Alison's Bigfoot Sighting

Story Info
Alison's hike is interrupted by an encounter with a myth.
804 words
4.03
8.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv5501
dv5501
11 Followers

After a long day of hiking, Alison returns to her campsite by the lake and decides to relax with a swim. She didn't bring a bathing suit, but since she assumes she's alone in this secluded spot, decides it'll be okay to skinny-dip. She strips down, stretches her lithe body, and gets in the cool water. Little does Alison know, she is being watched!

Hiding in the forest is the mythological Bigfoot! He had come to the lake just to get a drink, but found this human woman already using the water. He's never found a member of her species attractive before, but this woman - tall, long blonde hair on her head tied back in a ponytail, toned hairless body, small but pleasingly-shaped breasts, shapely rear - is undeniably sexy. He knows he should stay hidden, but watching the naked woman languidly enjoying the cool water is getting him excited. As he watches Alison finish her swim and climb onto the shore, the temptation of her gorgeous body is too much, and Bigfoot decides it's worth blowing his cover if he can get what he wants from her.

Alison shrieks as the monster bursts out of the woods. She starts to run away from him, but trips over a tree root. Still in a sitting position, she backs up against a tree as Bigfoot corners her and stands over her. She starts to beg for mercy, but quickly notices the monster's stiffening cock and realizes what he's after and decides going along with it is her best chance to get away unharmed.

Still sitting, Alison reaches up and tentatively begins stroking Bigfoot's massive member, feeling it stiffen in her hands. "Like that?" she asks. Bigfoot grunts in the affirmative. She then gets on her knees and, after a moment's hesitation, takes it in her mouth. She soon gets into what she's doing, and the monster begins breathing heavily from the pleasure of being serviced by the gorgeous woman. Alison licks up and down his shaft and swirls her tongue around the head. Her hand finds its way through the fur under his penis and massages his testicles while she sucks him, immeasurably increasing his pleasure.

After allowing Alison to suck his dick for awhile, Bigfoot decides he wants more. He grabs her, one hand under her arm and the other holding her hair, pulls her up to her feet and backs her against the tree, then picks her up so her long legs are straddling his waist and enters her with a hard thrust. He begins pumping her, slowly at first and gradually picking up speed, as Alison is helpless to do anything but moan as her pussy is stretched by his huge cock.

Bigfoot soon decides he wants to take her from behind. He pulls out, turns her around and bends her over, allowing her to lean against the tree to steady herself as he grabs Alison's hips. He thrusts into her once again, marveling at how good her human vagina feels. This position gives Bigfoot better leverage, and he works Alison's pussy over harder and faster than before. Both of their breathing becomes shallow from their exertions.

Alison gets off several times as Bigfoot pounds her, and her vaginal contractions only help to push him closer to the edge. Bigfoot realizes he's going to need to shoot his load soon, so he decides to get Alison into a more comfortable position so he can finish her off. He pulls out of her and turns her around. He lays her down on her back and spreads her legs, then penetrates her one more time and begins his final assault, fucking her hard and fast so he can finally get off himself.

Finally the grunting beast approaches his climax. He pins Alison's shoulders down, ensuring that she can't get away before he's done depositing his seed. With a deep groan, the beast has his orgasm, and Alison's eyes go wide as she feels each powerful spurt as he empties his balls into her pussy. Thoroughly satisfied, Bigfoot pulls out of Alison and stands over her for a few moments, watching as she relaxes in the afterglow of a great fuck as his sperm leaks out of her. Gradually Bigfoot regains his senses and realizes that, now that he's gotten what he wanted, he should probably make himself scarce before his existence can be conclusively proven. Alison smiles and waves as he makes his way back into the forest.

Little did either of them know, their encounter didn't go unseen. From a perch in a tree across the lake, a local Bigfoot researcher has been snapping pictures, and soon tabloids nationwide will feature the shocking headline: "BIGFOOT MATES WITH HUMAN WOMAN!" Fortunately for both Bigfoot and his new mate, no one will believe it!

dv5501
dv5501
11 Followers