had already done that, by taking their anal cherries, and laying claim to them. It was just now, that she was making it crystal clear that Aria, Hanna and Spencer were nothing to her, but anal fuck toys, while Emily was something else.

Sure, they might be too lost with the need to get their slutty little asses filled, but they would get it eventually. Especially if she could do this over and over again. Although to be fair, it wasn't just her playthings which became lost in this moment. Because, for better or for worse, she did too, as a result, she sodomized Emily much longer than the other three.

Honestly, she was surprised that no one else had complained. Which begged the question, were they really that broken already? Had she just done that good a job at training them? Or were they enjoying this, as much as she and Emily were? Well, probably not the last one, because it wasn't possible for Alison to imagine anyone enjoying this quite as much as she was.

Especially given she was experiencing the best possible look at her cock sliding in and out of Emily's butt hole, thanks to her favourite anal bitch continuing to spread her cheeks. But whatever the reason, after a couple of hard ass fuckings, it was wonderful to take things down a notch, and savour every second of it. At the same time, she couldn't do this forever.

When faced with the choice of making Emily cum already, and completing the ritual, Alison reluctantly pulled her cock from that slutty little whore hole, and moved around, so she could press it against another, while ordering, "Suck my cock, Ems. Ooooooooooooh fuck yes, suck it just like that. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, good girl. Good little cock sucker. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you wanted me for sooooooooo long, Em. And now, you have me. Oh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, you get to be my little cock sucker. Aren't you a lucky one? Oh yes you are, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it deep! Deep down your fucking whore throat! Just like everyone else. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

Just like all the others, Emily was quick to do as she was told, wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo, and thus tasting the deepest part of her ass. Something which immediately made the little ATM slut moan, again, just like all the rest. However, unlike the others, she didn't really spend much time savouring that taste.

No, she went straight to greedily bobbing her head up and down so she could get every precious drop of it. She should've known that Alison would want her to get it all, but maybe that's not what this was about? Maybe Emily just really wanted to cum? Or was it that she sensed that her friends, and maybe especially her Mistress, were aching for it, and she didn't want to leave them hanging with a long, drawn-out blow job?

Whatever the case, Alison forced herself to go back and forth between Emily's ass, and the mouths of all of her friends. Which was definitely something she would be doing anytime she chose to line up her anal bitches, and use each and every one of their asses. Hell, she might never do it again, given that it felt like she suffered the most.

Although, it was fun, at least at first, so maybe a shortened version of it? She could decide that later. For now, Alison tried her best to live in the moment, and savour every precious second of this. Because soon, she would have the release that she craved. That they all craved. But then it would be over, and she could do this twisted reverse gang bang for the first time only once.

Emily definitely enjoyed watching her friends tasting her ass. She never even dreamed about something so twisted, but after everything she'd been through tonight, and after the training that Mistress Alison had gleefully given her, she just couldn't help herself. Her friends were mostly off-limits. Or at least, Aria, Hanna and Spencer were supposed to be. And maybe they still were, for the most part?

Mistress Ali seemed to imply that she could fuck each one of them, but this wasn't really a five way relationship. Which would probably be for the best. Emily liked having platonic friends, and it had been easy before, when she had been simply pining over Alison DiLaurentis. But now, things were obviously different.

Now she had seen her friends do unspeakable things, like taking Ali's strap-on deep into their mouths, and down their throats, so they could get every drop of Emily's butt cream. Just like each of them had tasted each other's anal juices on that dildo. Enjoyed watching the others getting butt fucked. And of course, to see each other naked. Something they had all seen before, but this was different.

Now Emily couldn't ignore just how hot they all were. And how much she wanted to fuck them. Hell, she would settle for just being allowed to prepare their butt holes for their Mistress to fuck. Which of course, was only pushing her closer to orgasm, until she just couldn't take it anymore. Which was probably a good thing, as she could tell her friends were just as aching as she was, if not more, and Mistress Ali might actually listen to her.

"Please Mistress Ali, fuck me!" Emily pleaded desperately when she couldn't take it anymore, "Please fuck me harder! Oooooooooooh please, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck, pound me! Pound my slutty little ass hole, and make me cum! Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssssss, make me cum for you, Mistress Ali. Make us all cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, your anal bitches want to cum like the butt sluts they are, with your big dick in their asses! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ass fuck us, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, AH FUCK!"

"Me too! Fuck me!" Spencer whined, frustrated to see Emily getting what she so desperately wanted, "Fuck my bitch butt! Pound it hard and deep, and make me cum! Please? I fucking need it! Oooooooooooooh fuck, I know Emily is your favourite, but the rest of us need to cum too. Oh please, Mistress Alison, allow me the privilege of cumming for you. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, of cumming like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Oh, let all of us cum that way! Yesssssssssssssssss, oh my God, fuck all of us in the ass! Destroy our bitch holes, and make us all cum for you! Oh yes, make your bitches cum, Ali, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

"Ah fuck! Me... also?" Hanna whimpered pathetically, searching her tired mind for what her top wanted to hear, and meaning it, "I want to cum! I need to cum! Please Ali, pound my butt, and make me cum! Please? Oooooooooooooh pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, fuck me! Fuck me in the ass! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, my big fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, slam that big booty, and make me cum! We all need to cum for you, Mistress Alison. Please, please, please, let us. Ah shit! Wreck that fucking butt hole! Oh yes! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, fuck me Ali, fuck me! Oh God! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"I, I want some of that too." Aria cautiously added, knowing what she had to say, but suspecting it would be a while before she was rewarded for it, "I'm your bitch, Mistress Alison. I always have been, and I always will be. Mmmmmmmmmm Goooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, we're all your bitches! Yours! We belonged to you, ever since the beginning. But now? Now you've made us your anal bitches. And we love it. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, we love you for it, mmmmmmmmmm, and we love your dick. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my God! Love that big dick. Please give it to us, Mistress Alison. Fuck your anal bitches up their slutty little butts, and make us cum like the little ass whores we are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck us, my Goddess. Oh fuck! Fuck me! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully, it didn't take much for Emily to get what she so desperately wanted in that moment. Admittedly, that wasn't exactly surprising, given that Mistress Alison had to be aching for orgasms just as much as her bitches were, if not even more so. Honestly, Emily was more than half expecting Mistress Alison to lay on her back, so it would be up to the submissive little butt sluts to make themselves cum.

Hell, she had been looking forward to it. And she still kind of did it anyway, by lifting herself up onto all fours, and started slamming her ass back against the dildo, that was hammering her slutty little back door. Well, admittedly she wasn't sure that she could have resisted doing this, even if she had tried. Which she didn't. And it helped her Dom, which made her submissive little heart flutter.

For the rest of her days, Emily Fields promised herself that she would live for the enjoyment of Alison DiLaurentis. And from the way that the others were acting, it was clear they felt the same way. And they would receive the same thing that Emily did. Or things? That being of course, the most powerful climaxes of their life.

Something that wonderful Mistress gleefully provided them over and over again, as she went back and forth between those holes, this time without warning. Even though her butt could do with the break, to her shame Emily whimpered with disappointment every time that cock was taken away from her. Which was weird for her to think, as she'd been openly gay for quite a while now, but it was the truth. Just because it was Mistress Ali's dick, and it felt so amazingly good hammering her butt hole.

Alison knew there was smarter ways to do this, and she was very tempted by the thought of her butt bitches anally riding her one by one. Which was something that she would be definitely doing in the near future, but not now.

No, in that moment Alison DiLaurentis allowed her lust to truly overrule her cunning mind and leave her nothing but a wild animal pounding away at the holes in front of her, like she was literally trying to mate with them. And she in no way wanted to be a man. Especially as this wouldn't last nearly as long if her cock was real. But in that moment, she wanted to fill all of these girls with her seed. Knocked them up, and forced them to carry her babies.

It was the kind of twisted thinking she was normally good at pushing to one side, so she could concentrate on the task at hand. Just like she was normally good at holding back on the urge to cum. But not this time. No, this time she was just too overwhelmed by her complete and total victory over these sluts. They were hers. She owned them.

Hell, they were so broken and slutty at this point, that they were literally begging for the privilege of cumming like a bitch with a dick in each of their asses. The same dick. Ali's dick. Oh yes, while lined up in a row of needy little holes, they all wanted their owner to give them the privilege of cumming from being sodomized. That, the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the other end of the dildo constantly hitting her clit was just too much for poor Ali.