Alistaire Too Ch. 01: Jenn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees rubbed painfully on the rough, sound-absorbing rug, and I did not care. Without pausing my thrusts, I jammed a hand up under her shirt and grasped a succulent tit. The delicate lace bra she wore was little more than a token, and I shoved its cup down out of the way contemptuously. I clasped my fingers about her flesh, jiggling as she was under my long-denied assault into her crease.

It was such a nice breast, but its charms were almost lost in the sensation of my cock driving into her after all the novel torment she had made me endure. "I'm sorry," I gasped. "Gonna come soon!"

"Not inside me!" Jenn gasped, still clamping herself around my cock.

My eyes opened wide. I realized that for the first time I was fucking a girl truly unprotected. I slid free my hand and tugged upward on her shirt. Jenn joined me and yanked the garment off over her head. It caught on her head, but she wriggled and finally ripped it off.

Her bra was blue, I noted almost absently.

I wanted to make her come first. I really, really did. But I had made her come several times already, I was still on round number one. I had no chance.

With a roar of frustration, I yanked myself free from inside her, roaring in frustration at not finishing inside. She reached for me and grasped my throbbing shaft. I fucked her hand for a single pump and just spooged all over her belly and bra. Jenn jacked me furiously, but all my doubt and frustration, my pent up anticipation and desire had combined into just that single, mighty eruption.

I looked down, her bra and breasts, her stomach and sternum, were all glazed in the product of my release.

"Oh... uh... oh... wow!" I gurgled incoherently. I quivered for a moment, then collapsed back to sit on my ankles, my cock slipping free of her stunned fingers.

We stared at each other for a moment, then burst into breathless laughter together. She leaned forward, cum dripping all over her chest, and kissed me. Man, her mouth tasted good too.

"So listen," I gasped, as our lips parted.

"Yes?" Jenn murmured in reply.

"When you go to the mall tomorrow with Trevor, get me a pound of sour apple Jelly Belies, would you?" I asked.

"You," she groaned, "are the most cocky bastard I've ever met."

—————

Thanks for coming back for Alistaire's further adventures! As always, I appreciate your votes, your favorites, and especially your comments!