All About Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that time, my oral skills were unrefined and but made up for my ignorance with passion and enthusiasm. I had yet to locate her clitoris with any certainty so it often took long for her to come. (I had read the book myself and it encouraged women to take charge in seeking their pleasure.) I began to lick her in my aimless way but she was in no mood to be patient and took her cue from the book. She took hold of my head and guided my mouth to the upper part of her cunt, held me there and drove herself against my lips in silent command to lick her right there. I obeyed, her orgasm soon followed at it was exquisite for her. I cherish the memory of her firm but tender tutelage. Then she invited me to mount and fuck her.

Now for a confession on my part. Even with our active sex life I often masturbated in between time and had done so earlier that day. This proved to be not a bad thing because I was randy and erect as wood and able to give her a good long hard fucking before finally I came. Had I not beaten off earlier I would have come much sooner. When my hand strayed over her breasts I found her nipples, hard and wrinkled when we started, to be soft and smooth, proof positive I had given her satisfaction. She wrapped arms and legs around me, sighed in contentment, and gave me a deep and grateful kiss.

(11) Waking Up to a Dream.

There is nothing quite like being asleep and dreaming that you are having you cock sucked with a passion only to wake up suddenly and realize it is not a dream and your sweet, loving wife is doing it for real. This happened perhaps a dozen times. The first couple times I selfishly hopped on top of her and fucked her, then went back to sleep. But later I saw the light and let her suck me longer because I knew she adored my cock. Then I would go down on her and reward her gift to me with a loving cunnilingus to orgasm before I took my own pleasure and we fell back asleep in each-others' arms.

(12) "Do You Want to Try Something Kinky?"

One Friday night during our customary dirty movie we were naked and fooling around, licking, sucking, fondling but not knowing where to take the evening's lovemaking. I could tell she was crazy horny and might be in one of those wild moods.

A certain idea came to me and I asked: "Do you want to try something kinky?"

She said "Yes!" with an eagerness suggesting she was ready for anything.

I went to the closet and got one of my neck ties and told her to roll over on her belly. She did so without the least hesitation and I used the tie to bind her hands behind her back. Then I roughly dragged her from the bed and forced her to kneel and suck my cock. We played our roles to perfection, I her cruel, evil and lustful captor, she my captive, helpless, at my mercy, with no choice other than to serve my twisted desires.

I was rough with her, taking a harsh grip on her hair and forcing her head back and forth, then slowing down and making her suck slowly while I moaned in my delight. She worshipped my cock for me, giving up all dignity for the sake of my enjoyment. At length, I wanted only to come and I took her head between my hands and fucked her mouth until I felt the welling ejaculation and then the hot pleasure as I gushed her mouth full. She swallowed with loving submission and said she loved me so much.

I was overcome with tender gratitude, knelt to kiss her, tasting the cum in her mouth. I untied her and helped onto the bed. She lay back on it crosswise and I went to my knees, pressing my mouth to her pussy, offering her oral pleasure to reciprocate mine. But, to my surprise she declined saying "I'm OK. Those blowjobs do it for me!" It seemed the dear sweet woman could come spontaneously when I came in her mouth and be satisfied and love me all the more for it.

I was thrilled by the discovery of this new pleasure and on several subsequent evenings I bound her hands and made her kneel and satisfy me. But she grew tired of this act and one night as she knelt before me bound she declined to suck my cock, saying she didn't like doing that any more. Frustrated, I stepped behind her and forced her over to an armchair we had next to the bed. When she knelt before it I put my hand behind her head I pushed her face down into the seat cushion. Then I knelt, mounted her and took her from behind, rutting like a beast until I came heavily deep inside her. It was a brief and selfish act on my part but her whimpers of delight betrayed how much she loved acting out the rape fantasy. But thereafter, the neck tie remained in the closet and more and more I became a slave to her pleasure.

(13) The Sucking Tease.

She did love to suck my cock and came to love it more and more when she discovered what a helpless state she could reduce me to once my cock was in her mouth. She could torture me with pleasure, make me moan and writhe and beg. I would lose all control and selfishly try to come but she rarely allowed me to because I would then be useless for her own pleasure. Even my efforts at cunnilingus would suffer from lack of passion and my cock would be limp, possibly not to rise again that evening.

She became adept at coaxing me to the brink, letting me feel the first twinge of orgasm before pulling away with a giggle, leaving me gasping. But on the rarest of occasions she would take me all the way. In her delightfully wicked mind my dear wife knew she could sow the seeds of false hope in me by letting me come just once in a great while, making me even more at her mercy all the other times.

And her reward was in my passionate attentions when it came time for me to serve her pleasure.

(14) Upon Her Command

My woman was not bashful about expressing her desires.

It was routine for me to first pleasure her orally and then she would want me to mount her and fuck her in the missionary position. Soft tender lovemaking was not her style. She preferred me to fuck with all my might and one word sufficed for instruction when I climbed on top of her: "Hard!"

