Alistaire Too Ch. 01: Jenn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway," I went one, dropping my gaze for just a moment in only partially feigned embarrassment. "Anyway," I went on, looking back up at her, "a few inflamed pores doesn't mean a person isn't beautiful."

"Yeah? But my face is covered with 'inflamed pores', so..." she replied crossly, fading into uncertainty about where the hell this conversation had come from. She was clearly a little taken aback that someone had the balls to actually talk to her about her zits, and even more surprised that she herself was willing to reply.

"For the record," I said firmly, "your face has not been 'covered' with... 'inflamed pores' since Sophomore year."

"What? You've been tracking my zit count for four years?" Jenn cracked unhappily.

"No. But I've always just liked looking at your face," I replied honestly.

That really surprised her. She looked me in the eyes as openly as she had yet. "I hadn't noticed."

"You weren't supposed to," I muttered, as if to myself. Before she could decide whether she heard that, I went on. "Now that we are talking about it, I'd like to look at your face some more. How about I buy you a milkshake at the Tuck tonight after dinner? We can sit across from each other in a booth and I can stare openly at your face."

Jenn laughed at that. "Sure, why not? I'm not going to turn down a chocolate shake with someone who will actually look me in the eye." She looked up at me for a moment, then added, "It's a date."

I approved of her vocabulary, even if 'date' is not an SAT word.

*

We were in the Tuck about an hour after dinner, sitting across from each other in a booth, just as I had suggested. I was indeed staring at Jenn's face, especially at that moment, because she had her soft lips wrapped around her straw, cheeks caved in as she sucked hard on the over-thick shake. It was a very arresting sight, to be honest.

We had been talking about Chess, of all things. I never knew that she played. She had certainly never been to any Chess Club meetings! But apparently I got lost in watching her suck on her shake between sentences... "Hello? Alistaire? Draw or Hold 'Em?" Jenn said, with amusement. Oh crap, she'd changed the game discussion to Poker!

"Oh...! Sorry," I temporized.

"Guys. Attention span of a gnat" Jenn said, with amused irritation. "At least you can still look at my face."

"Surely it has occurred to you that guys might want to look elsewhere for reasons other than avoiding your complexion?" I asked, carefully letting the filters I kept on my hormonal instincts open a measured amount.

Her eyes widened and an outraged smile crossed her face. "Alistaire Taylor! A smutty comment from you?

"I am offended," I said archly, with a smile that had just enough of an edge to tell her that I was not being entirely dishonest, "that you think I can't be a smutty as the next guy." Then I winked at her. "I like to think I can be smuttier than the next guy.

With that, I deliberately let my gaze slide downward to the front of her turtleneck.

They were really nice tits, actually. I especially liked the way the vertical ribs in her knit top stretched and bent around where they covered her breasts, as if they were a topographical map. Was she just wearing tighter turtlenecks these days, or was she filling them fuller?

I smirked as I silently enjoyed the view as blatantly as I could.

"Ahem," Jenn said after letting me stare much longer than the simple beat my gesture required to make my point. "My lovely zits are up here"

I slid my gaze easily upward to meet hers, and I said, "Yes, but your lovely ti..." I choked myself in mid word. Let's not widen those filters too much, too fast!

If I thought she had smiled brightly in outrage before, her face practically blinded me this time. Her jaw worked soundlessly. I kept my gaze resolutely on her face. I think that made it more effective.

Jenn leaned forward in the booth, and I leaned in too, in response. "Al!" she whispered hoarsely. "Did you just say my 'lovely tits are down there'?"

I grinned easily and whispered back, "I did not. I did not finish whatever I was going to say." She started to smirk, and I cut her off. "But if I had said that, it would only have been the truth."

Jenn sat back on her side of the booth, still scandalized. She clearly didn't know what to do with this sudden encounter with Al 2.0, or Alistaire, or whatever she was thinking I was. She snatched up her shake and sucked hard again on the straw, as if buying time to think.

I almost wished she wouldn't suck it like that. My mind was having a hard time not racing on ahead with images like that in it. What it would feel like if she did that to me...

I really tried to keep my eyes on her face, but they just had to flick downward to those boobs, just for a second. She caught it, of course. Leaning back in again, which did nothing to ruin the view, she whispered once more, "Oh, so now that you have an excuse, you can stop staring at my face so you can think of smutty things to do with my tits, huh?" I really think that she wanted to sound angry. I think she wanted to be angry. I was pretty sure that she was not.

"Ohhh, I can think of smutty things to do to your mouth, uh, I mean your face as well."

Jenn's head dropped in disbelieve. Her short, auburn hair swayed as she shook her head in disbelief. I briefly worried that I had gone too far. Ah well, seize the day, nothing ventured, nothing gained, and all those other stupid old aphorisms that had served me so amazingly well these last few weeks.

"I cannot believe," Jenn said, raising her head to look at me again, "that Al Taylor just asked me for a blowjob... in the Tuck... on a first date!"

She said 'blowjob' so loudly, I jumped. It was close to loud enough for others to hear, even in the crowded snack bar. I looked around wildly, as if scandalized by her this time.

"I did not ask for anything," I hissed in friendly affront. "I do not intend to ask for anything tonight, except for a second date."

Jenn's jaw worked speechlessly, amazed at the balls on me. "When the fuck did you get so damned crazy?" she asked. I'd certainly never heard her drop an F-bomb before...

I actually considered that question for a moment. "I think I've always been this crazy," I said introspectively. "I just never had the guts to let anyone, even myself, know it."

She grabbed her shake and slid to the side of the booth. "Let's go for a walk so people won't hear me giving you a piece of my mind."

I slid out after her, noting smugly that she hadn't told me to take a hike, she had told me to take a hike with her.

We walked down the basement hallway outside the Tuck. Jenn was almost hurrying, her steps were so quick. I've got nearly a foot on her, so I was able to amble and still keep up. As she turned into the tunnel over to the Science Annex, Jenn looked up at me at last, only to find my gaze already on her face.

"Still trying to play the game of saying you like looking at my face, huh?"

"I am not saying anything," I said. "I am just enjoying looking." I did take my eyes off her face long enough to make sure I was not going to walk into anything in this tunnel. The passage to the Science Annex had the virtue of being deserted, which was good for a suddenly heated conversation that was doing nothing for either of us. Unfortunately, I suspected that the stairs out at the other end might not even be unlocked at this time of night, and we'd have to turn around.

"It's just, guys have never said I'm pretty. You are being weird," Jenn grumbled, walking slower now beside me.

"If that were true, which I don't believe, it's the other guys who are being weird," I said a little grumpily. "You are obviously beautiful. But like I said, you have got to be lying. You've had a bunch of boyfriends. You went out with Clive Bartlett for most of fall semester, for crying out loud!"

"And nobody calls me pretty! Not even Clive... although he certainly was quite happy with the rest of me."

"Oh ho," I murmured.

"Shut up. My point is, some guys certainly do think I'm 'hot', or 'have a nice ass'. But only you get all gooey about how I have a pretty face, because I do no—"

I leaned down and quickly kissed her cheek. Her left cheek. The one with the majority of her current zits. "For the record, you and your face are both pretty. I'm sorry Clive didn't make you happy and tell you."

"Oh, he knew how to make me happy," Jenn, began before cutting herself off and muttering, "Why am I talking about these things out loud?" She strode firmly for a few steps before going on, "I broke up with Clive because he was all clingy, and thought he owned me. I was kind of a bitch and made it very clear that he didn't own me by using another guy to demonstrate."

I stopped dead in the hall and crossed my arms, turning toward her. "That was quite the humble-brag," I said in amusement.

"I was not bragging," Jenn stomped her foot. "I was, besides revealing what a bitch I can be sometimes, trying to say I don't need, or like, insincere flattery. Quit trying."

"I'm not trying anything," I said, resuming our walk. Jenn sucked angrily on her straw. That was still unspeakably hot, and if she kept it up, I was going to get a boner. "You really don't think you are pretty?" I asked, honestly puzzled.

Jenn just looked at me, the pained look on her face told of an unwillingness to answer. I realized that my pushiness was the cause of that pain.

It flashed on me what I had been doing.

"Oh wow! I am so sorry Jenn!" I said, almost panicky in my apology. "I, of all people, should understand how you feel about this. I should have realized. I'll stop trying to push the compliments. I promise."

The pain receded from her face. It didn't go away, but it had been pushed away by curiosity. Skeptical curiosity.

"Look," I went on, eager to explain myself. "Recently, I've gotten a lot of compliments too. Ones I was not used to and which... I don't know... confused me. I either didn't understand why they were a compliment, or I just didn't believe I was that special. But I did like them. After I heard them enough, I finally believe at least some of them now. I guess I was being pushy because I thought I could make you believe, too. Again, I'm sorry."

We silently agreed to resume walking down the corridor. Even during the day, it seldom got much use. It had been built to allow students, and more importantly faculty to go between the two biggest classroom buildings on campus when it was raining or especially snowing. It was not a straight shot, doglegging left then back right to get around the pond that was partly between the buildings. It had been an echo chamber when it was first built, the older faculty said. But they had added insulation on the ventilation ducts and put carpet on the floors. That last was a mistake, as far as I was concerned. People only usually used the tunnel during bad weather and the school had to keep replacing the carpet. From the look of things, they were going to need to do it again, soon.

"And you say I'm good at humble-bragging," Jenn said after about twenty more yards.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Unless I miss my guess... and don't try to pretend that I'm wrong, you just casually dropped that you got busy with some girl and received an endless stream of compliments—ones that were so good you, quote, had a hard time believing, unquote," Jenn said slyly.

"I was trying to be oblique," I replied quickly.

"Fail."

This conversational gambit could go lots of ways, and I didn't see too many of them going anywhere good. I bailed by letting my confusion show. "Whatever," I mumbled. "I was just trying to say sorry—I forget compliments can be hard."

"You're weird, Alistaire," Jenn amiably said, and we just kept walking in companionable silence, reaching the end of the tunnel in just a couple moment's time.

I twisted the door handle leading into the Science Annex, and sure enough, it was locked from the inside. "I should have thought that this might be locked," I muttered.

"You are weird Alistaire," Jenn said again, putting her hand on my shoulder this time and turning me gently. "But I kind of think I like your weird." Her gentle turn of my shoulder became a gentle push backward, and I took a step back in response, then another, my eyes looking down at the smile on Jenn's pretty (yes, pretty, dammit!) face. Another step and I had backed against the blank wall beside the door. Suddenly Jenn pressed against me and lifted up her head toward mine. I instinctively bent and suddenly she was kissing me.

The kiss was soft, and tentative, our lips brushing against one another gently, then more firmly, then more gently again. We were feeling each other out, fumbling to discern a connection. I lifted a hand to rest gently along her jawline and brush her cheek lightly with my fingertips.

I realized that this was my first kiss since my very first one, a five week eternity ago, where I was not anticipating, for one reason or another, that things were going to advance crazily fast. The feeling of doubt instead of anticipation was actually damned enthralling.

Then my tongue, I swear of its own volition, couldn't keep to itself. I let my own lips part slightly, and I ran the tip out just enough to brush her lips. Fortunately, Jenn's tongue seemed to have similar difficulty knowing its place, and it practically leapt out to meet mine. In moments, our mouths were wide open but still pressed together, our eager tasters wrestling with each other within.

This kissing session had gone from a sweet exploration, to something that my cock felt obligated to wake up and start to taking notice of...

Jenn's hands, which had pressed me up against the wall to start all this, now began to explore my chest. Her fingers ran over the soft cotton of the Hawaiian shirt that Carla had insisted I buy, tracing and exploring the outlines of my torso. To be clear, I am not buff—not even by preppie standards, but I had been working out for two years, so the muscles I do have are pretty hard. I was not proud, but I also wasn't ashamed of what she was feeling up. And I knew for certain that for the first time, I was aware of being actually 'felt up'.

As her fingers found my nipples where they tented through the fabric, and began to tease at them, I was also aware that I was not going to stand there and get felt up without indulging in the practice myself.

My hands rose and clasped her waist, right at the point where it flared out to her tasty hips. Jenn murmured happily as I began to touch her, and I could feel her lips curl upward against mine in a smile. As I slid my hands slowly up her flanks, she pulled gently away. I could tell that she wasn't retreating from my touch, but was instead making sure that my hands had room to do to her what she was doing to me...

I needed no encouragement anyway. My hands swiftly slipped upward and found her sweet little titties. Not remotely little, really. They made for nice, generous handfuls. They were warm, and firm, and held their shape beautifully, or so I assumed, based on how flimsy the bra was that I could feel under her turtleneck. Her nipples easily made themselves known through both the unseen bra and the thin knit of the turtleneck. I could feel them harden between my fingertips.

Jenn wasn't pressed against me below my waist, or she would have felt a similar, but much larger, hardening happening.

And then, as if responding to my thought, I felt one of her hands abandon my chest and slip down my belly. It brushed across the front of my pants, then stopped and rested there, not exploring me, just enjoying my hardness.

Jenn broke off our kiss, and took a deep breath, pressing her forehead against mine. "I can't believe I'm going to do this already," she muttered.

And she sank down to her knees in front of me.

I looked around wildly. We were in the middle of a hallway! As much as I approved of what Jenn clearly had in mind, it was little crazy.

But as I looked around, I realized that this was a lot more private than it looked. At this end of the corridor, it expanded about six feet to one side, where there were two electrical panels, a fire hose cabinet, and a large ventilation trunk. But there was a nice little patch of blank wall in-between, against which Jenn had maneuvered me. In this gap, you would not be seen, either from the corridor as someone approached, or through the window in the currently-locked door to the darkened Annex. Only someone standing right in front of us would see us. Sound was another thing of course. Still... this was one of those pockets of potential privacy at school that were so hard to find.

There was no way on God's green Earth that we had stumbled on this spot by accident.

"Why don't I think that this is the first time you've horsed around in this exact spot?" I murmured with amusement down at Jenn, who had unbuckled my belt and was working on the button of my slacks.

"Because you are a smart guy?" Jenn asked back, with matching amusement. "But this is only the second time I've been horny enough to risk actually doing this here. Keep an eye out," she told me.

Jenn freed my button and tugged my zipper downward. She opened my fly and tugged my slacks down about a foot along my thighs. The tails of my shirt partially obscured the bulge in my underwear, but the fact that I was more than interested in the proceedings was apparent to her. She reached out a finger and stroked the bottom couple of inches down to my balls.

"Niiiiice," she said enthusiastically as she reached under my shirt and tugged my underwear down to my trousers. Then she lifted up the shirt.

"Jesus Christ!" she exclaimed loudly.

"Shhhh!" I hissed in near panic. Yes, the reaction of a girl seeing my size for the first time still was insanely gratifying, but we were going to get busted! Jenn slapped he hand over her mouth in equally alarmed reaction to her shout. She looked over her shoulder swiftly, then looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Shit!" she whispered. We shared a wild-eyed look, taking courage in each other's half panicked smiles. She looked down at my cock, and reached out a hand tentatively toward it, her other hand still holding up my shirt to keep a good view.

"I mean, wow, Alistaire," she spoke again, quietly this time. "Part of the reason I went down here was because your awkward confidence was weird, but kind of a major turn-on. Now I can see where you get it from." She stroked a single fingertip down my length, sending electricity through my body as she went. She cupped my balls when she reached the bottom, turning the electricity into lightning. I gasped involuntarily, but as quietly as I could.

"Unbutton your shirt for me," Jenn essentially commanded, freeing the hand that was holding my shirt out of the way. I complied as quickly as I could. The last thing I wanted at that moment was anything getting in her way!

Her first hand wrapped gently around the base of my shaft and slid softly upward until she clasped just my helmet in her fingertips. Her second extended a finger which reached out to trace up the prominent blue vein running my length. The tease of her light touch was insane. I slumped against the wall. "You are killing me," I gasped. "Thank you."

Jenn just looked up at me. "If you think I'm killing you now, just wait." Her eyes swiftly returned to examining every detail of my cock.

"And you are saying that I'm confident?" I laughed quietly.

In answer, Jenn just licked her hand until it was soaking with her saliva. She wrapped it around me, a little firmer this time and began to jack me, slowly, firmly. She ran that hand up and down virtually my whole length. Her free hand cupped my balls again, and I felt the nail of her middle finger reach up and scrape lightly along the skin behind my balls. It dragged tantalizingly from almost my asshole forward to my scrotum. My whole body trembled involuntarily.