All Comments on 'All About Her Pleasure'

by glossophile

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Strange story

This story could have been titled, "Eighteen Times I Had Sex With My Wife."

I'm not really sure what the point of this story is intended to be. A few glimpses into a married couple's sex life?

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Well, as much as it disgusts me to agree with SJ

I have no idea of the point of this. We were married and kinky? No plot here, worthy of the name. It started and ended nowhere. Not badly written or necessarily gag inducing, but not much except some recounting of some sexual episodes. Try telling a story next time instead of just giving flashes of a porno flick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then it was time to offer up my aching and throbbing organs to her voracious mouth.

LOL This shit is a joke. Come on. Dude is gay # 1

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
Well...

I read this one and then checked to see how you handled your other stories. You got some pretty good scores in that category, but your writing over there was much better.

LW is the toughest category here; if you want a decent score, you must bring your 'A' game. Afraid you didn't do that in this case. I did give you 3 *** for effort. Thanks for writing. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is what it is

Could have been worse, could also been better. A glimpse, perhaps, into the lives of a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too subtle or nuanced for me.

What was the point of this story? I did not detect a plot, drama, suspense, nothing. It was kind of a National Geographic documentary about the sex lives of some couple somewhere. Was that it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You like wimpy, quasi gay, and submissive

You write like a overweight housewife with dark fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous