All Day Tease Ch. 05 - The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't want to put your hands all over me, Mister Married Man, this is your chance to say so. I'll respect that and I'll walk away right now and you'll never see me again ..."

She put her hand on her hip and tapped her foot.

"What do you say, buddy? Is today going to be leg day for you, too?"

He paused, then nodded, ever so slightly. Brittany's heart fluttered for a moment, and she felt a tingle pass through her. She had a fish on the line — now to shake him about a little bit.

She leant down ever further and took his hands, bringing them up and placing them on her thighs, over the exercise leggings. He tentatively squeezed, kneading the flesh of her thighs.

She sighed theatrically and let her eyes roll back into her head. "Ok, yes, just like that."

Emboldened by her praise, and the feel of her flesh through the soft material, he began to work her sore muscles. It actually felt pretty good.

She was taken a little by surprise by his strong, powerful hands, and found herself even more turned on than usual, and she usually got off a little while teasing.

After a few minutes she turned around and presented her back to him and let him treat the backs of her legs as well. His reach started moving higher and higher until it was just below her ass. The tight leggings showed off every curve to the max, and his fingers gripped her soft thighs.

She leant further and further over, until she was basically sticking her ass out in his face. His hands left her legs and reached up for her heart shaped ass cheeks. Just as they made contact she stood up and turned to face him.

His arms fell away to their sides. She could see that he had a boner, stretching out the front of his Dickies work pants.

On an impulse she took it a little further, stretched out her left leg, and placed her bare foot directly on his crotch, pressing against his erection.

"Thank you, buddy." She gushed with exuberance, grinding her foot harder against his smushed cock. "That felt really good."

"Thank — thank — thank you. Goddess." His brain was getting so much stimulation that it was a miracle he could form words.

But he still managed to compliment her. Hearing the term "Goddess" she smiled even bigger than before.

"That's right." She moved her foot in circles, pushing his half-hard dick around inside his pants. "You have been massaging a goddess. Aren't you a lucky boy?" Cheeky, considering he was at least twice her age.

He nodded up and down, quickly.

"What are you?" She pressed in with her foot and he gasped.

"I'm a lucky boy."

"Very good," she beamed at him.

With a final toe-press, she took her foot off his and stood up again. He was hyperventilating, and she could see his dick twitching around in his pants.

"Well, Lucky, I have to go now, so I can change into my sequined party dress and put on my high heels. I'm going out to the Sweet Spot tonight."

"But, since you were such a good sport just now, I'm going to give you a reward — I'll send you some pictures while I'm out tonight. Would you like that?" She gathered up her hair as she spoke, balling it up behind her head in her scrunchie.

He looked down at his ring for a moment before putting his left hand in his pocket and nodding hard. "Yes, oh yes, miss, yes I would love that."

"Phone." She snapped her fingers and he hurriedly slapped his phone into her hands. She made a kissy face and snapped a selfie on his phone, and then pulled it up and texted it to her Google Voice number.

While she was in his camera roll for the brief moment it took to text the picture, she saw a young woman about her age, with red hair. Was that his daughter? She made a mental note to push harder on that the next time she saw him.

"Nice to meet you, Lucky!" She handed back his phone and pulled her hair out again. It tumbled down her back. She tossed her scrunchie to the guy on the floor, and then turned smartly on her heel before strutting out of the exercise room with a sway in her step.

She didn't look back but could feel his eyes once again fixed onto her ass as she walked away.

** 5-1-5: Sarah

"No, you gotta understand, it's all a matter of time. BitCoin is gonna go up again — you just gotta play the long game. Right, Davey?"

They were finally pulling out of the airport. It had taken a few minutes, stopping at two other terminals before getting on a ramp to take them to the highway.

Bobby was up in the passenger seat of the Uber, and he was craned around to look at Sarah. He was babbling, full of nervous energy as he tried to have a conversation with her.

It was kind of cute to Sarah that he was trying so hard, as if he didn't know what was going to happen from the minute they got into the car with her.

Maybe he didn't — she thought she'd been pretty obvious, but who knows. These boys probably didn't spend much time in the company of girls like her.

The Uber driver was a tiny old Asian man, who glanced at her every once in a while in the rearview mirror but generally kept his eyes on the road. Probably seen it all, twice over, by now.

Sarah nodded animatedly, batted her wide eyes at Bobby. "One of my exes lost a bundle on it in 2014, and then got most of it back a month later."

In the back seat beside her was Dave, his shorter brother, who wasn't saying much at all. That was the normal dynamic between the brothers — Bobby was the schmoozer, David the thinker.

What Bobby couldn't see, though, was that David's fly was unzipped and Sarah's right hand was down his pants, slowly sliding up and down and all over his underwear.

David was concentrating on breathing evenly. He had been shocked when she had reached over, and thrilled of course.

He wasn't half the talker his brother was, and he was used to Bobby getting most of the attention from girls they'd met.

Also, he had a major thing for tall women — at 5'5", he was below average height, and he fetishized tall, statuesque women.

Sarah had towered over him before they got into the car, in her high heels. His face was almost exactly as high as her chest, which had been right in his line of sight as they stood waiting for the cars.

Her tracksuit was partially unzipped, tantalizingly revealing her deep, mocha colored cleavage, with a large gold ring on the zipper that bounced between them as she walked.

Bobby had been babbling and he had been thinking about whether he could fit his tongue inside the ring to pull her zipper further down with his face, when he felt her hand land on his crotch.

He didn't say a word as she slowly pulled his zipper down and reached inside. His cock thrilled with sensation as her long fingers brushed against it, her nails lightly scratching the surface.

"Oh really?" Sarah said to Bobby up front, with a shit eating grin on her face. Her fingers inched down towards the tip of David's dick. One long nail brushed ever so lightly against the edge of his cockhead. He gasped in a breath.

"Oh for sure," enthused Bobby, "We went all over Canada, right, Davey?"

David managed an "Uh huh," choking back the second syllable when Sarah blossomed all her nails out against his cockhead, like she was cracking an egg on his knee.

"You really have to go far out these days to find a good spot. But once that mine's humming, the coins just come in."

"But," Sarah pulled her hand back on David's shaft and encircled it around the base, gripping tightly. "Isn't it all going to go down in value again? You're competing with much larger companies."

"Yeah, but that's where we have an edge — Davey here is a fucking rock star at optimization routines. He's our ace in the hole."

"Oh I'm sure he is." Sarah turned and smiled at Dave. Bobby still couldn't see that she was slowly pumping him back and forth inside his pants. "Got anything to add, Ace?"

Dave had been keeping his mouth closed but he let out a moan.

"Dude, what's up?" Bobby berated his brother. "Usually you can't stop going on and on about this stuff. Are you alright? Because if you're not, we can — "

Ok time to switch it up. Sarah leaned back into the seat and bent her right leg at the knee, drawing it up out of her shoe.

Bobby stopped mid-sentence and stared at her foot.

Sarah pointed her painted toes forward and extended her leg up between the seats into Bobby's lap.

"Yes?" said Sarah, slyly.

With a boldness that amazed him, David pulled his hard cock up out of his pants and pushed it around her thigh, nestling it behind her soft ass.

Sarah was taken by surprise by this too, but seemed to like it, turning to look at with a giant smile lighting up her face. Her huge Afro bounced as she did.

Then she settled back, grinding her ass around on his dick. Bobby finally saw what was happening and his eyes lit up.

"Way to go, bro!" He cheered.

Then he choked off abruptly as Sarah pushed the tip of her foot inside his mouth.

** 5-1-6: Becca, Nikki, & Sasha, 9:15pm

All the girls knew right when Ricky was about to cum: Nikki felt his mouth clamp down on her fingers, through the fabric of the red panties she had been rubbing over his face, and looked up at Becca, who was kneeling nearby at the ready, running her fingernails through his hair. Sasha's purple lips were locked around his cock, so of course she felt it about to blow.

As soon she felt it begin, Sasha slipped the dick out of her mouth just as he began to spurt, passing the baton to Becca. Becca's right hand darted in and curled tightly around the base of his shaft while her left flipped a Slurpee cup up and over the head to catch his sponge. She milked three solid ropes into the cup before he collapsed back against the counter. Nikki disengaged last, and left the panties dangling out of his mouth.

"Thanks for the top-off!" Becca pinched his cheeks like a grandmother and kissed him on the forehead. This was the fourth time the girls had pulled something like this on him, over the last couple of months.

"Come on, girls!" She pulled a wispy white thong out of her purse and stepped into it, pulling it up under her dress, and then pulling the dress down.