I would then comply by rutting like a randy beast and she would grab ahold of the headboard and hang on for the ride. Often, if I started to come too soon I would pause to let it subside, then continue, pausing and restarting repeatedly in an effort to delay my ejaculation and prolong her pleasure. But I would always end up clinging at the very brink, every muscle tense, just a couple of thrusts away from coming and fearing to move lest matters come to a premature end. Then she would show me mercy, wrap her legs around me and hold me close, then whisper one word in my ear: "Come!"

I would finish and collapse in blessed relief. She said she liked to feel my helpless desire for her and the way I relaxed upon her in my satisfaction.

In her job as a social worker she visited the homes of many people. On one such visit to a woman's house she saw a sculpture of a nude woman settled back in a chair with her legs apart and a man on his knees before her just leaning in to begin oral pleasure.

When she came home from work that day she told about the statue and said she was so horny she could barely keep the car on the road while driving home. I was dispatched to the video and liquor stores to get wine and a movie after being told that she was in urgent need of cunnilingus and I would be expected to perform the act as soon as possible after the kids had been put to bed. And she could know for sure when the time came that she could ease back on the bed and part her legs and her loving man would go down to do his duty and use his adoring tongue to satisfy her.

(15) Making Up for Lost Time

There were lulls in our sex life over the years. After one such hiatus of perhaps a month or more for reasons I can't recall we rented a movie and got some wine and settled in to watch the lurid proceedings on screen until she was aroused and ready to go.

As expected I went down on her as she lay on her back with legs spread, first giving her pussy some lapping strokes and then going down to the bottom to caress her anus with my tongue. She always kept me at it for a long time because she loved my tongue up her ass but this time she kept me at it much longer than usual. The formula for rimming was simple: maximum effort gave her maximal pleasure and with frequent and prolonged rimming my tongue had become a tireless instrument. But lack of tongue exercise over the hiatus had caused loss of conditioning in my tongue muscles so fatigue set in and my efforts waned.

Thinking she had to be ready to come after such a long rimming I went up unbidden to lick her clit. But she spurned my efforts by not responding, making it clear I was expected to go down to the bottom again and continue. I obeyed, redoubling my efforts and fighting fatigue. But she remained as she was with knees raised, just enjoying as I reamed her hole, giving no signal of readiness for orgasm.

My tongue tired again and I thought for sure by now she had to be ready so I went up to offer service to her clit but again I was spurned. Then the realization came to me: The poor dear woman hadn't had a good ass licking for well over a month and it was my duty to make up for lost time. Summoning a supreme effort, I dove down, used my fingers to open her hole so I could get my tongue in deeper and steeled myself against tongue fatigue. I gave her the rimming of her life, continuing without respite until she finally rolled her hips to invite me up to finish her. I slipped my finger up her ass to enhance her climax and the orgasm was all but seismic. Then she held her legs apart in welcome and offering and I mounted her to take my reward within the wet slippery warmth of her vagina.

(16) Our Friendly Pharmacist

As my age crept up on me erectile dysfunction set in slowly. Sad to say I let things go perhaps a year too long without dealing with it, hoping my failures were only temporary. I could always bring her to orgasm with my tongue and never failed to do so but in the end, after she came she would spread her legs and offer her warm recess to my cock but even with an eager pussy waiting to welcome me I could not rise.

Finally, I had to admit it to myself and secretly visited my doctor. I came home with a free sample of some pills and the next night we lay down to fuck I surprised her with a vigorous erection. Where night after night for so long I had struggled to enter her I now plunged in deep, bringing a gasp of delight from her as I went to rutting hard, just the way she liked it.

Indeed, thanks to science, I fucked like hadn't since I was a young randy buck. I took to masturbating in secret in the afternoons before our Saturday night romps. I would be horny when the time came and able to get pleasingly hard but unable to come without Herculean effort. Sometimes I couldn't even come at all but just fucked her until I had to roll to the side exhausted. This treated her to some fucking that drove her out of her mind with delight. She had long, rolling multiple orgasms. Her favorite position was when I hoisted her legs to rest her ankles on my shoulders. She would cry out in joyful anticipation of the orgasms to follow when I lifted her. It was a strenuous position for me but It aligned my cock perfectly with her G spot and my driving thrusts would trigger burst after burst of orgasmic pleasure. Things would reach a crescendo and I would come, it seemed, just before my heart burst, and collapse upon her in exhaustion. I would roll to the side to lie gasping for breath while she lay contented and sated, sighing in sweet afterglow.

(17) The Initiator

Thinking back, she was almost always the one who initiated sex. Most Friday and Saturday night were reserved for fucking but sometimes other things got in the way of that and any night of the week had to do. For example, she would remind me on Thursday that we were going out of town on a given weekend so I had better go and get some wine and a movie so we wouldn't miss out on our fuck for the week.

But often she would just order up sex at any time or any day. I would be dispatched to the video and liquor stores any time she happened to feel horny. And she could know for sure that later in the evening she could ease back comfy on the bed, spread her legs and I would go down to lick her asshole, eat her pussy, make her come and then give her the good hard fucking she craved as a finale. All she had to do was say the word.

(18) The Ultimate Evening.

One blessed night we settled in as was customary on Friday and Saturday nights with wine and a naughty flick to warm us up. I emptied my first glass of wine and had to get up and walk around the end of the bed to refill it from the bottle on the nightstand on her side of the bed.

She lay on her side, facing away from me, head propped up on her hand, engrossed in the nasty deeds on the screen. Her short sun dress was hiked up above her waist, exposing and presenting her ass. I was already horned up and couldn't resist. I went down and pressed my face between her cheeks and caressed her anus with my slithering tongue. She usually rebuffed my advances early in the evening because she wanted to become maximally aroused by watching the movie.

But this time, though she flinched and stiffened at first, she could not resist my offer of one of her favorite pleasures. She lifted her right leg high, grabbing her ankle to hold herself apart, so I could slip my head up between her thighs from behind. Then she enfolded me in a heavenly headlock as I went to work on her anus with a tongue made tireless from many years of rimming her hard and long.

I was in heaven there, my face smothered in the pussy I adored as I licked her hole. She took control, forcing herself over and over against my lips to urge me to greater effort, always demanding more no matter how hard I tried. I could tell my worshipful subservience and the novel position gave her rare delight.

I lost myself and let her have her way until at last her body must have screamed for release. She made the familiar rolling motion of her hips and I went upward to find her pulsing little pink orb. Orgasm struck her with one great surge. She convulsed and let out a deep breathy grunt of animal pleasure and satisfaction before going limp and rolling onto her back.

I went up to mount her and have my way as was customary but then my darling wife, the queen who reigned over my universe, outdid herself in grand style. Instead of welcoming me into her warm wet vagina she fended me off and said she was not going to let me come yet. All that preceding week she had been looking forward to performing a 69 and she would not be denied.

She ordered me to start the two-hour movie over so she could see what she had missed. I would be expected to watch the whole thing with her so she could get horny again and then I would have to satisfy her in the way she had been longing for all week.

I was already beside myself with desire from the taste of her pussy and ass and the joy it had given me to service her. But I obediently restarted the movie and laid myself down beside her naked with a throbbing erection with precum oozing from it. We lay facing each other, heads propped up on elbows and I caught her glancing often at the stiff cock that awaited her when she was ready for it. My balls began to ache like a teenager's in the back seat with a reluctant virgin.

I fidgeted and fondled myself and often caught her grinning in lustful amusement at my plight. Half way through the movie I made a move, leaning over to kiss her while stroking her pussy, pleading with her but she rebuffed me and insisted on watching the whole two hours.

I laid down on my back, averting my eyes from the lurid scenes on the TV screen to temper my desperate longing but she noticed and she ordered me to watch. With half an hour of movie left she started feeling frisky and went down to take my cock in her mouth. I knew it was just going to be the usual sucking tease but once she had me in the grip of her lips and tongue I surrendered to false hope as always and fell to fucking her mouth. I felt the first twinge of impending ejaculation and a further hardening of my cock but she felt that too and pulled away a split second before I went over the brink, leaving me gasping, near sobbing.

She chuckled wickedly and told me to keep watching the movie until the final cum shot. The movie ended and she pulled me over to her, now in the throes of her own lust and wanting to be satisfied. First, she kissed me deeply in a manner bespeaking passion and possession and had me lick and suck her nipples until they were hard and wrinkled. Then it was time to offer up my aching and throbbing organs to her voracious mouth. I reversed myself on top of her and lowered them to within her reach. Before she engulfed me, she repeated her admonition against my coming

I buried my face in her pussy, nose up in her vagina and began to serve her. Her sucking rose to new heights of cruel artistry. I felt my junk being all but devoured piece by piece, each of my balls getting the full benefit of her attentions, sucked into her mouth, licked and chewed softly; my cock feeling her lips and tongue where she knew to torment me with pleasure.

How I kept myself from coming I will never know. But I knew that even in my desperate state and despite her artful ministrations no excuses would be accepted should I erupt. There would only be anger, disappointment for her and humiliation for me.

She took hold of my hips and urged me to mouth fuck her as she approached her climax. I rutted within her silken oral vagina while licking hard on her clit. I felt myself going over the edge but just in time she clasped me in the grip of her arms and thighs and convulsed in a surge of ecstasy, gushing salty wet into my mouth. Her orgasmic cry was muffled by my cock full down her throat.

I pulled free of her mouth and turned to mount her. She opened her legs and welcomed me inside. My rutting was brief and brutish and I felt my balls contracting with every hot spurt of my cum as I emptied myself inside her, all ache and longing relieved in a great gushing.

It seems that from the first moment my tongue touched her anus she made a decision. Even though the 69 was her preferred pleasure for that evening she felt confident in her womanly capability to achieve multiple orgasms. There was no reason for her to deny herself her other favorite pleasure. She would enjoy a good ass licking and a satisfying orgasm, then assert her dominance over me and put me in my place. She was the boss in the bedroom. I was her slave and my body was her plaything and I adored her more than ever. The worshipful joy I felt when she lapsed into the throes of her ecstasy was just as good as coming for me and no night of pleasure could be complete unless I satisfied her first.

12