Alistaire Too Ch. 01: Jenn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had sex I was not sure how many times by now, but I suddenly realized that this was my first handjob. If they could be this good, I was well in favor of them.

But this was not a handjob. It was a prelude.

Jenn leaned forward and extended her tongue. Delicately, she let the tip tap against my eager purple helmet. My whole dick jumped in response, which clearly gratified her. She continued like that for a bit, not licking me, but just touching me all over with the tip of her tongue.

The only sound was the quiet, slick swish of her hand's measured strokes. I strained to hear if someone was approaching, but there was only blessed, wonderful silence. I continued to tremble.

Then she opened her mouth and leaned over my cock. But she didn't take me inside, she only breathed on me, hot breath washing over my tip luxuriously. At the same time, that middle finger of the hand cupping my balls dragged up underneath me again, slower and firmer this time. I gleeped a tiny, quiet sound. I couldn't help it.

Jenn chuckled a tiny bit and lowered her head. I felt her breath grow even warmer over my tip, then her lips closed around me as her tongue lifted to press moistly against my suddenly imprisoned end.

Jenn began to bob and twist her head on my cock, her rhythm matching that of her still relentlessly pumping hand.

I pressed one hand back against the wall behind me, as hard as I could. I needed to steady myself, but I also needed something to remind myself of the need to keep a rein on my voice. My other hand slowly brushed her short, auburn locks as she gave me this incredible show. Tentatively, I ran my fingers into her hair and held on loosely.

She never took more than a few inches into her mouth. She never tried. It was clearly not her way of doing things, and it was absolutely, positively not necessary. Holy shit, I was in heaven. I wanted, desperately, to use every trick I had to hold off the bum's rush of an orgasm which heralded its imminence, but... we were standing here, sort of in public. There was absolutely no reason that I could think of for a faculty member to come through that door, but that had never stopped any of them. They showed up at the damnedest of times, as I've said before.

I decided to let it take me. "I'm going to come," I warned hoarsely.

Jenn nodded, and released my cock from her mouth with a little gasp. "Good. Just make sure to get it all in my mouth. Don't jerk back and hit my face. I don't know how we'd clean it up!" With that rather extraordinary set of instructions, she took me back into her mouth and started sucking on me hard, as if she was still trying to drink that overly-thick milkshake back in the Tuck.

I don't know how successful she had been at drinking the shake, but for my part, I could not help but give her plenty to drink. My hips writhed, my hand tightened in her hair, and I jetted hard into her mouth in two strong surges. I dimly heard Jenn gack quietly on the volume, but I was mostly struggling to stay upright and quiet. I managed both, sort of, sagging at the knees precariously while groaning so quietly it was more of a hiss.

She took every drop, and quickly squeezed up my shaft, licking the results clean. I grunted silently and felt my cock twitch a last time. A final, gentle ooze appeared, dripping down toward her still gently moving hand. She licked that clean as well. It was the longest stroke of her tongue in the whole glorious event. Satisfied that I would not drip any more, Jenn stood up and swiftly moved to tuck me back into my underwear, looking around as if half expecting to see an audience watching. "Damn, it is so hot doing this here, knowing someone might catch us," she said with a furtive, excited smile. "But seriously, Alistaire," she added, tugging my slacks back into place and working on my zipper in haste, "you make it even better. There is so much of you to play with."

She tugged at my zipper roughly, and I moved my hands to do it myself in self-defense, buckling my belt right after. "Come on," she said breathlessly, "let's get out of here."

Part of me wanted to bail too. I did not want to get busted any more than she did. But come on. Not yet.

I grabbed her arm before she could turn and murmured, "No. No, no, no." I pulled her back and this time pressed her back against the wall. Her eyes widened as I sank to my knees in turn. "No girl has ever done that to me where I didn't get to take a turn, either before or after" I said firmly, with a tiny bit of that aggressive growl in my voice to gauge her reaction. "And I am not going to let that happen here."

I slid my hands firmly up the fronts of her thighs, enjoying the feel of their soft curves. "What are you..." Jenn began in surprise, but then subsided. I tugged her fly open to find a turquoise pair of boy panties underneath. I leaned forward and lightly kissed the front of them, very briefly.

I looked up and smiled, gently lifting one leg upward. I slid my hands down her calves and tugged off her shoe. Setting it aside, I let her leg fall back. "No, really," Jenn began again, "what are you doing?"

"Making it so I can do this properly," I replied simply. With that, I tugged down both her cords and the panties underneath, sliding them down to her knees. I beheld a neatly trimmed, red-tinged triangle of brown fur before me. I wanted to stop and kiss it some more, now that it was bare, but our excitingly vulnerable circumstances had my mind warring with itself between getting the job done as expeditiously as possible, and getting it done right.

I shook my head, the only way this risk was worth it was to do it right. Jenn sure as fuck had done it right after all, hadn't she? I compromised slightly. I tugged the same leg upward, using the fact that I had removed the shoe, to let me slide her foot free from the leg of her pants and panties.

Jenn slowly lowered her leg, still staring down at me in disbelief, but also in anticipation.

I caught her leg and lifted it again, levering her backward on her one still-clothed leg against the wall. Her corduroys slid further down to a puddle around the one ankle while I turned and began kissing my way up the inside of the bare leg I had lifted up. I moved slowly, mixing pursed lips with lavishing tongue. Already, I had Jenn's hips rocking side to side, even thrusting out toward me eagerly. I moved slowly, but inexorably upward, going as fast as I could while still making her feel like I was taking forever.

"We are gonna get busted!" Jenn hissed. I just shrugged, but inside I was quivering with excitement.

It got harder to restrain myself as I got closer to her pussy, because Jenn smelled amazing. Did she wear perfume down there? If she did, it was just a trace. But it sure seemed that she wore that trace. Regardless, she drew my nose like a magnet. Eventually, I couldn't help it. I turned my head from her thigh to her crotch without warning and dragged my tongue up the length of her sodden, curl-covered snatch. Now she quivered hard. I swung my arm up under her free leg and braced myself against the wall with it, letting the leg drape over my elbow. This left me with a lovely, open field to play.

I ran my tongue up and down, her slit parting for me in but a stroke or two. Both Jenn's hands found themselves running through my hair and she sighed, "Fuck that feels good. And I mean this Alistaire, you are amazing. Not only do you have so much to play with, unnn, but even your cum, mmmm, tasted great. Oh wow, yes! Just like that."

I snorted into her crotch. "I tathte goob?" I replied, not letting my lips quite leave their furry nest. "You thathte amathing." She really did. I had enjoyed a lot of pussy, but she was maybe the best I'd had on my face.

"Again with the flattery?" Jenn asked archly, but short of breath.

I lifted my face from her crotch this time, sliding my free hand up to replace my tongue with a gentle finger. Her eyes widened as I slipped a second in with the first. "Listen, Jenn. I'm not flattering, and I absolutely know what I'm taking about," I said sternly. Then I winked at her. "Your face is beautiful, and your twat tastes terrific." She snorted. "Deal with it," I added as I bent back to finally seek out her clit with my tongue. It's tiny hardness wasn't hard to find, and her loud gasp at my finally giving her the contact she had been wanting would have told me, even if I hadn't felt it.

My fingers were still stroking inside her, so I lifted my head once more. "You better tug up your shirt," I said.

"Wha... what?" she panted. "You want to see my tits? Now?"

"Yes, I want to see your tits," I said quickly. "Often. But not now, You just need to be able to bite on your shirt or something so you don't draw half the faculty with the noise you are going to make in a minute.

She laughed. She might have laughed super loudly, except her breathing was already too shallow. "Wow," Jenn gasped. "Conceited much? I can be quiet," she asserted.

I shrugged. "Our funeral," I smirked and dove back in. I was going to make sure this girl was satisfied down to her toes. If she got us busted... that was on her. I was almost positive that they wouldn't kick us out of school this late in the game, not when we both had gotten into good colleges that made the placement office look good.

I flipped the two fingers I had already pressed inside her over, curling them upward in there now, pressing the tips right where I thought they would be most effective. At the same moment, I pressed my nose against her bush and absolutely raked her clit with my tongue, over and over, as quickly as I could.

It broke her. Jenn gasped, then like steam escaping a kettle, she shrieked sharply, cutting herself off almost instantly. Almost. But I just kept up my assault on two fronts and she just kept on coming. She slammed her back against the wall, unsuccessfully trying to escape my tongue, and kept trying to swallow her screeches. Every time a fresh wave washed through her, a little sound would escape, be it a squeak, a squeal, or a, usually much quieter, moan.