Sasha stood and smoothed down her dress, picking at her fishnets.

"Why the rush?"

"We've gotta go pick up Aja & Ashley, then we're going to the Sweet Spot!"

"Aw shit — that sounds like fun!"

"Yeah! Too bad you gotta work here."

"You only ever come in here for a quickie, you know." He said to Nikki, with a look of equal affection and desire. "Are you ever gonna let me fill you up?"

"You wish!" she cooed at him, and then blew a kiss and followed the others out the door.

The purple car tore out of the gas station and disappeared into the night. Ricky looked down at the little red panties in his hand and grinned.

"Yeah, I do."

** 5-1-7 ** Francis & Louis, 9:25pm

Louis took a sip of his beer and squared up his shoulders — enough beating around the bush — time to ask the question.

"So, Francis, I came by your office earlier to return your book and ..." he trailed off as he saw Francis look away.

"Yes." Francis turned back. "About that."

"There was ..." Louis tried again, "there was this — this — this woman ..."

"Louis." Francis cut him off. "Her name is Allison. And I was there."

"What!? I didn't see you. Were you hiding from us?" Louis asked, incredulous.

"She ... she made — made me go under the desk."

Louis considered this. He went through several different phases of thought, from his facial expressions.

"Are you two ... uh ... dating?" He asked hesitatingly.

"Ha!" said Francis. "No. I wish. But I couldn't keep up with her, not on my best day. Still, she swoops in every now and then --"

Just at that moment, both of their cellphones went off simultaneously. A picture message had come in. To both of them at once.

It was a shot of Ali in a room full of clothing racks. She was picking a glam dress from a rack of similar dresses.

As they each stared at that image, another message came in: "Sweet Spot; 11PM", with a Google Map link.

Francis and Louis looked at their iPhones, and then at each other, not sure what to say.

Then they called out to the bartender in one voice: "Check please!"

** 5-1-8: Ashley

"Well?" said Ashely, smacking her gum as she stepped out from behind the counter.

"Are you gonna answer me, mister?"

The man blinked, staring at her.

"Does your step-daughter," her eyes twinkled with amusement, "dress like me?"

She adopted a pose, and ran a finger down her shirt as she spoke.

Her shirt was thin and tight, straining almost to the breaking point by what was inside. It was bright yellow, with pink trim at the neck and blue trim around the arms. The words "Popular Slut Club" were spelled out across her chest in pink, red and blue letters. 8 inches of flat stomach showed below, between the shirt and her silver stretch leggings. Her navel was pierced with a sparkling crystal stud.

"Um, yes." He gulped and nodded. "Kacie has ... um ... quite a fashion sense."

"Her mom and I just got married, and now Kacie is living with me. I've never had kids, let alone girls. I don't really know what to do. I just want her to like me ..."

While he talked Ashley moved steadily forward, and he retreated step by step.

They were in the back corner of the store that looked like a girls bedroom. There was a bed, with a pink duvet covered in cherries, and stuffed animals all around the head.

"Now," she moved forward until she was right in front of him. "Tell Ashley the truth,".

She bit her lip and looked down demurely. "Do you want her to like you?"

Then she snapped her head up to pin him with her gaze, and she grabbed him by the shoulders

"Or do you want her to fuck you?"

He gasped in a breath and turned his head to look away. She lifted her right hand to his chin and forcefully turned it back toward her.

"Cause you are hard as a rock for me right now, aren't you now ..." She raised her left knee and let it brush across the bulge in his pants.

"I bet you do want her to fuck you. Isn't that right, Daddy?"

"I bet you want her to take you into her bedroom and throw you down on the bed." Ashley pushed his chest and he fell back onto the bed. She moved in between his legs like she was a stripper.

"You're here to pick out the slutty outfit she's gonna wear when she fucks you, isn't that right, Daddy?"

"How about this one?" She tugged at her yellow shirt. "It's pretty slutty". She pushed against her chest, squeezing her breasts together. "Only a shameless whore would wear a shirt like this."

"Do you want Kacie to be a whore for you?" Ashley started to pull her shirt up. He was nodding up and down.

All of a sudden her phone vibrated, inside the pocket of her leggings. They were so close that he could feel it clearly.

"You wanna get that for me?" She inclined her head down.

Gingerly he slipped his hand inside the pocket of her tight leggings and pulled out a bedazzled iPhone case, with animal ears. Wordlessly he lifted it up between them and showed her the screen.

The phone glowed inside its sparkly case, and the notification bubble said, "GET UR ASS OUTSIDE *NOW* SLUT"

She pulled her arms back and pulled the shirt back down to where it was.

"Aww," She made a pouty expression and leaned her face right up in front of his. "It looks like I have to go. Conner can take care of you."

She stood up and gestured over to the main counter, where the skate-rat looking kid sat reading for a comic book. Conner looked up at the scene that was playing out in the bedroom set, and rolled his eyes.

Ashley walked back behind the counter to grab her purse.

"Or you can come back tomorrow so we can finish this little conversation — I'm working closing."

He was still sitting there, slacks tentpoled up as far as they would stretch, trying to process what had just happened.

She popped out from behind the counter and blew him a kiss as she headed for the back door.

"Bye, Daddy!"

He watched her leave, eyes locked on her leggings. Outside the door he caught a glimpse of a purple BMW, full of teenage girls.

He stood slowly, and put his hand down his pants to repack his softening cock.

Then he strode out the front door into the mall without looking twice at Conner.

** 5-1-9: Will, 9:35pm

Will slunk home through the trees behind the mall, to his mother's house. His balls were mostly empty but he was oddly attentive, juiced even.

After Becca and Nikki had left the dressing room, he had just gotten dressed when that MILF saleswoman had come in, and next thing wouldn't you know, he was naked again.

Ms. Susan, as she insisted she be addressed, had run him through the ringer, and teased the hell out of him, making a big show of fitting him for a variety of underwear despite his erection getting in the way.

After his initial load had been expertly popped by Becca, his stamina increased quite a bit, which was good, because Ms. Susan didn't take no for an answer. Her hands were all over his dick as she tried to fold it into a pair of whitey-tighties, her face inches from his with her bright red lips and warm breath filling his vision.

When that didn't work, it was time for boxer-briefs, then boxers, and finally a Speedo. By the time he was so achingly hard that there was no pretense of trying to squeeze his member under the Speedo — Ms. Susan just brought those plump cherry lips down and engulfed his head, as his cock stood straight out past the Speedo thong.

Just for a moment to get it slick though, no second blow job for Will. Ms. Susan had other needs. Following her urgings, he pounded her hard for twenty minutes straight, him with his Speedo on and her with her panties on.

She arched her back wildly like she was on a mechanical bull, and then towards the end sat up and leaned in to kiss him deeply. Her hands were locked on his neck and she devoured his tongue like she was starving, as he ploughed her pussy like a pile driver until they both exploded, her first.

Will had never had sex twice in one day before, and hadn't had much sex at all before this day. He was perpetually horny though, and had had a crush on Becca since at least last summer. He had observed the show she put on at the pool, hustling little Billy out of his swim trunks then sucking him off gloriously. She had actually caught him spying, and winked at him as she swirled her tongue extra wildly around Billy's little dickhead, before vacuuming back down on it. She had probably forgotten, but Will never would — even now that he had experienced her talents firsthand. He couldn't get her out of his mind, and in fact had been thinking of her while he was servicing Ms. Susan.

That had been hours ago, though. Now his dick was starting to twitch again as he replayed Becca and Nikki's panty-oriented seduction routine over and over in his mind. It would be all too easy to retreat to his bedroom and beat off over and over again while the memory was fresh.

But this was a Saturday, and he knew Becca and Nikki liked to go to the Sweet Spot on Saturday's, at least since they got their IDs. Maybe he could catch another glimpse of them. He had loitered around the club before, and seen the mind-blowing outfits they wore out.

The one time he tried to get in the asshole bouncer — Hank, he called himself — wouldn't let him inside. The whole time he was trying to talk his way in, Hank would let in all the hotties, but he would only open the velvet rope halfway. This meant the girls had to squeeze by Will on their way in, brushing up against him as they passed. Hank sneered at him every time he saw them push past, so close to Will, trailing clouds of glitter and perfume, before telling him to get lost. Fucking asshole.

But he could at least linger on the street and watch them walk by.

So a quick shower — HANDS OFF — and a change of clothes, and then he would venture out again for one more glimpse of his goddesses ...