All Because of a Rusted Swing Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and took Ashley by the hand.

"In that dress, I imagine that you are every man's kryptonite," She said with her own smile. "You simply must tell me everything about the new book and how you learned his weaknesses."

"Dear, we do have a few more guests to greet," Mayor Keith chuckled as he nodded towards another couple ascending the steps.

"I will find you inside during the party then, my dear," She said and she patted Ashley's hand then leaned in and whispered. "I know where all the good booze is."

Ashley giggled conspiratorially with her and whispered back, "That sounds like a lot of fun. I will definitely be on the lookout for you inside then."

They smiled and nodded then turned to greet the next set of guests as Rory led Ashley inside the large house.

****

Inside Rory grabbed them a pair of champagne flutes as they mingled with the other guests.

"No one can take their eyes off of you," He whispered to her.

She gave him a playful nudge as she looked around the room. There were several men that were giving her appraising looks and a few women as well even though they themselves were looking extravagant.

"I can think of one person that can. You wouldn't have noticed all these looking at me if you hadn't taken your eyes off me," She teased him.

"I've taken a lot of mental pictures ever since I laid eyes on you this evening," He told her.

"Mental pics huh," She smiled at him. "I'm going to have to keep my eyes on you tonight, Mr. H."

"Shouldn't be a problem," He chuckled. "I doubt that I'll be able to let you out of my sight. There's too much competition here."

"My mom always told me to stick with the one that brought you so you are stuck with me, Rory," she said.

"I love being stuck with you, Ash," He said as he gave her a smile.

"We are going to need more champagne if you plan to keep flirting with me tonight, Rory," She commented with a smile of her own.

"Good thing your new friend knows where the good booze is kept then," Rory laughed.

"Heard that did you," Ashley asked. "Don't worry, Rory, I won't tell her all about your new book. Just the juicy parts."

"There aren't any," He argued.

"Not yet there's not," She smiled, "but they're coming. I can tell."

"They are, huh," He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Guaranteed," She told him.

Before he could refute her the mayor and his wife walked up to them. She took Ashley by the hand and gave me a smile.

"I need to have a chat with your gorgeous date now," She said to Rory. "I'll have her back to you soon, I promise."

She didn't wait for a reply as she gently tugged Ashley towards a side room. Mayor Keith patted Rory's shoulder and chuckled.

"She is quite a woman," He said as he watched Ashley and his wife disappear into his study.

"I'll make sure that she gets an advance copy of my next book," Rory assured him.

"My wife would absolutely love that," He nodded with a laugh. "I was talking about your date though."

"Oh," Rory grinned. "Ashley is a very amazing woman."

"How did you two meet?" Mayor Keith asked.

Rory told him the whole story much the mayor's amusement. He laughed heartily when Rory explained about his and Emily's detective agency.

"All of this because of some old swing set," He chuckled. "You should write that up sometime. Women would love it!"

"Maybe I should," Rory agreed.

****

Ashley returned ten minutes later with a flush to her cheeks. She looped her arm in with Rory's and gave him a smile when he stopped talking with one of the guests.

"You made it back," he said then introduced her to the person he was chatting with.

Ashley shook hands with the couple and chatted for a few minutes before they excused themselves.

"Did you share all of my secrets?" He asked her once they were alone.

"Yep," Ashley giggled. "I told her everything about you, Rory."

"You're going to get me arrested," He chuckled.

"I paid her off with info on your next book," Ashley assured him. "I assure you that you are safe."

"Good to know," He smiled. "Oh and we are invited over next week for dinner by the way," She informed him. "She wants to meet Emily and hear all about your little detective agency."

"You are definitely getting me arrested," he laughed.

The music that had started up while Ashley had been gone caught her attention and she looked towards the dance floor.

"Do you dance, Mr. H," She asked already pulling him towards the dance floor.

"It doesn't seem that you're giving me much choice, Ash," He said with a grin.

"Nope," She giggled.

Once Ashley got him to the floor he twirled her around much to her surprise. He pulled her in close and led her around the floor with surprising expertise. He smiled at her shocked expression and answered the question that she had yet to ask.

"I took classes," He stated quietly. "Research for..."

"Darkness of the Hart!" Ashley interrupted gleefully. "The embassy scene."

"How do you remember that?" He asked.

"I reread your books when Ellie blabbed who you were," Ashley admitted.

"And we're still friends," Rory joked.

"You need all the help you can get, Rory," She playfully giggled.

He laughed and agreed. They danced for another upbeat song before the band played something slow. Rory pulled Ashley closer to his chest and held her as they swayed to the music. Ashley's hand slid up his back to his shoulders as she laid her head against his chest. He could smell the hint of apples from her shampoo as his hands rested on her hips. When the song was ending Ashley looked up at him, gave him a brief kiss then whispered one word.

"Tonight," She said then pulled away and went to get a drink.

Rory watched her go, still admiring her ass when the realization hit him of what she had just promised.

****

"Three... Two... One! Happy New Year!" The mayor shouted as the band began to play.

People cheered, clapped and blew party favors while couples kissed as the New Year started. Rory was looking in Ashley's bright blue eyes when the clock struck midnight. He leaned down, she leaned up and their lips met. The electricity that they felt at Christmas was even more evident with this kiss. Rory had started to pull back after a moment but Ashley held him to her as she ran her fingers through his hair. Her tongue teased against his lips for a brief moment before she herself pulled away with a smile on those lips and a fire in her eyes. Rory took her hand and started to pull her towards the door. She laughed as they made their way through the crowd and were almost to the door when they were stopped by the mayor's wife.

"Leaving so soon?" She asked with a knowing grin on her face.

"We have... another engagement," Ashley winked as she told her this.

"I'll just bet that you do," She smiled. "Don't forget our dinner next week."

"I wouldn't dream of missing it," Ashley assured her.

"I'll bring you a few signed copies of my books and an advance of the new one," Rory promised.

"I look forward to it," She said. "Happy New Year to you both."

"And to you," Ashley said then hugged her.

Rory shook her hand then was grabbed by Ashley and led out to the waiting cars.

"His place," Ashley said hurriedly to their driver before pulling Rory's lips back to hers.

The driver chuckled, started the car and drove off towards Rory's place while the kissing intensified in the back seat. Rory did his best not to let his hands wander while they made out like a couple of teenagers. He didn't want to expose any parts of Ashley to their driver. Ashley didn't have any similar qualms about that as her hand rubbed up Rory's thigh until she felt his growing cock through his thin slacks.

"Ash," He groaned as she explored him with her hand.

"Soon, baby," She promised him as she continued to massage him.

She explored his length and thickness when she went back to kissing him. The driver readjusted his rear view mirror so he could occasionally glance at it and see just how hot and heavy things were going to get. He hoped that the woman would lose the dress and even slowed down to see if it would. Sadly for him, it didn't. He pulled into Rory's driveway and Ashley was already halfway out of the car dragging Rory along. Rory managed to tip the driver, not caring that his pants were tenting out obscenely when he did so.

"Have a great night," The driver called out with a laugh as Ashley pulled Rory towards the door of his place.

"We sure will," Ashley called back with her own laugh as Rory fished his keys from his pocket.

****

Inside he asked Ashley if she would like a drink or something but she shook her head.

"I don't want to lose the moment, Rory," She told him as she pulled his face back to hers and kissed him. "Take me to bed."

"Ash, are you sure? I don't want you to regret this tomorrow," He said as he pulled back from her.

"I don't know what will happen tomorrow, Rory. All I know is that I want this. I want you," She told him.

That was all Rory needed to hear. He kissed her passionately, pushing her back against the wall and holding her there until she pushed him back.

"Your bedroom," She gasped out. "Now!"

He nodded and they hurried up the steps to his bedroom. After Rory closed the door, Ashley pushed him back onto his bed then told him to stay seated there. He nodded his acceptance and received a kiss and a squeeze of his cock before she turned her back to him.

"Unzip me," She whispered to him.

He reached up and slowly worked the dresses zipper down revealing her pale, toned back. The zipper reached the bottom and Ashley held the dress up so it didn't fall to the floor just yet. She wanted to tease him a little more so she turned back towards him then allowed the dress to slowly slip off her. Rory leaned forward in anticipation as she let the black silky material slide down revealing her full breasts.

"So beautiful," Rory whispered as her pink nipples popped into his view as if begging for his touch.

"I knew that tonight was the night, Rory," She told him sensually as she continued to let gravity slip the dress from her body.

Her taut tummy was revealed next. She had worked hard to get it back after she had Emily and she had a few marks left behind that, she felt, screamed out her motherhood to everyone that saw her naked. She was self-conscious but when Rory licked his lips she let that worry drop just like her dress. She stood naked before him while he took a second to admire her body. Without a word, he pulled her to him and kissed her again. She ended up straddling his waist and became the aggressor as she tugged his shirt open losing a few buttons in the process. Her tongue danced with his as she ground her hips onto his lap enjoying the feeling of his cloth-covered erection rubbing her. She helped him shrug out of his shirt and tossed it aside as she reached down to work on his pants.

"I've got these," he told her between kisses.

She moved aside then lay back onto the bed while he quickly hopped to his feet. He was naked in record time and back onto the bed between her spread legs. He started to kiss his way down her neck but she brought his face back up to hers where she kissed him.

"I don't need anything fancy tonight, Rory," She told him. "I just need you in me. The rest we can do later."

He nodded as she reached between them until she grasped his cock gently. She gave it a couple of light strokes and enjoyed the moans that simple movement dragged out of him. Finally, she centered him and moved her hips up until the spongy head of his cock rubbed her already wet slit. She didn't have to tell him to push because, as soon as he felt the slight give, he slowly moved his hips forward.

"Oh god," She gasped as his head popped into her.

He paused and gave her time to get used to him being inside her. It only took a few moments before her hands reached for his hips and urged him onward. He moved slowly, allowing her to open up and accept being filled by him. Her pussy wrapped around him like a silken glove and he groaned out as she used her muscles to squeeze him inside her.

"Naughty girl," he moaned out with a grin on his face.

"You love it," She told him with her own grin that turned into a moan when he bottomed out inside of her. "I love it too!"

He started to thrust his hips and soon she was urging him on with calls for him to go harder or faster mixed with moans, sighs and shouts of his name as she came. She felt him swell inside her so she spread her legs as wide as she could to take him as deep as she could.

"Yes, Rory!" She shouted out when she felt his warm semen being jettisoned deep inside of her. "Come for me!"

He grunted and shuddered as he emptied himself deep inside of her. Ashley used her pussy to squeeze him after every pulsating shot of come which made him gasp every time she did it. Rory held himself over her on shaky arms until he was done then rolled off to the side. She rolled towards him and draped her arm and a leg over him.

"That... that was," He lay there gasping and tried to catch his breath.

"Yes, it was," Ashley giggled then kissed him for a long moment until he reached down and pulled the blanket up to cover them. "It really was but we need to sleep now, Rory. We're going to need a lot more energy because we are going to be doing that a lot from now on."

****

New Year's Day

"Anybody up," Ellie called out as she used her key to open Rory's front door.

It was earlier than she wanted to show up but the kids were up early despite staying up well past their bedtime. Ellie was also curious to find out how the date had gone. She found her answer when she poked her head into the kitchen. Ashley was standing at the stove working on pancakes while wearing one of Rory's button up shirts and little else that Ellie could determine.

"Hey, El," Ashley greeted her. "I was just about to call and give you the all clear to bring the kids over."

"Mama!" Emily shouted as she ran into the kitchen and gave her mom a hug.

"Hey, baby," Ashley said as she returned the hug. "Were you good for Aunt Ellie?"

"Uh huh," Emily answered with a vigorous nod of her head. "We stayed up soooo late!"

"Not that late," Ellie blushed at getting busted.

"I stayed up late too," Ashley said. "Now, go put on some cartoons for you and Chloe to watch while I finish breakfast."

"Okay," Emily answered then looked around. "Where's Mr. H?"

"He's still in bed being a sleepy head," Ashley giggled. "He had a late night too so keep the volume down so he can sleep a little more okay, Em?"

Emily nodded and bounded off towards the living room passed a wickedly grinning Ellie.

"So my brother had a late night huh, Ash," She teased quietly.

"Uh huh," Ashley answered with a grin of her own.

"I can tell," Ellie giggled. "You're having a very casual morning this morning, Ash."

"I knew I should have let him keep that set of pajamas he bought me for Christmas here," Ashley sighed. "I blame you for being here so early. I was just about to drag him into the shower when we heard the car pull up."

"Sorry to interrupt," Ellie laughed.

"You should be," Rory said as he joined them in the kitchen.

He walked over and kissed Ashley who wrapped her arms around him which exposed her bare bottom to Ellie.

"You really need those pajama bottoms, Ash," Ellie told her.

Ashley quickly pulled the shirt down to cover herself and blushed a bright red.

"I've got a pair of my shorts out in the car," Ellie giggled. "I'll go grab them for you and while Rory feeds the girls, you are going to tell me everything about last night."

"El," Rory warned her with his tone.

"Okay, mostly everything," Ellie restated then headed for the door.

Once she was gone Ashley turned to Rory and had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong," He asked.

"What are we going to tell, Emily," She asked him.

"Tell me about what?" Emily asked.

She had returned to the kitchen to see where Ellie was going and overheard part of the conversation.

"That... your mom and I are going to start... dating," Rory said making it sound like he was asking.

"Right," Ashley nodded. "Dating. We're going to start dating each other."

"I thought that you already were," Emily said. "Mr. H goes out with us all the time already. Is dating different?"

Rory shook his head while Ashley giggled and picked up Emily in a hug.

"I guess that it's really not," Ashley confirmed for her. "We may be having a lot more sleepovers here though. If that's okay with you."

"Cool," Emily agreed. "I love it here! My princess bed is here. Mr. H has Scooby on TV and my swing set is sooo much closer!"

She scampered off to tell Chloe the news and Ashley hugged Rory.

"You only have yourself to blame for his, Mr. H," She smiled then kissed him. "You just had to go all out with that new swing set so now you're stuck with us."

He chuckled and gave her a brief but passionate kiss. "That swing set is the best thing I ever bought!"

****

Thanks to my editors and to everyone for reading, voting and commenting.