All Comments on 'All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 05'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Another wonderful chapter!

5

Nasty56Nasty562 months ago

Best fairytale on literotica!

dwoelfledwoelfle2 months ago

This tale just gets better and better. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonderful..... as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Wonderful crazy people

Made my morning when I saw another chapter. How many other romances can you interweave into the setting. Could have been just another rich person's tale but the backstories make it interesting and more believable. Starting from the cliche snow rescue and just grew. Twins are adorable. Thank you.

des911des9112 months ago

Ahhhh! This is such a lovely heart-warming saga with a wonderful cast of quirky characters; plus the twins, who are just magical, funny, and cute. Another winning chapter. Thank you

Campus77Campus772 months ago

You just keep getting better at expanding this story. Now we have Ken. Looking forward to the snow party with the whole cast of characters. The snow is a coming.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love your stories and literally look at the romance list EVERY day to see if you have them up. 5 stars plus if I could. Can’t wait to see what you have in mind for her ex husband for releasing the photos online.

One thing that does weirds ME out is the whole “daddy” thing for the adults. She is supposed to be small “almost childlike” he is 20 years older. I not sure why but it really sends an ick feeling every time it comes up.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore2 months ago

Another wonderful chapter. I look every day for another chapter. I love these characters and the way you include all of the love stories in one story. I can't wait for more.

NorthwestnutcrkrNorthwestnutcrkr2 months ago

Storyline is moving along and carrying me along with it.

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

Yi and Kenny, looks to be another match made in heaven. The story gets better each instalment as you add more interest. Loving it.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

Another great job of storytelling.

JusteenKJusteenK2 months ago

You are becoming a master of your craft, so thank you so much for not charging!

I'm really intrigued by the supernatural undertones you've woven into the story and I look forward to where they take us.

papajerrysr42papajerrysr422 months ago

as you continue with this wonderful story, I am looking forward to more of it. I can't stop reading it. I stayed up till 4 am last night. couldn't stop reading. just awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories