Alistaire Too Ch. 01: Jenn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No secrets, Alistaire."

"I don't have secrets from you, Carla. Or from Beth or Bridget. But this one isn't mine to give."

Carla's hand just kept making my cock very happy for a moment. "Huh," she whispered sarcastically. "Who knew you were more than just a humongous cock with a very skilled life support system?"

I snorted.

"Tell her welcome to the Sisterhood of Alistaire's Traveling Cock," Carla said after another moment. "She can come to the meetings if she likes, whomever she is."

*

"Hey Alistaire," Jenn piped up as I neared the booth where she sat with Poppy and their friend Chelsea after the movie. The Tuck Shop was full.

"Oh, hi, Jenn," I said, as if I had just casually happened by. "What's up?" I invited myself to take the fourth seat in the booth, but kept half my ass hanging off the edge, as if I didn't mean to stay. "Hey Poppy," I added. "Hey Chelsea." I turned back to Jenn. "Did you get your AP Art portfolio in on time?" I asked, as if that was my reason for stopping.

I had seated myself next to Poppy. Jenn had Chelsea blocked in across from me.

I turned and looked at Poppy. She is a bit taller than average, but unlike other tall girls such as, say, Carla, Poppy is all about the curves. Atop her long legs, her hips are generous though still pretty sleek, and her tits always looked... heavy to me—in the best possible way. Her bobbed blonde hair framed a cute face that seemed puzzled that I, of all people, would just up and sit in the booth with her. But she was not upset.

That was all to the good. I had some ideas about Poppy too. A fair number of ideas in fact. But the situation reminded me that I might have some difficult and careful maneuvering ahead if I wanted to make any headway with her, considering that Jenn was just about her best friend.

"So Poppy," I asked friendlily. "What other APs do you have tests for besides Calc?" Poppy was in the upper division Calculus class with me. She had been in a lot of honors math sections with me over the years, actually. And she had usually gotten better grades. "If you want to study Tuesday before the exam, I could use the help," I added. She shrugged noncommittally.

As for Chelsea? Fuck Chelsea—and not in the fun way. She was possibly--possibly--better looking on the outside than either Poppy or Jenn, but was hideous on the inside. She was one of the few girls who, throughout my time at school, didn't just look through me. Instead, she had taken an active disdain for me, and had been one of the few people, male or female, who had actively tried to make my life miserable. I had always avoided her like medieval people avoided the plague—that is to say, with limited success.

"Like either of you need to study, nerd," Chelsea said, clearly not on board with the whole Allowing Al to Breathe Our Air program. She was in the lower division AP Calculus... where she barely belonged.

"Oh, who put IcyHot in your panties, Chelsea? Alistaire is cool." Interestingly, it was Poppy who shot down Chelsea, not Jenn.

Noted.

But Chelsea seemed undeterred. "Since when is Stringbean Taylor cool?" the unfortunately pretty girl sneered.

"Since..." Jenn started to say, but I cut her off, just in case she was about to say more than she wanted to.

"Since I noticed that you aren't really queen bee material Chels," I said easily. "You might want to figure that out before you get to Tufts and someone schools you about it.'

"Hey! Easy there," Jenn said. She slid out of the booth. "Come on Alistaire, I need to talk to you anyway." She tugged on my hand and I let myself be pulled away. I had been the guy who invited himself to the table, after all.

"Bye, Poppy," I said brightly, ignoring Chelsea, who was opening and closing her mouth like a blowfish.

I followed Jenn out of the Tuck. In the hall, she said, "Well, that worked out pretty well. Now we have an excuse to be missing the rest of the evening. I believe you said you had a good private place?"

I leaned in and grinned, "I do... but really, what the fuck is that girl's problem? She's such a bitch." Was I really so jaded that a gorgeous, sexy girl like Jenn was saying essentially, 'Let's go be alone', and here I was fretting about some other, very bitchy, bitch?

"She's not so bad," Jenn started to say.

"Jenn, listen. I know she is your friend. That's cool. I have friends who rub other friends the wrong way. That's the way humans work, I think. But I don't need you to protect me!"

"Protect you? Not on your life," Jenn scoffed.

"Poppy sure seemed to want to," I growled.

"I'm pretty sure Poppy, like me, was protecting Chelsea, not you," Jenn said.

"What?"

"Dude. You kind of looked like you were going to take her over your knee and tan her backside."

I looked at her in horror. "Me? I'd never! Um... ever!" I was genuinely upset. I had been raised with a fairly specific set of values that included never, ever hitting a woman. The thought had never occurred to me.

Jenn looked at me. "You are one tall pile of sexy contradictions, Alistaire."

"Well," I said, taking a deep breath, "if I am so sexy, I think I have just the place to go and 'contradict' you." With that, I lead Jenn off toward the library.

As we walked, the image of spanking Chelsea, in a non-punishment kind of way, snuck back into my mind. It was kind of... gross actually. I just did not like that bitch. But the image of spanking someone I did like, who had maybe been teasing me... That bore some future thought, if the occasion ever arose.

*

Would we, or wouldn't we? That question occupied my mind as we walked over toward the largely deserted library. I had no idea why the school kept the place open on Saturday nights, but they always did. I guessed that hope always sprung eternal in the hearts of teachers that any of us would want to study on a Saturday night.

Hope may not have been springing eternally in my mind, but it was pretty much front and center at the moment. Still, Jenn and I just chatted idly along the way, not even holding hands, at least not until we were in the stairwell down to the basement.

As I keyed in the code to the recording studio, Jenn hissed, "How did you find this place?"

"I work in the library," I shrugged. "One of my jobs is to make sure that whoever used this room last, puts all the shit away. They never do. But it means I have the combination!"

Jenn walked into the space. She wasn't a musician and had never seen it. I pointed out what the various stuff did, what was good about the set-up, and what the school should do better. I also pointed out the burn mark in the carpet that Kaz Khadalfi had made with firecrackers because she wanted explosion sounds for a song she wrote, and was too dumb to just download a couple of .mp3s off the web.

"I always wondered why she got sent home for two weeks," Jenn mused.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I thought it was for pot, until Ms. Sarnioki pointed out the burn so I could help her find a way to cover it up. She never comes in here herself, and I about had a heart attack when she saw the armchair over there that I had snuck down here from the reading room. She noticed it but just shrugged and said someone had had a good idea."

Jenn snorted. "You brought an armchair down to a recording studio? What is it for?"

I just looked at her.

Her eyes widened and she looked at the chair, then back at me. She bit her lower lip, just very briefly, then approached me. She reached out and ran a finger down the center of my chest, letting it trail off as she reached my stomach. "Alistaire," she asked slowly, "besides me, just how many girls have you brought down here?"

Now, there was a difficult question. Was the truth going to help me out here? The partial truth? I could hardly claim there had been nobody.

Screw it. The truth will set you free... or at least not make you ashamed of yourself. And who knows?

"Three," I said, after taking a deep breath. "Before this."

Jenn just stared at me. She turned away, but not toward the door. She said quietly, "I'm about to hook up with a Man Slut."

"Hey now," I began.

She turned back quickly, "It's a joke Alistaire! Sorry!"

To be honest, the charge sort of fit, but that had not been my point. "Don't worry about it. 'Slut' wasn't the part of what you said that interested me..."

Her eyebrows knit for just a moment, before she grinned at me. "Horny bastard!"

"I do prefer that to 'man slut'," I said slyly, "but as long as the term ends up being appropriate..."

"Ha!" Jenn scoffed. She tilted her head to the side theatrically and said, "You are just interested in adding another notch in your bedpost."

I just stared at her intensely. I wasn't trying to be all mysterious alpha male or anything, I just was using every ounce of my concentration to keep from saying out loud, 'For two days, I haven't thought about much else than your notch.'

Still, she froze under my gaze for a moment. She bit her lip again. She was very carefully maintaining a good distance between us, too far for us to touch each other at all. I couldn't help myself and took a step toward her. She backed up instantly, then turned the movement into an approach of the armchair. She sat down in it with exaggerated grace, crossing her legs demurely and tugging down on the short hem of her skirt, as if that was going to conceal any meaningful amount of her smooth, creamy thighs. She leaned back and rested her arms across the back of the chair. Damn, she looked hot.

"Strip for me," she said, blandly.

"Excuse me?"

"Strip," she repeated. "I want to see you without a stitch on."

"Me? Why?" I asked. I'll admit, I was taken aback. Jenn had come up with a new one.

"You want me to be all fired up about my appearance. Let's see how confident you are in your own," Jenn said, in that same bland voice. "Chicken?"

I kind of froze. It had been a while since that had happened, though I'll admit it was a big part of my regular repertoire up until everything had changed. I stared at her, just sitting in that chair, all prim and proper, especially below the waist, with her tightly crossed legs.

She stared back. "Every stitch," she added evilly, pointing down at my feet.

That actually did me a favor. Kicking off my shoes was easy, and it got me over my paralysis. I lifted one foot and peeled off the sock, then lifted the other and did the same. I thought about being playful and tossing them to her like an old-timey burlesque dancer, but I realized I'd been wearing those socks for a while now. Not a good idea. I tossed them onto the mixing board.

"You know," I said. "I'm not the one who is down on my body. I'm quite happy with parts, in fact." She just snorted. "Maybe you ought to be the one doing the ego-boosting exercise," I said hopefully.

Jenn snorted again. "This isn't a boost, it's a test." She leaned forward in the chair, now resting her elbows on her crossing knee and cupping her chin in both hands. "And more to the point, I have barely seen a foot and a half of your tall-ass body naked. It was a critical foot and a half, I'll give you, but still..." She smiled at me with a superior expression. "Every stitch," she repeated, making a little shooing gesture.

I shrugged and said, "Fine. One naked string bean, coming up. But I get mine next!" I unbuttoned an extra button on my Polo shirt, and tugged it off over my head. I turned and tossed it over on the board, atop my socks. When I looked back at Jenn, she sat there unmoved, still staring at me.

"We'll see about that," was her only reply, in a doubtful tone but with a smiling expression.

"I still don't see what kind of eye-candy I am supposed to offer though," I groused, tugging my belt open. I felt I needed to make some kind of show for whatever kink was revving Jenn's engine and pulled it slowly loose from my pants. I swung it over my head before tossing in onto my other discarded clothes.

"Hmmm," said Jenn. "You are no threat to Chippendale's... especially in the dance moves department. But I do like what I see." She seemed to mean it, too.

"Really?" I was surprised, honestly.

"You aren't some Hollywood hunk, Alistaire, but you aren't skinny any more, and damn sure not scrawny. Your body looks hard... and strong. A lot better than I was expecting, actually."

"Your praise is turning my head," I said, tugging open my fly. In fact, it kind of was. Getting praise for some part of my body besides my dick was a nice new thing.

Still... it was dick time.

I had grown a lot more confident in the recent weeks, and it showed in my clothing choices that Saturday night. I had not been sure, I still was not sure about whether Jenn and I were going to actually screw that night, but I had been real certain that whatever we were going to do, underwear was just going to have been an inconvenience. So I had not bothered with any, instead just being very careful about zipping up.

I tugged open my fly and my cock bobbed into view, already well and truly excited about things. Jenn just shook her head in bemusement when she saw it again. "No underwear tonight? I think that I am being taken for granted," she purred.

I might have blushed a little. "I'm just an optimist, I guess," I said. I pushed my pants off my meager hips and let them drop to my ankles. I bent and picked them up, tossing them with my other clothes. I straightened up, suddenly self-conscious. "Ta da?" I ventured.

"I have brilliant ideas," Jenn said quietly to herself.

"My turn for a show?" I asked playfully, unsure what to do with myself or my hands, other than stand there, hard-on bobbing in front of me.

Jenn's eyes crinkled in a smile. "No," she said.

"No?" I replied, non-plussed.

"No," she repeated. "I like this whole dynamic with me wearing clothes and you completely naked." She looked at me seriously. "It makes it easier for me to be here alone with the most amazingly confident guy I've ever known."

She did straighten up, however. Then she finally uncrossed those legs, spread them slightly, and leaned back in the chair. She positively draped her arms across the back this time. It was a suggestive, almost lewd pose, giving me just enough of a view up her skirt to rivet my attention, without quite letting me see her panties.

"Turn around," she said, almost idly. This whole experience was not what I was expecting, and kind of... interesting. I turned around.

"Niiiice..." was all she said.

"Please," I scoffed.

"No really," she said, enthusiastic sincerity in her voice. "That is a hell of an ass, Alistaire."

"Seriously?"

"You have all these three other women in your history..." she began.

"Six," I corrected her.

"You said three."

I looked over my shoulder. "Three in this room." I wanted to turn around to say that, but I kind of felt obligated to keep my ass toward her. This was new. "You are the first to compliment my ass."

"Dumb bitches," muttered Jenn.

I took the opportunity to turn and advanced toward her. "They mostly just grab it and hold on for dear life," I growled.

Jenn laughed. "Noted for future reference."

I was getting impatient. That's a lie. I had been impatient. I was getting really impatient. I moved to right in front of her. "That's it," I growled again, though I was beginning to sense that that Assertive Alistaire was not the key to Jenn. "I need to know. Am I going to fuck you tonight, or just lick your pussy into a coma?" I glared at her good-naturedly.

Jenn looked back up at me, with an equivocal expression. "And if I haven't decided yet?" she asked.

I stared at her. "I wasn't ready for that answer," I sighed. I sank down to my knees in front of her. "Well, while you are deciding, this part is going to happen either way," I grumbled happily. I placed my hands on her knees and pressed them much farther apart. I slid my fingers up the soft, smooth, well-shaven skin of her thighs to the soft black cotton of her skirt, and pushed it upward.

I laughed. "Looks like you weren't the only one of us that was taken for granted," I chortled, staring down at her bare, panty-less pussy.

"I had my ideas," Jenn said, her voice getting a little hoarse. "And I still haven't decided."

I looked at her and saw she was serious. I nodded back. For just a moment, I was solemn.

Then I grinned like a wolf and bent down for the part that was going to happen anyway.

*

"Will you stop that, Alistaire?" Jenn snapped.

"Stop what?" I asked innocently, looking up at her.

"Licking my pussy," she tried to snap out the words, but only panted.

"Don't you like it?" I asked innocently.

"I love it, you bastard," Jenn said as I once more raked my tongue up her slit. "But... dammit, I really want to find out what that thing feels like between my legs, not just your tongue."

"Oh, 'that thing' is much bigger," I said.

Jenn first sputtered in frustration, then moaned when I sucked gently, once again, on her hard little clit.

"Sorry," I said, releasing her bud. "But I just am enjoying myself so much!" I bent back once more. I kind of was really enjoying tormenting Jenn. She had held me in suspense, and now, despite my Male Instinct's scream to climb up there and fuck her at last, I was going to make her pay a little.

"Alistaire, you magnificent asshole," Jenn gasped, her hands running through the hair on either side of my head. Then those fingers clenched, hard. She tugged upward, forcing my head up. It kind of hurt. "If you drive me into a coma like that and I don't get to fuck you tonight, I will never let you touch me again," she said slowly, keeping her quivering body under iron control. Her hands kept tugging me upward.

I lunged forward on my own power, her hands almost springing away from my hair in surprise. I kissed her mouth deeply—my tongue, still drenched in her own juices, slipped into her mouth. She stiffened at first, then relaxed.

Then she stiffened again, as the head of my cock softly pressed against her vagina. She was soaking down there, of course. I'd made her come several times already. I barely had to wiggle to get my tip past her outer gates, but then I suddenly met with wonderful resistance. Jenn was tight, and her tense anticipation made her even tighter.

"Relax," I whispered against her lips.

"How?" Jenn scoffed. "I still don't know how that is all possibly going to fit inside of me."

"If it doesn't, it doesn't," I murmured in her ear. "But I'm going to try." I pressed harder and felt my shaft slip hesitantly deeper into her snatch. Damn, she was tight. "Why," I asked her softly, penetrating her just a bit more, "am I still utterly naked, and you are still fully dressed?"

I worked myself another full inch inside her to punctuate that question.

"Because... for tonight," Jenn grunted, slowly taking more of me, "I am the decider about this. Oh God... And your conceited, unh, arrogant, promiscuous... ass is mine to command tonight!"

I only nodded my assent to her terms.

"Next time, ummm... Next time, urgh, if you are good... oh fuck me, you just keep coming on in deeper, don't you? Next time, maybe, oooohg, you get to call the shots."

And like that, I was buried between her legs, kneeling on the floor before the upholstered chair. My cock was in a prison of delights, and I let it nestle there, twitching happily.

"I like the sound of 'next time'," I said.

"You haven't done much yet with this time," Jenn grunted, squeezing me with her inner muscles.

The boss had spoken.

Slowly, excruciatingly, I drew myself out of her, teasing with every retreating inch in much the same way I had teased her to several orgasms already with my tongue. Her hands grasped my allegedly amazing ass and squeezed, preventing any further withdrawal. I looked into her eyes.

And jammed my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. Her eyes flew wide and she gasped as I pulled out and slammed in again. And again.