Finally, she jerked her leg downward, tearing my bracing arm away from the wall and pulling her thighs together and forcing my face from between her legs. Reluctantly, I slid my hand free as well.

"Shitfuck," Jenn panted, her eyes wild and her mouth twisted in an involuntary grin. "I'll never doubt you again. Oh shit, I was so loud!" She bent, still mentally confused from my efforts, reaching for her pants. I lifted both them and her panties, holding them so she could easily slide her free leg back in. She tugged them up and into place, and I slid her shoe over so she could step into it.

I wiped my face quickly and rubbed my hand off on the back of my pants. Jenn zipped up and we wordlessly started walking back down the corridor. When we realized we were hearing nothing, we both relaxed at last. No one had heard. Our pace slacked and our hearts stopped racing. In a moment, we were walking amiably along. The only things that distinguished us from any two students having a conversation while walking were our pinky fingers, which were linked together as we walked.

...and around the bend strolled Ms. Green, coming right toward us.

Oh wow. If Jenn had let me keep going thirty seconds longer...

"Hello there, Jenn, Alistaire," the leggy rookie faculty member said casually as she approached.

By now, I had come to grips with the fact that I am a terrible pig. Here I was, strolling with a fantastic girl who had just rocked my world moments before, and I just could not help but check out Ms. Green. Legs for days, sweet rack, curly, sun-bleached hair, and eyes like her name, she was hard not to look at. I shook my head quickly. My recent habit of more openly looking at hot girls was not in order when the hot girl was one of the faculty!

"Was that you?" Ms. Green asked almost absently. "I thought I heard something."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I think I did too," Jenn replied with just a slight amount of interest. "I think maybe it was a rat. The school should call Varmint Vengeance or somebody."

"It was a lot of squeaks," Ms. Green said slowly.

"Maybe rats fighting?" Jenn added. "It seemed like a struggle."

"You heard what you thought were rats fighting, and you aren't up on Alistaire's shoulders, riding him like a jockey and whipping him to get you out of this tunnel?" Ms. Green scoffed good-naturedly.

"My dad works in the City," Jenn said easily. Damn, this girl could lie when the chips were down. "I've ridden the subway a million times. They are all over the place down there."

Ms. Green just shook her head, peering uncertainly ahead into the tunnel. "What were you guys doing in here? I guess you found the door was locked..."

"We didn't know," I said. "We were going to pass through the Annex to see if anyone was playing Ultimate out in the field."

"Pretty dark for that by now," Ms. Green said absently. "Rats, huh? Ummm." Then she brightened, "Alistaire, are you sure you, uh, you two don't want to walk back there with me. I can let you through the Annex and you won't have to walk all the way around."

"No, but thanks, Ms. Green," Jenn said easily. "Like you said, it is probably too dark by now for anyone to still be out. Seriously, the rats will leave you alone. They are way more afraid of us than we are of them."

The teacher shrugged and headed on up the corridor. "Have a good night, kids. But maybe study a little at some point. The AP exams are almost here!"

I may have watched her go just a beat too long. Jenn elbowed me in the ribs. "Getting a good look at her ass?" she whispered.

I looked at Jenn and grinned sheepishly.

She got the scandalized look on her face and elbowed me again as we resumed our walk out of the tunnel. "You would totally do her, wouldn't you?" she whispered.

I stared at her as if the thought had never occurred to me before. She just looked at me with an accusing smile. I looked her right in the eye, sighed, and said, "Yep. In a fucking heartbeat."

A peal of laughter burst from Jenn's lips. "As if!" She looked at me for a moment. "But you are just confident enough to try, aren't you?"

"Probably not," I snorted. Seriously not. I mean, Icarus, Sun, no assembly desired.

"Well, go ahead and try," Jenn said, still chortling. "But if you succeed, promise you will tell me you did. Then I can say I fucked a legend."

"I haven't fucked you," I said. "Yet."

"Hmmm. Good point. We'll see," Jenn said, rather maddeningly. "I do need to study some tonight, don't you?" She went on, even more maddeningly.

"Yeah," I agreed reluctantly. "I really do not want to have to take shit like Calculus and basic Chem again when I get to USC." I brightened. "I do believe that we had talked about Saturday night, though?"

"Oh wait," Jenn said, suddenly concerned. "Poppy and Chelsea and I are doing the movie together! We've been dying to see this one. Sorry!"

"It's a good movie. I have plans to go with my boys, too," I replied easily. "But after?"

She looked at me. "After sounds good. But I'd like to find some better privacy, as hot as the fear of getting caught just now was, that was fucking close!"

"It was pretty fucking hot, wasn't it?" I whispered. We both actually giggled.

Then Jenn heaved a sigh. "But wait. Look, I should tell you," she hesitated.

"What's up?" I asked calmly. She had stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Look," she said again. "I already said... Anyway, I've got plans on Sunday with Trevor. He asked if I wanted to split an Uber with him over to the Cranbury Mall, then we are going to have dinner after. It's... kind of a date."

"Cool," I shrugged. Then I poked her in the side and steered her into walking again. "He's better looking than I am," I said encouragingly.

"Hey! I don't know if I'd say that he is better..."

"Well, he is buffer than me, that's for sure," I interrupted. "Have you seen him with his shirt off? I have. We lifted together, the last two winters."

"You just keep getting weirder, you know that?" Jenn said. "You really wouldn't mind if I... if he... if we hooked up? Not that I plan on it. Not yet. I still don't know why I did that with you... at least so quickly."

"Jenn," I said firmly. "You just gave me a stupendous experience. We just agreed to have another one Saturday after the movie. But if we never have another one after Saturday, even if we don't have the one on Saturday for some reason, I will have been lucky. You live your life. As you said earlier tonight, no guy owns you. No guy should."

She shook her head in bemusement. But she didn't walk away either, just striding along beside me. This time, I lead the way up out of the basement, and we stepped outside by the pond.

"One thing though," I said mildly. "If you do do anything with him, you have to tell him about me, or at least you need to tell him there is a me, if not who me."

"What?" Jenn exclaimed. "He might flip his shit. Not everybody is a psycho like you."

"Me, a psycho? You are walking here beside me, after what we just did, telling me that you are going to hook up with Sir Trevor of the Six-Pack, Miss Psycho," I challenged with a grin.

"One," Jenn said sternly, "I explicitly said that I don't know if I am going to hook up with him, Sunday or ever. And two," she added, in a quieter voice. "Does Trevor really have a six-pack?"

"I think I just improved Trevor's chances," I laughed ruefully. "But if you do," I went on relentlessly. "Tell him... something. Tell him enough. Multiple partners can be managed, but multiple secret partners is a ticking bomb that can make you miserable. Believe me, I know that all too painfully well." I didn't feel compelled while making this point to tell her that all's well that end's well in my case.

"How much sex are you having, Alistaire?" Jenn challenged.

"Quite a lot, actually," I mused, a little surprised when I thought about it.

"And yet you went and put a full-court press on me. A gentle one, but a full-court press for sure."

"What can I say," I said, looking into her face once more. "You are really, really pretty."

*

What do you know, I thought to myself as I went back to my room to do some actual studying, my slugging percentage is finally no longer 4.000. I actually liked that (mostly). It made me feel slightly normal again.

*

Jen wore a skirt instead of her usual 'uniform' of tan or green corduroys that Saturday night. When I saw that across the auditorium, where she was settling in to watch the movie with her friends, I took it as a very promising sign that we were still on for later.

The movie was very good. You could tell because people mostly shut up during the run. Mostly. I watched it with just Carla, since Beth was sitting off in the back with Ben. I really hoped Ben was up to the challenge of Beth. As for Bridget, she was off with some guy on the other side of the auditorium as well. It was too bad for him, and more to the point, too bad for Bridget, as he clearly had no chance. I could tell that from her body language before the movie started, even from across the room.

At one point in the film, I felt Carla's hand steal into my lap, waking up my penis in short order. I did nothing to dissuade her, but I did whisper in her ear. "Listen, I haven't had a chance to tell any of you guys yet, but I kind of have a date after the movie."

Carla's stroking hand barely missed a beat. "About time. Poppy or Jenn?" Her hand cupped my balls.

"Yes," I said, carefully.

"Both?!?" Carla hissed, trying to keep her voice down.

"I wish," I replied. Fortunately my laughter was masked by general hilarity at what was happing in the movie. "You need to know, Carla. You just don't need to know who."