All Comments on 'Alistaire Ch. 03: Beth'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 2 years ago

Outstanding. Again.

patcopaulpatcopaulalmost 2 years ago

I know this is erotica but for the fucking where’s the story. Seems there should be more.

RowanWritesRowanWritesalmost 2 years ago

Curious to see where this goes... the joy of the nerd harem series is finding a way to hold the tension (however implausible)... but Al is going from strength to strength without adversity yet.... I worry the series could lose tension...

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchalmost 2 years ago

Great! I hope you have more than the 5 parts. You are doing a great job with the gene. Go Alistaire!

MeyerFreitagMeyerFreitagalmost 2 years ago

FYI - Slugging % is Total Bases / At Bats. Al is slugging 4.000

Great read!!

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

O.M.G.....Batting a 1000....who could be that lucky!!!!???? AWESOME story again.... love it!!

BasilGangliaBasilGangliaalmost 2 years ago

Love the clever banter. That brings the stories to another level.

AlmostTrueAlmostTruealmost 2 years ago

Could've used a bit more development of Beth, but still a great read.

By the way, you seem to be mixing slugging percentage (total bases/at bats) and batting average (hits/at bats). Slugging percentage maxes out at 4.000 (a home run each at bat) while batting average maxes out at 1.000 (a hit each at bat). In the parlance of "rounding the bases" he would be slugging 4.000 having hit a home run with each girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great setup and follow-through. Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I refrained from commenting till now but your misuse of the words me and my are driving me insane. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story with plenty of sex--previous chapters included. The sex scenes are wonderfully described. Although, I do not see the need for bolded words throughout the story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

at the risk of using profanity, its is FUCKING AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVE your stories (though the typos disrupt, but that's just me...maybe have your partner pre-edit?).

KingCuddleKingCuddle11 months ago

Don't stop! Don't stop!

Especially love the girls comparing notes...and passing him along!

I was a happy beneficiary of that...Would love to be again!

Yes, ladies, I mean it! :+PPPP

Truth, Joy & Love!

Marty

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Anonymous-10 months ago-made first comment, because of the poor grammar and misuse of words...he/she is not the only one to see it...AND IT IS DISTRACTING, to say the least!!

Still, a very good story, going to next chapter...

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

I would really like him to encounter a dominant woman who teaches him something and takes him...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your style and banter but the story has become repetitious and lacking in development. One girl after the other, following the same sexual sequence.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What version of dnd is that? Or is rolling for suprise homebrew?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Choate?

Publius68Publius687 months agoAuthor

Nope. Never Choate. Never.

albertaboyalbertaboy7 months ago

I've read most of your series stories, for some reason left this one out.

You are hitting plausible reality right on the head, well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES