All Bets Are Off (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was puzzled for a moment, then it hit me. "There is nothing more I want," I said, "than to fuck you."

She closed her eyes. "Say it again."

"Kaleigh Anne O'Connor," I said, "there is nothing more in this world I want that to fuck you."

She stretched out on the couch, then pulled me over her. "Again," she said.

"Please, let me fuck you," I said, kneeling between her thighs, my weight on my arms. She reached down, grabbed my engorged cock, and stroked the head between her pussy lips. I could feel the warm and the wet. I wanted nothing more than to take her right now, but I knew I was going to go slow. It was what she needed.

"One more time," she said.

I looked at her again and smiled. "Baby sister," I whispered, "I want to fuck you."

She wrapped her amazingly strong legs around me, and crossed her ankles at my ass. "Then fuck my virgin pussy," she said, and slid me into her body. She groaned and arched her back as she drove my cock balls deep into her.

"Fuck," I said, looking at her, scared I'd hurt her.

But she smiled and gasped, and wiggled. "Fuck," she agreed. "I have wanted to do that to you for two years. Couldn't wait. God, that felt good."

"I didn't want to hurt you," I said seriously.

She laughed and ran her palm down my cheek. Don't worry," she breathed out, still laughing under it. "I have a lot of dildos. I've used them all. It's good."

I chuckled at that. "Okay, just wait a moment, get used to it."

She nodded, then began to move her hips, fucking herself on my cock. "Fuck me, big brother," she said. "Fuck your little sister."

After the initial shock, I fell into the sensation of the tight, velvet fist around my cock. She was so hot, and so wet. I started thrusting, slowly, gently, then -- with Kaleigh's encouragement -- faster, deeper. It was so good, such an amazing feeling. I slowly leaned back, draping her legs over my thighs as I sat up. I pulled her up, her taut ass against my kneeling thighs, letting my cock stroke the top of her vaginal wall. Her breathing sped. After several minutes of that, I took her legs, put them up so that her feet were on either side of my head, and bent forward again. She still had the flexibility from her gymnastics days, and I pushed her legs up near her head with my arms supporting her knees. I began to give gentle, shallow thrusts, and I saw her eyes widen in shock as the head of my cock found her g-spot. Thank you, Mom's old copies of Cosmopolitan! I kept stroking.

"Oh, god, oh fuck, oh god," she breathed, and I saw a flush start at her throat and flow down to cover her chest. She stopped breathing for a moment, then reached up to grab my biceps hard enough to bruise as the orgasm rolled her, her whole body going taut. I felt her pussy contract, milking me, and I wanted it to last forever. She started to breathe and relax, a bit at a time.

"Oh god, I've never come like that before," she said in wonder. "That was a lot."

I bent down and kissed her, letting her legs fall back over my thighs. I grabbed her hips and began to pump into her again. It was just as incredibly pleasurable, but far less intense. We fucked like that for several minutes as I continued to multiply in my head. I didn't want this to end, ever. The only sounds were our heavy breathing and my cock pounding her soaking wet pussy.

I looked over to Natalie, who was laying back at the end of the couch, one hand stroking her clit, the other tugging a nipple. Kaleigh looked over, then back at me, and smiled. She slid off my cock, rolled over, and crawled to her best friend. She kissed her way up Natalie's thigh, then planted her face directly into Nat's pussy -- a place I already missed. I sat watching them for a moment, stroking my cock, until Kaleigh shook her tight little butt at me and spread her kneeling thighs. Didn't have to tell me twice. I kissed my way up her thighs as well, and over her muscular little ass. God, I was becoming obsessed with my sister's ass. I kissed it again, then ran my tongue up her crack, rewarded with a muffled squealing from my sister and a moan from her best friend. I knelt behind her, stroked the head of my cock in the cleft, then slowly slid into her body.

I heard her moan into Natalie's pussy as I slipped all the way in. Grabbing her hips, placing my thumbs over her dimples, I started to pump deep into her. She started pushing back as much as I was pulling, so within no time the room was filled with Natalie's moans and the sound of my sister's ass slapping against my pelvis. I reached down and played with her small tits, rolling the sensitive nipples between my fingers. Kaleigh had her hand busy between her own thighs as well, and I could feel her as my balls bounced against her. We went like that for a while, until Natalie gave a scream that I recognized. As she shook with her own orgasm, my little sister's pussy clamped down on my cock, and she began to shake and moan. There was no stopping my own impending orgasm. I should have asked if she was on birth control, but thinking had been on hold all night.

"Oh, baby, I am coming soon," I gasped.

Kaleigh slipped off me, and pushed me back onto my back. "In my mouth this time. I want it in my mouth."

Who was I to argue? She sucked my cock completely down a few times, then put just the head in her mouth and stroked the shaft, fast. As she did, she stroked it across her lips and tongue, from side to side inside her mouth, with my head just within her lips. Her tongue started lashing the head of my cock. It was an astonishing feeling, unlike any I had ever had.

Natalie pushed my head up and slid under me, with her breasts pillowing my head. She put her head against mine, licked my ear and whispered. "Come in your little sister's mouth. You know you want to. She wants it. Look at how pretty she is. Isn't she pretty with your cock in her mouth? Isn't she fucking beautiful with your cock in her mouth? Whose mouth is that, you dirty fuck?"

"My sister's mouth," I gasped. "My beautiful little sister's mouth."

The world exploded.

Her mouth was still open, so my first shot went into her, and ran out down my cock, and that was the most beautiful thing I had seen, apart from my little sister naked. Then Kaleigh clamped her mouth over the head and began swallowing, sucking my seed into her mouth and down her throat. If anything, that made me come harder. She had to pull her mouth off. My cock flopped down to my stomach, and cum was still squirting out. Kaleigh choked, and put her hand over her mouth, taking a moment to recover. She wiped my cum from her lips, then ran her fingers through the cum on my belly.

"Oh, baby," I said, and pulled her over to me. I kissed her deeply, tasting my own cum as well as Natalie's. I hated the taste but needed the kiss -- absolutely needed it. "That was wonderful. The best thing I have ever felt. I love you so much!" And then I was holding her, kissing her, then Natalie was kissing her, and me, and the three of us lay there, kissing, and touching in a warm, sweaty pile.

Then Kaleigh sat up abruptly. "We still have to study for history!"

Natalie reached up, dragged her back down again and shut her up with a kiss.