Alister's Unlucky Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over Alister spurted pre in long thin lines as he was milked for all he was worth. Fionna smirked and gently nipped at his shoulder with her rough teeth, loving how even though his armour was so scanty, it was so high in defense her tough tusks that could pierce dragon scales barely pushed down on his skin. How she would love to feel like this in the real world.

Being honest with herself she couldn't tell if she genuinely loved Alister and how cute his shyness was. . . Or if she was simply in love with the idea of such a slut willing to attend to her every whim for a slight crumb of bliss. . . With him attached to her hips she felt stronger than anyone, a passive buff his armour gave, but when she forced him to kneel by his side. The legendary Dragoon slut? The one who would happily give their virtual body for a real world sum of money... could she rule this game? She had the demand. Out of all the sluts and slaves she had conquered none Roleplayed like he did.

None seemed to bounce as well on her dick. None seemed to be as willing to go to the ends of the earth for her. None. And she was sure in this regard. None could milk her dick with such a sweet ass like he could. But having the real world equivalent? Having a pathetic excuse of a man begging to be played with while she held him hostage with the accounts he had made, his own perversion would be his prison. Not that she would ever let him be harmed by these facts; or by anyone. She would protect him both virtual and physical. She would storm a thousand castles, burn a thousand villages, commit any cr-... Fuck. She realised she loved him.

Looking down at the slut as she bounced him up and down she couldn't help but laugh slightly. This dumbass had the gaul to make her stomachs do knots? All while happily mewling in the heat of passion like a good pet, she thought about it before realising she could peg him for real. No chemical altering.

No electronic signals. No perfect pain cancelling machine...Just his flesh, her flesh...and a piece of plastic sending jolts down his spine. She almost creamed then and there but was caught off guard by Yivone logging into the game. The witch sat in her lesser throne which was of course her respawn point, was already groaning. Before pausing. Realising the couple who had been mid fucking, Alister gave an awkward wave before Fionna bucked her hips, causing him to slump moaning and weakly pressing at her thicker hands with his dainty fingers, perhaps trying to free himself?

Clearing her throat Yivone spoke politely "This is surely a surprise... usually I'm the first to log on during the weekdays." She lifted her head and looked around "Oh, you've changed the guild hall? I'm impressed. How come you were both online so early?"

"We uh. Left early from...wooork?" Fionna answered quietly, not exactly wanting to reveal she and him were in fact college students who skipped classes to bang in a virtual world.

"I see. God do I wish I could do the same." Yivone sighed heavily and slumped before asking "You don't mind me watching do you? I've had a long day." She snaked her hands down into her briefs, pulling out a dick of her own and revealing her cute pussy lips under the rock hard shaft.

"By all means babe. What happened for you to be so glum?" Fionna continued bucking into Alister, holding a hand over his mouth to silence him as she drove him mad with bliss. "Nothing much... I think the guy I had a crush on finally blundered his way into a relationship. . .fucking. shit. And then they left! I didn't even get to watch him work! Like. . . Come on! I just wanna watch a bitch boy do his thing while a vibrator in my pussy buzzes you know!?"

Yivone was yelling. . . And that genuinely surprised both Fionna and Alister, pausing them for a few moments before Yivone started speaking again "Sorry. Sorry. . . It's just. He's cute, you know? It made working in that dreary place tolerable...I'm going to my study. . . If you need me for a quest or to tighten him back up, just ask honey~" She smirked and got up, but it was clear

Yivone was frustrated. Usually she'd watch anything Alister did with his butt in glee, even late into the night: It seems that this guy really meant a lot to her. And that did make Fionna feel somewhat bad since she was currently still raping the shit out of a muffled Alister but Once the guilt had eventually passed and Yivone had probably brewed a dozen potions, Fionna slapped Alister against her hips one more time, filling his gut with orc seed before tossing him aside like a rag doll.

Once her high had faded, she gently kicked him in the rear, loving how it jiggled and dripped with her cum "Alright. Go make her feel better. Ask for some potions. But before you start fooling around with her I want you to do the Excalibutt questline."

A weak groan came from the boy before he asked "You mean Excalibur? Our strength isn't high enough for that. . ."

"Alister...I meant what I said." She spoke as she leaned back on her throne in a somewhat bored looking pose, as leftover seed and ass juice dripped, almost taunting Alister to clean it up with his tongue. "It's a new lewd questline. And I'm sure Yiv can certainly do with some cheering up right about now. No?" He grumbled something but slowly picked himself up "...Fine...b-but I need to go home before I do the quest."

"Fine by me. While you're convincing her to go I'll clean up your real body~" with a wink Fionna logged off, leaving Alister to sigh and huff in tiredness, rubbing his spunk filled and now red rear, he summoned a plug to keep in the spunk as not to stain the castle floors, heading off to Yivones room to console and quest with her. Wondering just how she would react to the idea of meeting that Fionna had started to think about.

I hope you all enjoyed :3 it was certainly fun to do a slightly longer sex scene. Plus with Mommy editing maybe you can all get more stories of better quality. Don't tell her this but she's kinda lewd. . . (lmao lewd is an understatement)

Wait.

Regardless! I hope you join me for a third, hopefully LEWDER chapter.

Also again apologies for taking so long. It got sent back and then I made a twitter and was making art for that and just... gah! I'm so sorry, I'll try to split my time more efficiently for more stories in the future.

12