All Comments on 'All Bets Are Off (Pt. 01)'

by UnquietDreams

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
walt555walt5554 months ago

Loved everything about it, hope more is coming.

RpierzRpierz4 months ago

Really hot, hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story and well written You have left in several silly typos that spoil the flow. I’d guess you dictated this. A writer as good as you wouldn’t put “in” when they mean “and”.

MrMagMrMag4 months ago

Really good debut chapter and story ! Hope we'll see more of this in the future !

vitochivitochi4 months ago

What Rpierz said!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I got as far as “looking down I verified “ before I was wetting myself laughing. It’s smut kid, you don’t need to use every word in your thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good first story. There is lots of room for more chapters. Looking forward to them.

UnquietDreamsUnquietDreams4 months agoAuthor

Yeah, there is a cleaned up version of this preparing to be published. I am lazy.

herotodisherotodis4 months ago

This story is a solid “A”, close to “A+”. This plotline is usually done so similarly or poorly that once you’ve read a bunch, it takes a lot to stand out and make a follow-worthy piece of work. But you have done it! I RARELY post, but this story just made my week so much nicer!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This really made my day. Thanks for the story!

KlitomaticKlitomatic4 months ago

The story good, the writing better, the detail exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have the talent to write professionally, if you aren't. Imaginative, thoughtful, witty. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnquietDreams@UnquietDreams
56 years old. Salt has kicked the ass of pepper in my beard. But I have earned every wrinkle, scar, laugh line, and bit of ink my skin displays. Former fighter --would rather be a lover. Scribbler of ideas. Occasionally, a scribbler of verse as well, or one who attempts it. S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES