All Comments on 'Alison's Day Off'

by TwoBits

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey

I like... I do like the tales that pattern life and daily activities...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Intro,

Awaiting for next week's experience or Allison may want to engage Reed, earlier than next week....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Right, because hiring a pot smoking college boy is high on every "soccer moms" babysitting call list.

I wouldn't trust my 16 yr old daughter with this asshat, nevermind my toddlers. And if someone just walked in after knocking? Then they better be cops or I'll be calling them. You don't just walk into anyone's house unannounced. Ever.

I quit reading after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All anon who like this story

are brainless teen mom fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A bombshell

A winner in the making. This story has perfect ingredients. A college boy stud, Allison opening the door to possibilities of her natural sexuality. How yummy yummy this could turn out. Ronnie/Donnie will never know what hit him. 5*****

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Good beginning...

I see Allison begin changing her life style. A new hair-do, new, tighter clothes, shorter skirts and shorts, and going out at night, not explaining where she is at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: All anon who like this story

Once again, don't ya just love asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion? Granted, this one is a little different since posts like this aim are usually aimed to negative comment on the story. However, every once in a while one of these sneaks in. Still, an asshole is an asshole.

<P>

Here’s an idea: Post YOUR thoughts on a story and let others post theirs. Rebuttal is one thing, but trashing others is another.

TwoBitsTwoBitsabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sighing

It's a fantasy story on the internet I wrote over the course of a day. Please have several seats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The commentators are on the warpth today!

Probably should lay off other commentators and stick to how you feel about the story.

And I'm not sure that a really good editor could have saved this mess. Flawed logic, aimless actions and characters that didn't have a redeeming or interesting thing going on.

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

And what happens if it turns out that her husband isn't having an affair but is lining something up for their anniversary...? like maybe dancing classes.. and Alison ends up pregnant ? Could happen..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Something is missing

The start of this story is incomplete. It doesn't explain why Reed needed a baby sitter or why he again went back to see her. I don't think the author had an Editor look this story over.

George in Omaha.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

"i THINK he is having an affair"

Thats right, she THINKS he is having an affair.

So, she decides to nuke the family by turning into a selfish betraying cheating cunt.

Because she THINKS he is having an affair, she fucks a douchebag bareback.

She "wants him to feel the pain"

And when/if she is wrong? Then what?

She is pregnant with douchebag's baby maybe? And she WANTS the husband to feel the pain. So it is either premeditated continual betrayal, or she is going to make sure the husband finds out about her adultery and she has killed the marriage and hurt the children, giving them a broken home.

she THINKS he is having an affair... so better fuck other men and make sure the husband feels the pain without making sure.

What a cunt.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NON SEQUITUR IN STORY

good writing bad telling\ TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What was the point? She "thinks" her husband may be cheating, so she decided to cheat with a pimply faced college boy.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Ok, I guess

Can't buy the story line. I can not believe a married woman with kids would automatically jump to the conclusion her husband was cheating without some substantial proof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It happens

It happens. As a teen though young man, I almost only got babysitting gigs if they had multiple boys, violent kids or were desperate for a sitter on short notice. To make sure I got call backs, I always made sure that the kids were safe and happy and the house was much cleaner than when I started. My only self criticism was that, if I had enough time to myself, I'd snoop some.

Way back then my first target was naughty magazines and her used dainties. It wasn't until I discovered private pictures of the parents that my tastes changed. Then as VHS and Beta became more prevalent then things advanced rapidly. It was shocking what normal, conservative seeming people bought and made for themselves. Just like the people I sat for, I looked and acted completely virginal in public. Frankly, most private stuff was too much for me. I'd only skim much of it to know it was there.

When given opportunities like he got, I first believed every word she's say. To cover and attract, I'd consistently act the virgin. During and after, my conscious would trouble me greatly. It wasn't until one time I found a porno in his stash of his wife and I having sex that I knew she was telling lies, and he put her up to it. The night I brought it up was my last night babysitting that home. I learned that night to always play the fresh faced virgin who believed all women and never confronted anyone over it.

I don't know the statistics but for me, most of the time, the cheating wife's husband knew and approved, and often put her up to it. When he didn't know, it was often as passive aggressive revenge for perceived slights.

PS

When I was a newlywed my wife and I started babysitting infants and twin babies. I'll never forget the first time arriving at a church friend's home to babysit. We were let in by the husband only to see the wife topless and nursing the twins at the same time. The twins were fussy and the mother was overwhelmed and embarrassed. The husband was clearly happy we were seeing his wife topless. After we got the babies from her he kept delaying her from going to get ready to leave by constantly asking her to show us where stuff was before she could retreat the their bedroom.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
No

Don't care for this one at all. Just another nasty, inept attempt at a story.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago
Good for the kids

A quick fast story, written for a one handed read, but quite well written with well described actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why that cheating ... quick what’s her address ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous